Quick Sneak

Story Info
She found herself on her knees next door.
1k words
4.16
313.8k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't really given much thought to this. I mean how much thought should a woman give to placing her lips on a man's erect cock while her husband is working in his garage? I should have run like hell in hindsight but here I am on my knees in the living room of my next door neighbor sucking her husbands cock. It really is a nice male specimen, full in my hands, veiny and cut with a wonderful mushroom crown. I have always enjoyed having a man's cock in my hands and looking at this one up close it was a treat to take it fully into my wet moist mouth and suck gently on that spongy head. Oh how delicious this is. Squeezing my thighs together I pushed my lipstick coated lips over the head and traveled down half way before sucking my mouth back up the shaft of his cock. My tongue swirled around his head before my wet married mouth traveled back down his slippery cock. My free hand found his ball sack and gently massaged him while I fucked his cock with my mouth. That cock was so full and hard. Pulling my mouth off his head with a wet plop I looked up in his eyes as I licked the head. He just groaned and placed his hands on the back of my head, playing with my long dark hair and pushed my face back onto his fat cock.

I only had a few minutes before my husband would be finished with his chores. I wanted to taste cum. I wanted to cheat. I wanted to suck another man. I even wanted to leave here with the taste and aroma of another man's fresh cum still on my tongue and breath. Returning to the joyfully illicit pleasure in front of me, I squeezed his balls softly and kissed the head of his cock. It was so swollen and erect bobbing before my face. It's full seven inches protruded from a nest of jet black curly pubic hair and as I began fucking my married lips down his thick shaft, my nose pushed into the hair at the base of his cock. Holding it in my mouth I let my drool spill out of the corner of my mouth and pulling my lips up the cock, I grasped the base of it with my free hand, jacking it slowly. Fucking my mouth up and down his head and stroking the length of his cock I sucked for his cum. His thighs pressed against my head and his fingers pulled into my hair as he bucked his hips towards my mouth. He started fucking me, screwing my married sucking mouth. His soft moans began to increase and I felt his fingers reach into my blouse and lift my bra off my breasts. As I continued whore-sucking his wonderful cock, his fingers pinched my aroused nipple . My cunt began to juice and I drooled over his thick cock, jacking it off faster.

With his cock in my hand and my lips sucking his purplish head I began thinking of how nice it would feel to have this cock fucking my wedded cunt. But I didn't have time for that. Maybe another time but for now I needed his cum, I needed that salty taste on my lips and knowing how close he was, I picked up my tempo on his cock. I could feel him begin to tense up and knowing his balls were full and almost ready to deliver, I took his cock completely into my mouth and buried my nose in his hair. Sucking up and down completely on that cock, I released his balls and my middle finger found his puckered asshole. Without pushing into it, I played with it, teasing it and running my finger over and over it as I sucked his cock. My mouth was full of saliva and it drooled down his cock. I could feel him getting close, and closer. His moans picked up and his cock twitched with each sucking motion. His hand grasped my full tit and he kneaded it while holding it from underneath.

With an outburst of a groan he told me he was cumming. I pulled his cock out of my mouth and with my lips pressed over his cock eye I stroked his full cock. The first jet of milky white jism hit the roof of my mouth. His cock continued with three or four jets of sperm before it began to leak out of the corners of my lips. He continued to cum in small spurts as I licked his cock and took all his spilled cum off the shaft of his cock into my wet mouth. Swirling it around I savored the taste and illicit pleasure of having another man cum in my mouth. Swallowing it, I pushed my mouth back onto his cock cleaning it and licking it. Sucking my mouth up and down the last couple of times I pulled my mouth off and looked at his softening cock, clean and moist with my saliva. ... the next time I am going to fuck like a whore on that fat prick but until then I needed to greet my hubby with a wet kiss ...

This is my first attempt at writing anything like this. I am a 41 year old married mother of one, a seventeen year old daughter. I have been married for twenty one years now and while I was very promiscuous in the early years of my marriage I had remained faithful for several years. A couple years ago things changed and I was introduced to the internet. I had not bothered with it much in the past but I ended up getting AOL and with the chat rooms I was in trouble. I met my first man off the internet within a couple months of starting to play and I ended up cheating with him in a New Orleans motel room. He fucked me whorishly and I really liked it. No, I loved it. I was addicted to it. I masturbated about that experience for a few weeks before I worked up the courage to do it again, same man on a return visit. The second time was as satisfying as the first and by now I knew I was seriously into cheating.

I am going to attempt to write some more if people are interested. If they are not, well I'll write for myself.