Quads Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PDumbledore
PDumbledore
395 Followers

“Yes, we want to so enjoy.”

Stephanie started to French kiss me again and was sticking her tongue as far into my mouth as she could. After a few minutes she started to kiss my face and neck. She slowly started to work her way down my chest; nibbling on my nipples and making me draw in a deep breath when she did. She tenderly kissed me lower, and when she got to my dick I let out a loud moan.

She took my dick in her hand and licked it from the big swollen head all the way down to my balls. She started to slowly pump me while she was licking, and at one time took my balls into her mouth to suck on. She licked her way back up to the tip and started to kiss the tip and lick away he pre-cum that was flowing. Then she took the tip into her mouth and slowly worked her way down. She got down as far as I knew that she could possible go and then stopped. I felt her work her throat a little, and then she took the rest of it. When she got it all in she started to hum. This drove me up the wall. I grabbed her by the head and held her there.

“Damn girl. That feels great, but if you keep it up too much I am going to be blowing my load.”

When I told her this she started to move up and down on my dick slowly. I knew that she had never done this before, but she was using her tongue and teeth like crazy. She wasn’t biting hard, but lightly dragging her teeth along the length of it. I could feel the suction that she was using and knew that I would blow at any minute. While she was sucking me, her hands were on my balls lightly playing with them. When she felt them tightening up she knew that I was close. She started to go faster and was soon moving at a blinding speed.

“Munchkin, you better stop. I am going to cum at any second now. Ooooohhhhhhhhh mmmyyyyyyyyyyy Gggggggggooooooooddddddddddd here it comes.”

Right when I blew my load she had only the head of my dick in her mouth. When I started cuming she chocked at first, but then started to drink all that she could. Some of it dribbled out of her mouth and down the side of my dick. When I was done, Stephanie started to suck me again and sucked me clean. My dick shrank a little after cuming, but it started to get hard again. When Stephanie had me nice and clean she lay on top of my chest and started to kiss me. I could taste a sweetness in her kiss and knew that it was the taste of my own cum.

“How did you like that stud?”

“Damn girl that was great. Where did you learn to do that? Wow.”

“Both Stacy and I read it in some books that we found. Now you can do something for me.”

“What’s that hun?”

“This.”

She sat up and put her dripping pussy right in front of my face. I stuck my tongue out and licked her from the bottom of her slit all the way to the top. She let out a loud moan and ground her pussy into my face even more. I grabbed hold of her ass and drove my tongue as far into her tight hole as I could. Stephanie continued moaning and started to hump my face. I licked her as fast as I could, nibbled on her cunt lips and blew into her hole. She was really going crazy now. I looked up at her and she was pulling on her nipples and had her eyes shut. I continue eating her for at least another ten minutes and she starting to get really wet. My mouth and tongue started to get sore and knew that I had to get her to orgasm real quick. I took my right hand and started to run it up and down the crack of her ass. When I got to her tight asshole, I started to play with it. Stephanie started to move even faster. With her juices flowing back to her ass, I had no problem sticking my finger in her ass up to the first knuckle.

“Yes. Stick your finger in my ass Shawn. Yes.” she yelled. I knew that the others heard but I didn’t care.

I shoved my finger the rest of the way up her ass and at the same time I bit down onto her clit.

“Ooohhhhhhh ffffffuuuuuucccccckkkkkkk here I cummmmmmmmm.” she screamed, and then she came like a geyser. After that I knew that the neighbors heard. I started to lick up all the juices that I could and she came even more. When she came down from one orgasm she went straight into another on. She had an orgasm I know for a good twenty minutes. When she finally stopped she fell over to the side of the bed and passed out cold.

“Stephanie hun, are you okay?” I asked, but she was out. I was getting worried and started to rub the side of her face when she slowly opened her eyes.

“You know I hope that it will always be like this. That was my first time and I love it.”

“I am glad that you like it, but you scared the shit out of me when you passed out. I thought something was wrong.”

“No hun, nothing is wrong. It just felt great. Let me rest for a few and then there is one more thing to do.”

“Ok munchkin, come here.” I wrapped my arms around her and held her for a while.

When she had calmed down I thought she had fallen asleep in my arms, but she pushed me over and went straight for my dick. After a few minutes of sucking she had me hard again. Stephanie then straddled me and with one hand guided me into her tight hole. She was still wet from her monster orgasm so she had no problems taking me. She would take a little, then back off. Each time she came down she took more of me into her. I got a few inches into her when I felt a little resistance. Both of us knew that we were about to lose our cherries so she took a deep breath and slammed the rest of my dick into her. Stephanie’s eyes flew open, and her mouth opened to a silent scream. Neither one of us moved till she got use to me being in her. Then she started to slowly ride me.

Once we got set into a steady rhythm we looked into each other’s eyes and saw the love that we had for each other. We didn’t go fast and hard, but slow and steady like two lovers would. I held onto her tits and would massage and pull on the nipples. Sometimes she would lean down and let me suck on them. After a good bit of this I could tell that she was tiring and was worn out from her orgasm she had earlier. While still in her, I sat up and rolled her over on her back. At first she wrapped her legs around me, but I put my hands behind her knees and pushed them up till her legs were resting by her sides. I started pounding into her and could tell that she liked this position.

“Oh yes. Fuck me Shawn, fuck me, hard and fast. Fuck me.”

Her talking got me going and I started to pound into her harder and faster.

“Cum with me munchkin, cum with me.”

“Yes ........ faster .... harder ....... yesssssssssss ......... oooohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck mmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.”

I could tell she was getting close so I was pounding into her like crazy. All you could hear was skin pounding against skin and her moaning. I could feel my balls tightening and knew that I was close.

“Here I cum sweetie, take it all.”

“Yes. Cum in me. Here I cum againnnnnnnnnnnnnn ....... ffffffffuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkk mmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.”

I felt her cunt muscles tighten around my dick and that sent me into my orgasm.

“Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh take it all munchkin.”

I blew about as much cum into her as I did the first time when she gave me the blowjob. It just kept cuming and cuming. Her orgasms came one right after the other. Once we both settle down we lay down next to each other with my dick still buried into her.

“I Love you munchkin.”

“I Love you too stud.”

Then we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Sometime during the night I woke with a strange sensation. I was on my back and when I looked down I could see that I was getting a blowjob again.

“Damn girl, haven’t you had enough already?”

“I woke up, saw this terrific dick and had to have it again. I want you inside of me though.”

She got on her hands and knees and I knelt behind her. The first thing I did was to lick her from her clit all the way back to her asshole.

“Please stud, put it in me.”

“Okay here it comes,” and I shoved my dick into her in one big thrust.

“Yes, fuck me hard.”

I started to pound into her from behind, but knew it was going to be awhile because I had already shot my load twice that night already. I started to play with her clit and when I got enough juices to suit me, I shoved my index finger into her ass. I pounded both her pussy and ass at the same time. She was really getting into it. When I felt like I could, I put two fingers in her ass. She buried her face into the bed and screamed. I just kept pounding into her again and again, harder and harder.

“Fuck me in the ass Shawn, please,” She begged.

“What?” I asked not sure on what I heard was right.

“Fuck me in the ass. I want to feel your cum fill my ass. Now.”

I pounded into her more, and then stuck three fingers in her ass to get her ready for me. I could see her head laying sideways on the bed and tears going down her face.

“Are you sure you want this hun?”

“Yes, fuck me in the ass, please. I want it.”

I pounded into her a few more times and then pulled my dick out of her. I put the head at her ass ring and pushed in slowly till only the head was in. I waited till she got use to me being in her, and then slowly started working my way in and out. It took about ten minutes, but I was finally buried all the way in her ass. I waited till she got use to me and then I slowly pulled out till the head was the only thing in and push back in again. Slowly I worked in and out till we both really started to get into it. Stephanie reached between her legs and started to play with her clit. I grabbed her waist and started to go faster and faster into her ass.

“Munchkin, it won’t be long now.”

“Cum with me stud.”

I started to pound faster and faster into her ass. When I felt her start to let go, I pounded into her ass one last time and unloaded for the third time that night. Stephanie pinched her clit at the same time and started to have a monster orgasm again. When we finally settle down both of us collapsed on the bed with me still buried in her.

“Damn munchkin. That was great, but I need to sleep before we go at it again.”

“Ok stud, but one last thing though.”

“What’s that hun?”

“I’m Stacy, and Happy 18th Birthday.”

I laughed knowing that they had pulled a quick one on me when I fell asleep earlier, but I didn’t care. We fell asleep in each other’s arms.

--------------------------------

If you would like to hear more from the quad’s let me know. If you would like for me to add something to the next story let me know.

PDumbledore
PDumbledore
395 Followers
12