Queen of the Facials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So... Ms. Hayley Williams is going to publically release her first facial... oh yeah... that feels amazing, use your tongue, baby... so you're releasing your first facial and it's... me?"

Hayley removed Tyler from her mouth once again.

"Sure, why not?"

Tyler then took his cock and started slapping Hayley Williams right in the face with it. She started to giggle like a horny schoolgirl as he smeared his pre-cum all over her face, instantly smearing her make-up around her features. Small beads of pre-cum splattered across her features and glistened in the dim green room light.

"You like getting cock-slapped?" Tyler asked.

"Of course!" Hayley said, grabbing Tyler's raging cock from him and slapping it all over her face.

"How about having your throat fucked?"

"Oh God!"

Tyler grabbed a fistful of Hayley Williams' signature flame-red hair and rocketed his cock into her throat – he felt her nose touch the base of his abdomen as he went balls-deep inside her throat. Hayley gagged on Tyler, but that didn't stop him. Tyler then took Hayley's head into his hands and started to piston in and out of her throat with such awesome force, he thought she would choke. Hayley's eyes quickly watered over and her mascara ran. Pre-cum and saliva spilled out of the corners of her mouth as Tyler picked up the pace and began to fuck Hayley's mouth like it was her tight little pussy. Tyler finally released Hayley just as she began making the most awful guttural noises around his cock. Hayley fell to all fours and burst into a fit of coughing, gasping desperately for air.

"How was that?" Tyler asked.

"Wow... I still haven't gotten use to that I guess..."

"So I wonder, what does the Queen of Facials sound like begging for cum?"

Hayley Williams turned back up to Tyler and smiled, her mascara running, her eyes watered over, pre-cum glistening all over her face. She looked like a cheap whore.

"Oh God, are you ready? I really want you to cum on me!"

"Oh do you?"

"Mm, yes. I need you to cum all over my face for me..."

"I don't know. Is this the best you can do?" Tyler asked.

Hayley smiled and got back up on her knees.

"Tyler, you don't understand, I desperately need you to cover my pretty little rockstar face with every last drop of your cum. I want to feel it dripping down my face..."

"What do you want to feel dripping down your face, Hayley?"

Hayley smiled again.

"Your semen."

"And you want it where?" Tyler asked.

"All over my face. I want you to give me a facial."

"Oh yeah?"

"Very much so!" Hayley exclaimed as she reached up and started jerking Tyler's cock right over her face.

"You want me to mark you, make you mine by covering you in my sperm?" Tyler asked, clearly getting more and more excited as Hayley jerked him faster and faster.

"Oh yes! Please mark me, make me yours! Cover this dirty little cum-slut's face."

"Oh, God, Hayley... do you really... ugh... want it?"

"Yes!" Hayley was practically in tears now.

"You fucking little whore, here it comes!"

"Spray it on me!"

Tyler erupted harder than he had ever cum before.

A huge, thick strand of hot white cum jettisoned into the air from his head and splattered across the length of Hayley's face, splattering right into her left eye and connecting down across her cheek and lips. The moment of impact caused Hayley to groan in ecstasy. This was her time to revel in cum.

Another jet rocketed out and splattered up into Hayley's forehead and awkwardly hung down over her brow, just in front of her right eye.

Tyler took over and began stroking himself so hard that he felt the next jet surge up from his balls just before it rocketed out of he cock. A thick, white, rivulet of sperm landed in a clean streak on Hayley's right cheek.

Another burst shot right up the length of Hayley's nose and dripped down off the tip right in front of her lips.

Hayley started to physically moan in pleasure as Tyler sent another jet of cum splashing across her lips. The semen quickly began to drip down her chin.

One last rope of sperm flew out of Tyler's penis and splashed up into Hayley's forehead and splattered into her signature red hair.

He finally cried out as he shook the last remaining drops across her flaming red hair, staining the red with white.

Tyler stepped back and looked down at his prize. Hayley's hair was speckled with cum, her left eye sealed shut with it. Sperm dripped down off her nose and chin onto her naked breasts in small globs. Semen literally oozed down over her features and mixed with her ruined make-up and running mascara. She started to smile.

"My camera is over on that dresser," Hayley said.

Tyler removed his penis into his boxers and turned around in the direction Hayley was pointing. He saw her little pink digital camera and grabbed it quickly, returning to his cum-covered prize. Hayley stayed on her knees and looked up at Tyler who smiled back at her. He then aimed the camera at her, turned it on, and began snapping photo after photo of her face covered in his seed. Hayley stuck out her tongue for show, some of the cum on her face dripped down over it and spilled back onto her chest.

"Wow, I can't believe I just did that," Tyler breathed.

"These photos should work well with your story," Hayley stated.

"I'll say!" Tyler exclaimed.

"You know... I think I'm going to leave this on for the show tonight..." Hayley stated as she got up and picked her clothes up off of the floor.

"You better," Tyler stated. "And let me know when you're free again this week."

Hayley looked up at Tyler with a quizzical look on her face.

"For what?"

"To do this again. That's my cum on your face, I own you now," Tyler stated courageously.

Hayley's look of astonishment melted into a devilish smile.

"Yes, I suppose you do..."

THE END

12