Queen Kiera Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PeterOmez
PeterOmez
398 Followers

Darcy's solution was music to my ears. "We can take him back," she said.

"Ohhh!! Right! Of course. Oooh, in a new car, too. Hey! Tyler! We figured it out. Have Patty bring you tonight, and then Darcy and I'll take you back tomorrow in time for work. Yeah, what the hell, we don't mind. Plus I am getting a NEWWW CARRRR tonight, dude. Oh yeah. Yeah, seriously. We're at the dealership right now. OK, ya comin'? Well, let me talk to her. No ... yeah, let ... give Patty the phone. ... Patty ... how ya doin' sweetie? Hey listen, bring Tyler along when you come tonight. Then Darcy and I are gonna take him back in time for work tomorrow. While we're gone you and Davey can have some ALLLOOONE time, haha. But ... BUT ... listen: no fucking. You two aren't allowed to fuck yet, because my mom says, and I agree, that Davey needs to learn to please a woman with his tongue and put your needs first before worrying about getting his rocks off."

OH ... MY ... GOD! I couldn't believe my ears. I wished the back seat would swallow me up right then. I wanted so badly to take the phone from Kiera. My face was red as a beet, and it didn't help that Darcy was covering her mouth, laughing, and saying, "Oh my gawwd, hahaha."

She continued: "So you can make him lick your pussy all you want, but no fucking. Oh! Oh! And ABSOLUTELY no blow jobs! Oh god ... Darcy, I think I'm gonna puke, hahaha. Sorry, Patty, haha. Anyway, do NOT suck his dick. No! That tie stays on his dick, do not take it off. What? ... No ... well, no, I guess not. He just doesn't get to cum. No, not yet. Well, listen, we're lookin' out for Davey, and you too, hun. He already blew it with his ex-wife 'cause he couldn't satisfy her, she fucked around on him, he wouldn't eat her pussy, yada yada yada. But that's OK 'cause she was a bitch anyway. We love YOU! We want YOU to be satisfied. Understand? I can tell you're too much of a sweetheart to MAKE him do the right thing, so that's why we're here. Kay? OK, sweetie, wanna talk to Davey?"

Oh god. I wasn't sure I wanted to talk to Patty now. I fully expected to hear, "You and your family are fucking sick! It's over between us, GOODBYE!" With my mouth dry, I managed to choke out, "Hello?"

"Hiiii. I can't wait to see you."

"Uhh ... uh, yeah. Yeah, me too. I can't wait to see you." I looked to the front seat to see Kiera pretending to gag herself with her finger.

"So I guess we have our orders. Hahaha."

"Uhhhhhh ... yyyeah."

"Well, I should get there around 2."

"OK, well, I'll be in bed but the girls should be up, they usually are."

"Oh, yeah, we'll be up," said Kiera.

I continued. "So just come on upstairs and wake me up. Oh. Um ... we might have to sleep on a pallet on the floor tonight, 'cause there's no bed up in ... um, what will be my room."

"That's fine, I don't care."

"OK."

Then Kiera said, "All right, all right, tell her you love her, Davey, and let her get back to work, and we have a car to buy."

"I love you," I said.

"I love you, too," Patty returned. Wow. This woman was unbelievable. How could she love me when my whole life -- even my fucking SEX LIFE! No, OUR SEX LIFE! -- was being dictated by my domineering cousin, 14 years our junior?? I didn't understand it, but I certainly wasn't going to refuse it.

Kiera had picked out a very nice used car earlier that day, while I was at work. It was a 2-year-old sedan with about 9000 miles on it. More practical than I expected, and I was surprised it wasn't new. But she had told the salesman she needed a monthly payment around $400. Without me there, they couldn't guarantee that payment, since I'd be the one they needed to approve for financing. It turned out that we had to go with a 6 year loan and a payment of about $430. Kiera said fine. (It wasn't up to me, since she was in charge of all the money now.)

When we left, it was on to Darcy's apartment to get things to transport to the house. I was surprised that they both helped, to load both cars. But back at the house, they flopped on the couch and watched TV while I was expected to carry everything in. But I also had to move my stuff out of the second floor room, and up to the third floor. At around 11:00 I asked Kiera, "Um ... Kiera ... I'm gettin' really worn out, I was already tired from last night. Can I please go to bed now?"

"Not until that room's ready for Darcy to sleep in. Is all your stuff out?"

"Yes, but--"

"And is everything in from the cars?"

"Yes, I just got the last of it in."

"Darcy, go up and see if the room's OK for you. If it isn't, make him get it set up."

I followed Darcy's sumptuous behind up the stairs, and when we went into what was now her room, she said, "Hmmm. I can hardly walk in here, stuff's just piled everywhere. I need sheets on my bed. And since Tyler's coming tonight, I want it to be presentable. It's really a mess like this."

Kiera was impatient for the verdict. She yelled up, "HOW DOES IT LOOK!??"

Darcy called back, "It needs some arranging!"

"Well, make him do it, then!"

I was relieved to hear Darcy say to me, "OK, well ... I'm gonna help you, 'cause you're not gonna know how I want it arranged. And we still need to bring my dressers over later [she meant at a later time, not that night, thank God], and I have a nightstand that will go there. So we'll just place what we can, and at least get the boxes out of here."

She helped me for about 45 minutes, and then I was finally allowed to go to bed. But not before Kiera said, "You didn't get the dishes done, Davey, so make sure you do those before you go to work."

I don't think she thought my "OK" was enthusiastic enough, so she made me come downstairs. "Now kiss my feet and thank me for letting your girlfriend come to see you tonight." My head was so heavy, I almost fell over trying to get to my hands and knees. I thanked her, and kissed her feet, on this occasion covered in fuzzy ankle socks she'd been wearing all day. "And thank me for giving you and Patty sex instructions so you won't fuck up your relationship with her." I thanked her, and repeated what she said.

Darcy chuckled and said, "That always cracks me up."

"What?" inquired Kiera.

"The whole 'kiss my feet and thank me' thing."

"Haha. I know, right? I learned that from Mom. She used to do that to my dad all the time."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah. It was hilarious. They'd be arguing, right, and sometimes I even thought Mom was wrong, but she'd just like, bully him until he gave in, and he'd be like 'OK, OK, yes dear'. Then he'd just clam up and stop trying to argue, and she'd go on and on ... like ... just givin' him hell, right? Then she'd be like, 'Now come over here and kiss my feet, Herb, and say you're sorry for being such an asshole.' Hahaha!! And he'd do it!"

"Right in front of you?"

"Oh yeah. My mom don't care, she don't give a shit. Hahaha. The woman is always right, isn't that right, Davey?"

"Um ... yes ... uh--"

"That's 'YES MA'AM!'"

"Yes ma'am."

"Yes ma'am what?"

"Um ... yes ma'am, the woman is always right." I was still kissing her feet as I pledged my allegiance to her rather female-supremacist viewpoint ... which I was beginning to understand much better, having gotten a glimpse into what poor Uncle Herb went through.

"C'mere Davey." She crooked her finger toward herself, evidently wanting me to move closer somehow. I scuffled on my knees and straightened myself up, while she bent her face closer to mine. Then she took my head in both her hands and kissed my forehead. "Go get some sleep until your girlfriend gets here. I'll show her up when she gets here. G'night."

As I started up the steps, Kiera said, "Oh wait. One more thing, Davey. Go up there and get two ties and bring 'em back down."

Ugh. What was this about? I went to my third floor room, found two neckties, and came all the way back down to the living room. I handed Kiera the ties and she directed me back down to the floor, to my hands and knees. "Now kiss the bottoms of my feet this time and say ten times, 'The woman is always right.'" She turned her feet onto her heels so I could kiss the bottoms, or rather, kiss her strongly aromatic socks. As I kissed, I repeated, "The woman is always right." After several recitations, I realized I hadn't been counting. I was so tired. After what seemed like ten times, I stopped momentarily. Kiera was staring at me with a raised eyebrow. I said it one more time, "The woman *kiss* is always *kiss* right."

"Good boy. Now come up here," meaning come closer but stay on my knees. "Face that way." I saw her slip a sock off and turn it inside-out, then saw her hands come around to my face. She pressed the sock against my mouth, and then braced it against my mouth with the middle of a necktie, which actually pulled most of the sock INTO my mouth as she drew the ends of the tie back, crossed them once, then brought the ends to the front, making a knot in front of my mouth. It was essentially a gag. Then she removed her other sock, turned it inside-out and put it over my nose. She secured that sock to with the other necktie, which also ended up knotted in front. Now I could only breathe through the socks. It made my breathing slightly more labored, but it wasn't too bad, except of course I had to inhale Kiera's foot scent with every breath.

Darcy was rocking back and forth, she was laughing so hard.

Kiera said, "OK, Davey, you know what this is for?" I shook my head. "This is so as you fall asleep tonight, you'll be thinking 'The woman is always right.' Because with every breath, you'll be reminded, 'The woman is always right.' This is to burn that idea into your brain. You're always trying to argue with me and Mom, even though we know what's best for you. There's no use in you trying to be what you THINK a man should be. Just do what your women tell you. That's how to make them happy. Why would they tell you if it wasn't gonna make them happy? Make the women happy, and you'll be happy. You'll be good for something. Understand?"

I nodded.

"The only thing worthwhile you've done in your life, Davey, is help Karen and Maya stay on their own. When you let Karen live here and go to school, and you paid their bills and helped babysit and all that, THAT was something useful. The rest of your life has been shit. Am I right?"

I nodded.

"Of course I am. So now you have me to look out for you, but you bitch and whine and complain 'cause you don't understand what I'm doing. Well, I know what I'm doing. Leave those socks on 'til Patty gets here. Don't gimme that look, I'll tell Patty why you have socks on your face." This last comment induced a fresh round of laughter in Darcy.

"Just leave that to me," continued Kiera. "Trust, Davey. Trust ME. You don't think I know what I'm doing? Oh, what, you think 'cause you're older, you know what's up and I don't? Pff, right. Bullshit, Davey. You don't know shit. Don't try and figure out what the girls are doing, just do as you're told. I will tell Patty why I tied my socks to your face, and she will understand completely. Don't try and impress Patty or worry about what she's thinking, or do what you THINK you're supposed to do, and what you think a MAN does, and all that ... no. It won't work. It never worked before I got here. You're fucking 38 years old, and you're a fucking failure when it comes to women -- except, like I said, what you did for Karen. That was good. That's the kind of thing you're made for. Just do as you're told, and everything will be fine. So don't take those off until Patty takes 'em off you. All right. Good night. Mwah."

I trudged up the steps, stealing one last glance at Darcy, who was still looking at me and snickering.

After getting blankets and making up a floor pallet big enough for me and Patty to sleep on, I found some candles to have at the ready, to light when Patty came up to the room. Then I let my heavy body go down to my makeshift bed. Lying on my side was most comfortable for my head, trussed as it was with two neckties. With each breath, I inhaled Kiera's feet, and with each throb of my dick, trapped in yet another necktie, I couldn't help but think, "The woman is always right." I felt so weak and wimpy. And HORNY. Oh god, so fucking horny. It had now been about five weeks since I'd had a satisfying orgasm. And the only time I'd "emptied my balls" was three nights earlier when Aunt Jane made me stand still and get stroked by her ... then she let go! AND started forcing my own cum into my mouth. Ack! In an instant what should have been a euphoric experience turned into a colossal -- and disgusting! -- disappointment.

And now I was about to get some time alone with Patty, which would be wonderful ... yet ... we were forbidden from any sexual activity that would give ME any pleasure. KIERA SAID SO! Ugh.

After the bizarre alchemic mixture -- of sexual frustration, helplessness, anticipation, "The woman is always right", and FOOT -- swirled around my tie-bound head for a few minutes, I drifted into a sound sleep. Hopefully the next sound I'd hear would be Patty's sweet and soothing voice.

PeterOmez
PeterOmez
398 Followers
12