Quarterback Sneak Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotSprings22
HotSprings22
1,168 Followers

"God, you're so wet." Galynn tried to lick her dry lips as she nodded in agreement. Alceo's fingers made her shudder as he circled her erect clit. Her hand searched for his hardness and his fingers glided along her slit. Galynn gripped his stiff cock feeling it throb in her hand.

At the touch of her hand, he pushed her forward into the bookshelf and pushed two fingers into her dripping hole. Galynn's hand tightened on his cock and she began to pump her hands up and down.

"Open me up baby," Alceo breathed into Galynn's ear. Galynn said nothing as she pulled down the zipper of his jeans and pushed her hand inside. The satisfied groan dragged from Alceo's lips spurred her on. Her tiny hand found his hard, huge cock as it pulsed in his jeans. Her hand barely fit around it as she dragged her hand along his length.

Alceo pumped his fingers in and out of Galynn's juicy cunt to the same rhythm Galynn was fisting his cock. She felt full with his fingers inside her and couldn't imagine his cock buried buried there. She could feel his hard body pressed hard against her as he finger fucked her and pinched her nipples hard. Her free hand tangled in his hair and pulled him closer to her neck where he was kissing and sucking.

Galynn loved a guy with long her. As her fingers tangled in his silky locks, his fingers danced in and out of her pussy making her moan. Alceo was pressed against her back dry fucking her from behind while Galynn was gasping for breath as his fingers pounded in and out of her.

Her legs were turning to jelly as the tingling started in her belly. Sensing she was close, Alceo pumped his hips harder into her hand as he fucked her faster with his fingers. "Don't stop," Galynn ground out between clenched teeth as the tingle began to take over her body. Alceo's hips bucked into her as his cock swelled into the heat of her hand. He added a third finger to Galynn's spasming pussy as he felt her cunt squeeze his fingers and unleash a torrent of cream onto his fingers as her scream cut the silence of the library.

He stood for a moment with his fingers buried inside her and his cock deflating in the palm of her hand. In her haze, Galynn heard voices coming closer. She wiggled away from Alceo and righted her clothes. Her face was flushed and her cheeks burned hot. That was twice he had her way with her and she liked it.

She kept her back to Alceo as she listened to him straightening his clothes. Alceo watched her back. She fixed her hair and pulled his hoodie down. Galynn lay her head on the shelf in front of her thinking what she was going to say to Alceo when he broke the silence first.

"Aren't you going to turn around?" Slowly, Galynn turned around, her eyes downcast. "Don't you want to look at me?"

Reluctantly, Galynn lifted her eyes. Alceo was standing against the bookshelf; arms crossed his chest, his face relaxed. As she watched his face, a smile broke out on hers. Her heart fluttered when she caught his eye. "Hi." The sound of his laughter made her smile wider.

Alceo pulled away from the shelf and stepped closer. She was surprised when his hands went to her lips and pulled her into him. Looking up at his eyes, Galynn felt lost. It was unbelievable to her that someone like him could or would want her, but here she was. Alceo stared at the fullness of his lips, the slightest signs of life beginning to show in his cock again.

"You hungry?" The question threw Galynn, but at the moment, she was ready and willing to do anything the guy asked. She wanted him buried inside her, and she wanted it now.

"Sure, I would love to get something to eat."

They walked side by side to gather her things.

HotSprings22
HotSprings22
1,168 Followers
12