Queen Bee Sora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shabobo
Shabobo
305 Followers

Perfect, Sora thought. This is going so well.

Sora had a great sleep. She masturbated once again to Austin, imagining him being back between her legs. Shigeru never entered her mind.

"So, can you take on another tutee? In English?" Mr. Flutesnoot asked Austin the next day.

"Well, I'm pretty busy with practices, plus all the other kids I tutor." Austin replied. He really was busy with basketball, baseball and football practices. Plus, he was an active volunteer in the community, which included tutoring various students in a plethora of subjects. His athletic and academic excellence, along with his good looks, was what gave Austin such a prominent standing his both his school, and the town. Well, that and his family's wealth. Even the adults in Mandingo were impressed with him

"Well, we had a student specifically ask for you. I'd really like you to consider this." Mr. Flutesnoot did not want to disappoint Sora.

"Really? Who?" This piqued Austin's interest. I wonder... English can't be her strong suit...

"Sora! The new Asian girl. Tiny little thing." The gorgeous Asian girl, Flutesnoot corrected himself. He had always had a thing for women from the orient.

"I offered to tutor her myself, but she insisted on being helped by a peer. I said that it d.."

"I'll do it." Austin interrupted. She looked so good this morning, he thought. Little shorts and a purple tank top, she looked so cute trying to shoot the basketball correctly. Austin had noticed her struggles and went over to help her. He wrapped his arms around hers to demonstrate the proper form. She never seemed to get it, but they had fun. Her shoulders and arms are as soft as her legs, he thought to himself. Yeah, this will be good for the resume, Austin thought to himself. Even though I already do a lot of tutoring. It's good to help a student in need though.

Sora practically bounced into the computer lab at lunch time. She had been informed that Austin would be tutoring her. She could not wait for Monday. She was also excited by the announcement that the gym teacher, Mr. Johnson, had made earlier.

"Hi boys!" Sora said excitedly.

"Hi Sora!" they responded in unison.

"Ummm Sora... I wish I knew that you needed a tutor... I could tutor you If you need help..." Martin had heard Mr. Flutesnoot talking to Austin.

"Yeah we BOTH could!" Louis added. They were the smartest guys in the school. Plus, they would both love to get extra time with Sora.

"Aww so sweet! You guys are too busy though with all of your extra credit work." Sora covered her bases. She had no interest in being tutored by the nerds. She had no interest in being tutored at all. She wanted alone time with Austin, the most popular boy in school.

"It's fine though! We always finish early... plus we could watch anime and.."

"No, it's fine." Sora interrupted Martin.

"I have another job for you two though. Mr. Johnson told us that we are going swimming as a class on Friday. I need a bathing suit. I forgot mine in Japan." Sora lied. She was going swimming, but she just wanted a new bathing suit. Her father only allowed her to wear one piece bathing suits.

Both boys were stunned at the thought of Sora in a bathing suit.

"Umm we'll need a car though... I don't want to bug my mom..." Martin responded.

"I really, really need a new bikini. I need people to tell me which ones look best too..."

Martin wouldn't bother asking his mother if he could borrow the car.

Sora walked through the mall with the nerdy boys. She was used to being escorted by a different sort of man, but this would do for now. They followed her like puppies, she laughed to herself. As she walked into the store that sold the bikinis that Sora liked, she heard the sound of a gang of girls laughing.

"What are YOU people doing in here?" Cher asked as she stared disgustedly at Sora and her admirers.

"I bet these two nerds just want to spy on girls in bikinis!" Sharmell added. The gang on girls nodded behind them. The boys just stared, looking scared.

"Yeah, and this Asian one probably wants to see how a real woman looks in a bikini." Cher struck a model pose as the girls behind her laughed. She was once again in jean shorts and a tight shirt that hugged her huge breasts.

"I need one for swimming." Sora responded coolly.

"The little kids section is over there!" The gang of girls laughed at Cher's statement.

"Oh, thanks for the tip. You knew that because of the baby you're carrying right?" Sora looked at Cher's stomach. She was thin, but no match for Sora's slenderness. The girls knew it.

"You probably bought the most revealing bikini in here to distract from all those pimples." Sora further insulted Cher. She had nice skin, with just the odd blemish. She skin was far better than the vast majority of teenage girls. But it was no match for Sora's flawless skin. Once again, the girls knew it.

"Shut up you little yellow go.."

"Why are you even here?" Sora interrupted Sharmell.

"Your butt is too fat for any bikinis in this store, and besides, your hair would look even worse if it was wet. Or are you looking in the men's section?"

The eyes of all of the gang grew wide. Their two leaders had never been insulted publicly before.

Sora turned and stormed toward the bikinis so quickly that her hair flipped behind her.

"Come!" She yelled back to Martin and Louis. They scurried after her.

Sora tried on a variety of bikinis. The boys were little help to her, as they just stared with their mouths wide open every single time. She tried on a pink bikini with a triangle top and g-string bottom, but did not think that a g-string suited her. Sora did not want to come off as a slut. She tried on a yellow strapless bikini as well. It wrapped around her breasts very nicely, but they proved too large and almost fell out multiple times, even as the nerds watched excitedly. She eventually settled on a traditional, but quite small, white bikini. It had a plain bottom that tied on the sides. It hugged her ass and left little to the imagination. The top gave her the support her large breasts needed. The bikini pushed her breasts up and caused them to push together, creating very impressive cleavage. She noticed that the material was quite thin, and her thick brown nipples were slightly noticeable through her top. Sora was more than impressed.

"I need one of you to pay for this. My dad would kill me if he knew I bought this little bikini." Sora was not lying. She would have had to use her father's credit card, and she knew that one of them would pay for it if she asked.

Martin was more happy to pay for the bikini, even if it was highly priced. Louis also offered to pay, but Sora assured him that he could help her next time.

After arriving in her driveway both boys got out to open Sora's door. Louis had taken the back seat after Sora told them that she wanted to sit in front.

"Thanks guys! You are so helpful!" Sora smiled at both of them. She then stood on her toes and gave Martin a tiny kiss on the cheek. He instantly turned bright red as she turned and went inside. Sora would not consider kissing Louis. He was black, and she did not like black people. Besides, they were already completely wrapped around her finger anyway, she happily noted.

The next day flew by as Sora thought of the upcoming swimming session. Austin had found an excuse to grab her hands and arms while showing her how to throw a football in gym, and also how to correctly position her legs. She still had his eye. She also drew dirty looks from Cher and Sharmell, which further pleased Sora. I will crush them, she confidently told herself.

Sora was ready for the pool. She had worn her hair up that day, with long pins holding it in place. She walked out into the warm pool area covered in a short, silky red robe that she had taken from Japan. It covered her upper body and then just covered her bikini bottoms. Sora looked at all of the boys horsing around in the pool. Sora saw Austin and confirmed that he put Shigeru to shame. She knew that he had a nice body from seeing him in his tshirts, jeans and shorts, but she had never seen his impressive chest and abs. She wanted him. Sora took her hair out, letting it fall perfectly straight into place behind her, and undid the tie in her robe and allowed it to fall to the floor.

The room gradually got quiet as Sora walked toward the diving board. The boys in the class had begun to notice that Sora had a nice body, and they all found her face to be exotically beautiful, but they had never really noticed just how sexy she was. Her sexy, slender legs led up to the small and tight ass that the white bikins clung to. Many of the boys had seen Asian models on the internet, but none had an ass as round as Sora's. They had all noticed her breasts, but had never seen them pressed together like they were in the bikini. The tiny top struggled to contain her jiggling breasts as she walked. The boys had never noticed Sora's stomach, but they did now. It was completely flat, and tapered down in a slight V from her narrow shoulders. There were slight lines of definition on her stomach but it still retained a womanly softness. Sora's belly button was perfectly round and poked slightly inward. Every boy in the pool watched her intently as she dived into the water.

Sora was happy to have all of the male eyes on her. Just like in Japan, she thought to herself happily. Sora climbed out of the pool following her dive and looked behind her. All male eyes on her, and most female eyes too. She turned around and tilted her head back, which caused her wet black hair to fall behind her. She put her hands behind her back and pulled her hair to her side. She stroked her hair with both hands, causing water to gush from her hair to the floor. The boys were transfixed. Sora noticed that her nipples were clearly visible through the bikini top. They had protruded, both due to the cold and due to her excitement at having all of the men watching her and not the other girls. Her nipples pushed out several centimeters from her breasts even with the thin white top pushing against him. This was not lost on the male students. Sora sat down in a lounge chair and watched the boys steal looks at her whenever they could.

Austin climbed out of the pool. He wanted to confirm his tutoring session with Sora on Monday. He also wanted to get a good look at that body.

"HEY SORA. WE HAVE A TUTORING SESSION ON MONDAY. MY HOUSE, OK?"

Sora smiled at Austin and nodded. She looked at his wet white skin and thought how it wasn't so different from her own. She was happy to look at his wet body, which was better than any she had seen on a man in Japan. She was even happier to have him look at her body. He was straining not to look at her breasts while he looked down at her.

"Ok. Where is your house?" Sora asked. She began playing with her top, running her fingers on her right hand along the inside of the right side of her bikini. It felt good to skim her breast. This will draw his attention, she thought.

Wow, she actually knows some English, Austin thought. I guess I don't have to yell and talk so slowly. That should make thin.... Holy shit, he thought as his eyes were drawn by Sora's hand to the breasts he had tried to avoid staring it. Those are the best tits I've ever seen. Cher's were bigger, but they didn't hang so firmly on such a petite body. Sora' breasts push pushed together in the bikini and also stuck out slightly past her side. Cher's tits aren't as firm, and they aren't above such a sexy stomach. I bet her tit flesh is even softer than her arms and legs... If that's even possible...

"Your house is where?" Sora asked again. Austin was clearly distracted by her chest.

"Oh ahh... 123 Lilly street... 7PM" Austin responded. He struggled to get the words out. All he was thinking about now were Sora's bulging nipples. They were surrounded by what appeared to be perfect little brown circles on her tits. Cher's nipples were pink and quite small. Austin was content with them until now. If her nipples are so big right now, what do they look like without the top on? Austin wished he knew the answer.

"Ok. See you then!" Sora smiled at him and batted her eyelashes.

Austin dragged himself back to the pool to cool off.

Sora was content with how everything had gone. She then noticed the door open and a loud voice announce that "the CHAMP is here!!" Jeremiah wasn't in her gym class. Must be skipping, she thought. How foolish, and how typical of those people. He probably wants to look at all the girls in their bathing suits.

Jeremiah had skipped geography that day. He wanted to look at girls in bikinis.

Jeremiah quickly pulled off his shirt and jumped in the pool. He began talking to Austin and Sora observed them. Just like Austin would put Shigeru to shame, Jeremiah put Austin to shame. Well, he did not put Austin to shame. They had similar bodies, except that Jeremiah was bigger. Bigger biceps, bigger chest, more defined abs, just more powerful looking overall she concluded. He had a better looking body than Austin. No, she corrected herself. He would have a better body, if he was Asian or white. His black skin meant that Sora was disgusted by him. She would never get in the same body of water with a black person.

After a few minutes of watching Austin and Jeremiah chat, Sora decided that she would dive in the pool again. She felt like she wanted to get wet again, and the diving board was far enough from Jeremiah, she rationalized. Sora once again dived into the pool, with the males eyes once again on her, and left the pool once again to re enact the same hair squeezing as before. Even the few girls who had gone to the pool that day had to admire her form. She looked over at Austin, and at Jeremiah. Now even Jeremiah was looking at her. Her nipples stood out even more than before.

"How about that Asian chick? Holy shit!" Jeremiah said to Austin.

"I know. I knew she was hot from gym, but this is ridiculous. Those tits!" He responded

"Those thick nips! I wish Sharmell had those. I'd suck em every night. Hell, I'd suck hers every night." Jeremiah said as he admired Sora.

Austin didn't know how to respond. Sora was incredibly sexy, but she was not white. The races did not mix in Mandingo, at least romantically. It was probably OK for Jeremiah to say that though. Not a big deal for a black guy to date a woman as long as she isn't white I guess. Sora's soft skin was basically brownish yellow, but with a bit of white mixed in he thought. She reminded him of some kind of sweet treat. That didn't matter though, he told himself. The races didn't mix. The whites anyway. Besides that, there was Cher.

"Cher isn't too bad herself." He responded.

"Nope. Sharmell would kill me for going at that chick anyway. She thinks she owns me like Cher owns you."

"Cher doesn't own me. I run her!"

"Yeah right. She's owned you since grade 7. Everyone knows you two are going to get married and run the town."

He's right, Austin thought. The second part anyway. Everyone did expect that he and Cher would always be together and would be town leaders.

"I'm tutoring her on Monday. Engligh I guess"

"No shit? Jealous man. No one hires me to teach them nothing. You gonna get a bit of Asian delight?" Jeremiah asked jokingly.

"Yeah right. I'm not into Asians. White girls for me, bud."

"Ah well, she does look good walking around school in those little skirts. You gunna tell Cher?"

"About what?" Austin asked

"That Asian chick. The tutoring."

"Nope." Austin knew that it would only cause trouble if Cher knew. He didn't want her to ruin his tutoring session anyway. As he started to think about the upcoming session the bell rang, and everyone got ready for the weekend.

Austin thought of sex with Cher that night as he masturbated. She was out with the girls, meaning that they would only go out on Saturday night. He was fucking Cher and sucking on her big brown nipples. Her pussy had never been tighter.

The next night Austin and Cher were in line waiting for their popcorn. They were going to see Scary Movie 7 that night, and Austin was expecting to have a little fun in the back seat of his car afterward. His thinking about what awaited him was interrupted by Cher's indignant exclaim.

"Oh my god! Look at that!" She pointed over toward the doors to the theater.

Austin saw his friend Jason handing over his tickets to get ripped. He and Jason had been friends since elementary and played on every sports team in Mandingo together. Next to Jason, in a small floral sundress and an open white sweater, was Sora.

"Don't tell me he's here with that ugly little Asian whore!" Cher continued.

Jason handed Sora her ticket and put his hand on her back as they walked into the theatre. They were clearly together.

"Don't tell me there's yellow fever going around." Cher continued her rant.

"It's gross for a white person to be with someone like her!"

Austin was angry that Sora was with Jason. He wasn't sure that it was because Jason was white though.

"Isn't it disgusting, bookie?" Cher crowed

"What?" Jason responded

"Are you even paying attention to me?! Jason and the chink!"

"Yeah it's not good. I mean, she seems OK for an Asian. She's Japanese too, not Chinese." Austin corrected.

"Well why don't you just write her biography, you piece of shit?" Cher was livid.

Cher wouldn't respond to Austin the rest of the night. He scanned the theatre for Sora and Jason during the movie, but couldn't see them. After the movie he saw Jason head to the bathroom and he quickly followed.

"Hey man, what's going on?" Jason greeted him.

"Hey. What's up with you and Sora?" Austin eagerly asked.

"I know I know. You saw her yesterday at the pool though. She's hot as shit. Even in that little sundress tonight."

Austin knew.

"I'm hoping to get some tonight though. Maybe she isn't as innocent as she looks..." Jason continued.

"Alright then. Good luck buddy." Austin knew that he did not mean it.

"I love having yellow fever!" Jason yelled as Austin left the bathroom.

There was no post movie fun for Austin and Cher. He returned her quickly home, and she stormed out of his car and slammed the door. Austin returned home, thinking of Jason and Sora. Once in his room, he turned on his laptop.

Sora was surprised when Jason had asked her out as she left the school on Friday. Well, she told herself, not too surprised. She had put every other girl in the school to shame during the swim. She decided to accept. Jason wasn't Austin, but he was still good looking and was one of the most popular boys in the school. He would do for now.

Sora's father had relented to her date. There were no Asians in Mandingo, and a girl her age was going to date, so she might as well go out with a nice white kid. Sora made Martin and Louis break into the school's files from Louis' house and print off a copy of Jason's report card. She had them deliver it to her so that she could show her father that he was a good student, which was very important to him. Poor little nerds, she thought.

Sora had been happy to notice that Austin and Cher seemed to be having an icy date. She should enjoy him while she can, Sora had thought to herself while in the theatre. On the ride home Jason told her what a great time he had. Sora played up her difficulties with English so that she could think about Austin instead of talking with Jason. He found that this just made Sora seem all the more exotic and mysterious.

After walking Sora to the door Jason went in for a kiss. Sora pulled her head back to stop him. She gave him a smile and nodded when he told her he would see her in school. Jason was content. I'll kiss him when it suits me, Sora thought to herself.

Austin was sexually frustrated as he searched the internet. He had expected to fuck Cher in the car tonight like he usually did. A blowjob was out of the question, he thought. Cher did not like doing anything that she did not feel she benefitted from. She's really touchy when it comes to Sora, he thought to himself. The porno he was watching wasn't doing it for him, in spite of his horniness, so he tried searching for Asian porn, just to spice things up. He had never watched a porno that did not feature white people exclusively, but he had heard of guys who swore by Asian porn. Why not give it a shot, he told himself. Austin clicked the first one he saw and was captivated. The Asian girl looked so sexy getting fucked laying on her back, but she also looked so innocent. Fuck Asian girls are hot, he admitted. This girl has nothing on Sora though. Austin was disappointed when he saw that the girl's pussy was pixilated in order to blur it out. He wanted to see Asian pussy. I bet it's so warm and tight, he thought to himself as his body flushed with excitement. Austin was surprised when he saw the dick of the man who was fucking the Asian girl. He could not believe how small it was. Austin looked at his dick, a good solid 7 inches he thought to himself, and knew that he could do better than the actor. He looked back at the screen just as the man started cumming all over the face of the girl. Seeing her pretty face covered in semen triggered his own orgasm as Austin pumped furiously.

Shabobo
Shabobo
305 Followers