Quiet in the Library

Story Info
Teens enjoy a sexy encounter in a sombre place.
1.8k words
4.25
110.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheWriter
TheWriter
48 Followers

I knew Bridie in school. I would see her all time in the library for our spare period. We were both 18, the age of hormones. We would be alone for our spare, but we didn't usually talk very much. She was kind of shy, and so was I to tell the truth. She was not exactly beautiful, more like pretty. But she was definitely something to arouse desire, alone in the library.

She must have been about 5'9" with blue eyes and short brown hair that framed her face nicely. She was kind of slim, not really athletic, but slim. Her hips were only a little wider than her waist, and her breasts were nice, palm-sized B-cups. All in all, I thought Bridie was quite fuckable.

It happened kind of slowly. Sitting across from each other, we frequently ended up playing "footsies" under the table. After which, Bridie liked to rest her feet. She would usually rest her feet on one of the chairs on either side of me. But one day, after our gaming, Bridie rested one foot on my left, one on my right. Even this simple fact would begin to arouse me.

Bridie continued this, so I took advantage. I would start "accidentally" dropping things onto the floor. It gave me quite a good view up her skirt. Unfortunately, at this point in time, Bridie still wore dark blue stockings. I guess it was a sign that she was still lacking in confidence. But her panties were a clean white so I could always see them.

Our little game continued over the days and weeks. Then I noticed that Bridie was wearing her stockings less and less. When I would "accidentally" drop something, I would get a great view of her legs, all the way up to the crotch. I would even rest my hands on her legs while searching for what I had dropped. I found this started to really titillate me.

It must have aroused her too, because I would see damp patches in the crotch of Bridie's panties. The scent of her pussy juices would waft over to me and give me an instant erection. Unfortunately, I guess, I have an average sized dick - about 6 1/2" when hard - which may have been a factor in my shyness. But on the plus side, a smaller dick was easier to hide from others in the library. And easier to hide from Bridie.

Our activities in the library would make me want to jerk off something fierce, or even better, grab Bridie and fuck her tight little ass. But that was still yet to come. I did get something close though. Bridie started to rest one or both feet on MY chair. She even started to massage my raging dick through my pants. But she would only do this briefly.

Then one day a miracle occurred. Bridie must have really gained some confidence around me because she stopped wearing panties! I was stiff as a board as soon as I smelt her unique pussy perfume. But when I saw her glistening cunt flesh and sopping wet bush, I went crazy. Before she had a chance to tease me, I kicked off my shoes and stuck my right foot under her.

She must have been as horny as I was because she started to slide herself over my foot. I wanted more though, so I turned my big toe up and it slid into her tight pussy. She started rotating herself on my toe. I looked at her face. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip in ecstasy. She kept on turning and twisting, with my toe in her tight little hole. Her juices flowed from her pussy onto my foot, making her sliding easier. Her cunt muscles gripped and squeezed my toe, trying to suck it in.

She must have really turned on, for not long after, she started making short, sharp movements and quick breaths. Bridie was coming for me! She shuddered and relaxed a little, taking deep breaths. Apart from the heavy breathing, she hadn't made one single sound. Then she opened her eyes and turned her crystal blue orbs on me.

"I've wanted you for such a long time." This surprised the hell out of me. First, I wanted her for a long time. Second, we hardly ever spoke to each other. And finally, I have never thought that I was much to look at. I didn't know what to say except:

"I've wanted you too." She smiled at me. We had plenty of time left in the period but some stupid class was entering the library. I looked at Bridie with a sense of desperation at losing the moment. She just smiled, and "accidentally" dropped something. She went down! Literally and orally. She crawled over to me under the table and freed my dick from its confines.

"I don't think I can last very long," I whispered down to her. Bridie just lightly grunted and started sucking. Seeing as I had pants on and I was sitting down, she didn't really have the best access, but that didn't seem to matter. Bridie sucked away blissfully, the head of my throbbing cock hitting the back of her throat as she sucked and slurped. Maybe slurped was not the right word, for she never made a sound as she swallowed my dick down her throat, except for low groans and mumbles.

Pretty soon I was losing it. I grabbed Bridie's head and pulled it down on my hard pulsating cock and came like a volcano. Straight down her throat I blew my load, and she just kept sucking, milking me dry. Was that an orgasm or what?! Suddenly I became worried and looked around the library to see if anyone from the class had noticed. Or even worse, a teacher librarian. But no one had seen us engaged in our activities, and I breathed a sigh of relief.

My dick went soft and I quickly put it away, as Bridie climbed back into her chair.

"That was incredible!" I said to her.

"Your wrong if you think we're finished," she replied. My cock grew hard again at the thought of more fun. She put her finger to her lips, signaling quiet, then she stood and crooked her finger in the "follow me" motion. As Bridie stood I noticed something strange. Not only had she stopped wearing panties under her skirt, she had also stopped wearing a bra under her blouse! My cock must have grown another 1/2" at that. I grinned as I realised she had planned this day to the letter.

As I followed her, watching her ass bounce in front of me, I wondered what it would be like in her tight little rear-end. "No," I thought, "pussy first, then ass." Bridie led me to a remote corner of the library, away from any prying eyes. There she stopped and pointed to a foot stool, so I sat. She remained standing and began to unbutton her blouse. When she finished she let it hang open. Not enough to show me her lovely tits, but enough to reveal her nice flat stomach.

Bridie then started to slowly gyrate on the spot, running her hands over her tummy and up to cover her breasts. She still didn't let me see them, though. Then she leaned back against the wall and bent her knees to slide down the wall. Her sliding pulled her skirt up at the back. When she got as low as my eyes - her stomach level, she stopped.

Bridie reached down and seductively hiked up her skirt at the front, to reveal her dripping red pussy. With her left hand she held up her skirt, and she licked her right index finger and slid it into her tight cunt. She slid it in and out several times before adding more fingers. Her face was a vision of pure rapture as she slowly fisted her pussy to climax. She shuddered and slid to the ground, silent.

I decided it was time to feed my pulsating erection into her tight wet cunt. I realised it would be impractical to undress so I just pulled my cock out and sat on the floor in front of Bridie. She opened her glazed eyes and smiled at me and nodded.

"I'm yours," she whispered. I pulled her to me so she was sitting on my lap. Bridie was pretty well wasted so I had to lift her and move her over my throbbing dick. Once I had the head positioned at the mouth of her cunt, I let her go. She slid right down onto my hard member and she gasped at the rapidity of the act. I leaped at this opportunity to give her a deep kiss, sliding my tongue down her throat.

Facing her, my dick buried in her pussy, I knew it was time to release her tits. I brushed her blouse back to reveal her palm-sized peaches. I squeezed them both hard. Bridie moaned in response and her nipples were erect in no time. I bent my head to suck them into my mouth as she had my cock only minutes earlier. Her tits were sublime. They were soft and juicy, not taut, but not saggy either. They were perfect.

As much as I wanted to stay there with my penis filling her pussy, I knew that the other class could start roaming at any minute. I lay Bridie on her back and positioned myself above her. I pulled out, nearly all the way, and then started my strokes. I pumped in and out of her hole swiftly, causing her tits to jiggle and her to moan. I rammed in a bit harder, anxious to come again, this time in her beautiful cunt.

My strokes became quicker and harder like a piston. We would have screamed except for the attention it would bring. I felt the come welling up in my balls. Then I realised coming in her pussy might get her pregnant so I pulled into a sitting position and flipped her around. With regret I exited her cunt, but with joy I placed my cockhead at the entrance to her anus.

Bridie had slumped forward which made my job easier. With the aid of her pussy juices, I slid my dick into her back door. Still to my surprise she was quite silent, but she did squeeze my dick with her tight bumhole. I was warm and dry and oh so very tight! I stroked in and out building up lubrication until I could pump her hard and fast.

Despite having come earlier her ass just drove me wild and soon I was spurting a huge load of come into her intestines. I jerked and spasmed inside her ass and Bridie just flopped down in front of me, exhausted. She just squeezed my dick in silence as I drained completely into her.

We would have stayed longer in our bliss, but that damn class could start running around the library at any moment. With regret, Bridie and I tidied ourselves up and returned to our desk in silence.

TheWriter
TheWriter
48 Followers