Quantum Entanglement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,843 Followers

"Thank you so much professor," she said.

Over the next few days we settled into a routine. Chavonne would wake up before I did and make us breakfast. We had breakfast at the table together. She packed us lunches, which she said were more nutritious and saved me money over eating at the school cafeteria.

Sometimes I got so busy working on a problem or a theory that I forgot my lunch and Chavonne would bring it to me. She'd often stay in my office and we'd eat together then as well.

She'd wait for me to finish my last class and then I'd drive us home. We'd eat dinner together and she'd study or use the pool while I did what I did. Most evenings we also spent some time together watching TV or watching the stars before bed. In those first few weeks nothing untoward happened.

But our new living arrangements hadn't gone unnoticed. I noticed Greg looking angrily at me in class one day. I heard him arguing with Chavonne after class another day that week.

"He's just angry that he lost his room-mate," Chavonne told me as she took my arm while we were headed towards the car.

"I'd be very upset if I was him too," I said. Chavonne stopped walking and just stared at me.

"Did you mean that professor?" she asked.

"Of course I did," I said. "In these short weeks that you've been staying with me, you've made my house a home again instead of just a place to keep my stuff." I guess I didn't realize what I was saying. I was so used to just saying what I thought.

Chavonne started crying and reached up and kissed my cheek again. This time she held the kiss longer and put her arm around my waist.

"Sam, can I speak to you for a moment," asked my ex wife's grating voice from behind us.

I gave Chavonne the keys so she could wait in the car.

"What do you want Alice," I asked.

"I thought that you weren't fucking that whore," she snapped.

"Alice this is really becoming annoying," I said. "Miss Robinson and I are not having sex."

"Then why the hell is she in my house, Sam?" snapped Alice. "And why are you kissing her in public. You never once kissed me in public and we were married."

"You ruined our marriage, Alice. Maybe it would've happened but we'll never know will we."

"Sam, you threw away our marriage over my having a seven year itch fling," she snapped. "You're really being unreasonable."

"Alice, we were only married for five years," I said.

"We're more INTELLIGENT than most people," she said. "So we got bored faster. It didn't take us seven years to get there. And it didn't take me long to realize that I'd made a mistake."

"Well treat your next husband better Alice," I said.

"There won't be another husband," she said. "I want you back."

"Goodbye Alice," I said.

Things with Chavonne and I were never the same after what I'd said to her. She took over doing the laundry as well as all of the other things she did. She seemed to make it her mission to take care of me. She started keeping track of my appointments and speaking engagements and just doing everything she could for me.

Then she started upping the ante in other areas as well. She went out of her way to touch me or get close to me. The swimsuits she wore in the pool got smaller as well. She also took to going in the pool more. She'd lounge around the pool while she made dinner, which gave her the opportunity to come into the house in her bikini. The next step was to simply eat dinner in her swimwear as well.

It was the closest I'd ever been to a body like that one. I found myself in a constant state of arousal around her and I was sure she knew it.

Then even when she wasn't swimming, she started walking around the house in just panties and a T-shirt, most of the time she didn't even bother to wear a bra and trust me I could tell.

When we watched TV at night now, she sat right next to me on the couch. She'd often lean over and touch me accidentally or brush her legs or breasts against me. As a scientist I could see that she was gathering information.

Then it happened. My house is fairly isolated and we got a big thunderstorm one night. I was barely awake because I'd seen enough storms not to be very interested in them.

My door slammed open so hard that it woke me up. Chavonne dove onto my bed.

"Professor, I know it's stupid," she said. "But I'm afraid of thunder. Can I stay in here until the storm passes?"

"Of course, Miss Robinson," I said. "Good night."

"Professor, I'm cold," she said a few minutes later.

"My robe is at the end of the bed," I mumbled.

"I'll just get under the covers with you," she said. "I won't be any trouble."

But there was trouble. I really believe that some physicist out there should come up with a theory for why two adults in a giant bed always end up in physical contact. When I woke up the following morning, both of my arms were around her, one on her tummy and the other on one of her breasts.

My morning erection was harder than it had ever been and it was pressed firmly against her ass. If we hadn't had our underwear on who knows what might've happened.

As soon as I awoke I started trying to move away from her and move my hands as well. She moaned at the loss of contact.

"I guess we overslept," she said.

"Uh, I'm really sorry, Miss Robinson," I said.

"Uhm Professor, under the circumstances, I think you can call me Chavonne," she said. "But you have nothing to apologize for. I asked to sleep with you and ended up staying after the storm had ended. Besides I don't think what happened hurt either one of us. In fact maybe it will help to improve our working relationship."

She made breakfast in record time and our lunches as well. She had lunch with me that day and when we got home she spent a lot more time in her bikini leaning over to get things. I think my erection that night was the longest and most painful one I'd ever had. I knew what I'd be doing that night when I went to bed. The same thing I'd been doing for at least a month. And I'd be thinking about the same person too.

Just after I got out of the shower I was turning off the light and about to get started when the door opened.

"Professor," said Chavonne. "I'm a little miffed at you after all, about last night."

"But I did apologize," I said. "And you told me it was alright."

"Not that part," she said.

"Well what then?" I asked.

She sat down on the edge of the bed. She had a longer T-shirt on this time. I didn't say it but I missed last night's T-shirt that was short enough that I could see her panties.

"You told me that being here with you was making your house more like a home," she said. "Did you mean that?"

"Yes I did," I said.

"You also told me that you wanted me to be comfortable and I could make changes," she said.

"Yes I did," I agreed.

"Well last night I noticed that this is the better bed, I slept better in here," she said. "I almost couldn't wake up."

"Well the two beds are nearly identical," I said. "In fact the mattresses are the same model and the same age. This one is probably just more broken in from use."

"Well I want to sleep in this bed," she said folding her arms over her breasts. Even in the dark I could see them shifting.

"Okay Miss Robinson, I mean Chavonne, I'll take the other room," I told her.

"No Professor, I'd feel bad about putting you out of your bed," she said. "Why don't we just share it?"

"Well..." I began.

"Shh," she said. "We'll talk about it tomorrow."

"But..."I said.

"Tomorrow," she replied.

So I go into bed. I'd blamed myself for the way that we'd awakened that morning. I actually enjoyed Chavonne's company and didn't want to do anything to ruin it. I'd been extremely glad when she'd just ignored what had happened with us and I was determined that there wouldn't be a recurrence.

I had pretty much decided that it had been due to my habit of rolling over next to my ex when we were married. Although I had to admit I found Chavonne extremely attractive, I saw no benefit in trying to push myself off on her. I made sure that I was as far away from her as the bed would allow, I may have been imagining it but I was sure I heard the sound of faint laughter as I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning when I woke up it was even worse. Chavonne's T-shirt was nowhere to be seen. She was wearing neither bra nor panties. We were in each other's arms this time; with our faces so close together that it wouldn't have taken much effort for us to kiss.

One of her long legs was over my left hip. That positioned my boxers covered erection right at her slit and she was rubbing it for dear life though her eyes were still closed. If I hadn't been wearing my boxers, we'd have been doing the nasty.

My free hand was resting on her ass and I marveled at how something could be so soft and yet so firm at the same time. I removed my hand and her eyes snapped open. It took her a few minutes for her to realize where we were and what we were doing.

"Sorry Professor," she said sheepishly.

"No harm done," I replied. I needed to get away from her before I exploded. My boxers were already nearly dripping with pre-cum and I was so close to cumming that I wasn't sure I'd last. I took the longest coldest shower I could. In fact my skin was still cold to the touch when I got to the breakfast table.

Chavonne laughed when she accidentally touched me. She made bacon and EGGO waffles for breakfast. They were delicious. I was so intent on trying to watch her out of the corner of my eye that I lost track of what I was doing. I bit of syrup drooled out of the corner of my mouth.

Chavonne said, "Let me get that for you." She picked up a napkin and I expected her to hand it to me, but instead she wiped my mouth. She completely missed the syrup. I could still feel it on the side of my face next to my mouth.

"Ooh, I missed some," she said. Then she leaned in next to me and licked it off. The action of her licking it off brought her breasts in contact with me. Even under a layer of blouse and a bra I could feel their weight and it re-ignited my erection. If I didn't know any better I'd have suspected that Chavonne was trying to keep me heated up.

"Oh crap," I heard her say a few minutes later. "Professor, can you help me?"

She was standing up and had turned around with her back towards me.

"I think I sat in something," she said. "Is there anything on my ass?"

"It just looks like crumbs from potato chips or something," I said.

"I can't see it," she said. "Can you wipe them off?"

On one hand I really wanted to. I wanted nothing more than to run my hands across her ass, but my inhibitions cause me to hesitate.

"But...well..."I said.

"Professor, you didn't mind having your hand on my ass for most of the night. And it was naked then. Surely you can brush my clothes off."

I nodded and reached out tentatively. I gently rubbed her ass. It felt so warm and so soft. She let out a moan as I rubbed and I thought her knees had buckled for a second.

"Oh Professor," she said.

I must have rubbed her ass for five minutes. I wanted to make sure I got every last crumb. She wasn't complaining either.

Things were very quiet on our drive in to campus that morning. At lunchtime Chavonne suggested that it was too nice a day for us to stay cooped up in my lab. We wandered outside of the building and ate our lunch under a shady tree in the park outside of the building.

"Professor, what do you think of me?" she asked.

"I think you're a nice young lady who..." I began.

"Nope that's not what I'm asking you," she interrupted. "I don't want to know about what you think of me as a student who probably won't pass your class, or as a nice young woman with a problem who you've opened your home up to. What do you think of me?"

"I don't understand the question or the context," I said.

"Professor, are you playing dumb with me," she smiled. "You're probably the smartest man I know and it's a very simple question."

"Chavonne, what do you really want to know?" I asked.

"Are you uncomfortable with what happened with us last night and the night before?" she asked.

"I don't know what you want to hear. I've already apologized for my part in what happened. But realistically I tried to sleep in another bed. I'm willing to do whatever you suggest." I told her.

"Professor, do you find me repulsive?" she asked.

"Of course not, Chavonne," I said. "You're very attractive."

"Has sleeping in the same bed with me made you uncomfortable?" she asked.

"To be truthful, yes it has," I said.

"In what way?" she asked.

"Well the position we were in this morning for one thing," I said. "I worried that you'd think I was trying to invade your personal space."

"Professor, do you like having me in your house? Do you like spending time with me?" she asked.

"Honestly?" I asked.

"Yes Professor, be totally honest." she said.

"Very much so," I said. "I didn't know how lonely I was until you started staying with me. I believe I was probably on the verge of having that bitch I used to be married to come over occasionally. That's why I'm so worried about doing something to upset you."

"Well Professor, you're upsetting me," she said.

"Tell me how and I'll try to stop," I said.

"Professor, you've been far nicer to me than anyone ever has been," she said. "I was always a bit attracted to you even before I moved in with you. But I wasn't sure how you felt about me. Remember the faculty/student mixer? That was me throwing myself at you when I rubbed myself on you while you played scrabble. Most men would have been all over me in response, but even then you were a gentleman."

"I trust you professor and I have to be as honest with you as you've been with me. I initiated what happened with us last night and the previous night as well. I took advantage of both your charity and your hospitality because I wanted it to happen.

So if you're really trying to make me feel comfortable, can we just let whatever happens happen? I'm a big girl Profess...Sam. I know how to say "No," when I want to. And I know you well enough to be sure that if I ever did say "No," you'd stop."

I just sat there with my mouth open. "See you after class," she smiled.

That evening things were as normal as they could be under the circumstances. Chavonne was the same as she always was but with a big exception. Instead of her tentatively doing things, she just did what she wanted. When we got home she told me she wanted to swim a bit before dinner. She usually did anyway. The difference was she brought my papers out onto the deck and got me a cool drink.

That way I could read over my research materials while I watched her. I often watched her through the window anyway. The funny thing about it all was that Chavonne used the pool far more than Alice or I had ever done.

Between dips in the pool she'd get out and come right over to me. There was no more teasing or furtive glances. She knew what she had and she knew that I wanted it.

"What are you reading Sam?" she asked. I told her it was a paper by a famous scientist who was doing research on Quantum Entanglement. "Read it to me," she asked.

I read her most of the paper while she snuggled her damp body against me. "Were there any parts of it that you didn't understand?" I asked her. She nodded her head.

"I didn't get the beginning," she said. "I also really can't wrap my head around the end and I struggled with everything between them," she smiled. "But I loved having you reading it to me while we snuggled here together. That's all I really wanted." she smiled again. Then she got up to go make dinner.

As I watched the sensual ballet of her walking towards the house, she looked at me over her should and threw in, "For now."

Dinner as usual was great; we talked about our days and what Chavonne didn't understand from some of her classes including mine. After dinner we watched Top Gear, a show that we both enjoyed. Cars were one of the things that Chavonne and I shared an interest in.

Even when it came to this show our opinions were similar. Though we both preferred American cars, we liked the British version of Top Gear better. It was funnier, it was cooler and the hosts had a far better chemistry.

As we watched the show Chavonne slid those long legs over onto mine. She wrapped her arms around me and snuggled herself under one of my arms. Then she leaned forward and looked at me. Somehow I knew what she wanted. I put my arm around her too.

About halfway through the show Chavonne started yawning which was unusual. It was only 8:30 and we usually stayed up until at least 11 or even midnight.

"Are we recording this?" she asked. I nodded. We sometimes liked to watch some of the funnier bits more than once.

"Good, it's time for bed," she said.

"Well you go ahead," I said. "I'm not tired yet."

"Neither am I," she said as she grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet. "I didn't say anything about sleeping."

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

"I've been sure for weeks Sam," she said. "What do you think all of that bending over and touching you has been about?"

Sex with Chavonne was a totally different experience for me. With my ex Alice it had been about simply taking care of biological imperatives and urges. The act was almost clinical. Its efficiency made it cold.

With Chavonne it was about love and lust. It was playful and loving yet at the same time urgent. Where Alice's body was merely an outlet for me, Chavonne's body was a temple. And I worshipped it. We tried things that neither of us had ever done before. After that first night and the morning after it, I ended up calling in sick the next day so we could continue just being together. We finally rolled out of bed at lunchtime.

"Sam, I have to tell you something," said Chavonne.

"I already know," I told her. "I love you too."

She just started smiling and said, "Well alright then."

The next few weeks were heavenly for both of us. The only damper on it were the occasional run ins with my ex wife or Chavonne's ex room-mate.

She wouldn't let me speak to him about whatever it was that she owed him. But I trusted her, so I let it go. Alice on the other hand was incessant. She tried to get on every committee I was a member of. She even resorted to dropping by the house unannounced and uninvited.

"How can you stand to be with that child?" she asked me in the hallway once. "She is nowhere near a match for you or me in terms of INTELLIGENCE."

"But she's way above you in terms of other things," I snapped. "Besides, I love her."

That was it. Alice had no come back for that, she just stood there with her mouth open.

After we finally broke through the wall and started having sex, things got even better for Chavonne and me. It was as if all of the tension that had been building between us had vanished. There was no longer a need for secrets or games.

If Chavonne wanted to come over to me and kiss me she just did it. And she did it a lot. She also quickly let me know that I was expected to reciprocate. We spent a lot of time those first magical few weeks just lying around together. We also went places and saw things and did things, some of them that we'd both previously done before, but just wanted to experience again together.

One of the coolest things we did was to buy a car. We were both interested in muscle cars. We bought an older, 90's 5.0 Mustang and started restoring it together. We both loved cars but neither of us had ever worked on them or knew anything about fixing them. We could learn together. It was a project that gave us a lot of enjoyment and also brought us closer together.

Most of the engine work ended up being done by skilled mechanics but Chavonne and I skinned enough knuckles to learn a lot.

The funny thing about all of this was that Chavonne and I were more like a married couple than Alice and I had ever been, even when we were married. We loved being together and we loved each other. As illogical and emotional as it seemed, I knew that I loved Chavonne. I felt stupid saying it but I couldn't stop.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,843 Followers