Q & A's of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,977 Followers

Running his finger over my shit hole daddy sighed with approval before rolling me back over for the next treat. In just mere seconds he had tied my hands and feet to the bedposts with four of his silky ties that he had evidently snuck out and retrieved from his bedroom while I was still sleeping.

Saying nothing he left for about five minutes to shave and use the bathroom. Waiting there it seemed like an eternity until he came back. My body was aching for sex; any kind of sex. Our father sauntered slowly back into the room as if nothing was going on so I begged, "Oh daddy, I need you; please daddy please!"

"So, baby girl, are you gonna be my good and nasty cock slut," he purred as he grabbed one of my nipples and pinched it between his thumb and forefinger.

"Oh yes, fuck yes, daddy I'll do anything for you," I pleaded as I squirmed against the bed causing the ties to pull even tighter. Almost casually dad climbed onto the bed and straddled my stomach and then pushing my D cups together he lowered his cock toward my body. Somehow his member looked bigger than it had the night before hanging over me like that.

It came to rest in the deep valley between my boobs. His stiff cock felt so good between my soft pillow like mounds of tit flesh. But that was nothing compared to the feeling of the friction he created when he began fucking them. He pounded his cock in out of my cleavage as if possessed. My tongue licked his piss hole on every upstroke.

You wouldn't believe how badly I wanted him to cum at that moment. My tits turned pink from being squeezed against his prick. Our moans soon filled the room. What can be best described as an evil smile came across his face as he grunted and shot a load of sticky stuff between my boobs. Then he lifted his hips and shot his seed all over my orbs.

Lifting himself even higher off of me he grabbed his cock in hand and pumped it a couple of times causing him to shoot all over my face and hair. Thick ropes of his jism covered me and slowly dripped down my cheeks and tits. I opened my mouth wide trying to catch some and was delighted when daddy shot his last little bit right onto my tongue.

I savored the wonderful salty taste and ran my tongue all around my lips trying to catch any spunk within reach. My pussy was on fire as daddy left my face and boobs covered with his seed and dove between my legs. Daddy's hands cupped my butt cheeks as his mouth worked magic on my pussy. He licked and kissed all over my outer lips working his way inward proceeding to scoop out my hole of the copiously flowing juices.

Shock waves hit my entire body when he finally slid his tongue across my clittie. He delicately swirled the tip around my button before sucking it in between his lips. It felt like the ocean crashing over me as I came over and over again with my hands and feet struggling against the restraints.

It was obvious that dad was really into what he was doing as I have never had so much joy from having my pussy eaten. After several minutes dad moved away and wiped his face on my thighs as he untied my feet; still leaving my arms tied up. Crouching over me he growled in his sexiest husky voice, "My horny cum slut do you think you deserve to be fucked by your daddy now?"

"Oh gawd yes daddy; fuck me now please daddy fuck me I need your big cock to fill my cunt up with cum," I pleaded. Dad lowered his hips and slammed his member into my pussy. Shoving myself up to meet him my pussy swallowed every inch of him as if it were a vacuum. I wrapped my legs around his thighs as my father rapidly and forcefully pounded in and out of me.

He would momentarily stop delaying my orgasm and scoop up some of his spunk from my tits and feed it to me. I licked it down hungrily before daddy resumed pounding me furiously. It seemed like hours of ecstasy while he rammed in and out of me before we exploded together. After erupting his full load he fell on top of me and untied my hands so that we could snuggle together.

The rest of the day was spent in sexual bliss as daddy put me through the paces. At dinner that night we decided to continue to play around with one another until one of us wanted to back out. We also decided to both go back to the dating service and pick another match and date anyone else we liked that we could find as well.

So, that is what happened when I looked for lust on the internet. It was the most remarkable experience of my life. I am having lots of fun with my own daddy. I had never thought of him sexually but he is really one hell of a fuck! I don't regret one minute of the whole thing.

My final reaction and its results"

"But, little Sis why did you tell me all of this steamy stuff?" I asked with lumps in my throat and pants and visibly sweating. I couldn't help but openly stare at her deep cleavage and down at her long legs that were almost fully exposed by her very short skirt.

"Well, Bob, there are several reasons that I told you. First, you know that I am not good at keeping secrets and secondly I didn't want you to catch dad and me in the act as I intend to continue to have sex with him every chance I get. But mostly, I wanted you to write it up for Literotica which is why I had you record it, Julie purred.

"Just one more question for you to answer are there any other reasons you chose to tell me this?" My excitement and nervousness was now obvious.

"Well, I just had to show someone how badly daddy made me cream my panties," she said reaching into her purse. Julie pulled out the purple bikini undies from that first night with our father.

Turning them inside out she showed me the cotton crotch which was absolutely covered by her cum stain. The sweet aroma grew stronger as she brought them closer to me. Blushing and getting hotter by the moment I meekly asked, "Can I have a closer look?"

"By all means big brother; here consider them yours to do with as you please," giving my thigh a squeeze as she handed them to me. I brought them to my face as I caressed the soft material. I couldn't help myself and flicked my tongue out across the crotch.

MY fucking gawd; they taste and smell so great. Your juices are so sweet, Julie!" The lust was obvious in my voice. I looked over the material at her face and she licked her lips as she smiled broadly. Her hand was now softly caressing my leg.

"Hey Bob, don't lick too much or you won't have any left when I'm not here! I think you can come up with something more rewarding to be doing right now," she purred coolly. Then before I knew what happened she had slid onto my lap and pulled the panties away from me. Grabbing the side of my head she pulled me into the deepest most passionate kiss possible.

I didn't resist for even a second. Our mouths were locked in unbridled lust. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her down on top of me right there on the couch. My hands were all over her helping her out of her clothing as I moaned, "Shit that was one hell of a sexy story, Sis. Damn I want every part of you your titties, your ass, to kiss your pussy, and gawd I Wanna fuck you Julie."

"Then do it big brother; take your little sister right now!" she whispered in my ear as I bit her neck. Without even pulling out of our torrid kiss Julie managed to somehow make my clothing disappear from my body. I heard her gasp when she grabbed my member. While my cock is not extremely long, 6", it is very thick.

As I yanked off her panties I noticed two things about them. First Julie had thoroughly soaked them in honey and secondly this pair of undies was a perfect duplicate of the ones I had licked just a couple of minutes earlier. She quivered when I ran my fingers across her juicy slit. Out of control I moaned to her, "I can't wait fuck me now."

In seconds my sister was lowering her dripping pussy on to my stiff member. Her pussy surrounded me like a glove sucking me in deeper and deeper. Once I was all of the way inside of her she rested for a second and smiled down at me. It was the kind of smile that made my cock twitch inside of her as she said, "Big brother you don't know how long I've wanted to ride your fat cock! Fuck, it feels so fucking fantastic!"

Gently she swayed her hips in a circle grinding herself into my pelvis. Then using her hands on my chest to push off slowly and seductively she began moving up and down my length. My cock slid in and out of her tight pussy as I latched on to her hips. My groans grew louder as our hips crashed together. I moved one hand to frig her clit and the other to maul her luscious boobs.

"Oh shit, Sis, I'm so fucking glad you decided to seduce me; you're fucking wonderful! Oh yes, Julie, fuck me," I cried out. Julie leaned back and rode me cowgirl style as my hand became a blur on her clit. My cock was spasming and I knew I wasn't' going to last much longer. With my other hand back on her hip I watched her tits bounce.

Julie clamped her pussy walls around my member and then released me milking the hell out of my cock. The visual and physical stimulation were just too much as I emptied load after load of my seed from my balls into her depths. She threw her head back as her entire body shuddered several times. As she moved my finger away from her clit she continued to ride me slowly as we tried to catch our breath.

Softly I caressed my sister's body until she pulled away from my cock emitting a small pop as I fell out of her. She slid onto the couch beside my hip and gently toyed with my still relatively hard member. She whispered soft and sensually, "I hope that we aren't finished yet big brother, are we?"

"Not on your life; Not yet," I responded as I caressed her globes as I scooted around to sit up. We kissed passionately as our hands explored. Finally I maneuvered my legs from behind her ass and was sitting beside her on the couch. I patted her ass and pointed toward my bedroom. Julie got up and licked my cum from her fingers as she walked.

We quickly renewed our lust as soon as we got on the bed. Burying my face in her boobs I hungrily sucked and nibbled while she ran her fingers through my hair and clawed my back. As great as her tits were to make love to I had the sudden urge to kiss her freshly fucked pussy. I knew it would be extra juicy and also I like the taste of cream pies.

The tangy taste of my spunk when mixed with the sweetness of her honey was a treat I just had to have. To Julie's surprise I suddenly turned around and pulled her on top of me into sixty nine position. I gazed at her beautiful matted brown hair and glistening pink slash and admired the sight for a whole minute before Julie startled me back into reality when she bit the spongy head of my cock.

My sister spread her legs wide giving me total access to her. All I could see was her glorious ass and pussy as the rest of the world no longer existed. In seconds my tongue was scooping out our sex juices. Lick after lick and scoop after scoop it seemed like and endless supply of what was mostly her sweet hot honey but occasionally flavored with that unmistakable tangy taste of my cum.

Once most of the excess juices were headed down my throat I concentrated on pleasuring her again. My hands caressed and kneaded her ass and pussy as my mouth nibbled and sucked her clit. Her clit was so stimulated that it looked like a small penis. We ground our pelvises in one another's faces as we hungrily sucked one another.

Suddenly a massive gush of honey poured out of her pussy and covered my entire face causing my cock to explode in her mouth. We spent the rest of that afternoon getting to know one another like few brothers and sisters ever do. In the two weeks it has taken me to write this account Julie and I have gotten together every couple of days and stretched our explorations even further.

Julie and dad are also still active sexually. She had me go on the same dating web site and to my surprise after filling out the survey Julie's user name appeared right at the top of my list. If she hadn't seduced me I could have easily found myself meeting her at McDonald's like our father did.

But, I have dated a couple of very erotic ladies from the site and had a great time. I never thought I would be in the midst of such a great sex life. Thanks to Julie my cock hasn't had a night off in at least ten days. A simple Q & A that Julie filled out from that dating site not only changed her life but also changed me and our father's lives forever. What a great sister I have!

hotpup
hotpup
1,977 Followers
12