Puzzle Pieces Ch. 03

Story Info
A bit of drama, a memory brought back, and a surprise.
2.7k words
4.14
7.7k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 12/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Well now that my brain has gotten ahead of me and I have taken a long enough break from this story I can move on. I sort of wanted that whole Adam issue to be a surprise but oh well, you still don't get to find out what type of demon he is or why no one could tell that he was more than what he appears to be. However I will tell you that Nicole doesn't even know about it so there :P I was obviously confused by Willi's comment bear with me if you find something that looks like a massive typo because it takes me a while to catch up sometimes lol.

The last part was kind of like a section of this chapter I think I labeled it like that because it was so short..

Enjoy.)

...........................

Two

Character POV

When I was six I distinctly remember driving my mother insane, she couldn't understand why I was such a tomboy outside my own room. Actually as a kid I naturally questioned every little thing even if I'm the one who did what I was questioning. My room was pink, insanely pink, it started out as beige and white with pink accents then I got rid of the beige and had white accents. I had two dollhouses, one really amazing one specially carved out of wood complete with everything a mansion might have even the little china cabinets had porcelain dishes.

The second dollhouse was a cheap one that was maybe five dollars at the local toy store, even when I was little I loved climbing to the top. Every time I got a new doll she or he would move into the little house, befriend the rich neighbors, the rich neighbors would die (well I would donate them.) and leave the house to the new couple. Never question a child's imagination. I took ballet and insisted that I be taught in my bedroom, I wore my fairy princess dress all the time and admit only now that I threw a tantrum when my mother tried to wash it.

Outside my room I dressed as much like a boy as I could get away with, mostly because the girls at my play dates were mean and didn't know how to have fun. I mean what child needs to be prim and proper all the time? I made friends with the boys and got dirty. I always cleaned up in the downstairs bathroom because I really didn't want to track mud in my bed room.

When I was eight I went to the local pool by myself to prove to my mother that I didn't need constant protection, I met Adam and stuck to him like glue. The following year at that same pool we met Gabriel and after I found that I couldn't make him cry I decided to add him to the group like my side kick he seemed fine with it.

We played together for a while before my mother's old friend from college found her online, apparently she had a little girl who wasn't so good at making friends I think she was nine but still younger than me. I wasn't happy that I would have to entertain her, when I first came home and saw her I was impressed to see her all dressed in pink with pig tails and a similar fairy costume. She was really quiet and seemed afraid of me, she finally said she knew I had been with wolves and she was really afraid of that. I assured her I wouldn't hurt her and neither would my friends if she liked to play. She got out of her costume and put on torn jeans and a tee shirt, I knew then I'd finally made a female friend.

After some trial and error she seemed okay with both Gabriel and Adam, then one day she just didn't show up. We were told she was just sick and very contagious, then all of sudden we were going to her funeral, I didn't think I'd ever see her again and it makes me sad to think she's right there and clearly doesn't know who we are.

I wonder how I can fix that?

..............................................

Normal POV

Nicole was brought out of her thoughts and Adam slid in the tub behind her.

"Julie and Leo are playing with Anaïs, Devon, and Stephanie."

"Good."

"Oh don't be upset love she's living right in the house her memory will come back on it's own."

"I know, I know but I want my friend back.....do you know how hard it is to find girls who play soccer and still have tea parties with you?"

He chuckled softly and rubbed her shoulders gently and kissed her neck.

"Is sex suppose to make me feel better?"

"Are you implying that sex with me doesn't make you feel better?"

"Want to find out?"

He smirked and she twisted so her knees were on either side him, he captured her lips and wasted no time in sliding his tongue in her mouth. She loved kissing him, he had a very talented tongue. She moaned and his tongue danced with hers sending delicious shivers straight to her pussy lips. He trailed his strong hands down her body to grip her firm backside. He moved away from her lips and pulled her closer to bite and nibble on her neck. She moved her hips to rub against the head of his cock he growled.

"You know what happens when you tease me." he mumbled.

"Maybe that's what I'm looking for." she purred seductively.

He moved them to the bed with his powers.

"Hey hey hey I'm still wet .....the sheets!"

"You say that like I care more about them than the sight of your naked body."

He claimed her lips again before she could argue he kissed her chin and neck then moved to her collarbone before dipping to suck and tease one of her nipples. He massaged her other breast making sure to treat her nipple properly before moving to the other. She moaned, she wanted to find out who gifted him with his tongue and thank them. He'd barely touched her and she was already wet, and it wasn't just because of bath water. He finally moved away from her breasts and kissed down her toned stomach to the small patch of hair that covered her mound.

He kissed her inner thigh and spread her legs further he licked around her lips and avoided her clit on purpose no matter how much she squirmed. She arched and groaned out her frustration.

"Stop it......"

"Stop what?" he mumbled back.

"You know what...." she panted.

He licked dangerously close to her clit but still didn't touch it.

"Stop licking you? But my love I'm sure you love this...but if you're sure."

"Adam!"

With a laugh he moved to give the sensitive bud the same treatment he'd given her nipples, she arched again and was soon cumming. As the stars faded from her vision he picked her up.

"Adam...don't."

"Sorry, you brought this on yourself."

She huffed.

"You can't....make a girl weak in the knees and expect her to stand."

"You'll be bent over."

He set her down and as she expected she had to brace herself against their bedroom door.

"Adam you're a jerk."

"Nicole you're a glutton for punishment."

She screamed in pleasure as he slid in easily, he held her hips and started thrusting in and out going a little deeper each time. She moaned his name in gasps as he managed to hit that magical bundle of nerves every time. On the other side the banging on the door alerted a nearby maid.

"Sir, ma'am is everything okay?" she whispered n fear.

"Yes yes yes!"

She jumped.

"Ma'am?"

"Who is the dirty girl, huh who wants me to fuck her brains out?!"

She blushed darkly.

"Okay then I see you're alright...."

"Oh fuck me harder is that all you got!?"

She ran away from the door before she heard even more than she should, she ran down the steps and into Gina.

"What in tarnation, Jenny what's gotten into you? You're more riled up than a filly about taking her first run."

"I they.....the....."

"Oh scoot I'll go see what's wrong."

Gina darted past her and up the steps she stopped in front of their door and listened, hearing the screams she was use to she left them alone shaking her head. She looked at Jenny.

"Didn't your momma ever tell you about the birds and the bees?"

"Yes but..."

"Their violent aren't they?"

"Is that normal?"

"Oh yeah, they do that every time they visit I'm surprised they don't have more kids."

She led the startled maid down the hall where she found Anaïs who stopped her.

"Where did Nicole and Adam go?"

"Mommy said she was going to dress us better." Julie said.

"Uh well, you see kids when a man and a woman.."

"Stop!" Anaïs said.

"What?"

"You can't tell them about that?"

"Well you asked where they went."

"Kids your parents are giving each other special hugs they'll be done in a minute."

"Well their mother is the one doing the hugging." Gina mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

The kids stared at one another in confusion.

"So who wants to learn how to make an apple pie?" Anaïs asked to distract them.

At the chorus of "I do, I do" she steered them into the kitchen.

....................................

When lunch finally came around Nicole and Adam joined everyone at the table.

"Did you have fun with Anaïs?" Nicole asked.

"Yeah she showed us how to make a pie." Leo replied.

"And she let us mix the filling." Julie and Stephanie said.

"Oh how nice, I'm sure it turned out delicious."

"She said she'll bring it out for dessert." Devon said.

"Oh that won't be necessary I ordered a special cheesecake." Vivian said.

"I think the kids would like us to have the pie they made." Adam said.

"Oh they can have that later...oh uh Mitzy."

Mandy raised an eyebrow, after three years she couldn't help but be annoyed that Vivian didn't know her name even though she'd been corrected numerous times.

"Yes ma'am?"

"What is taking Gabriel so long?"

"He's not here ma'am."

"Excuse me? When did he leave?"

"Before Miss. Nicole and Mr. Adam arrived."

"He should have said something."

"Miss he did say he was leaving you were sitting on the patio." Gina added.

"Oh well he should know better than to talk to me when I'm out there, it's my thinking spot you know." she said the last part to Adam.

"Where did he go?"

"To visit someone." Mandy said.

"Who?"

"You think he went to see Anaïs's father?" Nicole asked her husband.

"Probably."

"Who is this Anaïs person you keep talking about?" Vivian asked.

She looked out the kitchen door.

"That would be me ma'am."

"Oh are you new?"

"Yes."

"Well make yourself useful and bring out that cheesecake."

"Vivian.."

"It's okay uncle Adam, dad would want to have some anyways."

Vivian smirked triumphantly and Anaïs looked at the children sympathetically.

"I'll heat the pie up for dinner." Anaïs added.

All four children smiled then, satisfied, she walked into the kitchen to find the dessert wondering why Gabriel wanted to talk to her father.

.........................

Frank was nothing if not extremely skilled at getting away from trouble, he managed to get out of Gabriel's sight long enough to hide. Gabriel stood outside the bathroom door annoyed but he wasn't here to strangle the older man even if the bastard deserved it for keeping his eternal mate away from him.

"Start talking Frank, tell me why you wanted to separate Anaïs and I and I'll leave."

"It doesn't matter you freak!"

Gabriel punched a hole in the door and Frank backed up and fell in the tub yanking the shower curtain down with him.

"You know insulting me isn't the way you'll get me to leave."

"I......"

"You know I hate being the bad guy but I never liked you from the start and now I know why, if I didn't need answers and didn't care what Anaïs thought of me I'd kill you now. Well guess what you're the same slimy little fucker my mate protected our of respect for her mother who deserved better."

He swallowed.

"Give me the information I need or I'll be back and I have your scent now, all you can do is put a barrier between us but I'll find you."

Frank swallowed.

"I.....I....."

"Nothing? Fine I'll leave for now but that really disappoints me."

"Wait.....wait."

Gabriel turned and crossed his arms.

"I'm waiting, what is it?"

"I had to.....keep her away from you I mean..."

"Why?"

"She......she's destined for more than one alpha male."

"Excuse me?"

"He said he'd rather see her dead than with you I had to protect her."

He was sweating so bad it was hard for Gabriel to smell if he was telling the truth.

"Why do you expect me to believe you, you never showed interest in wanting to protect her before."

"I know....I know please...just listen and I'll tell you everything."

"Fine, but know that if you lie to me, I'll string you up by your testicles on the ceiling fan."

.....................................

Later that night Gabriel still wasn't back and Anaïs put the kids to bed since Vivian couldn't be bothered. She didn't know why she felt it was any of her business but she didn't know what Gabriel saw in her and thought he could do better. She went downstairs and sat on the couch with Mandy.

"So luv I was wondering how you know everyone?"

"I don't know."

"You don't know?"

She told her briefly how she lost her memory.

"Oh I'm sorry I shouldn't have pried."

"It's okay, I just wish I could remember how I know them they seem to care about me."

"Well of course, you're rather sweet if their old friends of yours they must know a lot about you."

"Maybe.....you think they know who that boy was I met?"

"Which boy?"

"I always remember this boy when I try to remember anything from my childhood, but I have this feeling it isn't Gabriel like there is someone else."

"Well you know, I don't know much about people with amnesia but I've heard that sometimes they remember the bad things first because they really impact people's lives."

".........Like when my dad broke my arm when I was a kid." Anaïs mumbled.

"What?"

She looked at her friend.

"My dad, he broke my arm because he didn't want me to leave the house."

"That's a bit extreme."

Anaïs nodded as she rubbed her head.

"Well if I'm remembering the bad first then maybe it's good I can't remember them."

"I would say so, why don't you get some rest, maybe that little push just then will give you more while you're asleep."

"I hope so, I certainly didn't remember that this morning, maybe I don't want my dad to visit me."

"And with the way he looks at you I would say the master doesn't want that either."

(M'kay there you go so I don't know much about amnesia patients but that is how her memory is coming back in the story.

The strong connection is why Gabriel is so pissed but he's rather mild mannered normally, but then again most demons flip when their mate is in danger or kept from them. Also when he said 'now I know why' that is another part of the eternal bond, he can see bits of her past while they sleep in the same house, but they haven't had time to properly reconnect so he isn't getting all the info that easily. I mean he can't see what she can't remember it's not on her mind.

???? - Anaïs's second mate

So Frank may have a chance to redeem himself but who knows, we'll see what his deal is when Gabriel gives the news to Adam and Nicole. Want to find out? See you then :D)

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Something to think about

Your story needs better presentation, though I do think that there's some good potential here. Maybe get an editor? Also to the oxymoron dude, mates can produce offspring, but eternal mates can produce MORE offspring. I'm really looking forward to seeing where this story goes! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oxymoron. Needs More Detail.

This story has some potential. Yet, I am confused. In the first chapter, you wrote that Gabriel thought Anais died, yet once she was at his house he can use the bond that eternal mates have. If he can use the bond years later why not for the years previous? Wouldn't he sense she was still alive even though he attended the so-called funeral? Also, you wrote that Gabriel impregnated Vivian and married her to appease the council. Later in the character list you wrote that eternal mates are the ones that can provide offspring. So, how could Gabriel impregnate Vivian if she is not his eternal mate? You write one thing that then is contradicted by another. Please ensure that there is more of a flow and less of oxymoronic information in your story line. It is distracting to read sebtences that contradict one another, because the mind then questions how both ways are possible. The more distracted a reader is from a story, the less encouraged he or she is in continuing reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Needs Constructive Criticism People!

Now, Red, first off, I like the overall story you are putting out. I understand the characters enough to see their different faces and the mood is there.

What I really believe you should do, from one writer to another to help make your piece better, would be to not only lengthen, because what you have in this chapter is good, but to feed your readers more detail. You did so in the first chapter and that really helped. Don't just describe the people however. Give us setting. Let us see where they are. Feel where they are. Feel what they're are feeling. For example, if I may:

""It doesn't matter you freak!"

Gabriel punched a hole in the door and Frank backed up and fell in the tub yanking the shower curtain down with him.

"You know insulting me isn't the way you'll get me to leave."

"I......"

"You know I hate being the bad guy but I never liked you from the start and now I know why, if I didn't need answers and didn't care what Anaïs thought of me I'd kill you now. Well guess what you're the same slimy little fucker my mate protected our of respect for her mother who deserved better."

He swallowed.

"Give me the information I need or I'll be back and I have your scent now, all you can do is put a barrier between us but I'll find you."

Frank swallowed."

Could be better revised as

""It doesn't matter, you freak!" Frank blurted out, his fear stopping him from thinking first.

Losing his temper, Gabriel punched a hole in the flimsy wooden door, causing the terrified human to stumble back into the tub. Though Frank tried to steady himself with his see-through shower curtain, the thin material broke under his weight and crashed down on top of him.

"You know, insulting me isn't the way you'll get me to leave," Gabriel leered down at the offending man, a low growl in his throat.

"I-I..." Frank stammered before Gabriel suddenly grabbed him by his wife-beater like he was picking up trash.

"You know I hate being the bad guy, but I never liked you from the start. Now I know why. If I didn't need answers or care about what Anaïs thought of me, I'd kill you. Well guess what? You're the same slimy, little fucker my mate protected out of respect for her mother. Who, by the way, deserved better," Gabriel caught Frank's trembling eyes, his own glowed with blazing anger and frustration, "Give me the information I need or I'll be back. I have your scent now, and all you can do is put a poor-piss barrier between us before I'll find you."

Frank swallowed."

It sounds more interesting and gives the reader more to bite into. Don't summarize unless it's for emphasis or hold the reader's hand. Let us figure out what is going on rather than explain yourself at the end. You shouldn't need to in a story. As for the POVs, if you want to keep them the way they are, that's up to you, but for the first person ones, instead of Character POV, tell us which character, in this chapter's case Nicole POV. In the 3rd person POV, however, like I had done at the top, if it's only two characters, always using the names to state who they are isn't necessary, especially if it's a male and female talking. You also don't need to tell us you changed over because the -------- lines help along with the change in POV.

As you stated, keep practicing. And you do have a good story, just give us more to look forward to. Also, I hate saying this one, because it's always slammed down my throat, but check your grammar. Grammar not only stops run-ons, but is also good word art. It. Makes. Things....just-- POP!! ...Out a little more (tee-hee~!) for us to enjoy.

I would like to see a revision of this chapter, and keep writing. I'm looking forward to the next installment. ^^

-- C.C

angeldustjaangeldustjaover 10 years ago
sorry hun

That was an accident, u deserve more than 2 stars. N e way plz kp em coming. I'm liking these new characters.

Reddestiny921Reddestiny921over 10 years agoAuthor
Practice practice practice

This is all practice for me I'm writing it down as it comes to me. Of course most people dislike it when stories are written like that but that's just how this one is. What I'm moving toward is just a bit different from what I'm use to. So do I know what I'm doing? Of course not and that's why it's so choppy. With this story my only concern is seeing if anyone will read it till the end even if they hate it or their just curious how it ends.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Her Fairy-Tale Life She saves his life and he transforms hers.in Romance
The New Wolf Ch. 01 Joining the pack.in NonHuman
Simply His Ch. 01-03 The First Sniff, Cravings, Questions. Werewolf Love story.in NonHuman
Callie's Shadow Ch. 01 Introduction to ASP.in NonHuman
Werewolf at Heart An unlikely meeting in an airport.in NonHuman
More Stories