Quid Pro Quo Ch. 04

Story Info
In the conclusion, William finds out.
2.1k words
3.3
134.3k
21
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 03/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mohawk08
mohawk08
415 Followers

William Sawyer couldn't believe how much his life had changed in the last three months. He had a fairy tale life -- a beautiful, loving wife and a great job, everything a man could want. But, that had all changed.

Erica was now distant; her head seemed to be somewhere else. William couldn't even remember the last time they made love. He tried to talk about their problems, but she was always busy with work.

These conversations often turned into arguments. Erica claimed that her husband was jealous of her newfound success. She said everything was fine when he was successful, but now he resented her hard work.

Her career had become very successful of late; her marketing team had captured three major accounts and was working on a fourth. Business had doubled. It was so good, that company leadership was telling Howard to slow down. Human resources couldn't hire new employees fast enough to keep up with orders.

More troublesome for William was the change in Erika's relationship with one Howard Fenster, a man she once laughed at as an old masher. First, she had given up leadership of the marketing team to the guy, and now she was more like his personal assistant. She worked with her new boss late into the night, and they had long phone conversations at home.

William had become jealous, but not just of Erika's job. He was getting to hate Howard. Every time the young husband tried to get some time with his wife, the old bastard was in the way. No vacations, no quite days off together and damn few meaningful conversations.

The young man was at his wit's end. He loved his wife and didn't want to loose her. Yes, every once in a while, the idea that Erica was having an affair would pop into his head. That would explain the changes in their lives over the past few months. But, who could she be sleeping with? The only man she spent any serious time with, was Howard, and it sure couldn't be him. He bet that Howard would know something, but he couldn't bring himself to ask.

What was worse, the problems in William's home life had began to affect his work. He'd made two major screw-ups and now had to work even harder just to keep from being demoted, or worse. He offered to take a last-minute business trip to Austin, Texas, to kill two birds with one stone. He could earn some points with his boss and see his wife, who was on an extended trip to nearby San Antonio.

Erika had been out of town for a couple of days. Her husband thought they could get together for a romantic rendezvous. He could drive up to Austin in the morning. She didn't answer her cell phone, so he called her hotel and left a message, then rushed to pack a bag and get on the plane.

Of course, the plane was late, and William didn't arrive until nearly 8 p.m. He went to the hotel and got a key for his wife’s room. He called Erika's cell phone and she answered.

"Where are you?" he demanded.

"On my way to meet with a client. We're pitching a proposal to him tonight."

"Is Howard with you?"

"Of course. Why?"

"Can I come? I'd like to see you."

"I don't think so; we're halfway to the client's ranch in the Hill Country, whatever that is."

"What kind of meeting starts so late?"

"The man's having a party, and he's letting us come and talk with him."

"That seems a little unusual."

"Not everyone works the same way you do," she snapped back. "It's his company, and he can hold meetings any way he wants."

William asked when he could see her, and she said it would be very late. She would catch up later at the hotel. The phone call ended, and William couldn't have been any sadder. This whole trip was turning into just more marital frustration.

William thought he ought to grab some dinner, but just wasn't hungry. He couldn't get his mind off his wife and her meeting.

He started to unpack his things and hang them in the closet of their hotel room. He noticed that Erika's briefcase was in the closet. Why would she go to a meeting without her briefcase?

The young man picked up the briefcase and examined it. The bag had some information about her travel plans, but no real business papers. He thought she used to carry a laptop computer, but there wasn't one in the bag or anywhere else in the room.

He thought he could find some information about tonight's meeting. He looked around the room for a slip of paper, an address, anything. Then he saw the pad of paper next to the phone.

It was one of those hotel pads with an accompanying ballpoint pen. William held the pad up sideways into the light, and sure enough, there was something pressed into the pad. He grabbed a pencil from his briefcase and started sliding it across the pad.

There was an address. He called the front desk to ask where it was. In Kerrville, he was told. He decided to try and find it. Jumping in his car, William went west on Interstate 10.

He got lost a couple of times, but stopped to ask for directions and got back on track. He eventually came to a long drive that led to a ranch. There were cars parked up and down the driveway and the house was lit up and rocking. It was definitely a party.

The young husband parked with the other cars and approached the house. The door was opened and a young, plump Hispanic woman welcomed him. Her name was Alita. She asked if he was alone. She was too. Could she get him a drink? Would he like to dance?

Would she shut up and get out of the way, he thought. He looked over her, scanning the room for his wife, or Howard. Alita kept talking to him, but he was no longer listening. He squeezed through the crowd loosing the plump woman along the way.

He worked his way around the house and finally made it out to the backyard. That's when he saw them. Erika and Howard were dressed casually, his wife in a shot yellow print dress. They were sitting at a table with a big man. He must have been somewhere between 50 and 60. He was wearing a cowboy hat, a t-shirt, swimming trunks and cowboy boots.

William wondered if the big man was the client. He seemed to be monopolizing the conversation. He must have been pretty funny, because the little group kept bursting into laughter. William noticed that the client kept touching Erika -- her arm, her leg, even her face. He patted her face like she was a little girl.

Her husband didn't like that one bit. He also didn't like the way she responded, or didn't respond. She seemed to expect the touching, like it was part of doing business. No wonder she had become so successful. She let clients touch her.

The trio stood up, and William had to duck behind a group of people to keep from being spotted. He watched as the three business people walked into the house.

He tried to follow, but it wasn't easy. He ran into Alita again and had to escape one more time. That woman was like flypaper.

He lost Erika somewhere on the first floor in the back of the house. He tried a few doors, but some where locked. He tried listening at the doors, but didn't hear anything. Maybe he could look into the rooms from the outside.

William worked his way back outside and wandered around the house trying to look in the windows without tripping on something. When he finally saw them, he tripped anyway, or his legs just went out from under him, as if they had no strength.

He stayed in the grass for just a few seconds, then crawled up along the wall to the window. There was the client sitting back in a chair with a cigar in one hand and a glass of something in the other. He was naked from the waste down, and a beautiful blond was stroking his large penis.

The woman was completely naked. William was in shock to see his young bride holding a much older man's engorged penis. If that wasn't enough, Erika bent her neck and began to lick the head of the penis. Then she let it pass through her lips and into her mouth. The real shock for William was that this didn't look like the first time she had performed this particular act.

He had been in a car accident once and remembered how everything went into slow motion just before impact. That's what this felt like.

This explained everything, he thought. All the strange behavior, the incredible business success, everything.

Erika's head was bobbing in the client's cock now, but the older man didn't stop talking. That's when William noticed that someone else was in the room. It was Howard, that little bastard. He was also enjoying a cigar and drink while his coworker serviced their client.

The blowjob in the room continued. She was rolling his testicles in her hands. Her saliva was building up all over his groin. She seemed to be very good, because the old man was spending less time talking to Howard. His head fell back and his eyes rolled in his head.

His body began to jerk, boots kicking outward. His hat fell off and dropped to the ground. But throughout his entire violent orgasm, Erika kept her mouth glued to his penis, apparently swallowing the man's semen.

With the job done, William's wife let herself fall backward onto the carpet. Her legs spread open, her knees in the air. Once the client recovered, he got down on all four between her legs and began to lick her vagina. She looked so comfortable with the acts they were performing, her husband thought. Not like the woman he first married. This was all so horribly new.

Howard stood up and began to disrobe. Oh my God, William thought. Erika's not going to let that awful man have sex with her, is she? She said he was ugly and gross.

She wasn't watching Howard, as she was busy dealing with her own orgasm. She held onto the client's balding head for dear life.

When her boss finally dropped his underwear, a massive penis popped into view. Wow, William thought. That's inhuman. He can't be planning to put that inside Erika. But Howard moved toward the other two, and the client rolled out of the away to allow access.

William was now in a panic. He started running around the house and realized in just a few seconds that he had gone the wrong way. He slammed into a privacy fence. He looked for a gate, but none was there. Giving up, he ran the other way, back through the crowd, pushing people, looking like a maniac.

He found a locked door. This must be it. He was preparing to knock it down, when the client came walking down the hall, trunks back on and hat firmly in place.

"Having a good time, hoss?"

"Not particularly," William answered as he pounced down the hallway where the client had come from.

He saw a door cracked open, and the sounds coming from within turned his stomach. A man was grunting and a woman was moaning, and he recognized the voices.

He walked in the open door, but the frantic couple didn't see him. They just continued their animalistic rutting. He was in position to see his wife's vagina completely filled by another man's penis.

"Oh, baby. I love your cock so much," she cried out.

"Yeah, you do baby," he moaned back. "I'm going to cum right in your fucking cunt."

They beat their bodies against each other, still not noticing the pitiful young man standing in the room. They shuddered to a stop. The older man rolled off Erika.

She took a minute or two to refocus her eyes after the powerful orgasm. She thought she saw William standing before her. She jolted upright as her husband ran from the room.

She started to call after him, but Howard grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.

Back in the living room, William bumped into Alita again. She said she had been looking for him. She said the party was dying and wondered if he wanted to go get a drink somewhere.

They left together.

The End

mohawk08
mohawk08
415 Followers