Quickie

Story Info
I've got something to show you, but I'm in a hurry.
754 words
3.94
17.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

 

Charlie Harris woke up one Friday morning, glanced at his clock and saw he was already running late. He then glanced down at his erection and being that Charlie was never one to waste a quality erection like the one he was sporting that morning, he knew he had to move quickly. Leaping out of bed, he quickly got dressed and then checked the ribbon on his Underwood typewriter.

"Damn, almost out," he exclaimed, grabbing his telephone and dialing. "Hey baby, you're still there?"

"Good, good, hey I've got something to show you, but I'm in a hurry."

"Okay, okay, I'll be right over," he replied, hanging up the phone, pulling on the rest of his clothes and grabbing his car keys. Glancing at his counter, he realized he had already spent over one hundred twenty five words just getting dressed. Damn he had to hurry.

He drove the long way, knowing there was very little scenery to describe, just road and guardrails and a few other cars. Thankfully there were no blossoming trees or anything like that. After the long drive he screeched up in front of his girlfriend's apartment and rushed up to her door.

Charlie grabbed for the door knob but discovered it was locked, so he then wasted a number of words reaching up, grabbing the ornate brass door knocker with the number four hundred twelve inscribed on it and knocking three times. He then wasted some more words tapping his feet and waiting for her to answer the door.

She opened the door and before she could say anything, Charlie said, "Quick I'm in a hurry and running out of typewriter ribbon, so don't talk. I've already used up almost three hundred words just getting over here and getting you to open the door."

"Now Charlie Harris, if you think you're gonna barge in here with an innie outtie cum fuck you have another thing coming. You better plan to at least let me come."

"Okay but only if you promise to remain still, not to moan out or cry out while you are coming and to limit the pulsations of your pussy."

"I'll see what I can do," she replied pulling off her night gown. She sat back on the bed and watched as Charlie dove in between her legs, immediately pressing his tongue into her.

Feeling his tongue slip into her so quickly, she let out a slight gasp, but then was able to keep herself relatively silent. She just spread her legs wide open and let Charlie do his stuff.

After a few moments she whispered, "Do you mind if I rub my nipples while you do that?"

"If it will make you come quicker, in fewer words," Charlie replied.

She moved her hands to her nipples and ran her palms over then, feeling the electric pleasure move down her body into her clit, which Charlie was now running his tongue over. As the pleasure increased she couldn't help but moan, and the forgetting what she promised, she said, "Yes, yes it's so good."

Without moving his mouth from her clit he shushed her as she lifted her ass off the bed and came. Charlie didn't even bother to shove his fingers inside her to feel her pulsations, he was worried it would take too long. Instead he moved his head and crawled up over her.

He was about to plunge his cock into her when she said, "Wait, you're gonna wait until it's all the way finished, I don't care how many words it takes."

Charlie merely grumbled, "Six hundred words."

After a few moments she nodded to Charlie, who leaned forward and let her guide his cock into her pussy. Without a word, he began thrusting and withdrawing, sliding his cock in and out of her wet pussy. He tried not to think of softness of her pussy, of how good it felt wrapped around his cock, but he just couldn't keep those thoughts out of his mind, wasting almost thirty five words on just one thought.

Just to goad him a little she giggled bit and then moved her hips some but the moving of her hips felt good so he didn't complain, he just kept on thrusting and withdrawing, thrusting and withdrawing feeling the pleasure build up inside of him. He then arched his back and pushed deep inside her, spurting his cum again and again.

Charlie pulled away, put on his clothes and rushed out the door. Wow.