Questioning Destiny Ch. 02

Story Info
Willow and Xander hookup.
3.3k words
4
19.6k
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Monday Night Raw

Willow spent all day getting ready for her first television appearance. She decided what outfit to appear in first. She had her hair and nails done. She was determined not to be outshined by any of the other divas, though Xander and Jeff both assured her that would be impossible.

Vince wanted her in her ring apparel for tonight's match while she might not take on the other female to be at ringside there was a chance for action. For she and the other new girl to the WWE were to be introduced during the Hardy Boyz versus Test and Christian and Golddust and Booker T versus Jamie Nobal and Justin Credible Matches.

Just before the match the cameras caught a scene in Booker T and Golddust's locker room. The strangely made up white man was explaining his idea to his partner. "I know exactly what we need. Booker T. We need a manager...think about it all the great tag teams have had one. I know just the girl...she's perfect you'll see I can't wait for you to meet her." Golddust disappeared from the room before Booker T could reply.

The big black man looked at the cameraman then at the door his teammate had just disappeared through, before retuning his gaze to the camera. "Tell me He did not just say that." Booker T said disgustedly, before he too left the room.

After the commercial break the first of the nights two tag team matches took place. GoldDust and Booker T were introduced separately. After their entrance the audience waited with baited breath. When the next entrance started they were a bit surprised to see that the entire arena went pitch black. The only light came after two full beats of darkness. That light was produced by two crossed purple floor lights. The lights illuminated a female figure. She seemed to have long hair and wore a floor length trench. At the same moment the lights came on the opening strains of Prince's Darling Nikki began. The figure made a sensual pirouette and faced the ring at the beginning of the first instrumental portion.

Lillian introduced Nikki. But what the audience saw was so much more than a 5'8" woman weighing 175 pounds, from St. Marys, GA. They saw a tall medium toned black woman. With straight jet black hair flowing down her back relieved only by two purple streaks in the front. The purple streaks framed wide eyes, enhanced with black eyeliner. Her thick full lips were colored a dark purple. She had a smallish waist and thick thighs. Naturally large breasts were poured into the cups of her purple fully strapped corset. Her voluptuous hips were encased in black leather that went down to the floor. Her hip hugging pants had flared bottoms that showed black Doc Martins. Over the entire ensemble she wore a floor length black leather wear-worn duster. Nikki made her way to the ring in a sensual display of grace. She moved to Booker T and wrapped herself around the very pleased looking black man. Then just before her music ended she moved and repeated the heated embrace with GoldDust.

JR was speechless for a moment. And The King just kept shouting, "Darling Nikki has some great Puppies."

Finally JR broke from his stupor and simply said, "that's something you don't see every day...and she certainly is perfect for GoldDust and Booker T. Nikki seems to be a Black Goth."

Before JR could comment the music begin heralding the arrival of Jamie Nobal, accompanied by Nidia. Justin Credible's music sounded out next as the bald wrestler made his way down to the ring. The opening fighters were Jamie and GoldDust. They locked up fiercely, but Jamie quickly got the upper hand. Justin and Booker T cheered their teammates on from their respective corners, while Nikki and Nidia prowled the floor around the ring.

Jamie managed to isolate GoldDust in their corner for several good solid shots to the chest. GoldDust manages to get free and bulldogs Jamie. He makes the tag to Booker T. Booker T hits a missile drop Kick on Jamie for a two count near fall. Jamie gets the shoulder up and manages to DDT Booker T. he tags in Justin and the two whip Booker T into the ring post. GoldDust comes into the ring and manages to tie Jamie up in the corner, after delivering a painful curtain call he is distracted by a drop kick from Justin Credible. Justin and Jamie then show the audience a brutal double chair shot, first on Booker T then on the interfering GoldDust. Nidia got onto the ring apron and distracted the ref.

Nikki was having none of that. She calmly walked round the ring and grabbed the other woman around her ankles. She pulled Nidia's feet out from under her causing the lighter woman to hit her chin on the top rope. She collapsed into a heap on the apron. Nikki pulled her onto the floor and after a few well-placed kicks to the abdomen of her fallen foe, Nikki calmly returned to her side of the ring. The ref turned back to the ring but not in time to see Justin land a splash on Booker T. GoldDust recovered enough to pull Jamie Nobal off Booker on the second count. He then dragged Justin off the apron where Nikki delivered a stunning high kick to the egotistical man. In the ring Booker T had recovered sufficiently and delivered first a sidewalk slam then his famous standing scissors kick. He covered the trailer park wrestler, and garnered the three count.

JR announced the GoldDust and Booker T the winners of the match by pin fall. The three members of the winning team raced back stage. Xander and Willow were waiting at the curtain. Xander was scheduled to job for Lance Storm after the commercial break. Willow wanted to speak with Nikki after her introductory match. The two women had trained together, while Nikki had been there first Willow quickly caught up with her, and so the two acquaintances were to be introduced on the same night.

"So how was your very first match are you okay?" Willow asked the other new Diva.

"Yeah I'm fine it was kinda cool. Though I'm gonna have to rethink my apparel. This corset is hell on those high kicks." The black woman smiled showing even white teeth. She looked over at Xander and smiled more broadly, "and who is this? I don't remember meeting him yet."

Xander gives her one of his patented goofy yet sexy smiles. "I'm Xander. And let me just say that you are one of the most beautiful women I've ever had the pleasure of meeting." He grimaced when he noticed that Willow was humming Jungle Fever behind him. "Excuse me for a moment." He turned to Willow, "you are becoming quite the little cock-blocker Wills. Do I stand in your way when you want the room to yourself for long talks with Rainbow Bright? No. Now am-scray." He turns back to Nikki. "So you like Prince," he asks leading her towards the snack tables. Fortunately Xander wasn't expected in position for a few minutes. He and Nikki talked for several minutes, until he had to race to make his cue.

Xander made it slowly back to the locker room...Lance had managed not to fake a few too many moves. Xander was worrying about the rest of his team. He had a sincerely bad feeling about Matt and Jeff taking on Test and Christian. There was something about what Lance had been saying. But he couldn't put his finger on it. Nothing the Canadian had said was actually threatening, but still and yet. Xander shook his head and went to shower.

While Xander showered away his aches Matt and Jeff were already engaged in their battle against Test and Christian. Lita had accompanied them down to the ring as planned. The two Canadians were accompanied by Dawn Marie. The valet had been reunited with her former ECW partner Lance Storm and now walked out with his small stable. Dawn Marie knew her part she was to attack Lita, plain and simple. Catch the redhead off guard and hit her over the head, making sure to be careful of her recently healed neck.

Even the bubbly New Yorker was shocked when Lance Storm rushed to the ring and pulled Lita into a sleeper hold. Willow, watching on the monitors, wasted no time. She ran to the ring grabbing a chair from the wings on her way out. Before Lance could apply any truly damaging pressure to Lita, Willow/Lila had swung the steel chair at the back of the Canadian's head with all her enhanced might. The arena echoed with the sound of the steel chair striking the back of Lance Storm's head. The injured man dropped Lita and grabbed his concussed head. Lila mounted the barricade and delivered a punishing dropkick to the abusive asshole that had dared hurt her teammate and new friend. "Stay the HELL away from my SISTER!" Lila shouted loud enough to be picked up on all the mikes in her area.

"Her sister...I didn't know Lita had a sister. JR Did you know that Lita had a sister? Especially a sister with moves like that. She damn near took Lance Storm's head off." The King crowed.

"Well of course she did Lance Storm wasn't even supposed to be out here. And he certainly wasn't supposed to go after Lita like that. What was he thinking attacking the injured neck of Lita like that? Oh no watch out little girl Lance's getting up." JR warned Lila the smaller redhead was trying to make sure that her 'sister' was okay when she felt an ominous presence behind her. Standing and turning Lila looked at Lance with an almost evil smirk. One that would have done Angelus proud.

Lance rushed at the smaller girl, his natural bastardry mingling with his feelings of humiliation making him want to hurt her badly. Willow waited for him, then dropped to her knees and delivered a brutal below the belt punch. Lance again hit the ground hard. This time he didn't get up.

"She didn't just hit him in the family jewels it looks like she punched the damned things in." The King's sympathetic pain rang clear in his voice. Lila stood above Lance in her ring apparel. She wore a tight square necked green shirt under a set of black suspenders. Those suspenders kept up a very baggy pair of light blue well-loved jeans Willow had stolen from Xander. The jeans rode so low on her hips that her green t-back could be seen. On her feet were light blue Converse All-Stars. Her bouncy red hair was pulled up in two high pigtails held in place with green cherry bombs. Her green eyes flashed fire as she kicked Lance over and over. Until she felt a calming hand on her shoulder. Turning she was met with the soft hazel eyes of her 'sister' and she calmed immediately. She helped Lita backstage but not without another backwards hate filled glance at the Canadian on the floor. Matt and Jeff quickly finished off Test and Christian and joined the two Red heads at the top of the ramp.

"What the hell was that? First a Hardy cousin...now Lita's Sister, I know we're near home but those relatives are coming out of the woodwork. How can that girl just interfere in a Title match." The King protested hotly.

"Actually the match continued undisturbed. Dawn Marie made sure of that she managed to keep the ref's attention away from that side of the ring for the whole thing. Though how many of us can tell you what was going on inside the ring, well I know that I for one cannot. But really King after seeing what Lance Storm just tried to do to Lita, how can you fault her sister for coming to her aid?" JR said in rebuttal.

The two continued to argue into the commercial break. Back in the Team Extreme Dressing room Amy was gently swinging her neck back and forth. When she was sure that everything was still fine she looked at her young protégé. "Okay what was up with the viciousness?"

"Ummm. Would you believe that underneath my kind exterior I'm a seething ball of rage?" Willow asked quietly.

"After seeing that out there, I'm gonna have to go with...yeah." Linda said from her seat near the monitors. She had seen the whole thing and for a moment worried that she would be needed to get Willow back to the dressing room before she killed Storm.

Xander came back into the room and walked directly to Willow. He gripped her chin lightly in his hand and after looking deeply into her eyes for a moment, reading the resurging guilt therein he whispered vehemently, "it's okay to protect our own. We must do everything in our power to protect our pack. If we must lie...we lie, if we must hurt them for their own good...we do that too, if we must kill...it is righteous." Turning to the others who had been shocked silent as much by his words as by his intensity, "lay off her. Lance would have crippled Amy tonight if he could have. Wills just did what she felt was necessary to protect the pack...I mean the team."

Matt and Jeff exchanged looks. They had yet to say anything. Jeff moved over to Willow and taking her hand he asked, "Willow, I don't want you to think we are condemning your actions or anything...but we don't understand. When you are ready to share, to allow us to understand what has happened to you, we will be here ready to listen."

"Tomorrow, we have free day. Xander and I will explain everything to all of you tomorrow...its his story too." Willow said sagely.

"On the lightest of lighter notes. We've been invited to go do the clubbin with Nikki...her Uncle owns a club here and she wants us to go with her. And you know what that means." Xander says happily.

"Free admission." Willow guesses.

"VIP treatment." Linda quipped.

"Free Liquor." The Hardy brothers said simultaneously.

"Dancing, fun and revelry." Amy added.

"No damn it, it means that she is desirous of the Xander-time. Jeez and you wrestlers are supposed to be so smart." Xander moaned in vexation.

"We know Xan. We were just teasing you. But seriously...what kind of club is it?" Willow asked her pouting friend. After showering, and changing they managed to get to down to the lobby only a few minutes after they were supposed to meet Nikki.

They found her quietly talking to Chris Jericho. The blond was much nicer than his persona, and could often make even the hardest of wrestlers laugh and play around.

Xander managed to conceal the dark look he gave the jovial face and greeted Nikki warmly. He sighed when he saw Willow smiling at him knowingly. Nikki grabbed Xander into a quick hug, waved at Willow and then finished speaking to Jericho. Xander introduced her to the rest of Team Extreme, and the eight wrestlers set out for the club.

The group made fast friends. Electing to take the van so that no one had to worry about remaining completely sober, they talked in the van for the entire thirty-minute trip. As soon as Xander realized that Chris was far more interested in Amy than in Nikki He relaxed considerably. At the club they were rushed through the door and straight to the VIPs section.

The interior of the club could best be described as thugged out Goth. Black and White Goths danced side by side with thuggish, ruggish types. The music ranged from Dr Dre and Eminem to Marilyn Manson to Rob Zombie to Pink. Fortunately for the guys Just like a Pill, had just begun as they were getting settled. The girls all ran out on to the floor and started to dance together. At first all four moved as one but quickly Amy and Linda paired off, moving together...but far enough apart that they could easily have fit another person between them. The same cannot be said for Willow and Nikki. The two were dancing innocently, but erotically. They were close enough to make many of the club goers question...Xander knowing Willow's proclivity watched Nikki closely. Within moments he was sure that the red head and her black friend had similar interests in the dating field. He turned to Jeff and laughed, "we've got the same problem man."

"Man, I'm telling you, keep your girl away from Willow. Cause if she steals her away from you...I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the results." Jeff threatened.

"Wills wont let you watch...I tried for months and she would never let me watch her and Tara. Almost got Tara to agree once but no go." Xander yelled over the music. The song changed to Manson's Sweet Dreams and the girls showed no signs of returning to the dais. Xander and Jeff exchanged looks and moved to the dance floor. Xander moved up behind Nikki as Jeff took his place behind Willow. Without separating the gyrating girls they joined in the sensual, dance moves. They looked up and saw Matt and Chris come onto the dance floor as well. Jeff's surprise registered on his face when he saw that Matt moved behind Linda...he was shocked that Matt hadn't chosen to dance with Amy. Though the two were no longer a couple, they still usually danced together in public...it kept up the storylines for the public and it keep people from approaching the wrestlers.

Tonight however Chris approached the red head and smiled in obvious delight when her face showed elation not revulsion at her dance partner. Linda quickly turned to see Matt. Smiling at Amy she turned fully into Matt's embrace, the two talked softly under the music as the danced. Chris and Lita did the same.

Xander, Nikki, Willow, and Jeff danced together for several dances. Finally they all broke apart to return to the Dais. "Wills, you're killing me. What was that?" Xander asked jokingly. His voice was pitched low enough that Jeff and Nikki couldn't make out what he was asking. They could however see the slightly pleading look on his face.

"Don't worry so much silly. We were dancing...you know I'm not ready for another relationship with a girl just yet. I just got to the point of feeling open to love again period. Nikki is safe." Willow reassuring smile turned devilish, " for now, but I promise nothing." She cracked up laughing as Xander's face took on a several combined expressions. He looked relieved, castigated, tempted, intrigued, and aroused all at once.

"Hey...enough with the best friends speak...Nikki and I are getting lonely over here." Jeff teased.

"Hey Red if you ever start to feel triangular...or even quadrangular let me know...I'm very game." She gave Xander, Jeff and Willow blatantly teasing looks, then dissolved in laughter. She had to clutch at her sides when Xander gave Willow a puzzled look and the slight redhead held up four fingers in answer.

Several drinks later the eight friends were back on the dance floor. This time in four separate couples. Though for several of the more unashamedly sexual songs Willow and Nikki tortured Xander and Jeff further. Xander and Willow only had to separate twice to make with the slayage...hey you can take the Scooby gang out of Sunnydale...but really vamps are everywhere. So when the gang returned to the hotel all were in very good spirits. Unfortunately that's always when things go wrong.