Quest for Trinity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,032 Followers

She just lay there, enjoying his soft touch and he kissed her neck. "Oh shit!" Trinity moaned when his lips started kissing her. She jumped, making his stiffness slip completely between her long legs and on her wet pussy. "Yes, I love it!" she cried out as his young and very hard dick fell against her, sending wave after wave of the most wonderful feelings flooding through her body.

"I might have to get real nasty with you tonight." Ken whispered and he started sucking the side of her neck. It was easy at first, but when Trinity started moaning and cried for more, Ken sucked it hard. "You like it nasty, little girl?" he asked, sucking her harder, not caring if he marked her or not. Hell they were on a cattle ranch; maybe he could brand her just like they did the cattle.

"I'll love anything you want to do!" Trinity cried, feeling him sucking her neck and she didn't care what he did. She hadn't had a good love mark on her body in years and she knew he'd love seeing it. All young men liked seeing their girl marked.

He pulled her gown up, wanting his hard cock closer to her and the prize that was waiting for him between her long, slender legs. "You may have to get your bath soon," he moaned pushing his stiffness to her, enjoying her wetness and heat covering him. Her soft moaning and pushing back, was driving Ken crazy. He wanted her and it had to be soon.

"Anything...you...want!" Trinity moaned, hoping their encounter would last longer than five seconds. She knew it wouldn't take her long and she had a feeling that this would be Ken's first time with a woman.

He kept sucking the same spot on her tender neck, knowing he was branding her. "I'm giving you a massive hickey," he moaned sucking the side of her neck, rubbing his very hard cock over Trinity's pussy and Ken wanted in her, but giving her a bath and a rubdown had to come first. He knew women loved to be pampered and to have sex that lasted for hours and hours.

"Yes!" Trinity cried out, feeling his sucking increasing and he was marking her with a nice tramp-stamp, as they called it when she went to college so many years ago. "Suck it! Brand my ass!" she cried out louder, pushing her ass and burning pussy to his young cock, hoping it would find its way under her panties. "Mark me! I'm all yours! Do anything you want!" Trinity moaned, hoping Ken would take her there and skip everything else.

Ken sucked hard; her moaning and shoving back to him let him know she loved it. He rolled on Trinity's back and started humping her sweet ass. "This is awesome!" he said taking a little break from her neck, enjoying his hard cock rubbing over her ass and down to the back of her wet pussy. "I'm never going home!" he whispered moving back to her neck, sucking harder than ever.

"It's amazing!" Trinity moaned feeling him pushing her on her stomach and he mounted her. His hard dick felt good as it slid gently up and down her ass-crack. It lightly touched her soaked pussy, driving her crazy with need. "Oh baby! I want to bathe and then," Trinity paused, feeling him moving off her body. "I want you in me for hours and hours!" she said gasping for air, watching a big grin covering his face. "How does that sound?" Trinity asked caressing his swollen dick and she couldn't wait to enjoy him.

He carefully moved off her and it couldn't have come at a better time. Poor Ken was so close to cumming on her, it was unreal. "Anything with you will be great," he said giving her a small kiss before he got up. He reached down and pulled her up into his arms. "I'll start your bath and you go get another bottle of wine." Ken said looking at her aging face, hoping this was a good idea. She was so much older than him and his aunt.

"Ok," she whispered and went to the kitchen, thinking of her young, handsome nephew screwing her to death. I can't wait to get that pretty thing in me, she thought going towards the fridge, as visions of his stiffened dick filled her mind. I hope you screw me until I die! Trinity moaned to herself and couldn't wait to feel his hot cum shooting in her body. She always loved the feel of a man loving her and when he came, she would be in heaven.

*.

Trinity sat in the warm water, as Ken knelt beside her, gently washing her back and shoulders. "Oh boy!" she moaned enjoying his caring hands gently and slowly caressed her wet body. "You are a master at this!" Trinity smiled and couldn't wait to get him in her bed.

Ken returned her warm smile, savoring her beauty, knowing she was all his. "Nah, I just love pampering you," he winked caressing slowly around her body with his right hand, until her found her breasts. His fingers carefully traced around her swollen nipples, watching her eyes squeeze shut and soft moans of need coming from her mouth. They were soft, but full of blood and puffed with need.

"I'm ready to go to my room, baby." Trinity purred as she looked at his long, hard manhood which was just as ready as she was. "After you finish massaging me," she stopped to gently hold his pausing member in her hand. "I'm going to fix this for you," she added with a soft whisper, knowing she should just go on and screw him, but the lingering thought of him being her nephew kept filling her mind.

He smiled back at Trinity and hoped he could seduce her. She was very horny and would be so easy. "I can't wait." Ken said leaning towards her, gently kissing her mouth. "I'm going to get ready. Don't get out until I come back," he added kissing her deeper as they looked into each others eyes.

She was in heaven. A young man was about to seduce her and Trinity couldn't wait. Trinity hadn't had a man in her body in so long and now hoped she hoped to go through with this. "Ok," she purred watching him leave the bathroom and hurry down the hall. You are so wonderful. I just hope you don't get too upset with me if I can't do it yet, she thought, hoping he'd love a blowjob or even her soft hands jerking him off. He was young and she knew he'd most likely enjoy anything she did to him.

Ken rushed to the kitchen for three candles and some incense. He ran back to her room, lighting the candles and incense, making sure everything was perfect. He grabbed a thick blanket and went back for Trinity. "Ma'am, may I escort you to your room?" he teased bowing to her as if he was her slave.

She looked at him and just smiled. "I could get very used to this!" Trinity said with a big smile as she stood up. He carefully wrapped the warm, thick blanket around her body and ran his hands all over it, making sure she was dried off.

He held out the blanket, pulled it around her beautiful body, and couldn't wait to get her in bed. He was going to drive her crazy. "Ok, let's go," he smiled feeling her trembling, not from the cold, but with anticipation of what was to come. Ken was a bit nervous himself and hoped they'd go all the way, but if not, he had all summer.

Trinity rested against his side as they walked to her bedroom. "Awe, how sweet!" she gasped, hugging him when she saw what Ken did. "You're one of a kind." Trinity purred turning to hug him and she felt something nice and very hard against her left thigh. "Mmm, is this for me?" she whispered, sliding her hand down to hold it and gently squeezed. "I'll fix this for you and you're going to love it!" Trinity whispered again, thinking of it shooting all over her body. If she could get the nerve maybe she'd even let him do it in her mouth or up her lonely pussy.

"Yes, silly!" he said hugging her back, shifting his cock so that it was completely against her dripping-wet pussy. "You're so hot and...wet," he smiled, wondering if he should just take her right there. She was more than ready, she was on fire.

"I know," she replied pulling from him and laid across her bed face down. Trinity saw his big, brown eyes looking her over and she wanted to cum. No man had looked at her this way in years and it made her burn with need. "I'm ready." Trinity purred, hoping he'd make her cum and soon.

Ken reached for the oil sitting on her nightstand, moved over her, letting his hard cock slide in her ass-crack and he still could not believe what was happening. He dripped oil all over her shoulders, neck and the upped half of her back. "You look so damn good," he said in a soft voice and reached to her.

He slowly caressed around her neck, making sure to touch ever inch of her. Trinity's soft moaning of pleasure and need filled the glowing room. He carefully moved to massage her shoulders; the moaning grew a bit louder as Trinity relaxed more and more.

His stiffness slid into her butt crack and she hoped Ken would take her. "Oh my Lord! You're going to kill me!" she moaned, as he caressed and massaged her tired and very lonely body into a state of bliss. He slowly caressed, his hands slid over her oil-covered flesh and each time he moved, so did his hard manhood, sending waves of pleasure shooting through her, like nothing she'd ever known. "Oh yes!" Trinity whimpered as he moved lower, closer to the parts of her that needed a man. "Oh baby, yes!" she cried when he moved to her lower back, just above her butt and his shaft dropped against her pussy. "Oh baby, that's so nice," she whispered as he rubbed, caressed and massaged her deeper.

He loved hearing her soft moans and knew this was only going to get better with each passing moment. Ken slowly caressed lower, until he was at her butt, enjoying her soft whimpering as his cock fell against her wet pussy. "Does my little girl like this?" he whispered and only heard another helpless moan come from her.

She just lay there, knowing that she was helpless and at his complete mercy. "Yes," she whispered back and at long last, he was caressing her ass. "Oh, Kenny," Trinity moaned as his loving hands worked her meaty flesh with such love and tenderness, she wanted to scream. She lifted her hips, wanting him in her and put an end to the horrible burning in her body.

Ken felt her lift, but he wasn't ready. He wanted her to orgasm from the massage and then he was taking her. She was going to get him for hours and hours before this ended. "You better behave," he teased her left ass-cheek as he gave it a playful slap, feeling her wonderful ass muscles tighten under his hands.

She needed him in her. "I'm dying!" Trinity whimpered, praying Ken would just ram himself up her burning pussy or if he wanted, he was even free to take her ass. Either way, she knew it wouldn't take but a few seconds for her to explode. "Baby, do it! I want you in me so bad!" Trinity begged him, lifting her hips, pushing herself to his hardness.

Ken heard her and didn't know what to do. He wanted her just as badly, but he was also wanted to finish this. He gently lay on her back, started sucking the same spot on her neck. "I will. I love touching you and I wanta finish," he whispered in between sucking and humping her fine ass. "I'll love every hole you have. How does that sound?" Ken asked and he was answered by another of Trinity's seductive moan.

Trinity felt him lay on her and when he started sucking her neck, she knew what was coming. "Yes!" she cried moving her hips in small circles, hoping his hardness would slip into one of her ready holes. She was ready for anyplace he wanted. "Do it baby! Take me! Love me!" Trinity begged with need in her soft voice. "Please!" she moaned enjoying his stiffness moving against her ass and wet pussy.

He sucked and humped in time with her hips, wondering if he should do it or not and something happened. "Oh fuck!" Ken moaned as his swollen cock-head eased into a delightful, but forbidden place. Her muscles grabbed him and locked around his stiff cock. "I love you! Oh, I love you so much!" he cried out with joy. At long last, he was in Trinity's body and was going make to love her.

"Oh yes! My baby! Love me!" Trinity squealed out when she felt his big cock-head taking her ass. She didn't care, he could do anything and Trinity would love it. He slowly sank into her, bringing her mature body more pleasures than she could ever imagine. Ken stretched her tiny hole; but she relaxed, knowing it was going to feel so good.

He kept sucking her neck hard, feeling her relaxing and his hard cock sinking deeper and deeper in the ass he loved looking at. It was all his and Ken planned on loving it. "I'm in you," he whispered, enjoying the feel of their bare flesh touching and him being in her.

"Yes you are," she whispered back, reaching her hands to his face and held Ken's mouth against her neck. "Suck it hard! I want everyone to know I'm your little bitch!" Trinity cried out, feeling that she was now full of her wonderful nephew's big, hard cock. "I'm never, ever letting you go," she whispered as he sucked her neck so hard, it hurt, but she wasn't going to stop him. "My new man, my wonderful new lover!" Trinity moaned as he slowly started to pump her ass. "Ahhh, yes!" she cried as his hardness slid so carefully in and out of her body, making all her loneliness fade away.

He sucked and hugged her body to his and Ken knew it was time. He lifted his hips, slowly easing his cock from her sexy ass and gently lowered back down, pushing himself back in her. "Don't ever worry about me leaving you," he moaned, savoring her sweet ass wrapped so tightly around his cock. "I'll be yours as long as you want me," he whispered with love in his voice and he wanted something else from Trinity. "I want you on your back now." Ken whispered in her ear and he was answered with a loud and very long moan.

"Yes!" she cried and waited for Ken to pull from her bottom, once he did, she couldn't turn over fast enough. "Take me! I'm all yours!" Trinity panted with need, watching him move between her legs and guide himself to her. "I still can't believe this is happening," she whispered thinking back to the times she held him as a baby and watching him grow into the fine young man above her.

He just smiled and was ready to love his beautiful and sexy aunt. "You better believe it." Ken said with a smile and it was time to end her loneliness. The phone rang as Ken's cock was aiming for her hot pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Trinity whined, feeling like she was going to die any second. She needed him in her. "Who in the hell could that be?" she asked looking at him, hoping he'd just go on and forget the phone, but the damn thing kept ringing and ringing. "I better get it. Nobody ever calls me." Trinity said as he lifted off her and his face looked like the way she felt. He looked hurt and denied some magnificent pleasures. "Go wash up and I'll get it," she said in a soft and very loving voice as she grabbed the phone.

"Hello." Trinity whispered in the receiver.

"Well, hello! I was starting to wonder if you were ever going to pick up." Ken's mother Barb laughed.

"We were already in bed. It's been a rough few days." Trinity lied.

"How's everything going?" Barb asked. "Is that son of mine pulling his weight?" she laughed, thinking of Ken working his ass off for Trinity.

"Mmm, he's been just wonderful!" Trinity moaned and wanted to die. Oh God, I hope she doesn't take that the wrong way! She thought, knowing Barb always read between the lines and was sure to know what was going on.

Barb couldn't believe Trinity's words and had to find out what was up. "You kinda made that sound a bit...nasty!" she laughed, hoping her son wasn't having sex with her horny sister-in-law.

"I'm just real tired, I'm sorry." Trinity replied into the phone, hoping to convince Barb nothing was going on between her and Ken. "Nothing's been nasty around here for a long time!" she laughed again, watching Ken in the shower.

"You had me a little worried! I know you're a total nympho and I was hoping you weren't screwing Kenny yet!" she laughed again. "I'm sure he'd love it. He adores older women like you so much!" Barb said, wondering if Trinity already had him. She'd always been nothing but a nympho and Barb knew she'd never change.

Trinity just laughed. "He does enjoy looking at me a lot," she said, thinking of the way he always had his eyes on her ass and big breasts.

"I bet he does! He also loves big tits, so watch out!" Barb laughed knowing her horny son would hump Trinity in a second. "Is he still up?" she asked, hoping he was.

Trinity knew he was, but she didn't want Barb to suspect anything. "I'll have to go look," she said pulling herself from the bed, walked out in the hall and back into her room. "Hey sweetie, are you still awake?" she asked knocking on her bedroom door, watching Ken's face go blank. "Your Mom's on the phone." Trinity said handing him the phone, hoping this wouldn't fuck up their night, but she watched his beautiful dick starting to shrink. Damn it! Trinity thought, knowing she should have never picked up the damn phone.

"Hi Mom," he said with a frown. "I'm great. I wish I would have come up here before long before this. It's so pretty here." Ken smiled, caressing Trinity's bare thigh and up between her long legs.

"Is she behaving herself? I didn't tell you this, but she's a nymphomaniac." Barb said hearing him laughing at her. "Well, she is. I know you're over 18, but you shouldn't mess with her. She is your aunt, even if it's only by marriage." Barb said, trying to hear anything in his voice that would let her know if they were or not.

"Damn, Mom! She's cool and would never do anything like that," he said running his fingers over Trinity's little clit, watching her eyes close and her sexy mouth open, panting for air. "But, I'm thinking about jumping her ass! She looks so good!" he moaned hearing his Mom gasp for air.

"Oh my God, Kenny, you better not!"

"I'm over 18, why not? She's a babe and you already knew I love women her age," he smiled down at her, watching Trinity's pretty eyes sparkling with love.

"She's your aunt!"

"Not by blood, so it's ok. If she was younger...we could even have a few babies together!"

"What! Oh my God! Kenny, don't you dare!"

"You know what...I'm going to hang up and go fuck her right now!" He put the phone in its cradle, shoved Trinity back on her bed and he took her. "Oh yes!" Ken moaned as he sank to her core. Her muscles held him so tight, it hurt, but he wasn't stopping. He looked at Trinity's gorgeous face and knew he'd never go home.

She had to laugh at what Ken told his Mom. "You are so bad!" Trinity laughed and when he pushed her down, she knew what was coming. She spread her long legs, took a deep breath and let him in. "Oh my God! My baby! My sweet, sweet baby!" she squealed as he filled her small, tight pussy with his young and very stiff cock. "Yes! Oh yes!" Trinity squealed as her short fingernails dug into his young flesh with no mercy, enjoying the feel of this young man so deep in her body.

Her body held him so tight he couldn't move his cock. Ken was ready to love this sexy lady and he couldn't wait for her to relax. "You're so tight," he whispered lying over her body, until they were face to face. "I need to tell you something," he said caressing some hair from Trinity's pretty face.

She just smiled up at him and flexed her inside around his cock. "What's that, sweetie?" Trinity asked with a loving smile, feeling her body starting to relax and it wasn't going to be much longer until he could please their needs.

"You're my...um...first woman," Ken said watching a loving smile cover Trinity's face.

She just hugged him and knew this was going to be an unforgettable summer. "I kinda figured that." Trinity replied, looking into his dark eyes. "I'm glad you were. It's not often a woman my age gets an amazing young man like you," she paused to kiss him and Trinity was ready for her young lover to wear her out. "Now we can explore some very magnificent things together," she whispered with lust in her voice, thinking of all the different ways she was going to teach Ken to love her.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,032 Followers