Questions

Story Info
I ask some questions of my neighbour.
1.5k words
4.08
56.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers

It was a nice spring day, getting on towards summer. The weather was warm and a few of the boys had seemed to congregate at my place. Bored, we were shooting a few balls through the old hoop fastened to our garage. It was amazing, really. When we were younger the hoop seemed so high and we'd take such careful aim, gloating when we scored. Now we were all older and taller. The hoop seemed a lot lower and our shooting had moved from fair to abysmal.

It was blatantly obvious that if any of us were thinking about pursuing a career in basketball the time had come to think again. The highlight came when Charlie not only missed the hoop, but the backboard and the garage. The ball soared up and away, sailing over the fence.

Now there is a right way and a wrong way to get a ball that's gone over the fence. The right way is to go around, knock, and ask permission to get the ball. Know anyone who does that? No, me neither. Being right next to the fence I yelled that I'd get it and hopped up onto the fence rail.

That's as far as I got. The woman next door was in the yard and she'd been sunbathing. She'd already got the ball and was preparing to throw it back.

"Ah, don't throw it," I suggested, my eyes popping. "If you'd be so kind as to pass it to me?"

Geez, I couldn't believe it when she laughed, walked over and handed me the ball.

"Thank you," I said, being polite. "Don't go away. There's a question I need to ask you later."

I tossed the ball back to the boys and we continued stuffing around.

Now you're probably wondering what just happened. Well, the woman next door is a real dish. About twenty five, long black hair, boobs that stick out to here, legs that don't seem to quit, nice hips and a tush that Kim K. would envy.

Compare that to me -- eighteen and average. Same as my mates. Same as our various girl-friends, some of whom are friendlier than others.

Now you're thinking that this still doesn't explain why my eyes were popping. Maria, that's her name, had been sun-bathing. Now while I'm sure that she would look sensational in a bikini, she hadn't bothered to put one on. She'd been bathing au natural, and when she'd strolled over to pass me the ball she'd been laughing at my popping eyes as they watched her breasts bounce and her hips sway. I fell instantly in lust.

After a while my mates drifted away, but I remained home. I strolled back to the fence and climbed up. Maria was still sun-bathing and still naked. I finished climbing over the fence, landing lightly in the yard. Whistling softly I strolled over to her, looking down at her, enjoying the view.

She didn't try to cover up, just gave me a slightly cold stare.

"Seen enough?" she demanded.

"Ah, now that you mention it, no," I replied, gently nudging one ankle to encourage her to part her legs a little more. Damned if she didn't do so.

"Question for you," I said softly. "Are you home alone?"

She looked amused and nodded to indicate that yes, she was home alone.

"OK, second question. Are you going to lodge a complaint if I ravish you?"

She blinked at that one.

"What sort of question is that?" she demanded.

"An honest one," I pointed out. I indicated the front of my bulging trousers. "I really want to take you here and now but it would be silly of me to do so if you're the sort of girl who's going to go crying and telling people that they've been ravished. I could get into trouble that way. So, are you?"

"Um, I've never really considered the matter," she admitted. "No, I don't think I would admit it had happened. Too embarrassing for words."

"Fair enough," I said, and started undoing my trousers.

"Are you serious?" she asked. "You're not even going to consider asking?"

"Mm, no, not really. You'd probably feel morally obliged to say no. It'll be easier to just get down to it."

I slid my trousers and shorts off, showing what was, in my opinion, a very nice erection. From the way Maria's eyebrows rose it seemed that she also considered it to be quite reasonable.

Not wanting a prolonged wrestle if Maria chose to fight I moved quickly. Bending down I grabbed her ankles, lifting them high and parting them at the same time. The leverage I had meant that Maria was pinned to her back and shoulders, unable to wriggle and wide open to me.

Leaning over her I was swiftly in position, my cock nudging her lips. I started applying a bit of pressure.

Figuring that she hadn't had time to get aroused I moved slowly, just easing my way in. Being an exhibitionist was apparently arousing I decided. Maria was already wet and her body was welcoming my intrusion quite happily, thank you very much. I drove in harder, sinking my full length into her.

It felt terrific. She was hot and wet and closed tightly around me. I started pumping, moving slowly but firmly, not yet ready to let rip, just enjoying the initial feel. Slowly but surely I increased my speed, pulling right back and then plunging in, feeling her pushing up to take me. Very soon I had a nice little rhythm going.

So I pulled out.

Maria looked stunned, even more so when I slapped her bottom and ordered her to roll over. She did so, with what I considered unseemly haste for a rape victim. Where was the show of reluctance? Shameful. I lifted her bottom slightly higher, positioning her to my satisfaction.

This time when I drove in there was no hesitation. A hard driving lunge put me fully inside her and then I proceeded to go to town, banging away vigorously. To amuse myself I spanked her bottom with every thrust, hearing her protest but noting that it didn't slow down her responses at all. Every time I drove forward she was ready, her bottom rearing to take both me and a firm spank.

After a while I dropped the spanks, getting my hands on her generous breasts instead. I squeezed and rubbed them, all the while merrily ploughing the field.

Deciding a change of position was called for I rolled over onto my side, taking her with me. I finished up flat on my back, Maria straddling me but facing the wrong way. I demanded that she swivel around to face me, which she did, not disengaging for that little trick.

"Don't just sit there," I told her. "Start bouncing. Put some effort into it."

At the same time I pulled her down so her breasts were crushed against my chest. Holding her there I relaxed, feeling her bottom bobbing as she slid up and down my pole. I let her get on with it, just remembering to give her a firm spank if she slowed down. It was amazing how energetic she was for an older woman. It was even more amazing that I hadn't exploded long ago. It wasn't going to be long coming.

Time was growing short. When I blow I want to be in control, not lie there being milked like a cow. I rolled over again, placing her under me. Then I really let rip, driving in hard and fast, eager for relief. Relief came shuddering through me as I unloaded into her, feeling her holding me tight, getting her own satisfaction.

When I had time to consider it I was quite pleased that I'd lasted long enough to have her climax. I have a little tendency to forget my partner's needs, but no problems this time. She was lying back on the grass, looking slightly stunned, a very successful ravishment if I do say so myself.

I relaxed and waited, wanting to make sure she was OK. Eventually she stirred, sat up, and looked at me.

"Well," she snapped. "I hope you're satisfied with yourself. Do you often go around ravishing innocent young women?"

It took me a moment and then it registered that the innocent young woman she was referring to was herself.

"Ah, no," I admitted. "Not really. Hardly ever, now that you mention it. Um, as a matter of fact, you'd be the first."

I considered for a moment while she gave me a feminine type look. Don't ask me what that sort of look means.

"Actually," I said, "while you are the first, if you give me a few minutes to catch my breath and a few more minutes for my balls to recover, I'll also make you my second."

"You're kidding," she said.

"No, seriously. I'm young and healthy and my gonads should recover fast. Just sit there in patience for a few minutes and then I'll attend to you."

"You really expect me to just sit here waiting for you to ravish me a second time?"

"Ah, yes. Why not? Were you planning on going somewhere? I thought you'd settled in for an afternoon sunbake? Just keep on doing that until I'm ready for you."

I relaxed, enjoying the sun myself, my hand resting on her mons, gently massaging, keeping her arousal simmering until I was ready.

Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers