QB Murdered Cheerleader Missing

Story Info
A New Orleans lovers' lane legend: The Carter brothers.
1k words
3.63
16.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie was leading him on, she had no intention, and she was a damned cock tease. That's what the less popular girls were saying at St. Genesius High School. The people that knew Katie well knew otherwise. If Bobby delivered she'd go through with her side of the deal.

You see, at this Catholic school outside New Orleans Sister Elizabeth's admonition to "Save your virginity for your husband" was generally taken as "Decide who you're going to marry and screw him during your senior year." Not too early in your senior year, of course, just in case he knocked you up: You didn't want your belly to show under a graduation gown, so most of the senior girls, including Katie and the other three senior cheerleaders, were still virgins at the end of football season. That's when Katie's friends knew she'd soon be a virgin no longer.

"Win the district championship and you can have my cherry." That's what Katie told Bobby in front of a half dozen other football players and their dates at the beach party back in August. It's likely the team would have been in the play offs anyway, but being the hot blooded young Creole male Bobby was, he quarterbacked St. Genesius to an undefeated season, the district championship and virtually guaranteed himself a football scholarship to a Bowl Division school. Katie's future looked bright indeed as Bobby pulled the car into the gravel road that Friday night after the last regular season game.

Bobby's family owned this piece of property on Old Bayou Road, and he had picked the site well. A two hundred year old live oak tree surrounded on three sides by the tall sugar cane would provide enough cover to hide the car from any nosey classmates. During planting and harvest the tree provided shade for farm workers' lunch breaks. If he had asked his father Bobby might have been shocked to learn that it had also provided cover the night Bobby was conceived in the backseat of a tricked-out 1969 Chevy hot rod. If Bobby hadn't been thinking with his 'nads he might have seen his dad wink at Katie's dad and their moms smile knowingly when he and Katie left the parking lot after the game. After all, there were traditions to uphold at St. Genesius.

It was about 11:30 P.M. when Bobby turned the engine off and looked at the eyes of the grinning cheerleader under his right arm. "Backseat!" Katie ordered.

Bobby rushed out the driver's side door and around the car to open the door for her, but she was anxious too, and already out when he got to her side. He followed the best ass he'd ever seen, covered by cheerleader's bloomers, into the back seat and closed the door behind them.

A rising full moon over the cane cast weird shadows through the branches of the live oak as the lovers pawed each other like animals. Bobby managed to remove Katie's top, a halter that showed off her tan shoulders and firm tummy to the crowd as the cheerleaders bounced on the sidelines. Her tits were firm too, with nipples that just begged for his lips so he fastened them over the right breast and massaged the left. Katie mumbled something about "Baby" but he paid no attention.

Katie unhooked the pleated cheerleader skirt so that when Bobby came up for air he had an unobstructed view of her blue cheerleader bloomers. Katie hooked her thumbs in the waist band and halted to offer him the chance to undress her, which he did, leaving her in her panties, white athletic shoes and pom-pom socks.

"Do you like my panties?" Katie teased. "I picked them especially for you." Bobby stared at the lace that covered his target and had to admit to himself that they were the most beautiful undergarments he had ever seen. Actually they were off-the-rack Vicky Secrets, but his raging testosterone made them more beautiful.

"Not only are they pretty, the cotton will hold my scent for you" she continued to tease. "Smell them before I take them off."

Bobby lowered his head and inhaled, noticing for the first time the smell of perfume and clean sweat, then the unmistakable smell of her vaginal juices already soaking the cotton crotch. Katie drew her feet up onto the seat and raised her ass to slide the panties over her thighs, then her knees and down over her shoes. Dangling them from her finger she held them at eye level for Bobby she whispered "Want to keep them as a souvenir?"

Bobby took them and held them to his nose, inhaling deeply.

Suddenly the lovers were showered with broken glass as the car's back windshield exploded in on them. Katie felt Bobby's weight lifted off her legs as if he were being pulled out through the shattered glass. She started to scream but her breath failed her and the sound died before it reached her lips.

"B,bbb,,Bobb, Bobby!" she stammered through her shallow breathing. No answer. The scream finally made its way out of her: "Bobby!"

Trembling, she flung herself over the front seat, her bare shoulders landing in the passenger's seat and feet on the steering wheel. Unencumbered by clothes she scrambled to the driver's seat, feeling the steering column for the keys, only to panic when her hand found only the empty socket and she realized that Bobby had the keys in his pocket. Had she had time she might have screamed again.

The driver's side door was ripped off its hinge and Katie felt something or someone grab her hair and another arm (?) circle her waist. Her grip on the steering wheel was no where near strong enough as she felt herself being pulled out of the car.

She was looking down at the ground when she felt the sensation of flying through the air. The last thing she remembered was the sight of Bobby, lying on the ground. What shredded flesh remained of his neck was twisted at an obscene angle, but he seemed to be mouthing words: "Katie... I love..."

Darkness and the feeling of rising higher and higher into the air enveloped her and then she felt nothing at all.

Headline, New Orleans Times Picayune Newspaper, Sunday November xx, 19xx: QB Murdered After Game, Cheerleader Missing