Quickie in the Alley

Story Info
Sometimes you just need to find a dark corner...
1k words
4.19
44.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DASTONE
DASTONE
508 Followers

I was sitting in a conference room a thousand miles away from where I wanted to be, listening to the final negotiations of the contract that I had flown here over a week ago to arrange. My boss had assured me that it would only take a day or two, but of course it didn't work out that way. By the time the lawyers were done going over every aspect and making change after change and we had finally come to an agreement, 9 days had gone by.

For 9 days I had been living in a hotel, wearing the same two suits day after day, sitting through the same meetings hour after hour, and worst of all, missing my girlfriend back home. She was supportive as always when I told her about my business trip, but I knew that she would miss me just as much as I missed her.

We talked every night but I need to hold her, needed to see her, smell her, touch her, and kiss her. Flashes of our last night together raced behind my eyes as I watched the various partners sign the contract. Trying to bring my thoughts back to the meeting before my cock decided to start tenting my pants I focused on what they were saying. "Fuck I can't wait to get home." I thought bitterly.

As I exited the building with the two coworkers that had come with me, a small hand suddenly forced its way into mine. Looking around I saw my girlfriend walking beside me as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Stopping in shock I pulled her into my arms. "What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I had to come, I couldn't take it anymore." she said with a smile, "I needed my man."

Chuckling I held her to me and breathed in her wonderful scent. Nodding to my coworkers I told them I'd meet them later. As they walked away I grabbed her hair and pulled her face back before smoothing her lips with my own. She melted into my embrace, eagerly returning the kiss with more passion and need than I had ever felt from her. Automatically my hands found their way to her ass and gripped it possessively. Surprisingly I couldn't feel any panties below the skirt that she wore.

Knowing my question before I could ask it she said, "In my purse. They got too wet on the flight, knowing that you'd be taking them off me."

Growling in arousal I took her hand and set off towards my hotel, needing to get those clothes off her as soon as possible.

That wasn't fast enough for her though, as we passed a narrow alley between two large office buildings she suddenly pulled me to the side, leading me into the alleyway. Barely out of sight of the main road she pushed be against the wall and began kissing me hungrily again, her hands wandering over my clothes, grabbing at my now fully hard cock through my slacks.

Taking over I spun her around and pushed her back against the wall, my hands unzipping her skirt and letting it fall. As soon as her skirt was around her ankles my hand was cupping her smooth mound, greeted by a pussy that was already dripping wet and pulsing in need. She moaned as my fingers probed her, pushing up into her while I kissed and sucked on her neck.

Desperately trying to free my cock from my pants she finally succeeded in unclasping my belt and opening my slacks. As her hand dove into my briefs and pulled out my throbbing shaft she freed herself from my grip and sank to her knees. The next thing I knew my entire cock was buried in her mouth, the tip pushing into her throat as she sucked me.

I groaned loudly and leaned forward against the wall, amazed by how hungrily she was sucking on my thick shaft. Her hand was buried between her thighs; I could hear the sloshing of her pussy as she frigged herself furiously. Growling I lifted her to her feet and spun her around. Pulling her shirt and bra down to release her tits I mauled them with both hands as I ground my cock against her ass.

"Fuck I need you," I said in her ear, receiving a moan in response. Her legs spread and she pressed back against me, trying to convince my cock to find its way to her waiting pussy. Never one to disappoint I reached between us and guided it to her waiting hole. Furiously thrusting into her I buried myself inside her. Bracing herself against the wall in front of her she pushed back, impaling herself even more on the thick cock that was spreading her tight pussy open.

We began a furious pace, me thrusting forward, her slamming her ass back against me as we fucked. Her moans and screams would definitely be heard on the street but we didn't care. All that mattered was that we were together, and that I was fucking my girl. My hands fingers tangled themselves in her hair and I pulled her head to the side as I fucked her, baring her neck to my teeth. Her arm snaked back over my neck, encouraging me as I bit down on her soft skin.

I could feel her pussy clenching around me, I knew that she was getting close, and I could feel my own orgasm rapidly approaching. Reaching around I found her clit with my fingers and rubbed hard, still thrusting up into her tight sheath. Her screams echoed off of the walls as she began to cum, her pussy clamped down around my swelling shaft.

Two more thrusts and I exploded, my cock blasting 9 days worth of cum up into her, filling her to overflowing. As the waves of pleasure passed and my cum dripped down my balls and her thighs we sank to the hard cement, not willing to pull apart.

DASTONE
DASTONE
508 Followers