Quartet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was when Jane and Cherry met Freda at an after-show party that they discovered their joint interest in Frank. Drinks had been flowing of course, and Cherry and Jane disclosed their sexual preferences to Freda over a glass of red wine. Freda was amused by their enthusiasm for their own hang-ups, but when she discovered that the main object of their sexual activity was none other than Frank, she was rather put out!

Not because he was having sex on the side - heavens above, she had one or two lovers waiting in the wings herself - but that he should have kept it secret from her. Mind you she hadn't told him about Roger, whose large prick delighted her, or Leslie with his curved banana prick which stimulated her G spot like no other cock. But then a lady has to have some secrets. But definitely not a man. Not her man, anyway.

After some discussion, Freda arranged to have a surprise revenge on her partner. The three ladies discussed what form it should take. It was finally agreed that Cherry and Jane would pay a surprise visit after dinner the following Friday evening. They would take it from there.

When the evening arrived, Freda had prepared a simple meal which could be cleared away without too much effort, leaving them free for an evening of sex. To get Frank aroused, she sat opposite him with her top open, displaying tantalising glimpses of her bare breasts. Frank was in his shirt, which he had unbuttoned for comfort.

After the meal, having cleared the plates into the dishwasher, Freda moved behind his chair, putting her arms round his neck as he sat sipping his brandy. She began to caress his ears and neck with her lips and tongue. She whispered in his ear.

'I've arrange a surprise for you this evening, Frank. A different kind of sexual activity.'

As she muttered to him, Freda unfastened the belt round her waist, took out her right breast, placing the nipple against his lips. They latched on to the delicious morsel of flesh immediately. As he suckled, Freda rubbed the palm of her hand over the hardening contour of his cock beneath the fabric of his trousers. When it was sufficiently aroused, she beckoned him to go with her into the bedroom.

Standing at the bottom of the bed, wondering what she was going to do to him, Frank allowed Freda to remove his clothes. New game, he asked himself? As Freda removed his trousers, drawing the underwear down to his ankles, giving his erect prick a kiss on the way down. Hmm. Promising. What's she planning?

Sitting him on the bottom of the bed, Freda took off his socks so that he was now entirely naked, his bursting cock rearing upwards towards the ceiling.

'Lay back and close your eyes,' she told him. 'You are my slave and do as I tell you.'

Frank smiled to himself as he felt the belt fasten round his ankles, one after the other, then to the feet of the bed. He was surprised when he felt handcuffs snap onto his wrists, manacling him to the top bed posts, leaving him spread-eagled to his knees, his lower legs over the end of the bed. Of course, his cock was the centre of attention, pointing proudly upright.

'That's looking promising darling.'

Freda looked at her watch. Bang on time, the doorbell rang. Frank opened his eyes in horror, but Freda merely smiled at him as she left the room. In their flat, the bedroom opened onto the hallway. Freda did not close the door.

Struggle though he might, there was no way Frank was going to escape from the shackles binding him to the four corners of the bed. He began to panic. Who the hell's this coming at this hour, he asked himself? And when Cherry and Jane appeared in the doorway, he couldn't believe it!

The three ladies stood looking at his helpless forms, the thick stiff shaft the focus of attention.

'My! Frank! That's a great erection you have there,' cooed Cherry.

'Very suckable indeed, darling,' added Jane moving to the side of the bed, her eyes never leaving the sight of his penis. She began disrobing, as she spoke, until only her knickers remained. 'And Freda is aware that I am an expert in sucking cock. Particularly yours, darling!'

'What...? How...?' Frank was sputtering.

Cherry moved to the other side of the bed, casually opening the front of her dress before taking off her knickers.

'And there's nothing better you like than to watch a lady masturbate, Frank. Me in particular. Look, I'll show you.'

She opened her thighs to expose her vulva, with its chunky labia which she pulled apart to show her pink vaginal opening and small clitoris.

'There! Shall I masturbate for you? And Cherry opened her legs wide to expose her small chubby vulva, and, after wetting her fingers in her mouth, began to rub her clit with Frank watching her. So were the other two women.

'There you are,' Freda cooed. 'We thought your secret passions should be shared between your three partners, darling.'

'You've always wanted to examine my cunt,' Jane added. 'Here it is.'

Frank turned to watch Jane remove her knickers. She then mirrored Cherry on the other side of the bed, by opening her legs before spreading the lips of her ample vulva. The oversized clitoris slid from beneath its hood, the large thick engorged inner labia, dark-coloured and heavily frilled, parted to show the pink valley, with the cluster of small fleshy flaps surrounding the opening of her dilated vagina, now beginning to ooze. Frank was eager to lick it, but he was unable to reach the delectable morsel. His cock was throbbing mercilessly, desperate for release.

As the two ladies were exhibiting their charms for Frank's delight, Freda knelt between his spread thighs to study the bursting shaft thrusting from his groin. Without touching it, she blew gently on it whilst trailing her fingernails lightly over his thighs, chuckling quietly as his hips jerked and shook with frustration.

Frank didn't know what to say. The ladies were obviously punishing him for what they considered to be his infidelity to each of them. But if this was the penalty, they clearly weren't all that angry, and he was beginning to enjoy it. But he was desperate to get his mouth round Jane's pouting labia, thick and juicy, which she was flaunting at him. But the caressing of his inner thighs by Freda was getting him so aroused, he wanted to scream for someone to touch his cock. It was bursting!

Meantime, Cherry was quietly moaning as she rubbed her clit and vulva, whilst Jane was slowly running the two middle fingers of her right hand in and out of her dripping vagina before transferring them to Frank's lips, smearing the juices over them.

'Bloody hell!' Frank moaned, 'I need to come. I'm fucking bursting with it!'

Freda stood up. 'Come along girls. Time for a glass of wine. Let him wait for it.'

And the three naked ladies left the room, blowing kisses at Frank over their shoulders as they left. Their laughter and animated chat from the dining room made Frank's situation even more desperate. They spoke with loud voices about the men - or rather their cocks - they had experienced, comparing details of the genitals. How far they could ejaculate, and their various experiences of watching sperm spurting, kept the ladies laughing.

In the bedroom, however, Frank's erection was as hard as ever. The memory of that plump, wet, fleshy vulva of Jane's had his imagination working overtime. In his mind he compared the three very different genital areas of the ladies. Freda's elegant, lengthy pink gash, lightly covered with mousey-coloured hair and the beauty spot that drew attention to it; Cherry's squashed-up vulva lying deep between her chubby thighs, with its thrusting chunky labia, framed in ginger curls; Jane's abundant collection of fleshy folds and flaps with the large erect clitoris beckoning him to take it between his lips and suck on it like a small penis. All three gave him experiences of pure enchantment.

When the three ladies returned to the bedroom, each with flushed cheeks and sparkling eyes resulting from the wine, they stood at the bottom of the bed, still naked, gazing at the solid erection. They sighed in unison.

'Poor Frank. Darling, you have always wanted to watch two women make love. So, none of us has actually tried it out, apart from fleeting touches at parties. We thought we'd see what it was like.'

Freda positioned herself lying on her back across Frank, legs splayed open. Kneeling at the edge of the bed between her legs, Jane trailed her fingertips over her friend's thighs and hips, kissing her navel, running the tip of her tongue over her taut belly and into the hair. She heard the sigh of pleasure and felt the ripples of delight run through Freda. She moved her mouth to the area between the thighs, she muzzled the stiff mound and buried her nose in the peak of the vulva, rubbing it against the engorged clitoris. She breathed in deeply to sample the smell of the damp, warm aroma of Freda's perfumed sex, as she parted the labia with her nose and tongue.

Freda felt the turmoil building in her groin. She didn't want to come so soon -- she wanted the thrill of a new experience to last. Playing at lesbians was new for her, as it was for Jane, who thought of Freda as casual and cool, if not exactly an ice-maiden. Having broken the ice, both women were now as randy as hell, full of anticipation. Freda was unsure of herself and her newfound sexuality.

Cherry moved to Freda's head, which was hanging over the edge of the bed, opened her legs wide and presented her ginger genitals to her mouth. Without hesitation, Freda pressed her tongue into the labia, as Cherry smoothed her hands over Freda's creamy breasts.

Jane's eyes were glued to Freda's feminine charms. The soft pubic hair, the damp soft lips. She could feel her own vagina leaking, clogging up the mouth of her secret passage. Jane was stroking Freda's inner thighs, which were responding with shudders of delight, with eyes glued to the view in front of her. Lapping at Cherry's hot passage, the idea of another woman inspecting her genitals for carnal enjoyment, was a confusing but exciting thought. It was a curious reflection, she thought, that she herself had never really examined her own genitals at close quarters. Mirrors are not the same. Jane would already know the intimate details her body better than she herself.

The tiny tongues of pink flesh that surrounded the puckered opening to Freda's secret passage, were flexing open and close, with the instinctive jerking of the inner muscles. Jane was fascinated. The saliva-like love juice was seeping from the dark interior of the vagina. At the top of the gash, peeking from its hood, was the small button which could trigger untold physical delight. Swelling from each side of the hood were the inner labia, generous flaps of coral-coloured, lightly crumpled flesh flanking the urethra. The vagina itself was set rather higher than Jane expected. But then, all women are different, she thought. Like men, thank goodness. The whole pink picture was framed with tender, plump outer lips, lightly covered with silky golden hair.

Freda's body lurched suddenly as Jane's tongue flicked the clitoris. The attention paid to her genitals was now swamping Freda's thoughts. Her whole body was alive with trickling sensations. Her skin tingled. Her groin lurched and twitched inside. The feeling of excitement grew stronger in her. Her muscles tensed and tightened, like a coiled spring. Her thighs trembled and shook as she reached to her very core for her orgasm. Frank was forgotten.

Now panting and writhing with a growing tautness in her muscles, the whole of her loins were shaking with a craving for relief. Trembling legs were straining to reach that wonderful moment when the tension snaps. It was blissful agony. She desperately wanted her orgasm, yet wanted the sensation racking her body to last forever. It was sheer ecstasy for her. Moaning with agonised rapture, the waves of lust shuddered throughout her being. Jane's mouth was driving her crazy, clinging on to her labia, licking and lashing, her tongue jabbing in and out of the hot vagina. Her tight rosebud entrance didn't escape attention, either. The long, stiff tongue penetrated it, after licking carefully around the rim, where the honeyed vaginal juices had trickled. God! It was wonderful. Why do we bother with men, she thought?

The passion was transferred to the action of her tongue, now eagerly exploring Cherry's vulva, aware of the trembling and fluttering in Cherry's thighs. Cherry was now eagerly rubbing her clit with the stiffened fingers of her right hand, whilst the other continued to roll Freda's nipple between finger and thumb.

When she felt Jane unexpectedly push her index finger deep into her anus, that did it! It triggered the orgasm. Freda's body jerked violently. Her whole body shook and trembled. Huge spasms, one after another, shuddered her loins and thighs. It seemed to go on forever! Her loins were clutching at the orgasm, spasm after spasm, lurching wildly as the climax finally erupted from the very pit of her being, bursting through her like an exploding rocket.

In her ecstacy, Freda chewed hard on Cherry's labia, driving the red-head into a mind-blowing climax, as her body collapsed over Freda. The room reverberated with the cries and gasps of release from the two women, joined in by Jane who had been masturbating herself during the action. She was so turned on by the sheer sexuality of the experience of three women having sex together, exploring another vulva with her tongue, her own loins churned up, the muscles flexed, as the orgasm overwhelmed her with a crashing wave of agonising relief.

Frank watched in amazement as his partner and two mistresses made love to each other, tumbling over into bodily convulsions of sexual excess in a triple feast of female orgasm. He wished he could join in the excitement, the demands of his penis unfulfilled. A trickle of clear juice from the end of the cock was evidence of his frustration.

The three ladies stood together at the bottom of the bed in a joint embrace, kissing each other on the lips, before turning as one to gaze on Frank's discomfort.

'Come on, girls. Shall we tease him some more?'

With a giggle, they moved round him. Jane between his thighs, where she knelt to examine the tormented cock. Moving her face to his scrotum, she ran her stiff tongue up the ridge of his testicles before taking each on turn into her mouth and rolling it round her cheeks. His involuntary jerking told her that he was desperate to ejaculate.

Freda climbed onto the bed, sitting facing Jane, lowering her hot vulva over Frank's face for a second helping of oral delight, which Frank was only too eager to indulge in. Cherry smiled at him as she rubbed the palms of both hands over his chest and belly in a sexy massage.

'Come on, then, lover,' she said. 'Let's see you erupt. Shoot it high!'

Frank's whole body was alive with tremendous frustration, his cock was throbbing and shuddering with the denial of physical satisfaction. His body was alive with violent sensations of lust. His mind was ablaze with wild images of women's vulvas. His mouth was full of Freda's sweet juices, seeping from the exquisite vagina. He concentrated hard on his cock, flexing the muscles. He was in desperate need of relief. His groin jerked. He felt the muscles in his legs tense, with those in his thighs lurching. It's coming, he thought. He was in agony. Come on, blast you, he demanded of his body. Come!

And quite suddenly, without any physical stimulation, in one glorious moment of sheer ecstacy, he felt the flood gate open as the fluid surged along the length of his cock, desperate to escape, which a huge lunge to erupt in a deluge of white sperm. He cried out in gratitude, again and again.

'Wow!' Cherry cried in awe as the first spurt arched in the air to splash on Freda's left breast. 'Just look at that!'

The second quickly followed, though not as powerful, but the third erupted with greater power than the first, striking Freda on the shoulder. The fourth and fifth, splashed onto Franks' own belly, followed by a powerful sixth jet. After a short pause, the seventh and eighth discharges trickled from the head of the cock in weak spasms, dribbling over the shaft.

Unable to resist the temptation, Jane took the end of the cock into her red-lipped mouth to lick away the remaining sperm, before scooping the splashes on Freda's onto her fingers before sucking them clean. She continued to clean Freda up until no spot of sperm remained.

'Time to release the prisoner,' Freda decided, clambering off him.

Shackles and belts were removed. The released Frank, still sporting a solid erection, pulled Jane on top of him. Her legs were naturally opened, allowing Frank to submerge his cock deep into her accommodating vagina.

Whilst the ladies kissed each other fervently, Frank and Jane fucked vigorously. It was the culmination of a dream for them both, for this was the first time Frank had penetrated her with that part of him made for the purpose. The violent act had Jane coming to the boil quickly, bucking up and down on Frank's groin as her mouth ground against Freda's.

After Jane had rolled from him, Cherry took over, with the final act being a long leisurely screw with Freda.

For the next two hours or so, the four indulged in every sexual act they could think of - except anal. None of the ladies was really into anal penetration by the penis - not yet, anyway.

The four remained close friends for many months, fucking, rubbing and sucking, until Jane met the man of her dreams and married him. Alas, she did not confess to him her earlier escapades. Well, not all men are open minded about these things.