Quick! Get Under the Bed!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,086 Followers

A few times at the club during happy hour, one of the guys would whisper something dirty that I had said a few nights before in the shower and I would be so embarrassed that I would blush, bright red. I had blushed since I was a teenager and I couldn't break the habit. Their wives would jump on their husbands for telling me dirty jokes and Harry would laugh.

If Harry said it once he said it a dozen times. "Look at my sweet innocent baby. She's blushing like a virgin bride."

Every time Harry said it, all the guys had a really good laugh!

I had that wonderful sex with my guys for years. During those years I had my choice of three dependable studs – singles, doubles, or triples – all eager to service me anytime Harry was out of town. And, if I needed it, they took care of me in the afternoon when he was in town. It was the afternoons that finally caused a problem. Harry usually worked regular hours but not always. Sometimes he came home early, unexpectedly.

It was a Thursday and George had stopped by for a "nooner" on his lunch hour. We thought it was safe. We were buck naked, banging away blissfully on our second fuck in the master bedroom when I heard Harry's voice at the foot of the stairs.

"Reba! Are you up there?"

"Oh shit," George and I said together.

"Quick! Get under the bed!" I said.

I picked up his clothes and pushed them under the bed with him. I barely had time enough to get on my robe and throw the covers back up on the bed when Harry walked into he room. He was grinning from ear to ear and started telling me all about the Mitchell contract which was now signed, sealed, and delivered.

"We need to celebrate!" Harry yelled. "I want to take you out to dinner, get you drunk, and then bring you back here, and fuck your brains out."

I threw my arms around him and started kissing his face. "I love you Harry you wonderful horny man. I want to fuck you too – let's get an early start in the shower."

I was scared to death. I started pushing him toward the bathroom and peeling off his clothes. I turned on those triple nozzles in that big shower, and the room got all steamy. I finally got him naked, closed the bathroom door, pushed him into the shower, and, dropping my robe, I joined him.

Steam was rising up all around us and we soaped each other up and I got him to fuck me standing up in the shower, water splashing all over us. My pussy was still dripping cum from George's first fuck and that made it easy for Harry's little dick to slip into what had to be the most frightened, terrified pussy in all of northern Virginia.

After we dried off and went into the bedroom I noticed that that the bed covers had been arranged more neatly than I had done in my haste. George, of course, was no longer under the bed. There was certainly a big wet spot but I could get the sheets changed before Harry and I went to bed.

I thanked my lucky stars that I had not lost the trust of that wonderful husband of mine. His trust was very important to me. After that close call I didn't fuck any more at home when Harry was in town. If the guys wanted a piece of ass when Harry was in town they had to get a motel room – and one in another town. I was taking no chances. I loved my man and wanted to keep his respect.

My near discovery happened about two years ago and since then we have had a cozy, safe arrangement. I never risk fucking around with any guy except with Harry's three golf partners and we take no chances when he's in town. I have made them swear not to talk about us privately among the three of them. But, the guys have admitted that they do joke around about Harry's little pecker and his teensy balls. I have told them over and over not to do that because I don't want someone to overhear them. But, I guess a pecker that small is just too funny for them to resist laughing at.

When our state senator lost a bid for re-election, there was a lot more news about his wife. Harry began to rant and rave and shout at the television screen again.

"CUNT! WHORE! Kick the slut to the curb! I can't see why some bitch would want to betray her husband and fuck a stranger," he said.

"Fuck a stranger?" I said. "What a terrible thing to do! I could never, ever fuck a stranger!"

Harry looked at me tenderly. "I know you couldn't, dearest. You could never fuck a stranger."

I repeated, "No - never – ever."

After all, I thought, George and Bob and Mike were not strangers. They were three of Harry's very best friends.

So I have never lost Harry's trust. I have worked hard to keep it and I have worked as hard as I can to please the man I love. I have my wonderful home in Virginia, or VA as so many of us call it. I have my wonderful country club in VA. I have my wonderful life in VA. And most important of all and best of all, I have my loving husband, my wonderful Harry in VA.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,086 Followers
12