Queensland Resort Getaway

Story Info
Queensland takes our clothes away.
2.7k words
3.96
61.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gibssob
gibssob
33 Followers

It isn't that my wife and I are prudish, we just hadn't really thought of being naked outside. Well, let me correct that, I had thought about it a lot but had never mentioned it to my wife. I am not saying that I wanted to go around in my birthday suit, but the idea of her being on display to all and sundry was very appealing.

Our twentieth wedding anniversary was approaching and, wanting to make it special, I had done some research on the web and found an exclusive health spa about a 3 hours drive from our house. We live in Queensland, Australia and the retreat was in the very beautiful rain forests that we are lucky enough to still have. One of the features that really caught my eye was the relaxation technique of resting in a hammock that was suspended across a running stream, with just enough of a break in the rain forest canopy for the sun to stream down on you. There was of course plenty of time for my wife to have her face done, her body wrapped in mud and both of us enjoying a massage or three.

We were on our way, enjoying the drive, although it seemed to be taking forever. My wife was going over her mental check list of everything that had to be accounted for while we were away. I absentmindedly agreed that we had the kids at her mother's, the dogs were indeed at the boarding kennel and the mail was being held at the post office.

"Well, I think that is everything," she said.

"Yes," I replied, "now there's nothing to do but enjoy a week of pampering and nudity." I held my breath waiting to see if she had heard me and what her reaction would be.

"You can be as nude as you want, just don't get arrested as I am not spending my 20th wedding anniversary trying to get you out of prison," she mumbled as she looked out her window.

I continued, "You know we probably could be nude a lot of this week if we wanted to. The web site says they only have 5 bungalows up here, so there are no more that 10 guests at any time." It sounded like a very good argument to me and I was even warming to the idea of doing a little walking around sans clothes myself.

"Don't even think about it, stupid," she said with a laugh. "I could have stayed at home and seen you walk around naked. This is a special week, so let's make it a little bit different from life at home, with your naked 10 meter dash between the bathroom and our room."

We both laughed at this as the dash was real and had to be done so as not to frighten the children. I guess I could take clothes into the bathroom, but where is the fun in that?

Finally, we made it to the resort and we were shown to our little home for the week. It was great, I especially liked the bathroom that had a ceiling and external walls all made of glass. The view was of the rain forest and would be just like having an outdoor shower, without the insects.

We met the other guests at dinner that night and after the meal we were all shown around the amenities. We saw the massage rooms and all the other rooms that I was sure my wife would be spending a lot of time having her nails, face and hair done in. We were also given the rules, of which there were very few. The main one was to stay away from the other guest's cottages. We were told that privacy while in and around your cottage was of utmost importance and as it was a good 10 minute walk between cottages, we were safe to go for a stroll near our own cottage in privacy.

As we walked back after a lovely first evening, I said to my wife, "See, I told you we could spend most of our time in the nude." She slapped my arm and then told me that she had already booked a facial, a mud wrap and a massage for tomorrow. She was well ahead of me, I had nothing booked and really hadn't paid that much attention when they told us how to book things, as I was thinking about my wife being naked.

The next morning, I awoke to my wife calling out from the bath, asking me if I was awake yet. Well, I was now and I told her that I had left the damn alarm clock at home for a reason. She reminded me that we had been told that each morning there would be a tray of fruits and coffee outside our door and she asked me to go and get it because she would like a coffee while she relaxed in the bath.

I slowly got out of bed and went to pull some shorts on, but stopped and thought I might have a look outside first. I went to the front door, opened it a bit and saw only trees and ferns, so with all my courage, I opened the door all the way and strode out onto the balcony. I stretched, yawned and even gave myself a bit of a touch up just for good measure. Before I picked up the tray, which was sitting there as promised, I walked to the first corner of the balcony to just have a look around and jumped back.

'Shit,' I thought, 'there are two guys out there in the bush looking back at our cottage.' I slowly peeked around the corner again just to confirm that they were there and sure enough, two guys in their early twenties were standing in chest high greenery, looking at something on the side of my building. It occurred to me that this was the side our bathroom was on and those two jerks were looking at my wife. I was about to walk out and tell them to piss off, but my raging erection stopped me. This was interesting, two guys are looking at my naked wife and I have the hardest cock I have had in years. So I retired, picked up the tray and went back inside.

I was wondering if my wife had seen them and as I hadn't heard a scream, I guessed that she had not. I called out to let her know that the coffee was here and that I would bring some in to her. To this, she slammed the bathroom door closed and called out that she was getting out now and not to bother bringing it in. Now this was curious, as I don't think she has ever stopped me from seeing her naked at any stage in our marriage. So my guess was that she knew they were there and she didn't want me to know. 'The dirty little minx, I bet she is giving the boys a show,' I thought.

When she finally came out of the bathroom, a bit flushed in the face, we had our coffee and fruit and went up to the amenities block for the big breakfast. It was then that I found out she had booked me in for a massage and relaxation tank as well. So this was how we spent the rest of our first day, with all guests again meeting at the end of the day to share a meal and stories.

The second morning came and we had no time for a bathroom show as we were booked in for an early morning hydro-bath. It seemed a funny name to me as doesn't hydro mean water in Latin or something? So were we going to have a water bath? Oh well, it was obviously too complex for me to work out, but it was worth it, with high powered jets of water used to cleanse the skin. Although, I am certain my hydro-bath was set on the bone cleanse level, or stun or something. After the cleansing bath, the attendant said we should try out the river hammocks as most guests enjoyed the peaceful rest after the bone jarring fire hose like experience we had been through. We both decided it was a great idea so we went back to the cottage, got changed into our bathing suits, grabbed a book each and off we went.

It wasn't long before I realized that laying there in just my swim trunks with the sun streaming through was going to spoil the rest of my week if I didn't do something to prevent severe sun burn. So I left the babbling brook to get sun screen and a shirt. I wanted to get back pretty quick because it was relaxing, so I ran, as it was a 40 minute round trip. Protection applied, I returned at full speed, only slowing to a walk after tripping over my own foot as I pretended to be an Olympic steeple chase runner in the final of the event. It was an unfortunate fall too, as I was leading by a good 200 meters. I walked the rest of the way as I picked the bits of fern and grass out of my freshly applied sun screen. I could hear the river ahead and I could hear laughing and the occasional "sshh" sound. I stopped and looked around and there in front of me were the same two men from the bathroom viewing yesterday.

I knew they must be looking at my wife as I was very close to where the hammocks were. So I went to ground, looking for a way to find my way to a spot where I could see what they were looking at and keep an eye on them as well. I was almost in the river before I had an unobstructed view of their target and sure enough it was my wife.

She was trying to sit high enough in the hammock to look around, and by the way it was going, I guess it's pretty hard to sit up in a hammock. She quietly called out hello a couple of times and I was about to answer until I saw her reach behind her and undo her bikini top. I suppose she was calling hello to just test if anyone was around. The bottom strap of the bikini came loose and she slowly reached up under her hair and I held my breath as I watched and waited for the top of her bikini to also be undone. I looked over at the two other witnesses to this and saw they were also being very still and quiet as they waited with me.

She seemed to be taking a long time to undo a little bow, and I was very tempted to call out, "Get on with it woman." My patience was rewarded as she lifted the strap over her head and her very white breasts came into view from under the bikini material. I had never really noticed before just how dark her nipples were and what a contrast they were to her ivory coloured breasts, but with the sun shining on them and with three guys looking at them, it was one of the loveliest sights I have seen.

She went to settle back in the hammock, but to my surprise she made a valiant attempt to raise her hips and remove her bikini bottoms. I heard one of the guys gasp, and I think my wife did also as she froze and called out my name, quietly followed by another hello. We all waited and when no one even so much as breathed, she proceeded to wriggle out of her bottoms. It was about this time that I realized the other two guys had a much better vantage point than I. They were in the shrubbery almost in line with my wife's feet, whereas I was up the river, back to her right. So I had a lovely profile shot, they had the opportunity to see her pussy in the fresh air.

I could take this no longer and I removed my trunks, which is not easy when you are crouched behind a shrub, spying on your naked wife who is being observed by two other guys. The objective was to free my very rigid cock without letting anyone know I was there and without removing a testicle on the elastic of the garment. While not easy, I achieved the objective and with cock in hand, checked to make sure all was as it should be with the wife and the voyeurs. To my surprise, while I had been rolling silently in the dirt, the two guys had been joined by a woman. To me, she looked about 25 and was cured of ever having small boobs. I was able to confirm this as one of the guys lifted her shirt and massaged one of the largest breasts I have ever seen. They were all staring intently at my wife, so I diverted my gaze from the breast and looked down the river.

Not only was my wife naked, in a hammock bathed in sunlight, she had let one leg fall over the edge of the hammock and she was actually fingering herself in public. I was shocked and excited. I so wanted to rush out and fuck her, but that would end the spectacle, so I contented myself with my ever trusty hand. I looked back over at the three visitors and I could see the heads of the two guys, who were now facing each other some small distance apart. By their slow, deliberate movements, I guessed that the woman must be between them and probably not preparing a picnic.

I returned my gaze to my wife at the sound of her moaning. I saw she was well into fingering herself now and I knew this could not go on much longer before I came. Movement over near the others grabbed my attention and I saw the woman creep away. That wasn't a problem, so I returned to watching my wife and beating my cock.

"Hello. She is very beautiful," a voice from behind me said. I froze and turned around, if you can do both at the same time. It was the woman who had been with the two guys.

"Don't stop on my account," she said, so I started to stroke my slightly diminished cock again. "Let me see your cock. After all, I have seen your wife's pussy and both my friends have really had a great view of it," she whispered as she crouched in front of me.

As she crouched, her pussy came into view from under her short skirt and I could see the cum dripping out of it. I had forgotten all about my wife, as I was only 2 meters away from a very exposed pussy.

"I know you can see the cum dripping from my pussy," she said, "and you know what, it felt great being fucked by that big cock. It was a bit bigger than yours, but yours is nice too." Well at least mine was nice, so I felt OK about that. With a wicked smile on her face she continued, "I have a good mind to make you lick this cum out of me, but I don't need to as you will be getting enough of it tomorrow."

Now I was stumped, as I could not imagine myself sucking anyone's knob tomorrow or any day for that matter. My puzzled look didn't last long as the owner of the dripping pussy explained. "My lover is a masseur at the resort and he will be seeing your wife tomorrow. It's a massage she has booked, but it's going to be a fucking she gets, and then she will come home to you with a well fucked cunt."

This was all I could take and as my wife got herself to the point of cumming and let out a loud moan, I came like never before, adding my seed to the fertile ground. My temporary companion kissed me and I tasted the salty deposit on her lips.

Come on tomorrow!!

gibssob
gibssob
33 Followers