Putting Your Female Partner First

Story Info
Her big "O" looms right around the corner - you can help.
809 words
87.3k
14
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PJ526
PJ526
18 Followers

There are women who will continually seek the person who will give them that elusive orgasm. Someone who will make their pussy shout in glee and cause those convulsions that only happens when they use their trusty vibe. If a woman like this should stumble into your arms, here are some ways that you can help her. You can turn her into the sexy vixen you want her to be.

Media portrays some women as hot, raring to go, and able to have effortless orgasms. And, as women, we think that we should be like that. However, there are more women with difficulty in achieving that orgasm than those that actually have one.

Let's face it, books, films and - above all - teen and women's magazines paint a very different picture in which today's females are hot, raring to go and effortlessly orgasmic.

If your lover is considered "mature," all the better. A woman is more apt to have an orgasm as she matures than if she were a ripe virgin, fresh for plucking. Before you get started, stock up on the goodies: a gentle lubricant, candles, soft music (but turn the television off), and a vibrator.

If she hasn't already done so, encourage her to masturbate when she is alone. She will find out what makes her have "that" feeling. She can discover what pleases her and what turns her off. Be the secure person, go out and buy her a vibrator. She does need to be alone to fully appreciate the rewards of masturbating, and if she is, you will reap the benefits ten-fold.

Include her vibe in your sexual play if you have to, but stimulate her clitoris. As the penis is important to a man, the clitoris is important to a woman. A vibe can be her best friend; you should know that nothing is closer than a woman and her best friend.

A woman's brain is the sexual center of her body. To really turn a woman on, it is important to stimulate her brain first. This includes: love, romance, cuddling, and a stress-free environment. These things can turn her on just as much as your caresses and fevered kisses. If your partner has children, arrange to send them to a relative. If she has a stressful day, pamper her.

For goodness sakes, this is not a sprint. Treat her body like a marathon. Fast might get you to the finish line quicker, but you don't want to leave your partner hanging do you? Let her know you treasure her body; she will be yours.

You know those things on her chest? Those are called breasts. They have nipples. Caress them. Kiss them. If she likes, be rough with them. They are more than pretty things to look at; they can be the stimulant to reach an orgasm.

Two words for you: Oral Sex. Women love it too. Caress her pussy as you want done to your cock/pussy. Don't rush it. A pussy is like an orchestra; all the instruments need to make sure they are stroking all the right chords. Don't get greedy. Let this be all about her. Don't wonder when she will turn the tables and pleasure you. Let her sit or lay back and enjoy it.

Your woman most likely understands what it takes to get her off. She just knows. Don't question it. She has turned to her "best friend" and knows what pushes her buttons. Ask her. Do it to her. Enjoy it.

Do you ever rebuff her when she takes the initiative? Don't. Encourage her to decide your agenda. Encourage her to make the first move. This will give her confidence in herself and free up her mind from worries. This might just be the push she needs to have that all important orgasm. A confident woman is an orgasmic woman.

This "never" happens, but if you should reach your climax before she does, find the energy to continue kissing her and simulating her so that she can climax too. Don't be selfish. It is all about her at this point.

You may not be a big talker, but there is one place where you do need to talk -- in bed. Compliment her. Tell her she is beautiful. Marvelous. Sexy. Lavish praises on her. She is not looking for long, detailed conversations about your day, but a few choice words can send her right over the edge.

A woman usually does not climax thorough penetration alone. If she has climaxed this way, chances are that her clitoris was massaged in the process. Allow her to fully enjoy this experience without worrying about mundane daily things.

These are just suggestions for helping her to have that orgasm. Chances are that you experience an orgasm almost every time. Isn't it time for her to "come" first?

PJ526
PJ526
18 Followers
  • COMMENTS
10 Comments
bournejaesonbournejaesonabout 13 years ago
Nallairuku

Good. write moreeeeeee

WFEATHERWFEATHERalmost 16 years ago
Very Good Indeed

I agree with all this, and the one thing I would suggest is that every woman's partner, at least once, remain fully dressed while making her feel like a goddess and achieve the orgasm she desires - it is a powerful symbol of her pleasure coming first and foremost, especially when it is done with no "requirement" of reciprocation.

WFEATHERWFEATHERalmost 16 years ago
Very Good Indeed

I agree with all this, and the one thing I would suggest is that every woman's partner, at least once, remain fully dressed while making her feel like a goddess and achieve the orgasm she desires - it is a powerful symbol of her pleasure coming first and foremost, especially when it is done with no "requirement" of reciprocation.

Tired TexanTired Texanalmost 16 years ago
It takes both...

I am having the best sex of my life now for one simple reason - my priority is to please my lady and make her feel like the most fantastic woman in the world, her priority is to please me and make me feel like that I'm the luckiest man in the world. Put those two together and -- it's fantastic.

I read a quotation a few years ago that I practice faithfully - I wake up each morning and think of what I could do that day to cause my lady to feel that she's the most wonderful woman in the world.

Its a good life!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Second reading

I just read this again. It's beautiful... poignant almost... a cry for something special to happen... a longing for the woman to capture that elusive orgasm.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Rule of Blowjobs for Women The first rule of blowjobs is...in How To
Orally Pleasuring a Woman Simple ideas on how to orally pleasure a woman.in How To
How to Get Level Five, Top Tier Sex Women have five levels of sex with top tier sex for best men.in How To
A Beginner's Guide to Dominating her First time Topping: how to start off right.in How To
Giving Head to a Woman Cunnilingus: straight advice from a straight woman.in How To
More Stories