Quality Time

Story Info
His girl gets drunk, licks a penis, then fucks the wolfman.
876 words
2
51.2k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about four in the morning and I do not remember what the moon was like. I think it was normal. Anyway, the werewolf had me against the side of the hotel. He smelled like a paper bag.

Two floors up was Pats room. I didn't call up to him because I knew that this would make the werewolf angry. At that moment he was just standing near me breathing heavily.

A car pulled up to the hotel. It was Zoe back from the bar. By the way she was walking it was obvious she had a good night. She didn't notice me, or the werewolf.

Sometimes when she was drunk she would be mean to me, and other times she would have sex with me. I decided to take my chances and make a run for it. I was fat and not capable of achieving much speed. The werewolf must not of even chased me. If it did I wouldn't have had a chance.

Pat lived on the same hall as Zoe and me. His door was open and I could see him sulking as I past bye. The door to my room was also open. I stood at the door way and saw Zoe taking off what remained of her clothing.

"Did you have a good night?" I asked.

"It was alright."

She was tall, almost six foot, and had a thin petit body.

"Come to bed," she said in soft voice that let me know that we would not be fighting.

I took off my pants and with an already erect penis got in to bed. Zoe held me close and kissed me with a fierceness that did not match the soft tone of her voice. She moved her head down to my crotch and placed her own crotch hovering above my face. It looked and smelled incredible. I attempted to lick her parts but she stopped me. "Justin don't."

She continued to lie on top of me, occasionally kissing and touching part of my penis and testicles. I attempted to lick again.

"Justin don't do that I'm..."

I was confused.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I'm bonding."

I was still confused.

"With my dick?"

"Yes. Me and your dick and your balls are spending quality time, so just lie back and leave us alone."

Zoe continued kissing and cuddling with my private parts while I laid back and stared at her butt-hole. The smell was not completely good. It had a slight funk. I liked it.

Eventually Zoe stopped kissing and started sucking on my penis. I took this as my cue to start working on her clit. The banding was done it was time to get to work.

I grabbed her butt cheeks as if I was trying to push my fingers through her flesh. As I came I grabbed on even tighter and moved my tongue even faster. After I unloaded she removed my penis from her mouth. "Fuck!" she yelled then slammed her fist into my leg.

She turned toward me and wiped a drop of my seamen from the side of her mouth.

"Do you wanna go again?" she asked.

"Just give me a minute."

"I love you,"She said.

"I love you too,"I said.

After I regained my strength I crawled on top of Zoe, slid my self in, and began to pump.

"Oh shit, just oh shit, I love.... oh god I love you so much. oh shit."

I turned her on her side.

"Justin... oh god its...."

Then I laid her down on her stomach with her butt sticking in the air. I put my massive body on top of her with the left side of my face against her right, slid in again and started humping rapidly.

"Justin....justin.. Oh shit. jusin I love you so much."

"Zoe.......zoe...........I love you I love you." I continued saying "I love you" over and over again until I reached orgasm.

Then she was cold. We were cuddling, and she continued telling me that she loved me, but she was cold, And she was tired. I wasn't. After she turned away from me I continued kissing her back.

"Your sweet," she told me, but it was in a voice that said 'leave me alone'. I decided to walk outside and have a cigarette.

As I walked down the hall to the back exit I heard foot steps. It was the wolfman. The guy didn't even look at me it just entered my room where Zoe was sleeping. I sat on the bench out side of the hotel and imagined the werewolf on top of zoe, filling her with four more inches than I could ever offer.

A tear rolled down the left side of my face, and I whipped off with my hand. I then wiped the next tear off with the same hand. As I stood up my towel dropped to my feet leaving me nude outside of my hotel. Another tear fell down my cheek and agin I wiped it off with the same hand. The hand was then covered in tears. I wiped them onto my flaccid dick, lit another cigarette, thought about Zoe's private parts, and continued rubbing my dick using my tears as lubricant.