Quarrelling with Kaylee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
en_extase
en_extase
4,732 Followers

Good god yes. "Uhm- N-no…"

She pushed her chair back and slowly stood up, running one hand down her stomach and fondling her left breast with the other hand. "Are you… sure?" She took a step closer to me. "Not even a lick?"

I almost trembled in my seat as she came nearer. My eyes jumped up and down her body, gawking at every perfect curve. I could fuck her right now… I need to do something…

"K-Kaylee, you know I- I won't…"

She took another step closer to me; my face was level with her abdomen. Her lower hand trailed down to her tiny panties, her fingers tickling back up her inner thigh. "You wanna lick something… else?"

I could practically feel the heat coming off her. "I… N-no!" I can't do this, I can't do this…

She was right next to me now. She leaned over in front of me, her tits pushing out in front of my face. My whole body twitched back, completely afraid of what I wanted to do to this girl. She rested one hand on my shoulder. "Oh wait, I forgot… We're all family here…" she mocked sarcastically.

I breathed hard, resisting the urge to lean forward and suck on those perfect, firm…

"But just remember…" she persisted, "…Tonight? When you're fucking Melissa? Because I know how bad you want it right now…" She ran her other hand down along my shirt, running past my chest and stomach and shooting straight to my lap. Startled, I shoved the chair back and forced myself up. Without missing a beat, she pushed her body into mine, wrapping her arm around me and keeping her other hand on my crotch.

With a forceful squeeze, she grabbed my cock through my pants, and said, "We both know which sister you'll be thinking about…"

I grunted involuntarily and felt my hips push into her, drawn to her touch. I need more… I put one hand on her stomach and pushed her away. "S-s-stop it…"

She took a step back and stood in front of me, her hands rested on her hips and slid back to her ass. She glared at me as she posed, showing off. I've never wanted to fuck someone so bad… With a sour smile, she said, "I mean, if you can manage to wait and fuck her instead of me today…"

I ground my teeth and clenched my fingers. I don't care*how* pissed Melissa gets, I can't stay here with Kaylee. I *will* fuck her. Wordlessly, I passed her and walked out of the kitchen. Grabbing my keys, I heard her call out, "I thought you were supposed to keep me company!"

I refused to look back at her. As if her body isn't seared into my brain already… Swinging the front door open, "My boss just called. He needs me to come in today."

The last thing I heard was an indignant scoff as I slammed the door behind me and went to my car.

VII

I don't really remember what I did for the rest of the day. I recall that I at least had the foresight to call Melissa and apologize, but I just had to go into work. After all, I wasn't really on vacation… If the boss calls, I answer. She seemed to understand. The rest of the time? I think I mostly just drove around, afraid of what I would do if I went back home to Kaylee by myself.

Eventually I did go back, purposely late so that I was sure Melissa would be there. Kaylee was dressed fairly normally for once, which was kind of a relief. I did notice her glare at me when I first came in, but afterwards she acted like nothing was out of the ordinary. Every time I looked at her though, all I could do was imagine that hot body underneath the clothes… and how close I was to having it…

When late night finally came, I was anxious to get into bed. My nerves were shot, mostly from unending arousal, anger, guilt, and more arousal. I hadn't forgotten what Kaylee said to me before I'd left that morning. Partly because of that… well, mostly because of that, I didn't want to have sex with Melissa. I mean, I sure as hell wanted (needed) to get laid, but the shame I felt made me want to just put it off until she was gone. She's right; I can't stop thinking about her.

We were both in bed, and I made no move on my girlfriend. Almost as if on cue, she made one on me. I was lying on my side, facing away from her. She leaned into me and brought one arm around my chest. "You know… If we're quiet, I might give you a little romance…" she flirted.

Her hand drifted down and found me already hard. "Ah, I think you've been neglected too long…"

I bit my tongue as she tenderly stroked me. You really have no idea…

It didn't take long before we were wrapped in each other's body and fucking. Part of me wanted to just ravage her and take out all my aggression… But our apartment walls were thin. We had to be gentle. Heaven forbid sweet innocent Kaylee be exposed to a little sex. That goddamn girl… With every thrust into my girlfriend, I secretly imagined it was her little sister's body I was taking. She completely dominated my mind.

I was almost resentful as Melissa came. I was desperately wondering what it would be like to make Kaylee shake underneath me. The thought of her tight body wrapped around mine, moaning and begging like the little slut she is… I knew it was wrong to be thinking about her. Not just wrong… Completely *fucked* up. That didn't stop me from having an explosive orgasm, with Kaylee's taunting words haunting me as I came into my girlfriend's pussy.

We both fell asleep afterwards; I was completely exhausted, mentally and physically.

At some point though, I was woken up in the middle of the night.

I felt a hand gingerly caressing my balls, the thumb rubbing against the base of my growing dick. My eyes tried to adjust to the dark. What the hell has gotten into Melissa? She almost never wants it in the middle of the night. And especially so soon after…

Then it hit me.

My head jerked over to the side of the bed. Kaylee was kneeling next to me, her arm stretched underneath the covers, shamelessly stroking me. My heart nearly leapt out of my throat as soon as I realized what was going on. I shot my arm down to my waist to grab her.

"Shh…" Kaylee lightly whispered, "Don't wake her up…"

"What the…!?" I clamped my mouth shut and willed myself to calm down a little bit. I started again, quieter, "Get the fuck out of here!" I cursed.

"Calm down," she whispered soothingly, "I just want to know…"

My mind was racing. "Know what?"

She slipped her arm out of my grip and ran her hand against my cock again. "I just wanted to know… How was I?"

You can't be serious. I felt a wave of dread wash down my body. By the time it reached my stomach, it turned into something else. I tensed my muscles as I grew even more erect. Kaylee effortlessly manipulated my cock as it happened, causing me to choke back a groan.

"Leave!" I managed to hiss.

"Come on," she leaned in closer, her face right next to my ear. She whispered so softly that her hot breath was louder than her words, "Did I beg? Scream? Pout?"

This is so goddamn twisted… I couldn't believe how turned on I was, in the face of how terrified I was that Melissa would wake up. She wrapped her fingers around my shaft and began tugging it in a way that she knew drove me wild. Her movements were nearly imperceptible but so exquisite… I grabbed her wrist again, carefully trying to not cause a stir in the bed. But she wouldn't let go of me.

"Tell me…" she breathed into my ear. "How did you take me? Were you on top? Was I? Was I… on all fours? What was I doing to you when you couldn't take it and just had to come…?"

I couldn't take her questioning; it made me boil with anger. And it made my dick more desperate with every word she hushed. The worst part was that she was right… I did fantasize about her. And whatever I said, she knew it. "J-just shove it!" I seethed.

"Ooh! Shove it? So a blowjob is what you want?" She dragged her fingers up the length of my dick, from the base all the way to the tip. "You want me to try and wrap my little teenage mouth around all that?"

I grimaced as I tried to hold back my shaking excitement from her words. With my hand still on her wrist, I took the opportunity to finally push her away now that she didn't have a solid grip on me. I was shocked that she actually pulled her arm from out of the covers.

"Now that I know what you want…" Her lips were still by my ear as she whispered, "I'll make sure to give it to you…"

And with those words, she gave me a slow, deliberate lick along the edge of my ear and then back away, silently padding out of the room. I watched her silhouette as she left, and was reminded all too clearly of her firm body. Then with trepidation I slowly turned my body to look at Melissa. She hadn't stirred at all.

Unbelievable luck.

VIII

So guess what? I didn't get a good night sleep. I was relentlessly afraid that Kaylee would sneak back in at any moment and try to rile me up again. The slightest sound would jolt me alert. At one point, I think the tenant above us walked around for a minute. At the time, I could have sworn it was her trying to make her way back in the bedroom. I might have actually started to sweat a little.

Every time I started to actually fall asleep, I was plagued by vivid memories of Kaylee kneeling next to me. Of Kaylee stroking my dick. Of Kaylee whispering hot secrets into my ear. Of Kaylee's warm breath… I would startle awake, unsure if I was dreaming or if it was happening again. My body would be awash in nerves. It was almost like I was delirious with fever.

If all that wasn't enough, there was the arousal. Regardless of everything, or probably because of it, I was permanently turned on. At first I tried to ignore it; I thought of anything to push it out of my head. Eventually I was so frustrated, every five minutes feeling like an hour, that I gave in and quietly jerked off. I was hoping that coming would help take the edge off and let me sleep… All it did was make me feel worse about lusting after Kaylee the entire time.

When the morning came, Melissa could tell right away that I had a bad night. She asked what was wrong, I told her I was just restless for some reason; hoped again that I wasn't getting sick after all. She gave me a piteous look. Well, at least there was some good news.

She had felt bad that Kaylee wasn't having much fun, so she managed to swing a half-day at work. Her plan was to get back home sometime early in the afternoon, then go out with her sister so she wouldn't be left bored with me. That much was a relief. I don't have to put up with that tormenting, little… piece of ass… much longer.

Sometime after Melissa left for work, I decided to come out of hiding. I entertained the notion of just lying in bed and feigning sickness, but honestly, I was fed up with that goddamn room since the torture of the previous night. And I was hungry.

I went out in flannel pajamas and a ratty tee-shirt. I didn't shave. Fuck, I didn't even brush my teeth. I felt like crap, and I figured looking the part might turn Kaylee off. I grabbed a box of cereal and flopped into the couch, turning the TV on. Images flashed on the screen as I mindlessly shoveled cereal from the box to my mouth.

At some point I actively started wondering where Kaylee was. What is she planning this time? It started to make me nervous. I just knew she had to be up to something. I even started contemplating getting up and peeking into her room to see if I could glimpse what she was up to.

It never came to that. I was startled to hear the front door open. I swung my head around and saw Kaylee trot in. She wasn't even *here*? She was wearing a tiny pair of gym shorts and a thin tank-top. Her body was covered in a light sheen of sweat, her hair matted down. "Hey!" she breathed, "I decided to hit up the gym room you guys have here."

I looked at her blankly. Her top clung to the curves of her body, sticking to her skin from the sweat. Dimly, I thought, 'I wonder if she looks like that after fucking?' I let my head fall back to staring at the TV. "Cool," I muttered.

"Yeah, I had all this, like, pent-up energy. I dunno what it was!" she exclaimed, deliberately walking through the room in front of me and wiggling her ass provocatively. "Anyway, I'm gonna hit the shower, if that's okay?"

"Uh huh."

"Um- okay then! You know where to find me if you, uh, want anything." She continued on her way to the shower. Thoughtlessly I turned my head to see her walk away. My guess is she knew I was looking, because she pulled her top off as she left, making sure my last image was one of her undressing herself. That goddamn tease.

I rubbed my eyes and tried to focus again on the TV, but I could barely keep any straight thoughts in my muddled head. The shower was audible though. Just don't think about her naked… water cascading over her soapy, slippery body… Ah fuck.

If asked, I probably would have guessed she was going to come out in a towel and see how well I could resist her again. It was almost surreal; I would have never imagined myself in such a situation… A nineteen-year-old fox living under my roof, seeing if she can make me cheat. And there wasn't anything I could do about it.

Well, when she came out wearing jeans and a tee-shirt, I was genuinely surprised. That's it?

She grabbed some yogurt from the fridge and sank into a chair by the couch. "What'cha watching?"

"Uh- nothing really." What's she up to…?

"Cool," she replied noncommittally.

She ate in silence as I flipped the channels. I sat uneasily, just waiting for her to bring up her questioning from last night. Finally it came, "You look kinda beat."

"Mmm," I mumbled.

"Didn't sleep much?"

"Uh, something like that."

"Oh… That's weird, 'cause like, you were sleeping fine when I saw you…"

Here we go…

"Well uh, I'm not used to uninvited visitors coming in when I'm sleeping," I retorted, not looking away from the screen.

"Aww… I'd hate to think the thought of me kept you up at night…" she mocked concern.

"Mmm," I mumbled again, ignoring the comment.

We sat in silence for a couple minutes, which was all the more awkward because I just anxiously anticipated her next comment. The fact that she said nothing unnerved me even more. Once her yogurt was empty, she got up out of the chair and tossed it in the kitchen. I swallowed, nervous of what she might do. God, she's got me on edge no matter what she does.

She came back into the main room and stood by the couch, stretching her arms up. Her body was right next to me, so it was hard to ignore her… Especially since her shirt rode up and exposed her flat tummy. Then I was stunned, because she segued from stretching her hands up to grabbing the bottom of her shirt and pulling it up and off. She casually threw it onto an empty chair.

I couldn't help but to openly stare at her now. She wore a small bikini top that really showed her off. I've seen her topless, yet I still can't resist… Her hands ran down her stomach, as if checking herself out, then rested at her jeans and began unbuttoning them. Oh crap…

"W-what are you- uh, doing?" I managed.

With her pants undone, she squeezed her legs together and shimmied them down, revealing a barely-there bikini bottom and a whole lot of leg. "Um, taking my clothes off…" she responded dryly.

She's really dropping pretences now… "Um… Why?"

She kicked her pants off her ankles and put them on the chair with her shirt. Standing in front of me now in only a bikini, she turned to me with an impish smile. "Um… why do you think?"

"Damn it, Kaylee… We're not gonna- uhm…"

She raised an eyebrow at me and sauntered into the kitchen. A moment later she came back out, a tube of sunscreen in her hand. "Um- I'm gonna go to the pool… If that's all right with you?"

My faced turned crimson. I feel like such a tool. "Oh- uh, of course… Yeah…"

"Gosh," she grinned, "You think every time a girl takes off her clothes, she wants to fuck you?"

I turned my eyes away, guilty.

"Naughty, naughty boy… What am I going to do with you?" she teased.

Whatever you want… "Um, okay- Sorry. Don't uh, don't let me keep you from the- the pool."

"What's the rush?" she pouted.

I tried to look around her body to the TV and not respond.

"Okay well, can you at least help me lotion up?"

"Uh… You can do that yourself…"

"Come on," she persisted, "It's just my back… It's not a big deal"

First your back, then your arms, then your stomach, then your tits… "I don't… think so."

She sighed, "Fine." Next she poured some sunscreen into her hand and began rubbing it into her arms. Then she propped up one of her legs onto the arm of the couch nearest me. She leaned over her leg and massaged the cream onto her, enticing me to watch. She repeated this with her other leg, then did her stomach… I tried not to look, even out of the corner of my eye, as she dabbed some on her chest and rubbed her breasts teasingly. She knows I'm dying to watch her…

"I guess I'll have to find some other boy to do the rest of me… Won't you be jealous?" She sounded so innocent… God, it just steamed me up worse.

"Nope." The pathetic part of it was that I did feel annoyed that somebody else might get to run their hands over her body. If anybody deserves it, it's me!

"Okay then, your loss." She purposely stepped in front of me and bent over to put the sunscreen down on the coffee table in front of us. I bit my lip as her hot ass pushed out at me, and I recalled the first time she showed off to me in that little skirt only a few days earlier…

"You know where I'll be if you change your mind," she reminded me before she left.

No sooner than she closed the door behind her did I give a huge sigh. Hell if I know if it was out of relief or sheer frustration. I just wanted to scream out, 'She's too fucking much!'

Well I didn't do that, but I did faintly entertain the thought of getting myself off. Kaylee's given me enough memories to stroke off to for years… But the guilt of the situation got to me, and I decided to ignore my hard-on. However, for the first time that week, I did feel somewhat at ease in my own home. I guess the fact that I knew she was out the door and somewhere else made me feel that I could let my guard down.

Maybe I'll just keep my ass on this couch until Melissa gets home. It can't be too much longer. I continued to channel surf, but I really felt the drowsiness start to overcome me. Putting my legs up on the couch, I allowed myself to get comfortable. At some point I noticed that I had to consciously keep reopening my eyes to watch the show on the tube. It wasn't long after that point when I finally drifted off into a deep nap from the exhaustion.

en_extase
en_extase
4,732 Followers