Questions of the Heart

Story Info
Should I or shouldn't I?
790 words
3.21
27.9k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit patiently, for hours at a time. Waiting, and watching for any sign to let me know she is there. The things I want to say to her, dancing in my head. Wanting to feel her words caress the depths of my mind.

There she is, oh how I've missed her. Will she be timid today, or come on like the tigress of yesterday. Does she even realize how she affects me? Would she care? Does she think about me, when we're apart. Is there an answering, in her body, for the blood racing through mine?

So many questions, without answers, and too afraid to ask. I'm not even sure if I should be looking at her, in the way that I do. Sometimes I feel way out of my league, but then she'll say something, and I knew it was coming before she made a sound. On those occasions, I know there is hope for the lost and confused soul inside of me.

She sits there, waiting for me to say the first word, and I have no idea how to start. Finally I ask about her day, and we begin idle conversation. Do I tell her, that I want to ravish her 44D tits? No, I probably won't. How would she react? My dick is hard, just thinking of the possibilities. Is she sitting there, with her pussy wet, and throbbing, waiting for me to make a move? This must be some new, ritualistic form of foreplay, that no one has told me about. If only she could know my thoughts. Of course if she did, it might be the last I ever saw of her.

I want to lightly run my hand up the back of her thigh, until it becomes her ass. Then the question would be, should I continue caressing, or would it be better to knead it, like twin loaves of bread? Just to have my hands on it at all, would be a dream come true. Ok, maybe not, because when I dream of her ass, just touching it is not in the picture. Would she think me to be some kind of pervert, if she knew how much I want to kiss, and nibble at her ass? Could it be possible , that she would let me run my tongue between the cheeks? I'm sure, given the chance, she would love for me to lick her tight little asshole. There is the problem though. Do I take the chance, and maybe ruin what we already have?

Some of the things we've talked about, in the past tell me a lot about her, but there is still so much to learn. I was in California two weeks ago, and she said she had a friend, that could tell me all about her. I didn't want to learn about her, from some one else. Should I have met her friend? Some of my questions may have been answered, but probably not the ones I need the most.

Does she trust me enough to tie her to her bed? Maybe she shouldn't, but a man can fantasize. Spread eagle on her king sized mattress, with a pillow to raise her nether regions in the air. It would be fun to alternate, between a feather and a whip. Ok, maybe it would only be fun for me. Using my mouth, I could bring her to the brink, and maybe she would beg me to fuck her. Will I, or should I tease her more. Will her mouth feel as good wrapped around my dick as I dream it would. I wonder if she's ticklish. This thought opens a total other realm of enjoyment possibilities. Tie her face up, or down? Up and those beautiful tits are begging to be licked, and fucked. Down and the same goes for her wonderful ass. Could it be possible, that she would welcome the decadent, and depraved longings, that I keep hidden? Maybe she is the wild woman, that I sometimes catch a glimpse of.

Will her screams, of passion or rejection, wake her children? Are the neighbors close enough to hear, or will they even care? Should I just leave things as they are, and continue being the friends we've become? Do I hide the lustful thoughts, or take my chances for a new stage in our relationship? I'm not sure what to do, if anything, but the intense frustrations may drive me crazy. Ok, people that know me will swear, that I've been nuts for my entire life, but what do the doctors really know.

After reading my "story" maybe you, the readers, can relate to how rough it can be to stalk some one cyberly.