Quebec Women are Divine

Story Info
Black man from Cap-Haitien meets Quebec woman in Montreal.
1.2k words
2.2
16.1k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

If I had a dime for every Haitian guy who came up to me wanting some of my sweet White ass, I'd be a rich woman. Unfortunately for me and quite fortunately for them, I just can't say no to my Haitian studs. My name is Erica Mont-Blanc and I approve this message. As a six-foot-tall, curvy and big-bottomed, blonde-haired and green-eyed Caucasian woman of French Canadian descent living in the City of Montreal, Province of Quebec, I get a fair amount of attention. Especially from Black guys. I don't mind. Black women in the Confederation of Canada don't seem to want Black men and White men these days crave Asian pussy. What's a horny White sister to do? Get some Black dick, that's what!

Most Haitian guys living in the City of Montreal crave that Grade-A White pussy and spectacularly rounded White booty that only a Quebec woman can have. We're far hotter than White chicks from the States. Mainly because we take care of ourselves. We take care of our men too, especially our sensual Black men. And we are always ready for them. I've been into Haitian guys since forever. You see, I live in the heavily Haitian borough of Montreal-Nord. Hell, I even learned to speak Haitian Creole from hanging out with the Haitians at my old high school. These days, I study at Concordia University. I spend most of my free time at the University of Montreal, though. It's where most of the Haitian families in the City of Montreal send their sons and daughters. And I'm all about the sexy Haitian studs. Why? They're so tough, sexy and manly. And they most definitely know how to treat a woman!

Right now, I'm having some wicked fun with James Saint-Mathieu. This six-foot-three, lean and athletic, gorgeously dark-skinned Black stud is new to Montreal. He moved here from the town of Cap-Haitien in the Republic of Haiti. He speaks that crisp Parisian French which nobody in Montreal speaks. And he's really hot. He's currently taking up Criminology at the University of Montreal. The stud doesn't speak a lick of English but that's not a problem. Like the proud Quebecoise that I am, my French is perfect. And my Haitian Creole isn't bad either. Well, James was really surprised to meet me. The idea that a White woman could speak his native language of Haitian Creole surprised the hell out of this gorgeous Haitian stud. Well, that kind of works for me.

I decided to seduce James. And although he tried to resist me, in the end he gave in. All Black men are at least curious about White pussy. White women like myself mystify them. Black women can't stand the idea but it's true. Many White women are attracted to Black men. And lots of Black men are totally into White women. And it's not very hard to see why. We're the world's standard bearers when it comes to beauty. And everyone knows it. I am very proud of that fact. James had been in Montreal for a few months. He was dating a lovely Black woman named Miranda or something. He was new to Canada and didn't speak a lick of English. He was an international student living in his aunt's basement in the suburb of Montreal-Nord.

All James did was attend his classes at the University of Montreal. He was a broke Black man with a lot of potential and many dreams. Something no Black woman can give her love to. And he found that out the hard way. You see, his girlfriend Miranda dumped him for a White guy. A rich White guy, I might add. Poor James was devastated. And he was ripe for conversion. What kind of conversion am I talking about? It's not very easy to turn a Black man who loves Black women into a White chick chaser...as long as the Black woman in his life provides him with lots of love, lots of sex and zero drama. If she fails on any of the above, he's ripe for conversion. The first sexy White woman who comes along will snatch him up. That's exactly what I did.

Lots of Black women I know are astonished at the ease with which I snatch Black men left and right. And not just any Black men. The tall, good-looking ones with the good jobs, the University degrees and pedigree if you will. Black ladies, please pay attention. It's all about how you treat the Black man in question. You should know this, seriously. The Black man wakes up every day knowing the whole world is against him. He's got to be stronger, faster, smarter and luckier than any other man simply because of everything he's up against. White men couldn't handle half the stuff the world sets up against Black men. I respect and admire Black men because they persevere through the hardest of trials without destroying themselves or their world. When White men stand to lose what they hold dear, they destroy both it and themselves. Just watch the news if you don't believe me. I'm not bashing White men, just telling the truth. White women know this intimately. Many of us are drawn to Black men because, in many ways, we're kindred spirits. Trapped by the world's expectations of us. A golden cage is still a cage.

When I looked at James, I saw not just what he is but also what he could become. I saw his intelligence, his charm and wit. I also saw his courage and his true grit. I wasn't only looking at his cute face, chiselled physique and spectacular package. At least not all the damn time. I became his friend, and took him around the City. I showed him the wonders of the world's best town, Montreal. And in time, he grew to love it as much as I do. I took James to the movies, to nice restaurants and to parades. I took him to museums and art galleries. I showed him the world. And you know what? In time, he fell for me. Just like I knew he would. He's doing really well in his classes at the University of Montreal these days. He's got one hell of a motivator. Let's just say that my sensuality and passion are adequate rewards for his intellectual endeavours.

These days, James and I are very much a couple. He's close to obtaining his permanent residency from the Canadian government now. In two years he will graduate from the University of Montreal with his bachelor's degree in Criminology. He wants to work for La Surete Du Quebec, the Provincial Police Force of Quebec. And you know what? I support him in his dream. Why shouldn't he become a provincial policeman? The Quebec police force needs all the good officers it can get. And since the Province of Quebec is a popular destination for scores of immigrants from Africa, the Caribbean, the Arab world and Asia, a more diverse police force is needed. Folks, I think James might be the one for me. He's so sexy, smart and ambitious. And he has the power to make his dreams come true. I want to be there for him. And I honestly think I'm in love with him. We're going to be together always. That's what you do when you love somebody. To hell with anyone who disagrees.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers