Quattro Ch. 01

Story Info
A young couple's sex life becomes a little more complicated.
7.5k words
4.14
99.6k
9
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 11/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bertt1
bertt1
41 Followers

Readers can discover how young Michael and Cindy, a young married couple, initially expanded their sexual horizons in my story, "Menage," posted earlier. For the record, Richie is Michael's best friend and, as this story begins, has become a "friend with benefits" to the luscious Cindy.

Michael, Cindy and Richie were having one of their weekend "playtime" sessions. Richie and Michael were on either side of Cindy on the bed, which was a twisty-tangled disaster of oil-stained sheets. Cindy's lush body was thoroughly wrapped about Richie's body, her milky skin rubbing his. Cindy's soft lips pressed hard against Richie's mouth, her tongue entwined with his. Richie heard and felt a low moan from her throat. Cindy's belly was thrusting and grinding against Richie's thick, throbbing cock, pressed flat to his abdomen.

Michael was behind Cindy. He rubbed his own rock-hard dick between the cheeks of his wife's soft, plump ass. As Cindy rubbed Richie, who faced her, she wiggled back against her husband, and enjoyed the sensation of his cock on her ass. Michael stroked the backs of her thighs and thrilled at the sight of her grinding and writhing, and the sounds of her moaning and wet, breathy kissing.

Cindy's nipples were like tiny stones against Richie's chest. The sensation of two lust-filled, male bodies enveloping her was making her insane. Richie's deep kisses, the heat of his dick against her belly, Michael's touching and his teasing of her bottom were all conspiring to make her clit pulse with hunger. If she just continued the things they were doing she could cum, even without any real contact with her soaking pussy. Suddenly, though, she wanted a mouth between her legs.

Cindy released from her clutch with Richie. As she rolled onto her back, Michael shifted to a kneeling position beside her and Richie rolled toward her and began sucking Cindy's pink nipples.

"Ohhhhhhh," Cindy groaned, her tongue lasciviously licking her full lips. She glanced up at Michael, who flashed her a wicked grin. He knelt by her side, his hand gripping and jacking his dick. Cindy panted breathlessly, and her hands touched both sides of Richie's head. Gently, she urged him down to her pussy. Richie bestowed gentle kisses along the length of her abdomen enroute to her sex. Richie shifted position and, lying on his stomach between Cindy's plump thighs, dipped his head and began licking her very lightly. Cindy gasped and quietly exclaimed, "Omigod!"

When they first began playing at threesome, Richie wasn't terribly talented with his tongue. Gentle schooling in the art of cunnilingus by Cindy had born miraculous fruit. It was now a simple matter for Richie to bring Cindy to quivering, shuddering orgasms. As Richie lapped at her cunt, Cindy was getting dangerously close to cumming right now.

Michael continued to stroke his dick and watch his wife wriggle sensuously against his friend's mouth. She moaned and lolled her head from side to side. Suddenly, she focused on her husband's masturbation, spotting a trickle of pre-cum on the head of his cock. Cindy's eyes captured those of her husband.

"I want to suck your cock," she whispered.

Michael scooted close to his wife's head and eased his manhood between her pouty lips. Cindy tasted the sticky juice and jerked immediately to the brink of an orgasm. At the same time, Richie's lips and tongue zeroed in on her clit, and that was it. Cindy's mouth clamped down on Michael's cock as her hips bucked furiously up and into Richie's wet, sticky face. She came and came and came. Her screams were muffled, but vibrated all over her husband's member. Her hands wadded the rumpled sheets within her fists. She slumped, boneless, in the bed. The two men laughed together at her seemingly lifeless form.

"Oh, shut up!" she spouted, and then began to laugh, too.

The three playmates padded into the kitchen, still naked, and grabbed a trio of chilled beers from the fridge. Chatting and sipping their beers for thirty minutes was plenty of time to revitalize their energy. Neither Richie nor Michael had cum yet. Their eyes took in Cindy's charms, her round, pink-nippled breasts, her thatch of dark public hair framing a still-wet pussy, the soft swell of her creamy tummy, curvy hips, womanly legs and her perfectly shaped ass. The two men were feasting on the view, and their obvious sexual hunger filled Cindy with brand new desire. This time she wanted to be fucked thoroughly, and she initiated the action by quickly grabbing Michael and Richie around their necks and pulling them both to her.

A man on each side of her, Cindy alternated kissing them. The man whose mouth was free licked and sucked the closest nipple, while both men's hands roamed the length of her body. The kissing and touching quickly brought Cindy back to the heat of lust. Her moaning and writhing achieved its previous level. Michael inserted a finger and teased his wife's dripping pussy. Richie ground his body against his friend's wife, who loved the feeling of the big, thick cock on her thigh. She reached down and, wrapping her small hand around the shaft, began to jack it. The stiff, rubbery heat of Richie's dick in her palm aroused her even more, and his groaning into her mouth as they kissed added to the thrill. Michael's hand and finger in and on her cunt was almost more than she could stand. Cindy needed to be fucked right now.

She drew away from Richie's body. Turning toward her husband, Cindy pushed Michael over onto his back and quickly straddled him. She eased her soaking pussy down onto his cock, her breasts in his face. Michael groaned and began to suck a nipple. Cindy slowly stroked Michael's manhood with her slick vagina. Turning to Richie she said, "Play with my ass."

Richie jumped from the bed and, with just a little searching, found a small bottle of gel-like lubricant and a larger bottle of baby oil. He returned to bed and squatted between Michael's legs and directly behind Cindy's delicious bottom. Richie drizzled a small quantity of baby oil on the creamy cheeks and, in time with Cindy's fucking motion, smeared the oil into the skin. The sensation delighted Cindy. She laid her upper body down onto Michael's, pressed her mouth to his, and rolled her tongue into and through his mouth.

Richie began to alternate kneading oil into Cindy's ass cheeks with an arhythmic spanking. Each slap elicited a squeaky moan from Cindy. They continued this for some minutes before Richie graduated to greasing Cindy's puckered asshole with the lubricant, his fingers just teasing the opening. Cindy, in response, whimpered and wiggled back against her friend's fingers. The movement was also driving Michael nuts. Cindy's steaming pussy was stroking his dick in long, almost painful strokes.

Richie's forefinger penetrated Cindy's ass just a tiny bit. Cindy gasped. He slid it out. She rode back, wiggling her ass as if to ask for more and Richie obliged. As his fingertip poked ever so slightly into her ass, Cindy writhed backward and drove onto Richie's finger to the second knuckle. In time with Cindy's fucking, Richie finger-fucked her up the ass. Finally, he buried his finger completely and fucked her with long, slow strokes. Richie could feel his friend's cock through the papery, rubbery membrane separating the vaginal and anal walls. Cindy loved it.

Suddenly Richie withdrew his finger and leapt from the bed once again. From previous experience, he knew where Cindy kept her "toys." Richie selected a dildo that happened to be just a bit more slender than his own cock, which was jutting straight in front of him. Returning to the couple fucking on the bed, Richie crouched once more between Michael's widely spread legs and began his lubricating, finger-fucking and teasing of Cindy's little, puckered bud. Palm up, Richie fucked Cindy's ass deeply and slowly, but he knew he needed to pick up the pace. Richie could tell from the sounds Michael was making and the motion of his hips that his friend wasn't going to be able to hold back his orgasm much longer. Richie withdrew his finger and, after greasing the dildo, rubbed its head against Cindy's asshole.

"Ohhhhhh," she moaned, nearly howling, "Omigod! That's delicious!" The dildo slid up her ass easily. Cindy rocked back and drove herself halfway down the length of the toy. Michael grunted and gripped his wife's hips to slow her down. The sensation was very nearly more than he could take. Cindy reduced her movement, but tilted her ass upward. This allowed Richie to ass fuck her in earnest with the dildo. In response, Cindy half-squealed and half-moaned in alternating high and low pitches, almost a wail. That was Richie's cue.

His member was swollen painfully. He applied a generous amount of lubricant to it and carefully stroked its length. "Don't cum, Richie!" he told himself, but he shuddered as he maneuvered into position against Cindy's ass and thighs.

"Oooooohhhhh!" Cindy warbled almost pitiably as she felt the bulbous, purple head of Richie's big cock pressing against her asshole. It was so hard and so greasy that it stunned Cindy to feel Richie's cockhead slip effortlessly up her ass. Cindy remained motionless. She didn't want any of them to cum just yet. This had to last at least a few moments, but it was just too good, way too good. Richie grunted quietly as he pushed more of his dick into Cindy's ass. Again there was the sensation of his friend's cock just beyond that little membrane. All three playmates stayed still for a few beats. Then, very slowly, Richie began to ass fuck Cindy, and she began to respond with a careful, slight humping motion.

"Oh, God. Oh my God," Michael murmered. He continued to lay still. He was just feeling it all, his wife's gentle fucking motion and the feeling of his buddy's huge dick sliding slowly in and out her ass. It was painfully delicious, absolutely delicious. If Michael had wanted to cum right then all he would have had to do was buck up into his wife's pussy and thrust, but he didn't. This just had to last a tiny bit longer.

Cindy tried not to make a noise. She actually bit down on her tongue enough to make it hurt. One false move and she would cum and, if she did, she would lose all control and begin to writhe wildly. That would make both men cum and then it would all be over. Not yet. Not yet. She fucked them very slowly, very gently. "Omigod this is totally incredible! Omigod, I feel so thoroughly stuffed with dick! I feel so thoroughly fucked, pierced, penetrated! If I died right now I would smile like an idiot! This is so fucking good!"

It was Richie who couldn't take any more. "Fuck me, Cindy!" he blurted, "Fuck me with your ass!" His strokes became long, quicker, deeper, swift and complete. Cindy responded.

"Oh, God yesssss!" she hissed and began to hump uncontrollably. Michael joined her, thrusting his cock deep into her and bucking his hips. He grunted and spurted up into her womb. Richie actually felt Michael's orgasm. Richie's hands squeezed Cindy's ass cheeks roughly and he released huge, hot jets of cum deep into her ass. Cindy let herself go. She wailed and sobbed as uncounted orgasms crashed through her, dozens and dozens of them. Both men were spent, but Cindy held them in her ass and pussy while she just kept spasming. She ground her hips back and forth, gritting her teeth and tasting the sweet waves of orgasm that shot through her until, slowly, they subsided.

Finally, she dropped onto her husband's chest. Richie's greasy dick plopped out of her ass and slapped down to his thigh. He watched as blobs of cum burbled from Cindy's stretched-out asshole and slowly, stickily dribbled down the inside of her thigh.

Cindy slept late the next morning. Her exhausting fuck session of yesterday had left her weak and wobbly. Also, there was the fact that she had to be at work that night. Cindy was a Nurse's Aide at the hospital, a job she really loved. Unfortunately, she worked straight graveyards. That, she did not like. Still, it meant better pay and, with Michael still in school, better pay was a good thing.

After a stop in the bathroom, Cindy padded into the kitchen for a bowl of cereal. She was only wearing a pair of tiny bikini panties and a tank top. Anyone seeing her would have a view of pretty much everything. Cindy's little panties were transluscent enough to show her thatch of dark public hair and, from behind, her soft, round ass was clearly visible through the filmy material. The tank top was thin and white. Cindy's pink nipples were easily in view. She was of average height, but curvy and voluptuous. Her body was built for sex, something of which Cindy really could not get enough. Her shoulder length brunette hair framed a startlingly pretty face with big, sultry eyes and a generous, pouty mouth.

This morning, Cindy's hair was dissheveled. She still hadn't hit the shower and, despite washing up last night, she smelled faintly of sex. Dropping into a chair at her dining room table, Cindy poured her cereal and milk. Absent-mindedly, she crunched her breakfast and allowed her mind to wander. Inevitably, it wandered back into yesterday's session of kinky sex. Cindy felt that familiar tingling between her legs.

"God, that was fun," she thought, "I absolutely love the sensation of a cock in my ass and one between my legs. It is sooo delicious!" She remembered the feeling of straddling her husband, his dick buried in her pussy, then sliding forward onto his body to allow Richie Dean to put his big, purply cock up her ass. She began to throb as she remembered the scalding hot sensation of Richie's initial penetration. "Omigod," thought Cindy, "I am sooo horny!"

Tossing her unfinished cereal and bowl into the sink, Cindy moved swiftly back to the bedroom. She pulled the tank top right over her tousled hair. Flopping into bed on her back, she wiggled her tiny panties right down and over her ankles. She lay, her legs spread, teasing her nipples with her fingers. She tweaked and tugged on them lightly, which caused her to moan quietly.

Cindy ran her hands all up and down her lush, tingling body. She wiggled and moaned, and finally allowed her fingers to do what they really wanted to do, to play with her soaked and throbbing pussy. The moans became much, much louder. With one forefinger, Cindy stroked and rubbed her swollen clit, with the other she fucked herself and began to fantasize.

Initially, she was remembering the scrumptious three-way of yesterday, but Cindy was horny and greedy, all at once. There was this nurse at work. There was something about him that made her tingle! He was big, muscular and good-looking, several years older than Cindy, and black. God, she just knew it would be fun to fuck him and watch herself in a mirror. Cindy's skin was so peachy, creamy and white. It would look so delicious to watch his big, hard, black body entwine with hers. And who knows just how big and thick that cock might be? "Mmmmmm," she murmered to herself.

The sound of her juicy, little cunt being fucked by her own fingers even made her hot. Cindy just loved to fuck. It was that simple. She liked to fuck herself. She loved fucking Michael, and really enjoyed fucking Richie, too....especially at the same time as Michael. She'd never really do it, but she loved the idea of fucking her big, black co-worker. And now she imagined herself drawing him into a vacant hospital room some night and dragging the bottoms of his scrubs down, kneeling before him, and wrapping her lips around his deep, dark, thick meat.

"Oooooohhh!" Cindy squealed. She could feel the orgasms beginning to flow from her center. "Unnnnggghhh!" the grunt escaped her lips as her thighs clamped together and her hips bucked high off the bed. As the orgasms washed over her again and again, Cindy writhed from side to side, spasming and groaning loudly. She dropped back to the bed and drifted into a light sleep.

Probably less than fifteen minutes had passed when the phone suddenly jarred Cindy awake.

"H'llo," Cindy rasped, sleepily.

"Oh, God," said the voice on the other end, "I'm sorry! Did I wake you up?"

Recognizing who was on the other end of the line, Cindy sat up and ran her fingers through her thick tresses. Brightening, she said, "Oh, really that's okay. I shouldn't be sleeping anyway. God, Jillian, it's great to hear from you! How are you?"


Jillian was Cindy's first cousin. Cindy was 23, Jillian a couple of years older, but the two had been close friends growing up. Their mothers were sisters, which meant that Cindy and Jillian had spent quite a lot of time together dating back to Cindy's birth. Although Jillian lived quite some distance from her cousin, the two did still stay in touch.

"I'm just fine. How about you, and how's Michael?"

"Great. Great. So, what's going on?"

"Well, actually, I'm going to be in town next week, and I wanted to know if I could borrow a patch of your floor for sleeping purposes?"

Cindy let out a delighted squeal, "Omigod! Omigod! I can't believe it! You're really going to be here?"

Jillian laughed heartily on the other end of the line, "Yeah, I'm really gonna be there. I get in Thursday night, and I'll probably be there for several days. And, if everything goes well, I might actually be moving back not too long after that."

Cindy squealed all over again, "That's great! I mean, that's really great! I can't believe it! Are you sure? Is this for real?"

"Whoa! Easy, now," Jillian chuckled as she spoke, "I don't want us to get ahead of ourselves. What's happening is I have a job interview. It's actually with the same company I work for, but they have an opening there that's just too good to pass up. Besides, I broke up with my boyfriend..."

Cindy interrupted, "Craig? You broke up with Craig? What happened?"

Jillian's voice went just a little flat, "How about he's an asshole?" she paused for just a beat, "It's a long story. We'll talk about it later, okay? Is it alright if I stay with you when I'm there?"

"Are you kidding? If you stay somewhere else I'm gonna get really pissed! Clear enough for you? So, when does your plane get in? Michael or I will pick you up at the airport."

"Uh," Jillian was obviously checking her ticket information, "It's, uh, Flight 730, Delta, and it, it gets there at 5:15 on Thursday evening."

"Perfect! Michael's done with school and work then, and I don't have to be to work until nine thirty, so we can at least visit a little bit."

"Ooooh," Jillian cooed, "Sure you trust me with your husband? He is cute, you know?"

"I trust you implicitly," Cindy fired back, "And if you try anything I will chop off your head with a dull kitchen knife."

Jillian laughed again, "Look, I gotta go. I guess I'll see you Thursday."

"I can't wait!" said Cindy, "See you then!"

The two girls hung up. Cindy just sat on the bed smiling. "Jillian," she thought to herself, "Imagine that. Jillian. Maybe even living back here again!"

Jillian was smart, just as smart as Cindy. The two had a lot in common, but they did have their differences. Cindy was a caregiver, a natural nurse, even though she was just a Nurse's Aide right now. When Michael finished school and got a real job it would be her turn to go to nursing school. Jillian, however, had never been married. In fact, she didn't seem inclined to ever go down the aisle. She was all about business. She had finished college at 21 and gone straight to work for Mariposa International. That was three years ago. Cindy had only seen Jillian twice in all that time, although the two talked by phone every couple of weeks and by e-mail every day or two. Cindy wondered why she'd never told her about the break-up with Craig. "Oh, well," she thought, and climbed out of bed.

Still naked, Cindy took a shower, washed her hair and brushed her teeth. All the while she was thinking about her cousin. Whenever she got pensive like this, thinking about Jillian, her mind drifted back to a time when Cindy had been fourteen and Jillian was a sophomore in high school.

bertt1
bertt1
41 Followers