Quarterback and Cheerleader

Story Info
Will Bobby finally return sexy Gina's love?
15.4k words
4.69
102.8k
130
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,293 Followers

"That was some game," Dawn said as she gave me a hug.

"Thanks," I grinned, hugging her back briefly. "Did Jake like it?"

"Are you kidding?" she laughed. "Little brother is probably still home bouncing off the walls! There is no way mom will be able to get him to sleep for hours."

I glanced behind Dawn and saw two of her friends standing there smiling. They were cute, especially Janet, but I promised my little sister a long time go that I would stay away from her friends. It didn't matter anyway. I had a girlfriend.

"There you are Bobby."

'Speak of the devil,' I grinned and turned toward the voice.

Gina was standing there with a warm smile. She was still in her cheerleader outfit. I smiled to myself. My girl and I had dated long enough that I figured out some interesting quirks of hers. For instance, she knew I had a thing for her uniform and if she wore it to the party after a game, there was a good chance she was in a frisky mood. Up until recently that didn't entail us doing all that much. Yet, even that little was worthwhile with Gina.

'Can this day get any better?' I asked myself, and then gave my girl a quick kiss and added aloud, "Hey babe."

Gina wasn't the head cheerleader, but I could care less. The head cheerleader was a little waif that did little for me. Gina was something else entirely. First of all, she was the sexiest girl I'd ever met. It wasn't even intentional. Some people just had natural sex appeal.

My girl had long dark hair and a smile that made my spine tingle. She was actually too curvy for a typical cheerleader, but that's one of the things I liked about her. Gina wasn't quite the girl next-door type, but there was a touch of that there.

"Hey Gina," Dawn smiled.

"Hello Dawny," my girl said, returning the smile. I was happy they got along pretty well. Of course, Gina's smile only lasted until she saw Janet with my little sister.

"I'll see you later Bobby," my sister said, knowing that Gina didn't care for Janet. "I may even make you a breakfast tomorrow in celebration if you get home in time."

"Just as long as mom doesn't," I said, shaking my head. "She burned the eggs last time. How do you burn eggs?"

"That's mom for you," Dawn shrugged and then leaned forward and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Better plan on more of a brunch," I added. "I'm crashing here with Tyler tonight." I glanced toward Gina. I was hoping she convinced her parents to let her stay out late tonight, but she didn't give me any sign.

"Bye Bobby," Janet said, drawing my attention back to her. She was smiling. I thought she was going to try and kiss my cheek as well, but Gina was suddenly somehow there, standing between us.

"We really have to get you a boyfriend," my girl said to Janet. I frowned in surprise. It was no secret that Gina and Janet didn't like each other. Only usually, they simply ignored each other.

"No thanks," Janet smiled in reply, but I could tell it was forced.

"Tonight would be a good night to find one," Gina continued. "Everyone is in a partying mood. A lot of the guys will be hitting on Dawn since she's the star quarterback's little sister. You should stay close to her."

"And exactly which drunk asshole is going to be hitting on my little sister?" I asked in annoyance.

"Oh relax Bobby!" Dawn laughed, and then quickly drifted away, taking her two friends with her. I frowned after her and noticed Janet glance back our way.

"Have fun," Gina said, meeting the girl's eyes. Janet quickly turned away.

"What was that all about?" I asked Gina. She looked at me for a moment and seemed ready to say something, but then she shook her head slightly and let whatever it was go. I was about to ask again when we were interrupted.

"Bobby!" Tyler cried as he entered the room. "Can you believe we actually won?"

"Thanks in no small part to our six foot six inch tall wide receiver," I laughed. "That last catch was crazy!"

"Hey, the ball was where it needed to be," he grinned.

"Oh, like that's hard," Tony snorted as he joined us. "All Bobby had to do was throw it up and those long ass arms of yours pulled it down easily enough. Now if you want to talk about a tough job, lets talk defense."

"You said it Tony!" another defended grinned. "Best offense in the league and we shut them down cold."

"Second best offense," Tyler grinned.

The joking went back and forth for a while. We moved to the living room and found seats. There were a lot of people there, but we were the stars of the day. Okay, I'm sure the fact that it was Tyler's party helped. I was given a seat on the couch and Gina sat on my lap.

It was an amazing feeling, surreal even. No one expected us to be this good. Well, no one but me. I needed this victory. The only way I was going to be able to afford college was to win a scholarship. My parents both worked hard, but we were just getting by. A free ride would help a lot. I refused to think about it. This was the time to celebrate, not think. Besides, tonight should have made it a lot more possible.

"So Tyler, I can't believe your parents were cool enough to let us have the party here," Tina said.

She was tall and surprisingly athletic. She played basketball for the school. Tina was also pretty and had a thing for Tyler. Everyone seemed to know it but him and she was too shy to come out and just say it.

"They're not," he grinned. "Mom and pop are out of town. What they don't know won't hurt them."

"So Tina," I said after the laughter died down. "It's senior year and we just won states. Don't you think it's time?"

"Time for what?" Tyler asked.

"Tyler, you can really be dense sometimes," Gina sighed. That's my girl. Not the subtlest person in the world. It was one of the things I liked about her. Gina said what she thought, at least most times.

"What?" he frowned.

"It's nothing," Tina said quickly.

"That's not true, is it?" I asked her pointedly.

Tina looked back and forth between my girl and me. Gina frowned at Tina and added, "Someone has to make the first move."

The tall girl smiled slowly. She was obviously nervous, but it was just as clear that she decided to go for it. I'm sure the beer in her hand helped. She opened her mouth to speak. I could almost hear the words leave her mouth, but right at that moment a girl named Terri walked up to Tyler and started talking. Tina looked at us and shrugged.

"Terri, your boyfriend is over there looking for you," Gina said innocently a few minutes later when it didn't seem like the girl was planning on leaving any time soon. Everyone knew that Terri liked to flirt and that her boyfriend Frank was the jealous type.

"I'll see you later Tyler," Terri said quickly and disappeared.

I looked at Tina, but her expression said it all. Whatever nerve she'd built up before was gone. She couldn't do it. I'd had enough.

"So Tina," I said. "Have you ever kissed a guy taller than you?" She was six foot two. There weren't very man guys taller than her at our school.

"No," she got out with some effort.

"That just doesn't seem right," I grinned. "Tyler, why don't you take care of that little problem of hers?"

"Yeah, right," he laughed, blushing and refusing to look at Tina.

"I'm serious," I said. He looked at me and frowned. I shook my head.

"Just do it!" Gina cried. "It's either that or we go back to playing spin the bottle like in grammar school."

"She likes you dude," I added. "And I know you like her."

"You do?" Tyler asked Tina in surprise, finally looking at the girl. She was too shy to answer, but she did nod.

"Will you just kiss her already?" Gina snapped.

"Definitely," Tyler said, smiling as he took Tina's hand. "But not here."

"Spoil sport!" I laughed. Tyler ignored our taunts as he led Tina away.

"Now that was long past due," one of the other cheerleaders put in.

The conversation shifted back to the football game. I listened as I continued to drink my beer, but didn't participate. I was enjoying the moment too much. The party ran down after a while, but it was pretty late by that time.

"Bobby," Gina said during a lull in conversation. "Let's go for a walk."

"Sure babe," I said as she climbed off of my lap. She took my hand and pulled me from the couch. I smiled and let her.

"You two have fun," Tyler grinned. He'd returned sometimes during the party. Tina was sitting with him now. They looked happy.

"I just need some fresh air," Gina said, but she gave me one of her sexy looks. I guess she had convinced her parents to let her stay out later.

"Lucky shit!" Tony laughed, seeing her expression.

"Not lucky," I grinned back. "I earned this!" The room filled with laughter from the few people that remained.

"We're just going for a walk," Gina insisted as she blushed, but no one was buying it. Gina and I did go outside for a few minutes, but it was cold. We went back in relatively quickly.

"Where to?" I asked, almost holding my breath. Gina saw my expression and smiled. She knew what I was hoping for and her smile made my pulse race.

"Lets go upstairs," she said slowly.

"Alright!" I nearly crowed.

"Shush!" she cried in embarrassment, pulling me by my hand toward the stairs.

Once at the top of the stairs I led her toward the guest room I normally slept in when I was over Tyler's place. We entered and I turned toward Gina to say something, but one look at her and whatever I was going to say was gone.

Gina kissed me passionately once before pushing me back gently. I ended up sitting on the edge of the bed. I sat there and watched her, not sure what she was planning. I didn't have long to wait.

My girl pulled her sweater over her head. Her sports bra followed. The sight of her tits popping free from their confinement made my mouth water.

"Happy birthday!" I grinned.

"That was last month," she laughed. "Two weeks before yours."

"I remember," I smiled. For some reason Gina and I waited until we were eighteen to make love for the first time. I joked about how stupid we were to wait afterward. She just smiled and shook her head. Since then we'd done it a couple more times, but it had been rushed each time.

"I always did have a thing for older women," I teased.

"Please!" she snorted. "You like all girls. It doesn't matter how old. You're a typical guy."

"I don't know about all girls, but I do like you," I said looking at her full breasts. "Why don't you move a little?"

Gina looked at me in silence for a moment, and then began to sway gently. I smiled in appreciation and she seemed to relax a little. Gina and I didn't have a lot of experience in this area, at least not in a bedroom where we could take our time. I reached out toward her breasts, but she swatted me playfully.

"Not yet," she smiled as her hands moved to her skirt. "I read in a magazine somewhere that guys like to watch their girlfriends take off their clothes."

"Strip," I grinned. "We like to watch our girl's strip, especially if they do it sexily."

"Like this?" Gina asked with a smile that caused my cock to jump.

She continued to move her body, tantalizing me. Gina took her time undoing her skirt and dropped it to the floor, leaving her in her spankies and panties. The spankies were dark red and quickly followed her skirt. I was surprised to see she was wearing black lace panties. She's obviously worn them just for me.

"You like?" she asked.

"Oh yeah!" I grinned. "Whatever magazine you read, keep reading it!"

"Men!" she laughed.

"Come here," I said, reaching for her. I was drunk, but not that drunk. Gina came into my arms, all but naked. I kissed her full lips and felt her hand rubbing me. I was already hard.

One of my hands rested on her right inner thigh where I rubbed gently as our tongues danced in each other's mouths. I brushed my fingers against her black lace panties every so often. Each time I noticed that they were getting damper. It wasn't long before the room began to fill with her scent.

I pushed her panties aside and pushed two fingers through her soft patch of dark hair. She moaned into my mouth and started rubbing my cock harder through my pants. My fingers danced along her opening. I pushed just the tips in for a moment before moving higher and focusing on her clit. I knew this drove Gina crazy.

"Bobby, you can take off your clothes too if you want!" she gasped suddenly.

I grinned and pulled my shirt off without a word. Gina helped me with my pants. My body ached from the football game, but not enough to distract me from my enjoyment. I'm sure the alcohol was helping.

"Now what?" I asked in anticipation.

"Whatever you want," she promised seductively. "After all, you did win the big game."

I placed my hands on her shoulders and pushed Gina down. She smiled knowingly and shifted until her mouth was only inches from my cock. She teased me for a few second by brushing her lips and tongue against it, but she wanted this as much as I did and it wasn't long before she opened her mouth and took my cock deep. She looked amazing with her lips wrapped around me and her eyes focused on mine, letting me see her lust. The only thing better was the way it felt! I moaned in appreciation. Gina pulled back until my cock popped free.

"You like?" she smiled.

"What do you think?" I groaned. "You know I love when you look at me and do this!" It had taken me a while to get her to understand. Gina and I were both pretty inexperienced when we first started going together, but I knew what I liked.

I reached out and took Gina's head in both hands and redirected her lips back to my cock. She had thick dark hair and my fingers were intermeshed with it. She gave me another sexy look that caused my cock to jump before accepting my direction.

"Baby, no body does this like you!" I gasped when my cock was once more embedding in her mouth. Gina worked me hard and it wasn't long before I exploded. I didn't bother warning her. Gina liked to swallow.

"Now what?" she asked a few moments later as she sat up and used her fingers to wipe my cum from her lips. She saw me watching and paused briefly before bringing her fingers to her mouth and licking them clean.

"You know, you can be awfully nasty at times!" I groaned.

"It's what you like," she shrugged. "And I want you to be happy."

I looked at her and realized she meant every word of it. Gina cared for me so much that she would do something just because I liked it. I felt a momentary pang of guilt. I would be leaving her behind next year and going off to college.

I liked Gina. I liked her a lot and not just because of the sex, but I wasn't sure if it was love. How could I know? I only dated a few girls and none of them were as serious as her.

Gina loved me and made no pretense about it. She was up front with me early. I'd tried to end our relationship when she told me, but she refused to let me. We talked for a long time that night and she somehow got me to agree to date her until I was sure that I didn't love her. It seemed reasonable at the time, but I'd been feeling more and more guilty about it lately. College wasn't that far off.

"Hello?" she asked. "We're not done yet, are we?"

"No," I smiled shaking my head. Tonight was not the time to think about this. Tonight was a time to celebrate and live in the moment. It was my big night!

"Good," she grinned. "We won states! I'll remember this day forever and I'd hate for it to end with such a let down."

"Don't worry," I laughed. "It won't."

As I looked at her I suddenly realized that it wasn't just my big night. I mean, I guess I knew it already. After all, I wasn't the only guy on the field. It was Tyler's and Tony's and the other players' big night as well, but they had nothing to do with my realization. Gina made me see that it wasn't just limited to us. What about her and the cheerleaders? Wasn't it their big night too?

I replayed Gina's words in my mind and saw that she clearly thought so. They were as excited about the victory as any us. It made sense. I guess that in some ways it was the entire schools' big night. Of course, at the moment all I cared about was the fact that it was Gina's and mine.

"Lie down," I smiled. Gina returned my smile and lay on her back. I reached out and grabbed her black lace panties. I pulled them off carefully and looked down at her body. I'd never seen her like that before. She was so beautiful! Gina saw me looking and blushed, but she didn't cover up. I groaned and added, "I want you so badly!"

"I'm all yours," she smiled, letting her knees fell open and giving me access to her center. She was also holding her arms open, waiting for me. I could see her own desire sparkling from her eyes. This was going to be a night we'd both remember forever and I wanted her memories to be spectacular.

"I want to try something," I said, remembering a conversation I overheard two girls having a few weeks ago. They were two of the biggest sluts in the school and I was pretty sure they knew I could hear them. They probably wondered how I'd react. At the time I hadn't reacted at all, but I was curious about what they said. Now was the time to find out.

"What?" Gina asked, her arms dropping and her legs starting to close. I grabbed her knees and kept her legs spread.

"Relax," I smiled. "I think you'll like this. Trust me." She remained tense for a moment before taking a deep breath, trying to force herself to relax.

Gina had a neatly trimmed dark patch of hair between her legs. I could just make out a bit of pink peaking out. Thoughts of what the girls' said spun in my mind as I leaned forward.

"What are you doing?" Gina asked nervously as my nose nuzzled through her dark patch.

"Shhh," I said, letting my hot breath touch her center. "I heard that girls really like this."

"What?" Gina asked. I think she guessed. She was soaked and getting wetter by the second.

"This," I repeated, slipping my tongue through to her pink.

I knew it was the first time anyone did this to her and I was planning on giving it my all, but I barely brushed her center before Gina gasped and cried out. Her pussy flooded with juices.

'Wow! That was fast!' I thought as I drove my tongue deep into her center for the first time. I was a bit surprised by the fact that I loved the taste. 'That's good!'

"Oh Bobby!" Gina panted when she was able to speak again. "I can't believe you did that! I'd heard from other girls, but I never thought..."

"Do you mind if I stay down here for a bit?" I asked. "That was quick and I'd like to see if I can make you orgasm again like this."

"Let me think," she said, trying to keep a serious face, but she failed miserably. She finally laughed and added, "Oh well, if you must." It was a little unlike Gina, but she seemed to be growing more comfortable.

"Oh, I must!" I laughed in return and refocused on her perfect pussy. I took my time because Gina was still recovering from her first orgasm. I studied her opening as I ran my tongue over it. I was tempted to drive my tongue deep inside of her again, but those two girls had been pretty explicit.

I ran my tongue up and down her pink lips and paused at the top every so often. I continued doing this until I felt her body reacting once again. After that I stopped at the little crease at the top and tentatively sucked and nibbled on it. The girls had said they loved their clits licked. Clearly, they weren't the only ones.

"Oh wow!" Gina gasped out, grabbing my head with her hands. "Right there! Don't stop! It feels so good!"

I was happy to oblige. I worked Gina's clit hard and could feel her orgasm nearing. I used two fingers to spread her lips open. I glanced down as saw her pink opening beckoning me. I moved my tongue lower and tasted her.

"No!" she gasped. "I'm so close! Do what you were doing before!"

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,293 Followers