Quid Pro Quo

Story Info
A man is forced into debauchery to help his mother.
1.8k words
3.73
86.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,357 Followers

After seeing it was my sister calling I almost turned off my phone. I knew she wanted to talk about our mother who was very sick. We've been trying to get her here from our country for weeks now. My sister was sure that the doctors here could cure her but we haven't been able to secure a visa because our country refused to allow the request. I didn't want to listen to her cry and beg me to help because I didn't know what I could do about it, yet in the end, I did what a big brother should do and answered.

"Dear brother, thank god you answered for I have good news. I talked again to the counselor at the embassy here in town. He told me if we could bring him ten-thousand dollars he would OK mother's visa."

I asked her where she thought we could raise that kind of money, she said that her and her husband had saved over seven-thousand for a house and if I could just come up with, three we would have it. I did still have two-thousand of my student loan of course; it was meant to go to tuition. I also had my ten-year-old car that maybe if I was lucky I could get a thousand for but that would be every dime I had to my name. What could I do, even if the doctors could not help our mother we had to try.

It turned out I could only get seven hundred for my car, so I sold my text books and borrowed some from my roommate and we came up with the ten-thou. I took it in cash to the embassy but the counselor refused to see me, saying I should call and make an appointment. When I went home and called, he said he would come to my house to meet with me and this was when I understood he just didn't want anybody else see me give him his bribe. He came to my house, took the money without counting it, and said we should be getting her visa within two weeks.

Two weeks came and went, then two months came and went and still no word. My sister kept calling but the counselor would not take her call. At her insistence, I tried and got in to him the first time. You cannot believe my shock and dismay when he informed me I needed an additional ten-thousand dollars to secure a visa for my ailing mother.

"But that's impossible; we gave you all of the money we had. I sold my car, I borrowed from my friends, and I mean I have no way to raise any more cash."

He told me that was a shame and rudely hung up the phone. I can't begin to tell you how much despair this brought me and I was at the lowest point of my life. My sister was hysterical when I told her; my life was in ruins with no tuition money and no car and my mother still sick and stranded in our homeland. Little did I know my life would get much lower in the days to come.

A few days later, I woke up to hear a knocking on my door. Thinking it was my roommate without his key I stumbled out to open the door dressed only in my boxers. It was not my roommate but the counselor; I apologized for my attire and then excused myself to go put on my robe. I went to my room and then noticed the man had followed me.

"I came to ask how desperate you are to get your mother's visa."

I told him that I was afraid my mother would die if we didn't get her to a doctor in this country. I said I would do anything to achieve this goal.

"Would you be willing to allow a lonely man some liberties with you?"

I was confused and started to ask just what he was talking about, but the question went unasked as he leaned over and kissed me on the mouth. I was too much in shock to resist and that only encouraged him as he forced his tongue in my mouth. I finally pulled away, my head spinning as the realization of what he expected of me dawned on me.

"But, sir I've never none this sort of thing, I, I know nothing of it. Please I..."

He cut me off with another kiss and then another, he sat me on the bed,

"I am offering you a way to get your mother here, I am not forcing you, and you will be giving yourself to me of your own freewill. You do this for me and I will do that for you, a Quid Pro Quo"

What could I do? I was helpless, and I could see no other way to help my mother. I said nothing but merely nodded my head. He smiled an evil smile, then opened his trousers and let them drop to the floor. No words were exchanged as he pointed to the floor. I surrendered and meekly got down on my knees in front of him, humiliated by the feeling of helplessness. I reached inside his silk boxers to grasp my first penis other than my own. I felt it grow firm in my hand and it was a strangely erotic sensation. I released him to pull his underwear down to expose him, and then he took his member in his hand presenting it to my lips. I was now past the point of no return so I meekly opened my mouth awaiting my first taste of cock. I glanced up to see a look of lust in his eyes as he grabbed me by the hair to begin his assault. He fucked my mouth like a wild man until he started his climax. His first shot went down my throat and I remember thinking 'that wasn't so bad'. His next spasm was in my mouth as he was pulling himself out, I almost gagged and then he was free and the next two ropes of sperm were in my face. Still holding me by hair, he turned my head up to look in my eyes and as I felt his filthy slime slide down my face, I saw his mouth turn into an evil grin.

On my knees in front of my molester, I felt thoroughly abused and debased and yet through my shame I kept thinking that I was all right and now at least my mother would get the medical care she needed. When I asked when I would get the visa, he laughed,

"This was merely an audition, next week you will be my treat at a soirée I will be attending, and if you can perform to my satisfaction, only then you will get what you want."

Once again, he put his cock in my face expecting me to clean it for him, next he just pulled up his pants and left.

The next day my sister called, her despair hurt me so much it was then I knew I was doing what had to be done. I told her not to worry I had a plan but that I couldn't explain it to her at that time. How could I tell my sister I was to become an unpaid male prostitute even if it was to save my mother, so I told her nothing. It was a week of hell, I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep as I couldn't kept my upcoming night of unwanted debauchery out of my thoughts. I was soon to find out my worst nightmares were nothing compared to what I was to go through.

He picked me up just before midnight, dressed regally in a dinner jacket and I was wearing what all the peasants wore back in my country. When we arrived, I noticed a few other young men dressed as I and assumed we would be the evening's entertainment. We 'peasants' were shown our places at the dinner table, or should I say under the table, as we were to pleasure our escorts as they dined. As he feasted on lamb and other such delicacies, I was fed a diet of his cock plus the added cleaning of his fingers that he would stick in my mouth.

After dinner, we peasants were lined up in front of a visiting prince from our country. We were commanded to undress for his inspection and inspect us is exactly what he did. When he got to me, he grabbed my testicles squeezing them hard and I grimaced in pain. This brought a smile to his lips and his nod meant I was to go with him. My escort came up behind me and whispered in my ear,

"What you seek depends on how happy His Majesty is with you."

I now understood that at any cost, I had to please him and I went with him determined to do just that. The Prince had a huge cock and he used me with it brutally. I started on my knees with his monster down my throat gagging as it felt as if it was in my stomach. With his balls against my chin and my face buried in his pubes, he grabbed my hair in one hand to hold me in place and then he held my nose with the other. I was trapped with back of my head against the bed I could not move and I could not breathe as I chocked on his cock. I looked up to him with a desperate pleading look in my eyes and this only turned him on more.

I must have passed out for I awoke to find myself strapped to the bed on my arms and knees with my bum hanging off the end of the bed. My throat burned from the savaging it had taken and in a hoarse voice I pleaded with him to please be gentle, as I had never had anal before. This only made him laugh as he prepared for is assault on my rectum. I cried out in pain as he forced himself upon me and the only way I could console myself was by thinking of my mother. I would go through this for her and once she was here and well I could laugh at this night of terror.

They allowed me to leave sometime after dawn with only my peasant garb and cab fare home but I had my visa and that made me happy. I was covered in sweat and the Prince's semen but I didn't care because somehow I had survived my tormentors. Once home even before I showered my sins away I called my sister to tell her the good news. She answered sobbing and I told her not to cry anymore as I had at last secured the visa.

"Oh dear brother you are too late I just got the call our mother passed away late last night."

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,357 Followers