Quickie

Story Info
Accidental voyeur made to exhibit.
2k words
4.2
51.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers

It was the party that started the whole thing. Justine had been enjoying herself, flirting with the boys, chatting with her girlfriends and having a few drinks. Not many drinks, but enough that she needed some relief later in the evening. So she'd ducked into the house to use the bathroom.

It was a strange house to Justine, and so it wasn't really her fault that she turned the wrong way when leaving the bathroom. She'd only taken a few paces when she realised that she was going the wrong way and turned around to retrace her footsteps.

As she turned her eyes just naturally looked through the open door next to her and she paused, puzzled as to what was going on. Jason was standing there, leaning forward slightly, and then the full scene clarified with an embarrassing suddenness,

Jason was leaning forward with his cock determinedly thrust into a naked girl's pussy. Maria, one of her housemates, noted Justine, while her cheeks flamed bright red. For a few horrified moments Justine couldn't tear her eyes away, but stood there in shock, mouth gaping.

She must have gasped or something, for Jason turned and looked at her. He was laughing at her shock, Justine realised, and then he winked at her. Before she could turn and bolt Jason held up a finger, indicating that she should wait a moment.

While she watched, Jason slowly withdrew from Maria, drawing himself almost fully out and then pausing. With a laugh on his face and a flamboyant gesture, he indicated his erection, inviting her to admire it.

Then, on hearing a squeak from Maria, he slammed back into her, whereupon Maria let out a happy squeal of appreciation. For a few moments Justine stared at the pair of them as Jason played with Maria, while holding Justine in place with his eyes.

Then Justine blinked and bolted, hearing happy little squeals emanating from the bedroom as she fled.

For the rest of the night Justine made sure that where Jason or Maria were, she wasn't. She wondered if Jason had told Maria that she had seen them in action, but decided probably not. Why would he?

She ran into Jason several times over the next week but, apart from smiling broadly at her, he didn't make any comment on the little scenario she had stumbled across.

She had forgotten about the incident by Friday, or if not forgotten, definitely relegated it to the back of her mind. The memory came flooding back when she answered the door, Friday night. Jason was there, presumably calling on Maria, but quite possibly seeing one of the others. She'd heard a few rumours about him and was quite willing to believe that they were all true.

Jason stepped past her into the hall while Justine closed the door. She turned back to the hall and he was still standing there, and she had no room to move. Then he was kissing her, pressing her up against the wall, and his hand was lifting her skirt and pushing her panties to the side and, oh, my god, that cock he had so laughingly displayed to her was pushing into her.

Justine tried to scream in surprise but his mouth was muffling hers, and his cock was surging into her and, in self-defence, her body relaxed and let it come.

Then he was screwing her, thrusting in hard and fast, while her own hips bucked and ground against him. This was not happening, a little voice said. There is no way he has just grabbed you and started raping you right next to your front door, when any of the housemates might appear at any moment.

Oh, yes, this is happening her body shouted at her, desperately impaling itself on that dancing spike. Any sound that Justine might have made was swallowed by Jason as he kissed her roughly, which was fortunate, as she screamed when her climax smashed into her, feeling Jason releasing his seed at the same time.

Then he was stepping away from her, still laughing, damn him, thought Justine as she stood and watched him walk down the hall, shuddering slightly in the aftermath.

"That," thought Justine, as she ducked into the bathroom, "is the fasted sex I've ever had. The man's a maniac. We could've been caught at any second."

Taking her time in the bathroom, Justine eventually joined the others in the kitchen. She absolutely refused to look at Jason. Shortly after Jason departed with Maria, while Justine left to meet up with some friends.

Justine was feeling a little restless that night, and was unable to settle down and just relax with her friends. Eventually she gave up and returned home early. She was sitting in the kitchen, relaxing with a cup of tea when Maria arrived home and strolled into the kitchen, followed closely by Jason. Jason saw her sitting there and gave her a wicked grin.

Maria bustled about, making coffee for herself and Jason, and the three of them sat there talking. Talking a little nervously on Justine's part, teasingly on Jason's and puzzled on Maria's.

Eventually Maria bit.

"Is there something I should know about?" she asked.

Jason laughed. "I'm glad you asked," he said. "There was something I wanted to raise, but I wasn't sure how to broach the subject. You know how last week I took off your clothes and entertained you? Well, we forgot to close the door. When I looked up Justine was standing there watching us."

"I wasn't watching you," protested Justine. "I just happened to be there and the door was open and I couldn't help but see what you were doing."

"Yes, watching, like I said," said Jason. "Now, Maria, I think that it's only fair that you should get a chance to watch while I entertain Justine for a while. Don't you think that's reasonable."

Maria was blushing. "Did you really see Jason and me?" she asked Justine.

At Justine's miserable nod, she giggled.

"God, how embarrassing," she said. "I can just imagine what he was doing at the time." She glanced at Jason, who was sitting there smirking. "Do you really expect me to sit here and watch while you strip Justine and take her?" she asked laughingly.

Justine's explosive "NO" came out at the same time as Jason's laughing assent.

Maria giggled again. "I vote yes," she said, "so it looks like the ayes have it."

Jason rose and walked around to where Justine was sitting, indicating she should stand. Justine felt heat rising within her as excitement began to build, but she held firm, refusing to move.

Jason shrugged, reached down and pulled her top loose from her skirt, lifting it up and over her head. Justine swore at him, but was ignored as he deftly flicked her bra undone and pushed the straps over her shoulders. Justine tried to cover up, but Jason calmly took each arm and slid the bra straps down and off, finally tossing her bra to the side.

Justine sat there helplessly as Jason's hands closed over her breasts, squeezing and teasing them. Knowing that he was going to take her, no matter what she thought, Justine yielded when Jason next indicated that she should stand.

Standing, she felt herself drawn back against him, while his arms circled her and held her breasts, gently teasing them.

"Maria, why don't you help Justine out of her skirt?" suggested Jason.

Giggling all the while, Maria came and crouched in front of Justine. It was only a matter of a moment and her skirt was undone and dropping, and then Maria was pulling down her panties and encouraging her to step out of them.

Maria stepped behind Jason, reached around and undid his belt and pants. A tug and they dropped away, with his underpants following quickly.

Justine could now feel Jason's erection, pressed firmly between her buttocks, giving her uneasy memories of the way he had so suddenly taken her earlier. She half wished he'd do the same now. Then it would be over and done with.

It was not to be. Jason urged her to lean over the table, taking her weight on her hands, while he urged her legs apart. Then he started stroking between her legs, while she shifted restlessly.

Maria was now sitting back, watching and laughing quietly.

Justine felt Jason's cock resting between her legs, while his hands returned to cup her breasts. She could feel him gently rubbing himself against her lips, and despite herself, she was pushing back against him.

She blushed, mortified, when Jason spoke.

"Maria, I think Justine is ready for me. Why don't you make yourself useful and help guide me into position."

Justine could only stare at Maria as she walked around and knelt next to her. She could feel Maria's hands touching her and then she could feel Jason's erection being pressed firmly between her lips. This time, Jason was taking his time. He pressed slowly into her, moving gently deeper, giving her body time to adapt and take him.

Justine gasped, feeling Jason starting to move gently within her. Slowly he pulled out, slowly he eased back in, tantalising her. On he went, with all the time in the world, slowly driving her out of her mind.

Justine writhed against the cock that was delivering such exquisite torture, forgetting about Maria watching, forgetting that she hadn't wanted this, just wanting more.

Jason was laughing softly as he took his pleasure, enjoying watching the way Justine was squirming against him. He could see she wanted more and took a wicked pleasure in denying her, letting her needs build and torment her.

Maria was fascinated. While she'd had her fair share of sexual encounters, she'd never actually seen another woman being screwed like this. She felt hot and bothered herself, and resolved that sometime in the near future she was going to get herself fucked while someone else watched. She wondered what it would be like to be taken by one man while another watched, knowing he couldn't have her?

Justine was pressing herself hard against Jason, trying to encourage him to speed up. After her earlier episode with him, this prolonged encounter was driving her wild, desperate with longing. She groaned as she felt her nerves screaming, calling for relief.

Jason listened to Justine as she groaned, hearing her little babbling pleas as she begged for an end to this. He sighed a little, because this was fun, but it would have to end. He started moving more forcefully.

Now Justine groaned again, but with relief this time as the tempo quickened. Her body fairly shouted its relief as she surged back against Jason's now rampaging cock. Let him hammer her as he liked, she could and would match him.

The two of them came together strenuously, giving and taking, until Justine screamed and shuddered, seizing Jason's cock internally and clamping tightly around it.

Watching the two of them standing there in the aftermath, Maria spoke up.

"Jason, how come you've never taken me like that? It's always been panties down and a quick bonk, even when I'm starkers," she grumbled.

"I think Justine's disapproval inspired me," laughed Jason. "She was so totally shocked when she looked through that door last week."

Justine just threw a look at him and slumped down onto a chair, too spent to even worry about getting dressed again. She still felt little thrills of excitement running through her, and couldn't help wondering what Maria had been think while watching Jason ravish her that way. She hoped it had made her hot and horny, because it would serve her right. Jason wasn't going to be able to fuck anyone else that night.

Justine sighed. Ravished twice on the same night by the same person. The first time so fast it was over almost before she knew it had started and the second taking so long that she'd thought it would never end. All in all, she supposed it averaged out to two normal fucks, but considering everything that had happened, she decided she wouldn't have swapped her night for two normal sessions. It had been interesting, to say the least.

Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers