Putty In Their Hands

Story Info
He is young and inexperienced. They are older and bolder.
812 words
4.41
59.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
holden_2005
holden_2005
57 Followers

There are two of you and I have never been sure who I lust after more.

But you, clearly, figure more often in my daydreams whenever I am masturbating.

And somehow you seem to know that.

You know the effect you have on me.

You seem to love teasing me. Tormenting me. With just a knowing hint of a smile whenever you see me gazing, as if hypnotised, under a spell, down your deep and distracting cleavage, the perfumed valley between your breasts that is as alluring as are your toned, smoooth arms and underarms.

I can almost get dizzy with desire on your sweet and spicy scents mingling with the perfume you have on that seems to emanate enticingly from deep within those smoooth armpits and cleavage that you always seem to revel in showing off just for my benefit.

How I envy your inner arms that nestle so tantalisingly and caressingly close to those beauteous and beckoning breasts. How I want to be kissing them, licking them in my dreams...

Just the idea makes my cock hard.

You know how I seem to be in a trance when around you and my eyes remain riveted on those perfectly pedicure feet, with the provocatively painted toenails in scarlet red.

And I am forever trying to hide my obscenely bulging jeans when in your proximity.

After all you are my boss.

You know I can hear you, but you address your visiting friend, "You know, we should make his day -- let's tease him together today and make his dreams come true."

"I am sure he is a virgin. And I am sure he will not mind losing his virginity to us," your friend replies, knowingly.

I gasp. Freeze. Almost unbelievably, I pinch myself. Are they discussing me? In my presence?

This is my first job. Not even a job. I am an intern. And it is important for me to get a good certificate.

I had told you that I would do anything to please you.

You had smiled, "Anything?"

And I had blushed, realising how you seemed to be teasing me.

"Oh we can get him to do almost anything we want. We can make him our sexslave and get him to worship our pussies"

"Yes, I know just how to tease him. I am sure he will like the feel of my ripe, firm breasts rubbing against his hard chest and then his hard cock..."

"I know his weakness is nipples... I am going to just flick my tongue over his nipples and make him cum without even touching his cock"

"Oh I want his cock...I so want his cock..."

"Oh I am sure you can have it, he won't mind it"

I can hear almost all of it loud and clear as I sit in the ante room, their laughing voices crystal clear.

It's the last day before holidays.

And we have finished work.

And then suddenly you call me in, me and address me directly: "Would you, baby?"

"Sorry?"

I am busy trying to hide my hard, throbbing hard-on.

"You said you would do anything to please me. That you want to learn to truly make me happy. Didn't you?"

"Uh, of course"

I am rock hard. And throbbing. And red-faced. And embarrassed. And blushing. And excited. And so in lust. But confused. Surely the two of you are just teasing me, testing me, and perhaps will start laughing out loud and cry, "Gotcha! Fooled ya!"

But instead, you are both smiling. And you have perhaps read my fantasies on Lit. Which is why perhaps you both casually raise your arms to adjust your hair. You are both in sleeveless singlets, kinda like men's vests. Your arms are toned.

Your breasts heaving as you reveal your exquisitely aromatic, shaved and scented underarms, glistening, squeaky clean, almost beckoning me to start kissing, licking, sucking...

I am so hard and excited and throbbing that I can feel my knees weaken...

You ruffle my hair, playfully. "So, stud, you man enough to take the two of us?"

Your friend, who I have always lusted after, butts in: "I have always wanted a virgin to fuck. Tell me you are one"

"Ummm..."... I am blushing. Tongue tied. I am a total virgin. Hell, I have not even seen a totally nude woman but I am worried that these two visions from my wet dreams are just playing with me and will soon be laughing at my expense. Could this be true? You have stepped closer. Your hand is on my chest and it is... what? .... playing with my nipple, tracing concentric circles with your fingers through my shirt"

Your friend is even more bold. She is caressing my obscenely bulging pants...gasp.... it is my cock in her hands... and it is growing...

And I am putty in their hands...

holden_2005
holden_2005
57 Followers