Questioning Destiny Ch. 05-06

Story Info
Willow and Xander hookup.
8.1k words
5
21.9k
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five

Willow and Xander some how managed to get into their room without really talking to any of the people who had over heard their conversation. They even tried to get out of 'Kliq night out', however Kevin was having none of that. So they decided to go on the offensive. They dressed and arrived in the lobby relatively on time. They looked incredible. Willow wore the leather pants from Alterna-Willow's outfit; she still wasn't sure how she ended up keeping the binding leather gear. Her green tank top was fitted with a built in bra that created cleavage, which drew many eyes. Over that she wore a black leather jacket she had found in a thrift store soon after she and Xander left Sunnydale. On her feet were four inch, open toed black platform sandals.

Xander wore dense, dark blue cargo jeans. His silk tee shirt was a deep blue that made his brown eyes sparkle. His hair was simply brushed back, but the thick locks didn't seem to want to stay back. Xander's out fit was alarmingly similar to Jeff's. The younger Hardy brother's shirt was a startling white rather than the deep blue, but that was the only difference. They were even both wearing heavy Doc Martin Boots.

Nikki wore a short black leather mini, with a purple tank top much like Willow's. The front of her tank showed two overlapping almost triangular symbols, one blue and one pink; the overlap a nice mellow purple, somewhat lighter than the shirt itself. Her impressive cleavage was enough to make the mouth water, and her long hair flowed down her back in a waterfall of curls, her face framed by the two purple streaks. Her thick thighs were bare, though her legs were incased in knee high black leather hooker boots. Her normally dramatic make-up was absent in favor of just purple tinted lip-gloss.

Amy was wearing a Gucci outfit Linda insisted was perfect for her. Her top was a sheer looking black washed silk Organza knit top, with Black stretch cotton flare pants, and black leather calf boots.

As Linda had dressed Amy, Amy had done the same for the athletic black woman. Linda wore Red leather pants that fit like a second skin. She wore red patent leather boots. And a tight fuzzy black sweater shot through with metallic red threads. Her shoulder length braids were pulled back with a red headband. Matt wore a long sleeve black tee under a red and black Marilyn Manson shirt and black cargo pants, while Chris wore simple black slacks and a black turtleneck. His long blonde hair, currently blue at the tip, was pulled back into a queue at the nape of his neck; and his face was, for a change, clean-shaven.

The Kliq was resplendent in leather. Each member wore at least one piece of cowhide. Nash had his pants. Paul, Sean and Michael all had leather jackets. Paul Wight wore FUBU leather from head to toe, with a gray Henley. PJ, had leather wrist cuffs and a studded leather collar round his neck, as well as very fitted leather pants. All wore mostly black though Kevin's shirt was a warm burgundy that managed to make his tanned skin glow and yet seem darker.

Kevin refused to tell anyone where they were headed so everyone was surprised when the hotel van pulled up outside an actual restaurant. After dinner Kevin once again hid their destination from his friends and protégé. This time the gang pulled up outside of a very disreputable looking bar. A place much more like what Team Extreme and Jericho were expecting of a Kliq night on the town.

From the outside it bar looked part biker bar, and part honkey tonk and part whorehouse, while inside the decor was astounding. The North Carolinian Bar was designed to look like an antebellum gentlemen's club. Every one there was having fun, drinking and dancing and conversing. It was a huge party rather than a bunch of people separated into small groups of friends. As the evening progressed Willow and Xander somehow managed to avoid any real conversation with Jeff and Nikki. Edge, however, cornered Xander several times to tease the younger man with his knowledge. Willow was so busy avoiding Nikki and her knowing smiles, that she didn't notice when she moved from PJ's arms into Jeff's.

"So Xander has a thang for me?" Jeff asked. Though his tone was teasing, the wheels in the southerner's head were turning furiously. Jeff easily admitted that he was flattered. Xander wasn't hard on the eyes and really, to know that a fairly 'straight' bisexual was enamored of you did do loads for the old ego. What the multicolored hair wrestler refused to give voice to was the fact that his feelings on the subject went well beyond simply being flattered.

"Please, please, please don't tease him. If it weren't for the fact that its so nice to see Edge even half way full of jocularity, I'd have to use extreme means to punish him for all the teasing he's doing. I finally got Xander to talk to me about this and now Edge is gonna ruin it." Willow babbled.

"Will'o'mine don't worry a minute. I won't tease Xander for knowing a good thing when he sees it." He smiled evilly at the look of relief on Willow's face. "However that means that I will just have to pick on you twice as much for your yen for Nikki." He teased her mercilessly.

"But-but. Okay so I may have a slight crush on Nikki, but I'm developing very strong feelings for a certain colorful Hardy Boy." Willow smiled up at Jeff.

"And you still have love for a certain dark haired life long best friend, with excellent taste, might I add." Jeff prodded.

"What's all this? Why are you trying to give me away? You're just now getting me and you're trying to give me away already. First to Nikki now to Xander? IF you don't want what's being offered just say so." Willow tried to move from Jeff's arms, only to find that the extreme wrestler refused to let her go.

"Look I want what's being offered...you have no idea exactly how much I want it. But I refuse to accept it when you don't even know what you are offering. Look, I have this thing about honesty. I just want you to be honest with yourself." At Willow's look of outrage Jeff rushed on. "I'm not saying that you are intentionally lying but I do think that you are one of those rare people whose heart is just too big for a traditional relationship. You seem to be such a giver that in a 'normal relationship' you'd end up being used. Not to mention the fact that what's between you and Xander would destroy any relationship that he wasn't a part of."

"I-I Xander and I are just." Willow began.

"You and Xander a so interwoven that there is no you without him. Anyone in love with you would have to be at least a little in love with him. Not to mention that you are bi-sexual and I've been friends with enough bi people to know that trying to deny that side of you leads only to heartache and disaster. Add to that the fact that Xander is also bi and to create a perfect relationship that won't leave any party left out in the rain, and you are looking at a four part group that defies explanation to the outside world." Jeff's eyes became even more intense. "Until you, Xander, Nikki and I can handle all that that means, I guess we need to just take this slow."

Willow tried to be outraged, or irate, or at least annoyed, but Jeff's honesty was infectious and she couldn't bare to lie-even to herself-around him. "Slow, I think we can all handle that." And the two went back to enjoying themselves in the hassle-free atmosphere of the club.

The entire ambiance lent itself to wine and revelry. It was easy to loose track of exactly how much one had had to drink, or the alcohol content of the sweet fruity drinks the bar served. In the course of the evening every WWE wrestler got completely snackered, wasted, amazingly inebriated drunk off their collective and respective asses. They left the club under their own power and together. Kevin was by far the most sober, yet that wasn't saying much since he ended the evening with a new Wolf on his shoulder.

The next morning Xander woke first. "God I'm never drinking again...Hell even my ass hurts." Xander groaned as he came awake.

"Shhh quiet library voice, Xand. My head feels like it's too big again. Goddess I'm sore." Willow commiserated.

"God would you two stop talking. Some of us are trying to wallow in hangover misery here. What are ya'll doing in my bed any way?" Nikki asked in a surly tone.

"Um guys...is any one else bare assed?" came the trembling voice of Jeff Hardy.

"Okay who all is in this bed, and how many of us are naked?' Nikki asked, her voice filling with desperate concern.

"Umm Me and yeah I'm not of the clothed. And my ass is killing me." Xander spouted with as touch of hysteria.

"Umm Me Too, also naked. My lower back is experiencing major mild discomfort. Though my ass feels fine. Though there are other...parts that are a bit sore." Willow whispered.

"Okay so we've got two sore assed, a sore lower back, and another sore part, anything to add Nikki?" Jeff asked, he was starting to figure out what was going on and was much less disturbed than he probably should have been.

"Yeeah you can add my lower back to Willow's and my part's sore too. Umm guys I think I'm wearing a wedding set?" Nikki screeched the last sentence. Finding the engagement and wedding rings on the third finger of her left hand, had completely freaked her out. Willow joined her when she saw her hand as well.

Just then Xander spotted Jeff's left hand, "Jeff got married too. Hey Wills I hope it was to you."

"Well news flash Xand...you're wearing a ring yourself. Maybe he married you." Willow retorted.

Nikki held up several pieces of paper she found on the nightstand next to her. "Umm nope. Xand's right...you're married to Jeff. I'm married to Xander...but then again Jeff and Xander seem to have shared a commitment ceremony, so did we."

Jeff held up a video he found near his pillow. Maybe this will help us figure out what's going on. The foursome, garbed in the bedclothes of their huge hotel bed sat down to watch their wedding video...completely unaware that their private moment wasn't going to stay private much longer.

After watching their wedding ceremony, all was silent, until Jeff quipped, "Well so much for taking it slow."

"Yeah cause I think that if everything we think happened happened we actually broke some kind of relationship speed record." Nikki said slightly snappishly.

"Um, not to sound like a complete idiot...in fact just to be perfectly clear, what do we think happened?" Willow and Xander said together.

"Well since our pussys are sore, I'd say we got fucked good and hard last night. Since Jeff and Xander's asses are sore I'd say they fucked each other good and hard last night, and just judging from how tired my jaw and arm are, I'd say more than a little oral pleasuring happened too last night." As she spoke Nikki's eyes glazed over as she was besieged by images, and sounds and smells. The buzz of a tattoo needle, and the sound of another in the background. Xander's voice offering her encouragement, talking her through the pain as Jeff's fulfilled the same function for Willow in the next chair. Pale skin and red hair between chocolate thighs. Purple and brown hair and tanned skin suckling her breasts. The tastes of a shaven pale pussy. The feel of thick cocks moving in her mouth and vagina in a dizzying rhythm. The beauty of watching two beautiful men moving together, in a rhythm older than time. The feel of a tight cunt grasping her fingers as the two women watched the amazing sight. Nikki collapsed to the floor as a small release flooded through her.

"Methinks she remembered." Xander said. His own memory being more elusive though tastes and smells were returning with a startling rush. He moved over to her and pulled him to her. He smoothed her hair back as she smiled at him. "Methinks it must be something well worth remembering."

"All I can say is from that I think we should repeat last night at least twice a week." At their stares Jeff explained. "No come on think about it. Willow and Xander have one night, while Nikki and I are together...either as friends or whatever, then all four of us enjoy carnality, then Willow and I bond, while Xander and Nikki enjoy some alone time, then we do boys/girls night out or in, or whatever, then another gang event and leave one night for rest or hanging with people from work...I think it could work. I mean no need to back track. Everything happens for a reason." Jeff's face showed his hope. The younger Hardy brother had gotten his memories back during the video; fortunately he was better able to restrain himself-sort of.

"Okay saying we do this," Willow began, she saw Xander's disbelieving look, she pressed on. "Just saying, how would we handle the whole Job thing? Being on the road is not conductive to the whole relationship secrecy. Do you really think we could or even should try to keep this under wraps?" her voice was quiet but intense.

"Okay...not to be Mr. Naysayer guy but...um nay. We can't have a four-person relationship. I mean that's kinda not allowed." Xander's tone lacked all conviction. The others realized that it would be very easy to talk him into it. Willow moved toward her best friend.

"Xander we're adults now. There is nothing we aren't allowed, as long as it doesn't hurt anybody. And who would this hurt. We'd finally be apart of a true, loving, happy family. That's not wrong. It's right. You feel it too, you and me and Nikki and Jeff, we are right. Together we fit. The goddess gave them to us to let us be happy. You deserve it. Mo not so much..."

"Yes you do deserve it Willow. You're Willow. You deserve all that's best and brightest in this world." Xander chided. "Is this really what you want?" At Willow's eager nod, he turned to Nikki and Jeff, "You too?" Their eager nods allowed Xander to feel that he could have what he wanted. Not because he felt he deserved happiness, but because he was positive that Willow and Nikki and Jeff did. And if this was what necessary to ensure their happiness, hey he could reap the rewards. "Okay...so how do we handle this four way thing?"

Willow, Nikki, Xander and Jeff, spent the next several days snatching alone time whenever they could. Thursday night they all had appearances on Smackdown. Eric decided that a ten-man tag match was just the thing to show off his new goons. So the three Hardys, and GoldDust and Booker T Made up one side of the fight. They were to be escorted by both Lila and Nikki. The other side of the equation was a most unlikely teaming. Three minute warning, escorted by Rico, Chris Nowinski, Steven Richards and a returned Val Venus, escorted by Victoria.

Lita had an inter-gender tag match with Kevin Nash and Edge against Jackie (Tough Enough II winner) with Scott Steiner and Johnny Stamboli. Linda's match for the evening was against Ivory. And Chris Jericho had the main event a title match against RVD for the again unified World Championship.

Jeff took control at the two-minute mark until he ran into Jamal...who momentarily had him in trouble, but the quickness advantage turned thing around, for a moment. Tag to Rosie after a hard shot and he put Jeff in his corner and allowed for a four on one as he baited Booker T into the ring...non tag to Richards, who planted Jeff with a belly to back suplex. Jeff tags out to Booker T after a Rolling Thunder, taking out Val Venus and overpowering the former porn god with a major corner clothesline...he then over powered all five of the opposing corner, hitting a double clothesline on Three Minute Warning. Top rope lariat coming from Steven Richards and nailed him. Mayhem ensued around 5:40, with everybody flying into everybody else. Alex hit the Swanton Bomb on Val but Rosie and Jamal then dismantled him with the press high Samoan drop and then gave Jeff a stiff clothesline for good measure. Matt Drop kicked Jamal from the top rope as he turned, but then came a big boot from Val Venus. Choke slam on Jeff and the cover, but Alex broke up the count. Big Swanton Bomb on Jamal from Jeff. Then as Richards attempted to use a chair on him, Matt then flew to the floor with a somersault plancha onto Richards, Val, Rico, Rosie, and Jamal. Booker T standing tall in the ring, he was the only one, he thought about flying to the floor but Victoria caught him with a chair at the ropes, only to be pulled into a two on one brawl by Lila and Nikki. GoldDust and were alone in the ring as the others brawled on the floor at ringside. Rather than attempt to break up all the different fights outside the ring the ref instead made GoldDust and Chris the De Facto Legal men. GoldDust gained the upper hand and after a series of brutal right chops to the chest and punches to the Harvard grad's face Gold Finished with the Curtain Call. The ref counted one, two, three and the Hardys, with Booker T and GoldDust took the win. However as the winners were climbing back into the ring, a video began to play on the huge titantron. "Do you Jeff Nero Hardy take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Rang out over the crowd. An edited version of the tape of Willow and Xander's double drunken ceremony played for the crowd with the heinous F-View insignia in the corner. The tape allowed the audience to maintain the illusions as to Willow and Xander's true names but all the rest of it was there. As Willow and Jeff; and Xander and Nikki kissed after having been pronounced married, the audience went wild. In the ring Jeff comforted Lila, and Alex hugged Nikki to him looking dazed and slightly angry. Maniacal laughter filled the arena as the show went to commercial.

Later after a hilarious Big Show interview with Terri, after Alex's now famous from the lap interview poor Terri was constantly the brunt of jokes about it, came the Inter-Gender Tag match. Lila, Jeff, Alex, and Nikki were denying all interviews, so the Kliq grabbed the spotlight much to the enjoyment of the fans.

Jackie Gayna, Johnny Stamboli, and Scott Steiner enter first to Scott's annoying music. Next Lita, Kevin, and Edge enter one at a time, though they gather at the ramp before preceding to the ring. Edge and Johnny start out with Edge in control, until Johnny hits the back elbow and a scoop slam, followed by a head butt. Edge dropkicks a fallen Johnny and tags Kevin Nash. Reverse DDT by Johnny. Edge walks into a powerslam by Big Papa Pump, who tags Kevin Nash. Shoulder block by Kevin Nash. Big boot by Kevin Nash. Kevin Nash catches Big Papa Pump for the fallaway slam, but Johnny dropkicks him first.

Big Papa Pump goes for the Twist of Fate, but he gets clotheslined down. Tag to Jackie and Lita. Clotheslines by Lita, then a jumping clothesline 1-2-shoulder up. Shoulder block by Lita, then a front dropkick. Lita with a head scissors, but Jackie battles back with a back elbow and then an elbow drop 1-2-shoulder up. Standing body slam by Jackie 1-2-shoulder up. Lita floats out of a slam and reverse DDTs Jackie. She goes up top and hits the moonsault 1-2-broken by Scott Steiner. Kevin Nash and Johnny tag in. Big Papa Pump and Stamboli take out Nash and Edge with punishing stiff-arm clothesline. But Kevin Nash recovers and hits Johnny with a Piledriver 1-2-3!

The next match of the evening was Linda versus her former mentor Ivory.

Linda comes out to the Rock Remix of Aww Naww. And Ivory came out to her new theme, Lil Mo's Superwoman. Linda and Ivory had a pretty quick match, the usual set-up except Linda did a leg sweep, something she has never done before in a match. To give Linda a bit of a push Vince had orchestrated an angle that involved Albert stalking the athletically pretty black female. To progress the angle work with Linda and Albert, Albert came out and he seemed to be going for Linda, but as she saw him on the outside she did a cross-body to the outside and took out Albert for a moment. She got back up and starting kicking him several times. Albert threw Linda back into the ring where Ivory was waiting for her and did a side-hip suplex, Ivory went for the cover and got the three count.