Putting on a Show

Story Info
A married couple has some fun while the neighbors watch.
2.5k words
4.25
48.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the soft thump of my wife's bare feet on our tile floor before she came into the living room. I was reclined on the sofa, my cold beer sitting on the floor half full, watching the Sunday afternoon football game.

"Nick?" My wife, Michelle, called ahead of herself as she entered the room. "Honey, do you want to come and take a dip with me?"

I was in the middle of forming my first syllable when I turned my head to her and my jaw dropped. Michelle has always been a bombshell in my eyes, with her large breasts, heart-shaped ass, and long, thick, brown locks; but no one else could deny that she looked positively stunning in her swimsuit. It was a white monokini (a one-piece with very little connecting top to bottom) with a thick strip of fabric covering her tight abs. The top of the suit had a tight band underneath her bust to push her already sizeable 34 C breasts up and together, making them look a cup size or two larger. The bottom of the suit was low rise and cut in a way that let the bottom half of her butt cheeks hang out.

Michelle flashed me a smile that could stop a man's heart, her almond-shaped hazel eyes sparkling in the half-light, and she asked again, "Do you want to come out to the pool with me?"

I nodded dumbly and mumbled about meeting her outside. She smiled again and turned out of the room. I watched her rump sway with her hips as it jiggled lightly with each step. Looking back on that day, I think she knew exactly what effect this was all having on me.

I stepped into the bright sun of my backyard in just my trunks, a fresh beer in one hand, and a margarita that I'd just whipped up in the other. Michelle had her long hair in a messy bun while she lightly treaded water in our in ground pool. We'd gotten the pool installed when we first moved in about 2 years ago, and it had made our house the party hub of the block. It was nice to have the backyard to ourselves on the occasional weekend, though.

Michelle heard me set the drinks down and turned. She mockingly whistled and hollered at me, "Yeah, baby. Show me the goods!" She said, teasingly.

I knew this was playful revenge for the way I stared her down like a horny teenager in the house, but it isn't like my body is anything to be ashamed of. Michelle and I keep each other motivated for exercise, and the result has been quite pleasant. I developed tight, corded muscle, giving me a very nice toned look, although my Norse heritage left me all but completely unable to get a tan, so I was a little pale for my liking. Michelle ended up with a rock-hard core and a butt that is the perfect mix of fat and muscle, which made her undeniably attractive.

I left the drinks near our deck chairs, and jumped into the pool, careful to splash my wife some as I dove in. I surfaced and slowly paddled over to her, wrapping my arms around her and pinning her against a wall of the pool. She gave me a soft and slow kiss, the kind that gives you a buzz at the back of your skull and a warmth in the crotch of your pants. We broke the kiss, both of us smiling. The silence was as erotic as the position we were in, and I thought it'd be fun to lead Michelle on for a bit.

I swam away and she followed. We did some leisurely laps, making small talk as we moved through the water. Not much later we stepped out of the pool and laid down to let the sun dry us while we sipped on our drinks and enjoyed the day.

As we sat lounging on the deck chairs, I glanced at my gorgeous wife's body. Lying back like this, her breasts were moved as far apart as the suit would allow, and I could see some of the skin peeking out the sides of the top. Her water on her bust gleamed in the pleasant summer day, and I gazed transfixed. My eyes wandered more, and I noticed that the water had rendered her suit slightly transparent. Her quarter sized brown nipples had hardened with a slight breeze, and the resulting points on her top made noticing them even easier.

My eyes traveled downwards, tracing the concave scoop of the fabric on her stomach down to the low-rise bottom. I almost started drooling when I saw the slight camel toe in her suit, and my thoughts traveled to images of myself lapping up the sweet juices from her soft, shaven pussy.

When my gaze came back up, I caught Michelle spying on me before she quickly closed them as if she wasn't staring. Her grin betrayed her, and she finally couldn't keep it in anymore, "Nice boner, tiger."

I looked down and realized I had a sizable tent in my trunks. I guess all the staring had gone to my head, but it definitely wasn't an erection to be ashamed of.

"Sorry." I said, returning her playful grin, "You just have a way with me."

"I know." She responded as she untied the suit behind her neck and pulled the fabric off her breasts, "These wouldn't have anything to do with that, would they?" She asked as she cupped her tits and shook them softly.

I sarcastically shook my head as I stared at her plump, natural breasts. The suit clearly had push-up in mind, but Michelle didn't need any help in that department. Her nipples were still hard, but I guessed that it was a response to excitement rather than chill at this point. The stiff points they made were too much for my self control, and I dove in, greedily sucking on her right breast as I fondled her left.

Michelle didn't mind, and she leaned her head back and moaned softly in response to the new stimulation. I glanced up at her, and switched my mouth to her other breast. I was about to shift my attention back to her chest when I noticed some movement in our next-door neighbor's house.

On the second floor, in the rear corner facing our backyard, our neighbor had wanted more light in his TV room, so he had floor-to-ceiling windows installed. We didn't mind, especially once we found out that we can see his very attractive blonde wife doing yoga completely nude on the weekdays (something that got both of us going, despite my wife supposedly not being bi). It was today though that the situation was a little reversed. Our neighbor's son, Tom, was staring at the scene in our yard over the arm of the couch while one of his friends gazed on from the background.

I kept sucking her nipple, not wanting to alarm Michelle. I knew the boys were over 18, so I figured a little nudity couldn't hurt them, and I was finding incredible excitement from being watched. I broke the suction from my wife's nipple and brought my head up to give her a deep tongue kiss. Between kisses, I muttered, "Don't freak out, but we have an audience."

"Oh, really?" She whispered back, "Do you want to move this inside?"

I lightly shook my head, trying not to betray our conversation to our watchers, "Not unless you want to."

Michelle's smile was back, "This is a bit of a thrill. Mind if I get a look?"

"Not if you suck my cock while you do." I smiled back.

"Deal." She said, as she slipped out from underneath me.

I took her place on the deck chair and eagerly ripped off my trunks, letting my 8 inch erection bounce out of the waist band and slap my stomach. Michelle moaned softly as she caressed the smooth skin around my shaft with one hand and pinched her own nipple with the other. I saw her eyes subtly look up to the windows as her hand drew up around the base of my penis. She made a tight fist and pulled up gently, drawing a clear drop of precum from my rock-hard cock.

"Mmmmm", she moaned, as she licked the thick fluid from my helmet. She moved her head down and back up, drawing her tongue along the bottom of my shaft and getting rewarded with more pre. Without warning, she sealed her lips around my head and sucked, while simultaneously plunging down to the base of my dick. My abs tensed at the sudden pleasure, and I felt her throat spasm twice before she came up for air.

She gasped as a thick mixture of spit and salty precum clung in strings to my cock and her lips. She wiped her mouth, licking up some of the mix and using some as lube to jerk my boner. My wife bit her lip seductively before bringing her head down and working her mouth up and down my penis several times. She broke the contact again and moved her mouth down to my sack as her hand kept working my shaft. We made eye contact around my dick, her eyes were a little teary and bloodshot from the gagging, which made the light brown of her iris stand out even more. We held gazes for a few seconds before she looked back up at the neighbor's house.

I was lost in a world of pleasure when she pushed my balls out of her mouth and leaned up to my face, kissing me lightly.

"This is so hot!" She whispered, putting heavy strain on the last two syllables.

"What are they doing now?" I asked, sharing her sentiments.

"How about you lick me and see for yourself?" She replied, pushing me out of the chair.

She pulled her swimsuit off entirely and planted her feet on either side of the deck chair. I knelt down in front of her, but she was so excited her fingers were already lightly massaging her clitoris. She was moaning softly and using her free hand to play with her breasts when I brought my mouth in and planted a kiss on her labia. My tongue slowly slid out I worked it up and down, just inside the lips when I chanced a glance at our observers.

The boys were now standing at the window, clearly not caring if they were caught, each of them rubbing the bulges in the crotch of their pants. My attention turned back to Michelle as I flicked my tongue rapidly across her clit. She opened her mouth in a silent moan and arched her back slightly, using her hands to bunch up her tits and pinch both nipples hard. I knew I had her right on the edge, so I brought my tongue down the short distance to the opening of her vagina and shove it in, hooking the tip beneath the upper edge of her canal.

Her moan was low but clearly audible. While she recovered, I shifted, bringing my head up and my hips forward. I glanced another look at the window, and both guys had kicked off their pants and were slowly stroking decent sized cocks. I knew what they were waiting for, so I placed the tip of my cock just inside my wife's labia.

"Oooooh. That's what I want." She said, to no one in particular, still in a daze from her last orgasm.

I took that as an open invitation, and quickly drove my lubed-up dick into her moist pussy. She wasn't ready for it, and her second orgasm came faster and harder than the first. I felt the increased heat inside her as a small trickle of extra fluid flowed off of my scrotum.

I began slowly rocking in and out of her, pulling her right leg up to rest it on my shoulder. I gave her delicate ankle a kiss and looked again at the audience. They were jacking off a little faster now, mouths agape as they watched us go to work. I picked up the pace, letting the moist smack of my balls against her ass build louder and louder until I was thrusting as hard as I could. Michelle's O was building again, and she arched her back and pushed her hips into mine, welcoming another surge of pleasure. I knew when the moment came, and I thrust as deep as I could go, holding myself inside of her.

Michelle's moan was almost a scream as she was rocked by multiple orgasms. A steady gush of fluid seeped around my cock as she cooed and twitched with each wave. She lay back, grinning dumbly with her eyes shut. I let her leg drop, and she laid there for a few more seconds before moving again. She brought her head up and pulled mine down for a passionate kiss.

As our tongues danced together, I put my hands under her knees and brought her thighs upwards, until her knees almost touched her breasts. She rested her feet on my shoulders and moaned slightly as she brought her hand down to rub her clit. Our eyes met again, and I could see the desire and lust in her stare as I brought my hips back for another thrust.

I began pumping again, the vulgar noise of our crotches meeting echoed around the yard, and Michelle was making little noises with every thrust. This time, we both looked up to see our audience pumping their boners hard. I wanted to give them a good finish, so I pushed Michelle's legs up as high as her hips would allow and started pounding against her.

The little noises on each thrust became louder as our orgasms built. I was going for broke and she knew it as she urged me on.

"Cum in that pussy!" she moaned, "I want it, I want it all in my pussy!"

Her dirty talk sent me over the edge, and I grunted, thrusting in as deep as I could. My cock twitched and my balls bounced a few times as I drained a sizeable load into her waiting body. Michelle's simultaneous orgasm made the walls of her vagina ripple and milk more and more cum from my penis. The outpour of fluid from her pussy came with plenty of creamy semen to accompany it, as the sticky fluid dripped out and plastered her asshole with a pearly finish.

I pulled out of her and lay down on the chair next to her. We turned our heads and saw the boys working hard to a finish. Michelle brought her hand down and scooped up a thick wad of our mixed juices, bringing herself a large serving on her fingers. She sucked and licked her hand clean, and I watched the guys shudder and drain large loads onto the glass at the same time. They looked as dazed with pleasure as we were, and I saw them chuckling and high-fiving as they went in search of some paper towels to clean off the window.

Eventually, we picked up our clothes and went to take a steamy, erotic shower together.