Quetzalcoatl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm pretty sure he was one of those guys."

"Then we have to get out of here tonight," my mother commanded.

"What do you mean?"

"Ed, his two friends will come to find him; maybe not today, but soon. We don't want to be here when they find him."

It made sense. He was here alone during the day and the three of them were here last night. Maybe they go solo during the day, and team up at night if they find something. Also this one didn't have a gun. Maybe they had only one gun, or maybe they only bring it out at night when they need it.

"I don't understand this," my mom continued. "They rape Mrs. Bauman last night, and now he tries to rape me today."

"I know. He didn't seem to care about me at all. He was solely concentrated on you."

"I don't know what to think?" Mom said, perplexed.

"You know the Internet was all a buzz with some crap about men who recovered from the Q-flu that showed marked increases in libido. You don't think that some individuals became almost sex craved zombies."

"Zombies?"

"Well not zombies, but maybe it changed their personality enough that their need for sex overrode their normal inhibitions."

"Great. Even more things to be scared about," she said exasperated. "We need to get a move on, if we are going to get out of here tonight."

"What should I do about the body?"

"Hide it in the basement. We will be long gone before it starts to decompose." I guess we really are never coming back, I thought, as I dragged the body down the stairs.

The rest of the day was spent on preparing for the trip. I wasn't sure how much the Humvee would hold so I arranged all of our gear in priority order starting with the guns. I figured when it got dark I would drive the SUV between our and our neighbor's house.

There were only a few bushes between our two houses, so I could run over them and park in the back yard. Then, under cover of night, and away from any prying eyes, I could load up and be ready to go.

My mom figured to get a couple of hours sleep, and leave at about four in the morning. Most everybody would be asleep then, and the ten-mile trip to Freeport shouldn't take more than a couple of hours. Next we would load up the boat at dawn and be out on the Great South Bay before anyone knew.

I finished late in the afternoon, and then had something to eat. It would be hours before the sun came down, so I decided to take a little nap. It had been a stressful day, to say the least, and I was exhausted so sacking out sounded great.

"You go ahead, dear," was my mother's answer when I told her I was taking a nap. "I have a few more loose ends to tie up, and I'll see you later." I trudged upstairs, and I was full of sweat as I fell asleep in that king sized bed.

I awoke a few hours later to twilight outside. I figured I had about an hour before the sun went down. That's when I noticed my mom sleeping next to me. I hadn't even heard her get into bed.

She was on her side facing away from me. She wasn't wearing her normal sleepwear. In fact she wasn't wearing the tank top and panties that she had been wearing the previous night. She had on a sports bra, like she used to wear for her yoga class, and white lace panties. The lace was so sparse that it hardly covered anything. I could see the crack of her ass as if she were naked.

I could feel the lust swell inside of me, and I could feel my cock swell in my shorts. I tried to close my eyes and not look, but I couldn't keep away. I had to look. Nothing was ever so erotic. I was filled with desire and it was forcing me to submit.

Mom stirred in bed and wiggled her ass. The whiteness of the lace contrasted beautifully with her dark skin. Oh God, I thought. I wanted to jump on top of her and fuck her. I had lost all sense of reasoning.

I had told myself that I wouldn't jerk off again with her in bed, but I couldn't stop myself and found my hand entering the waistband of my shorts. Next I was grabbing at my cock and feeling how good it felt to stroke it, as I looked at my mom in those lacy white panties.

I wanted to see more, not just her ass; I wanted to see tits and pussy. God help me. As if on cue, she started shifting in bed, and rolled first onto her back and then on her side facing me.

My hand froze in my shorts. I was afraid that she was waking, but her eyes were still closed and her breathing was slow and rhythmic.

Her bra was pulled tight against her breasts, and I could see the outline of them, but what I really could see was her nipples poking through long and hard.

Also, her panties were tantalizingly see-through, all the way down to her labia. There they got too lacy and they obscured my view, but it was enough that I could see the outline of her lips through the material.

I started stroking myself hard to my new view. My shorts and boxers were inhibiting me, so I eased them down to my thighs. This way I could stroke myself with ease. Like I said the lust had completely taken over me.

I was jerking off while I looked at my mother's pussy lips; my hard cock just feet away from my mother's face. I was insane with lust.

I looked at mom's tits through the material and then her pussy lips, and then back to my mom's tits and then back to her pussy lips. I was getting close to coming when I looked up to see my mom's eyes wide open.

"Oh shit!!" I yelled as I tried to pull up my shorts. "Mom, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. Oh God, what have I done."

My mom grabbed my arm. "Ed it's okay."

"I'm sorry, Mom."

"It's okay. It's okay."

"I'm so sorry, Mom."

"Ed, I'm okay with it. Stop. It's okay."

"What?"

"It's okay. I'm okay with it. I don't know what happened to us after we got sick. But for some reason it seems okay. It seems necessary. I might be one of the only women left in the world, and you might be the only man who's not a homicidal rapist."

"Mom, I don't know what...." I let the sentence trail off. I didn't know what to say. She then did something insane. She tried to put her hand down my shorts. "Here let me help you."

"MOM!!" I shouted, as I tried to pull away, but she had a hold of my shorts.

"Relax," she said as she pulled me back towards her and slid her hand in my shorts. She had a hold of my cock.

"Ah shit, you lost it." My cock was as flaccid as a popped balloon. "This should help." She started squeezing the head of my cock, softly. It felt wonderful, and soon I was hard again,

"That's better." My cock was as hard as a rock, and she began to stroke it. My pelvis instinctively rocked toward her.

"That feels good, right?! Pull your shorts down, they're hurting my hand." I obediently complied and pulled them down to my knees.

"Good. That's easier," she said as she started to stroke me harder. I closed my eyes and let out a sigh; it felt so good. But I couldn't keep my eyes closed for long. I wanted to see her. I looked at her tits and then her pussy.

"You like what you see?"

I nodded yes.

"Do you want to see more?"

I nodded yes again. She didn't miss a stroke, but with her free hand she pulled her bra up to expose her tits. They were large and beautiful. The lust overtook me in a giant wave.

But she didn't stop there, to my amazement; she started to push her panties down. I saw the top of her bush and then the outline of her labia and finally her pussy lips.

"Am I pretty, Ed?"

"Yes."

"Am I sexy?" She asked as she stroked my cock.

"Mom, you are so sexy."

"Are you going to come?"

"Yes," I panted, as my breathing became deep. The sex and lust completely filled me and I thought of nothing but climaxing.

"Mom, I'm going to come on you." It wasn't a warning. I wanted to come all over her.

"No, you're not. Just let me know when you are close."

"I'm close now, Mom."

She slid down my body and took me in her mouth. She was sucking my cock and it was incredible. I was fucking my mom's face. I didn't last too long after that. I came in her mouth, and with every throb of my cock I continued to orgasm and ejaculate more semen into her mouth.

She rolled over onto her back still swallowing the last of my come and I rolled over on my back taking in what had just happened and gasping for air. She just lay there for a few minutes with her hand on my thigh and I just lay there staring at the ceiling.

One part of me felt weird about what happened and another part of me wanted to roll over and fuck her. She then got up on an elbow, and as she straightened out her clothes, she kissed me on the cheek and got out of bed.

"Are you okay?" She looked concerned.

"Yeah, I guess." I was evasive.

"Obviously we have to talk," she said as she put on her shorts and t-shirt. "But it's getting dark, and you have to get that Jeep so that we can pack it."

I looked out the window and saw that, in fact, it was sunset. I quickly pulled up my shorts, slipped on my sneakers, and sped out of the bedroom.

My head was a quandary of thoughts as I slipped out the back door, making sure it was locked, and slipped over Cooper's fence. My mother had just given me a blowjob. It was hard to concentrate on what I had to do.

I got to the Humvee and slipped behind the wheel. Starting the vehicle produced a low throaty roar, but then it settled down to a quiet idle. The rain was still on the windshield, but I could see clearly up and down the street in that June twilight.

I put it in drive and slowly headed out of the driveway and out in the street. I didn't go too fast, as I was trying to keep the motor sounds to a minimum. I passed my house and proceeded up my neighbor's drive, between the two houses and into the backyard.

I did a jug handle turn through his garden and headed for my backyard, looking for the least amount of bushes to crash through. I needn't have bothered, because the big machine easily rode over whatever shrub was in my way. I guess if it had no trouble in Afghanistan, it wouldn't have any trouble in Garden City.

Next I backed it up to the house as my mother opened up the back door to let me in. I could see her figure up against the black of the darkened interior. She looked really pretty. Stop it, I thought, isn't it bad enough that she just gave you a blowjob?!

The rest of the night we loaded up the SUV. I had the guns loaded and sitting toward the front, with the shotgun right in the passenger compartment. With my mother's help, I first loaded food, then gas, followed by clothes, candles, flashlights, extra batteries, and so on until the back was full.

We got about three quarters of our stuff, which was good, because I doubted we would get in all of the stuff my mother had packed. I was happy with all that we had been able to pack, but my mom was less so. She was able to get in a few more items, but nothing of consequence.

We finished packing around midnight, and were sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee. I had found an old percolator in Cooper's basement, and that had replaced my jury rig.

"How long do you think it will take us to get to Freeport?" She asked after taking her first sip.

"Not sure. I figure it's only about ten miles, but I don't know how bad the roads are clogged. I want to try and use the Meadowbrook Parkway. I figure that we can use the large grassy areas to get around the cars. We have to avoid any downtown areas. We don't want to run into any roadblocks."

"Roadblocks?"

"I don't know, Mom. The military or the police may have put up roadblocks to control the crowds. Or gangs may have put some up since, to prey on unsuspecting travelers. We might only get a couple of miles and have to turn back."

"We're not coming back here. I'm not coming back to those sexual deviants."

"Mom we might run into sexual deviants anywhere."

"We're not coming back here! Remember, we have a dead body in the basement."

The term sexual deviant reminded me of what happened this evening, and I soon became embarrassed. My mother must have picked up on it, because she looked me right in the eye. "Are you okay with what happened today?" She asked.

"I don't know." I lowered my eyes.

"How do you feel?"

I just shook my head. It was typical of a female to want to get to the bottom of our feelings.

"Well you must feel something. We had sex this evening."

Oh God, I thought, horrified, but she kept looking to me for an answer. She looked so pretty in the candlelight, I couldn't get mad at her.

"If you must know, I liked it. Okay?" I just looked at her, but she didn't seem shocked. "I'm sorry that I did that to you. It wont happen again." I was ashamed.

She just kept looking at me. I could tell she was thinking of what to say. "I don't know why you think that you're the one to blame. I initiated it."

"I know Mom, but..."

"Didn't you think it was unusual that I wore lacy, see-through panties to bed with you?"

"Yeah." I did now.

"I was awake last night when you... well you know." She didn't wait for my response. "Despite what one would think, I wasn't upset by it. I think that flu changed you. I think that it changed all of the men. You're my son, and I want you to be happy and satisfied, no matter what."

I didn't know what to think. I just sat there.

"I don't want you to think that you were to blame. I initiated everything. I was happy to do it for you. Okay?"

"Okay." I said unconvinced. Something else was up.

My mom went up to bed a little while later, but I just sat in the living room staring out of the window. I don't know if it was the impending trip, or the fact that I wasn't tired, but I couldn't sleep. I certainly wasn't going back in that bed with my mother. I couldn't trust myself; or her.

12