Queen of Porn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
*Snatch
*Snatch
147 Followers

"Well, I'm so glad you could make it. I hope you didn't mind coming to my home." Linda said. Maxine followed Linda towards the kitchen.

"May I help with anything?" Maxine asked politely.

Linda shook her head and said, "It's ready if you are, why don't we eat on the patio, the weather is so lovely."

The two women made small talk over lunch, finally Linda ask, "Would you care to swim, the water is nice, not too cold!" She looked directly into Maxine's eyes as she spoke.

Maxine answered in her low, sexy whisper, "You know, that sounds wonderful but I didn't bring a suit."

Linda smiled, "I have one that would fit you, or if you like, we can go without the suits. It's very private here."

"I'm not shy," Maxine said, then stood and started to unbutton her blouse. Linda smiled back and started to slide out of her levi's. Naked, she walked to the pool and dove off the side. Maxine followed her in. The water felt great and being naked was delightful to Maxine. She'd never swam naked, nor with a naked woman.

Linda loved to swim, she crossed the pool and neared Maxine. "So, are you happy in the work you do?" she questioned, then added, "I hope you don't mind my asking."

"It pays the bills." Maxine said, adding, "I survive very well." She couldn't help but look at the naked woman who was so close. Maxine felt her face grow warm when she realized she was staring at Linda's tits, but hell, they were right there within reach, if she had been bold enough to touch them, they were a lot bigger then her own. Linda continued to look at her with a slight smile on her lips.

Linda let herself drift close enough to touch the girl. "You are really very beautiful Maxine," she said softly and reached out to stroke her fingers across Maxine's breast. Maxine closed her eyes and sighed. Linda moved even closer, her lips brushed across Maxines throat while her hand cupped the breast and gently squeezed. Maxine's body had been tense, but now relaxed under Linda's hands. It seemed so natural to let the other woman touch her and felt so good. Her eyes still closed, Maxine turned her face to Linda and kissed her mouth. Their wet bodies pressed together. Linda worked her tongue into Maxine's mouth and kissed her deeply. She moved them to the shallow end of the pool and continued to run her hands over Maxine. Suddenly Linda remembered the reason they were there. She was going to talk to Maxine about working in one of her films! She didn't want Maxine to think she was using her to get her to work for her later! This wasn't meant to be an audition! She gently and slowly stopped what she was doing and backed a little distance away from the other woman, who now looked confussed.

"Sugar, I meant to talk business with you today and I don't want to make you think the wrong thoughts about all of this," Linda told her. She continued with, "Why don't we enjoy our swim and then we'll talk?" Maxine pulled herself together quickly and agreed with Linda's suggestion. Her heart was pounding and she felt a little embarassed.

"Yes, that sounds fine." she managed to say.

Linda was able to get Maxine comfortable again by making small talk and by acting like everything was perfectly normal. A maid brought large, soft towels for the two women and quickly left. Once they were dressed again, they went indoors. Linda made them drinks and they sat in silence for a moment. "I ask you here to talk to you about the possibility of you working in one of my films." Linda told Maxine, then waited to see her reaction. Maxine's face showed no surprise but it took her a minute to say anything.

"Don't you film porn?" she finally asked.

"Yes, but it's done with taste." Linda answered with a smile. "In fact, I am not only the producer, I'm involved in the acting too."

Maxine was not sure about what Linda was asking. Sure, she made money having sex, but it was with wealthy businessmen. She wasn't sure she wanted the whole world to be able to see her having sex! She would have to give this a great deal of thought. She turned her attention back to what Linda was saying..

"I would pay you a great deal of money for each film you did." She mentioned a large amount, making Maxine raise her eyebrow. She was amazed that anyone would pay that much money to see her have sex. Maybe working in porn wouldn't be so bad after all...and if she could work WITH Linda, hummmmmm, it might be well worth it to her.

Maxine decided to be bold as she reached across the table and ran a fingernail down the middle of Linda's palm and said in her low voice, "Would the deal include perks?"

It was Linda's turn to look surprised, and pleased. She smiled at Maxine and stood up, "Why don't we discuss it in my room?" Linda turned and walked towards the hallway without another look back. Maxine rose and followed her.

Linda's bedroom was beautiful, the bed had to be the largest bed Maxine had ever seen. Off to one side was a jacuzzi, the water bubbling. "Let's relax and have another drink." Linda said and motioned towarded the water. Maxine undressed and slipped into the hot water, watching Linda make their drinks at the bar. Linda handed Maxine a glass and began to undress, then slipped into the tub next to her. Maxine wasn't sure what she should do, so she sipped her drink and waited. Linda knew exactly what she wanted to do. She sat her drink down and moved close to the other woman. Her hands moved under the water to touch Maxine's breasts. Maxine closed her eyes and lay her head back. Linda's hands were so soft and sure, very different then a man. Maxine moaned when she felt Linda's mouth on her nipple, she reached out and put her own hand on the back of Linda's head, holding her tight. Linda's tongue worked on Maxine's nipple, twirling around and making it hard. Her hands moved further downward to spread Maxine's legs so she could rub her pussy. Linda moved away so she could lift Maxine's lower body upwards in the water. She put one leg over each of her shoulders and began to lick the inside of her thighs, working her way towards Maxine's beautiful, pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm." Maxine moaned when she felt Linda's tongue touch her clit.

"Do you like your pussy licked?" Linda asked. Before Maxine could answer, Linda plunged her tongue inside, fucking her with it for several minutes. Linda worked a finger in as she sucked and licked Maxine. Maxine's hips quivered in the water and jerked towards the busy tongue and finger.

"You like that!" Linda remarked and slipped a second finger in next to the first one. She watched Maxine's face as she slowly finger fucked her. Linda pulled her fingers out and stood up, pulling Maxine up with up. They stepped out of the water. Linda pulled Maxine down on her bed. Maxine sunk into the feather mattress, and cried out when she felt Linda's mouth, so hot and wet, suck her clit hard.

Linda reached into a drawer in the nightstand next to the bed and fished out a strap-on and a vibrator. She set the strap-on, on the rug next to her and turned the vibrator on. Still sucking on Maxine's clit, Linda pressed the vibrator against the sensitive pussy. Maxine's juices were starting to flow. Linda worked like the pro she was, bringing Maxine close to an orgasim, then slowing down. Finally, Linda decided it was time to really fuck the lovely Maxine. She flipped her over onto her stomach and kissed her beautiful ass. Maxine moaned again with pleasure, she was lost in the feelings Linda was giving her. Linda quickly strapped on the penis and moved between Maxine's legs. She placed the tip against Maxine's pussy and with a thrust of her hips, impalled her on the strap-on. Maxine cried out and pushed herself up on her knees, she opened her legs wider to allow Linda more entrance.

Linda stood behind Maxine, admiring her beautiful ass as she pressed the strap-on deeper into her pussy. Maxine was very wet, which made it all the easier for Linda. Maxine moaned loudly as Linda picked up the pace of her thrusts. The two redheads made quite a picture Linda thought as she glanced towards a large mirror across the room. She leaned down and spoke in a husky voice to Maxine, "Look at us Maxine, pretty fucking hot, don't you think." Maxine turned her head towards the mirror and watched Linda fuck her from behind. Yes, she thought, pretty fucking hot! Maxine felt her climax coming and twisted her hands in the bedspread. Linda fucked Maxine hard, reaching around to stroke and pinch her nipples just as the redhead started to orgasim. The strap-on was designed to rub the wearer's clit, and was doing a fine job of it for Linda, she had an orgasim just seconds after Maxine. Both women collasped onto the bed, breathing hard. Maxine's heart was pounding and it took a few minutes to catch her breath.

"Wow, that was good. You know something? That was the first time I've ever been with a woman!" she said.

Linda smiled and asked, "Are you regretful?"

"No." Maxine answered then leaned over to give Linda's nipple a lick. They spent the rest of the afternoon in bed, taking turns with the strap-on and enjoying each other's company. Maxine agreed to do a movie with Linda. But she made Linda promise to be in it with her.

Linda looked forward to working with Maxine, she had a feeling the girl was going to be a star! They would begin filming in two weeks. Linda had things to do to get ready for filming.

Linda picked up the telephone and got busy. She had a 'Star' to make. The money she had offered Maxine clinched the deal, that and the sex they shared. Linda wanted to become good friends with Maxine. She knew they would be having a lot of good times together. It made her wet to just think about it.

To be continued...

*Snatch
*Snatch
147 Followers
12