Quick Trip to the Barn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conroy39
conroy39
862 Followers

The cow's body was afire. Her erect nipples grew even fatter, painfully hard and thick, jabbing insistently into the milking cups. The stall echoed with the slap-slap-slap of the farmhand's muscular hips against her ass as he serviced her, satiating his cock in her gulping, clinging pussy. He fucked her coarsely, crudely, stretching her open as he forced himself into her, making it clear that his only interest was in satisfying his own need. The cow groaned and gave long, moo-like moans, surrendering herself completely to being used for the man's selfish lust. Every virile thrust sent his heavily laden balls slapping against her throbbing clit and made her emptying breasts sway and jiggle as the insatiable machine continued to suckle her.

She could no longer see, no longer think. Her head lolled around uncontrollably, and she was vaguely aware that she was gasping for air. Slap, slap, slap against her ass, on and on, the man's powerful hips driving his need into her again and again. His coarse hair scratched at her soft flesh, and his fingers were almost painfully tight as they held her in place. Drip, drip, drip into the jar, the hungry milker still suckling away at her aching, throbbing nipples. Her heavily swaying udders were pouring out fire now, sparks of the blaze that filled her body overflowing into the greedy cups and sending shudders rocking back and forth from head to toe. She was nothing more than an animal, a fat, swollen cunt at one end lazily thrust out for bulls to wander by and satisfy their cocks in, and two huge udders at the other, always heavy and filled to bursting with her own liquid lust...

With a sudden meaty crack the farmhand slapped the cow's ass, and at that moment her climax ripped through her in a lightning flash. Her teeth drew back and her eyes felt like they would start from her head as she gave a low, groaning cry of surrender, screaming out her submission to the stranger servicing her.

The farmhand grunted suddenly, jerked once, and his enormous cock burst inside her. With a last shuddering thrust he buried himself up to the root in her pussy. Fill me, pleaded the cow silently. She could feel his fat shaft jerk and tremble as it forced spurt after spurt of thick seed into her. The cow pressed backwards against the big man's body and squeezed at his cock, encouraging him to drain his hot spunk into her. Use me, she breathed to herself as she milked him dry. Pump your load into me! I want it all! Pump me full!

The man gritted his teeth and grunted again and again as he relieved his balls in the cow's belly. Rope after rope gushed into her, splashes of hot, sticky lust pouring into her wantonly sucking depths. Finally the farmhand's cock gave a last shudder, giving up a last thick spurt to join the ocean of warm jism now sloshing in the cow's cunt. His strong fingers released their tight grip on her shoulder. After a moment, he let out a sigh and unceremoniously dragged his cock out of her. It gave a wet, gooey sound as it popped free, uncorking a stream of thick cum which began to bubble and drip down her thighs.

Without a word the farmhand stood back up, brushing the straw off his knees. There was a faint clink and rattle as he refastened his overalls. Then, without a word, the man picked up his milk can and went on about his rounds.

The cow crouched there for a couple minutes, enjoying the pulsing aftershocks of her climax and a warm tingling to match the soft drained contentment of her breasts. Her pussy felt swollen and stretched out, gaped open from the man's fat cock and his coarse coupling. Finally she nudged her shoulder against the metal plate. The machine fell silent, and the cups ceased their hungry gulps. The barn was quiet now, except for the far-off sound of another milking machine.

The cow sat up on her knees, pulling the milking cups gently away and hanging them back up on their rack. Amanda felt relieved now, warm and contented. She noted with some surprise and a little amusement her nipples, purple and absurdly erect, stretched into inch-long teats from the machine's insistent tug. Are they growing too?

The woman clambered to her feet, a little unsteadily, and scratched at all the places where the straw had tickled. Then, eyeing the shredded remains of her panties, Amanda squatted shamelessly. Can't have it running down my thighs all day, she thought, clenching her muscles and expelling as much of the gooey load in her cunt as she could. Sticky clots bubbled and blurped out of her, dripping into the straw. There were some baby wipes in her purse, and she cleaned herself up. Finally, Amanda glanced at her watch and began hastily to dress, once again wrapping away her secret.

--- --- --- --- --- --- ---

"Hey, there you are," said Frank as Amanda came in. She did not seem as impatient and irritable as before lunch; the icy, detached calm had returned.

"Here I am," replied Amanda crisply, eyeing the clock. 1:02. The developers from Mid-Atlantic congregated silently around the other end of the table, looking annoyed and uncomfortable. She regarded them for a moment and then turned away to her partner. "What's the situation?" she asked in a lower tone, pulling out her phone to check her messages.

"They've already made it clear that they're not going to fight this," said Frank, flipping through a legal pad with his notes. He avoided making eye contact with the opposing party. "Didn't feel like calling your bluff. We should be able to get this done at thirty million. It doesn't look like we're going to need to give any further."

"Good," said Amanda coldly, glancing up at him for a moment before going back to her phone. Frank looked for a moment straight into the piercing blue eyes, and had a sudden vision of closed, barred windows, shutting off any glimpse of her soul. Whatever her secrets were, they were locked safely away. "I've already given all I plan to today. Let's paper the deal and get on with it."

conroy39
conroy39
862 Followers
12