Quick Getaway

Story Info
Jayna has fun with a fomer General Hospital actor.
789 words
4
22.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jayna wasn't sure how it had happened but she was roped into taking her 15 year old cousin and two of her friends to Niagara Falls for two days.

At 25 Jayna was not looking forward to spending two whole days with three giggly teenagers. She was thankful ther her aunt had arranged for her to have her own motel room.

After settling into her room Dina stretched out on the bed and was on the verge of dozing off when her cousin burst in with her friends in tow screaming,

"Oh my God Jayna you are never gonna believe who is staying in this very motel!"

Jayna rolled her eyes and tried to act interested.

"Oh my God who?" she said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Jayna come on this is way cool, Jonathan Jackson is here on some promotional thing"

Jayna's mind began to wander, she was no stranger to Jonathan's work, or for that matter his body. Who cares if he was six years her junior, age was just a number right?

Her cousin brought her out of her daydream.

"We're gonna meet up with some other girls and see if we can find him"

"Sure guys, have fun" was Jayna's reply.

When they left she proceeded to concentrate on napping. After about 15 minutes of peaceful slee someone began frantically knocking on her door. Jayna said a few choice words under her breath and got up to open the door.

"Hey, I'm Jon, and I've got 20 screaming teenage girls chasing me, can I PLEASE come in?!"

Jayna listened and sure enough she heard the squeals of a teenage female mob headed in their direction. She grabbed Jonathan's wrist, pulled him into her room and quickly locked the door. The screaming herd of girls continued down the hall.

"Thanks, I owe you my life" Jonathan said

"No problem, you can just chill here until you think its safe to leave" Jayna replied.

"Don't let me be a burden, if you have some things to do, to right ahead"

"Well, I was thinking about taking a shower, but--"

"Go ahead, I'll just watch TV or something"

As Jayna showered she let her mind wander to thoughts of Jonathan.

"Damn the years have been good to that boy, but didn't I read somewhere that he's proud of his virginity?"

She stepped out of the shower and without even thinking walked out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel. Jonathan looked up and was rendered speechless.

Once she had realized what she'd done Jayna was extremely apologetic.

"I know what you've heard about me" Jonathan said. "And I won't tell if you don't"

Jayna couldn't believe her ears, Jonathan Jackson was hitting on her!

" You think I'm kidding don't you?" Jonathan asked.

Jayna didn't hesitate, she dropped the towel and walked over to him. She took his hand and placed them on her breasts. He touch was so gentle and his hands were trembling.

"Don't worry" she whispered, "I'll be gentle"

She helped him out of his clothes, kissed him gently on the lips and worked her way down to his stomach. Jonathan shuddered and ran his fingers through Jayna's hair.

Jayna kept her promise, she was very gentle with him. She took his hand, placed it on her waiting pussy and gently guided two of his fingers inside of her. She kissed his lips and took his cock in her hands and worked him to the edge of orgasm. She then climbed on top of him and lowered herself gently onto him. She rocked slow and easy. She could feel his heartbeat quicken with every thrust.

All at once he rolled on top of her and quickened the pace. Before long they were exploding in waves of passion.

Jonathan lay staring at the eling and turned to Jayna and asked,

"You'll keep my secret right? I mean I won't see the headline 'I screwed devout virgin Jonathan Jackson in a Niagara Falls motel room' staring back at me from the cover of a supermarket tabloid now will I"

Jayna laughed, "Well, maybe if they paid me enough"

Jonathan raised an eyebrow and shook his head.

Just then they heard a knock at the door.

"The bathroom" Jayna said

Jonathan grabbed his clothes and headed for the bathroom.

It was Jayna's cousin and her two friends and they looked a bit disappointed.

"Any luck girls?" Jayna asked

"No, we think he ducked into a room when no one was looking"

"Yeah, mine" Jayna thought

"I sure could use a shower" her cousin said, "All that running made me hot"

"Hmm.." Jayna thought. A wicked smile spread across her face. "A shower sounds good to me too"