Quality Time

Story Info
A lesson in keeping the dungeon clean.
2k words
3.85
47.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i was very much looking forward to Quality Time this week. Master was in the shower while i went into the dungeon to meditate on the massage table. My mind was racing, so i spent a lot of time just letting it race while i repeated my mantra to myself. Then, i took an active role in calming myself down by telling myself to calm down and what i expected of myself during the scene, all silently and internally. Master came out of the bathroom lay back crosswise across the massage table. i sat up and couldn't resist. His cock was right there, and he was all stretched out. So i started to suck on him.

i kept that up for a bit and we moved so the he was laying lengthwise on the table to prevent too much blood from rushing to his head. Eventually, he stopped me and told me to get my collar.

i expected my collar to be in its place, but when i opened the drawer, it wasn't there. A little spike of fear shot through me. i asked, "Which collar do you want, Master?", hoping that he wouldn't mind if i picked a different one. No such luck.

"Your training collar."

i swallowed. "It's not in here. i think it's in the bedroom."

"Then you better go get it, hadn't you?"

"Yes, Master," and with that, i began moving toward the door.

As i left the room, he said, "I'm waiting."

"Fuck," i thought to myself. That means he's actually keeping track of how long i'm gone. i hurried up. i frantically checked the three places in the bedroom that i thought it would be, but it wasn't. Then, disaster struck as i knocked an open bottle of Tylenol onto the floor. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." i muttered to myself.

i hurried back to the dungeon. "Master, i knocked over the Tylenol. i need to pick it up so that the dog doesn't eat it. Ok?"

He nodded, and settled back onto the massage table. i knew he was still keeping track of the time, but at least he would know what i was doing. It turned out that the Tylenol had fallen in such a place that the dog couldn't get to it. i picked up the two or three pills that he might be able to reach, checked the room over quickly, and headed back to the back room with my heart in my throat. i had no idea where my collar was, and this was not good.

i entered the room, stood in front of him with my head bowed, and said, "i can't find it, Master."

"You can't find it? And what's with the state of this room? You didn't do such a good job cleaning it up last time, did you?"

Adrenaline shot through me. Fuck again! It has been a good two or three weeks since the last time we had used the room. Plenty of time to clean it, but to be honest, i hadn't thought about it at all. There were toys and shackles all over the floor.

"No, Master," i answered him.

"Kneel," he said. i did. "Your shackles are still tied to the massage table. Make it so that you can wear them."

"Yes, Master." i went to pick them up and glanced around the room from floor level.

There, there was my collar, across the room on the floor by the paraffin heater. i spotted it just as he said, "and you've lost your collar."

My heart jumped. i hadn't. "No, Master." i said. i scooted over and picked it up triumphantly, holding it out to him.

"But you didn't know where it was, did you?"

My heart fell. Crap! "No, Master."

"And if the room had been properly picked up, it would have been in its place."

"Yes, Master." i was utterly defeated.

"Bring it here. Crawl."

i dropped to my hands and knees and crawled across the room to him. He fastened the collar around my neck, and indicated the shackles. He stood over me, frowning, with his arms crossed, as i struggled to undo the knots and release the shackles for use. i could feel his displeasure growing with every second he had to wait, and i rushed through. At last they were free. i placed them on the massage table, and began to sort through the rope.

"Leave the rope." He ordered. i dropped it. "Put it under that table."

"Yes, Master." i said, and did so, quickly.

i turned to him and held out my right wrist without him asking me to. He fastened the shackle to it. i held out my left wrist. While he placed the shackle on that wrist, he said, "This is the last time this room is going to be this messy for QT."

"Yes, Master."

"Suck my cock while I think about what to do with you."

i obediently turned to him and began to suck on him. He wrapped my hair around his hand and forced my head faster. When he let go, i did my best to keep that speed. Then he stepped away from me.

"Stand up." i did.

He turned to the door and shut it. i watched him sort through the belts on the back of the door while i held my breath. Not the belts, please not the belts. He selected a thin light belt that i knew was going to really sting. He stepped toward me.

"Turn around." i did. "Bend over the table."

i bent and settled my legs into a more comfortable position. The belt swung through the air. The initial hits weren't all that bad, light and a little stingy, but then he started hitting harder as he got into the movement. i squeaked and yelped with each lash.

"This room is to be cleaned every week from now on, or I'm going to use this belt on you until you can't wear jeans for a week. Do you understand me?" He grabbed my hair and pulled my neck back.

"Yes, Master." On my God, that would be one long painful session for me, if that happened. Fuck!

"If I come in here on a Wednesday evening, and it's still messy from the night before, you're going to get it. Got it?"

"Yes, Master."

He released my hair with a slight push and returned to beating my ass. It stung, oh it stung, and i fought to keep myself still as the lashes fell. He switched from the lash to his hand, spanking me hard. i held still, but his hand hitting my sore ass was quite a challenge. He stopped.

"Get on your hands and knees." i dropped quickly to position. i saw him take the SLUT paddle off the wall, and cursed silently to myself. The paddle slammed into my ass. i gasped.

"Turn in a circle." i did crawled through a single turn and stopped when i was in my previous position. He slammed the paddle into my ass again, hard and sharp. i caught my breath in a little scream.

This continued. He had me turn in a circle and then he'd smack me with the paddle with an obscene amount of force. The blows rocked through me, stingy and thuddy at the same time. My ass grew more and more sore, until he smacked me a good one, and i jumped backward, slamming my hand against the floor to control the pain that shot through me. i pushed my ass against my heels and hoped that he wouldn't make me get back into position.

He grabbed my hair and dragged me to my previous position. "Get your ass in the air. Don't you break position. You stay in that position until I tell you otherwise." He wound my hair even tighter, pulling my head back. "And was that a little tantrum you just threw."

"No, Master." i whispered.

"Are you sure? It looked like a tantrum to me."

"No, Master, it was pain control."

He released my hair, forcing my head down as he pushed it away, displeased. "Pain control? Who controls your pain?"

i knew the answer to that, and knew i had fucked up. "You do, Master."

He slammed the paddle into my ass again, and my back arched uncontrollably, my breath grew ragged, and i once again hit the floor with my hands, not thinking about it He pushed my head against the floor.

"Who am I?" he asked me.

"My Master."

"And what does that mean?"

"You own me."

"And what does that make you?"

"Your slave." My answers were coming more and more softly now, but quicker.

"And who controls your pain?"

"You do, Master."

He stepped away from me. Again and again, he slammed the paddle against my ass until i was gasping and i couldn't breathe. But i held still. He stopped and moved away from me.

"If you're going to sob, get my dick in your mouth," he ordered, leaning against the massage table. i obeyed and calmed as i sucked on his cock.

"Get on your hands and knees," he said after a bit. i did, facing the other direction this time, and he put a blindfold on me. He knelt behind me and shoved his fingers into my soaking wet pussy.

"Slut," he said, thrusting his fingers into me. i moved against him, pushing back, forcing him deeper. He did that for awhile, and then shoved a butt plug into my ass. A fresh wave of lust shot through me, but the plug didn't stay in.

"Looks like we need a bigger one, then, don't we?" he asked. He spanked me with his hand and then shoved another one deep into me. I could hear him put on a condom, and then he thrust his cock into my pussy. i maoned and pushed back into him. He pulled out and slapped my ass.

"Beg for it, whore."

"Oh, Master, please please fuck me with your cock. Please? Pleeease?" My begging grew more frantic the longer he waited. Then he thrust into me and started fucking me hard. i begged him to let me play with my clit, and he granted my request.

He fucked me and i was growing more and more excited, when suddenly he pulled out of me.

"Cum for me, you little slut," he said. But i couldn't. i tried, but i couldn't.

"i can't, Master." i said softly.

"Cum for me," he ordered.

i tried and tried, and then, defeated, i said, "i'm sorry, Master."

"You little whore, you are to cum when i tell you to. Looks like i get to fuck you in the ass."

"What? No!"

"Oh, yes, and you want it, don't you."

"No, Master!"

He chuckled as he pulled the butt plug out and angled my ass to receive his cock. "Yes, slave." He slid into my ass and pushed me into the floor while he fucked me.

Oh my God, it felt so good. i was expecting it to hurt, but it didn't, ir just felt good. i played with my clit while he fucked my ass, and felt completely at home. He pulled out of me with a slap to my ass, and ordered me to roll over.

"Play with yourself for me,: he ordered.

i was already close, and i could hear him stroking his own cock over me, which just turned me on all the more. Soon, i was begging for release.

He denied me. "You don't get to cum until my cum is all over you," he said to me. i slowed down my rubbing and begged for him to cum on me. This continued for a bit, me begging, him denying.

Without warning, he was suddenly filling me, his cock thrust into my pussy, and oh it felt so good! "Cum for me, you little slut," he ordered, and i did, the waves flowing through me with my pussy clenched around his cock. He pulled out as i finished and with a few more strokes came all over my breasts and stomach.