Quarter Moon, Full Passion

Story Info
Fantasy of the unknown.
1k words
4.04
12.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moon hangs in the sky with only the quarter showing. From here it looks like a breast, full and round, with the nipple extended downward and out.

I imagine that I am the one with that breast, showing it to the world, not caring who sees it but only that it is seen and enjoyed. I also imagine that I show more than just my breasts. I see myself spreading my legs to share my most intimate areas with an unknown audience. I enjoy the thought of posing before a window, completely exposed and readily available for anyone to see. The thought makes me tingle between my legs and I become moist. My breasts engorge and my nipples grow stiff as my juices flow from my now very receptive vagina.

To make the fantasy of an open window come true, I log on to my favorite cam site and connect my webcam. Next, I log on to my instant messaging. I'm torn between having unknown admirers on the instant messaging or doing a live show where I can watch others at the same time. I choose the live show. By this time I'm sloppy wet between the legs so I decide to put a towel down to catch the overflow. I know that tonight will be a great show and I'm going to have a lot of people cumming from watching me.

Another fantasy I have is that of me sitting in a chair blindfolded with my legs spread as if I am having an exam. I am reclining slightly in the chair and my lower areas are wide open for access. The seat of the chair is open allowing for close contact by anyone who approaches. Anyone could come up to me and penetrate me with their fingers or cock. Anyone could touch my bare flesh or simply gaze at the sublime wetness oozing from my vagina. I am not restrained in any way, only my vision is blocked to further increase the erotic sensations.

I sit in the chair with my legs spread waiting for the first approach. I hear a rustling made by people moving, people who are not clothed. No one is speaking. I feel the warmth of skin next to mine and breath on my mons. Lightly, a tongue flicks my clit. Then I feel fingers inserted into my pussy, slowly thrusting into me. I can smell the scent of my arousal, musky and earthy. The fingers feel so good as they enter and withdraw. The tongue makes lazy circles around my clit as the fingers continue thrusting inside me. I feel a hand on my breasts, absently kneading the nipples and pinching them to further arousal. They are rock hard and sensitive. I have no idea who is doing this to me because I am still wearing the blindfold. This way is much more erotic.

The person licking and finger fucking me leaves and another person approaches me. I feel their presence between my legs. I feel a hard cock being rubbed on my wet pussy and quivering clit. My breasts are still being massaged and I think it's by the person with the cock. Slowly, I feel the head enter me and pause. It feels delicious. This cock is big and I am eager to feel it deep inside me. It withdraws and is rubbed around my labia and clit very slowly. I want to be fucked so bad my pussy is throbbing and twitching. As if I was heard, the cock entered me again but this time all the way in. I felt testicles on my ass and pubic hair tickling my clit. Then hands withdrew from my breasts and took hold of my legs, raising them slightly from the chair. I felt the person draw closer as their cock went deeper into me. The person paused. I felt a wet finger on my asshole tracing light circles on the rim. I felt another finger on my clit, teasing it from its hood. At this point I knew that there were three people all intimately involved in making my fantasy come true. The thought of my willingly being available for play to strange people made me even wetter and the effect was not lost on the participants. The cock began to move inside me, thrusting in and out. I could hear my wetness as balls slapped my ass with each thrust. The fingers continued the slow ministering to my clit but instead of fingers on my nipples I felt a warm mouth sucking them. The cock was moving faster now and I could feel my orgasm building deep in my belly. The two sets of hands continued their work while the hard rod buried itself deep in my pussy again and again.

My back was arching with passion and I was moaning, begging, pleading for release. I had to cum so bad it hurt to hold back any longer. The cock obliged me with deep thrusts and hard pounding until I felt the cock inside me release its hot load deep in my quivering tunnel. I felt gouts of hot cum shoot high into my uterus, then ooze back down and out between my legs and pool on the floor beneath the chair.

The cock withdrew and it's owner left. The hands that took care of my other areas moved to my soaked pussy and continued where the cock left off. One hand inserted fingers into my pussy and the other hand inserted a delicate finger into my ass. They began a rhythmic stroking that promised another massive orgasm. I was still sensitive from the major fucking I just received so it didn't take long for me to cum and cum hard. My juices flowed out over both anonymous hands and I was thankful for the reclining chair to hold me.

The hands withdrew from my body and the people withdrew from the area. I was left exhausted and weak and very happy to have had such an experience. As I regained my wits, I was already planning my next exhibition.