Quiet Questions

Story Info
Through simple questioning, she becomes his.
1.8k words
4.39
23k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tamalied
tamalied
10 Followers

I am quite sorry if you hate this. I was convinced to put this up.


It was mid August and the stubborn summer heat had slowly died tonight. It wasn't freezing but it was still cold enough for a jacket.

I pulled my hair behind my ear and walked through the ravine, it was my usual route. After convincing my friend Matt to walk through t with me, so I could be sure there were no monsters, I had learned to enjoy the sounds of the dark forest.

I can't really call it a forest, more like an abrupt patch of nature in the middle of Toronto.

I was also glad I wore jeans that night, it had rained earlier and the bottoms of jeans were a bit soaked. Better than my feet being wet and cold.

As I raced through my thoughts, thinking of the recent day that had just passed, I heard a slight rustle only mere yards to the side of me. It was off the path so I couldn't see what it was. I moved my head around a bit to try and sneak a peak, but alas failed miserably.

I'm not brilliant at finding things in the darkness. So I shrugged and kept my pace steady, it didn't freak me out, it was a forest, with animals. Not that surprised to hear noise, just curious.

I decided to stop at a bench that looked over the quiet creek for a smoke break. I took out my pack as I sat down on the moonlighted bench, lit up my smoke and leaned back enjoying the very few night stars I could see.

After moments of silence another noise from behind me, had me spring to my feet. It came from right behind me. I looked in the direction it came, I saw nothing but darkness.

I sighed to myself and shook my head, this was ridiculous. I was just being paranoid.

At that thought I felt two pair of hands ride up my sides, instead of running my body stiffened up and the hands pulled me into the owners' chest. My heart was pounding as I felt a set of icy cold lips graze along my ear lobe.

"What do you want from me?" I asked softly, my eyes started to tear up in fear. The hand slid across my stomach slowly and stopped on my hip.

"What can you give me?" the obvious male voice returned.

I stayed silent. I had no answer, you probably wanted me for sex. I was praying it was untrue. His lips slowly kissed down my neck, then he sighed and turned me to face him.

He was average height, the moonlight showed his dark brown eyes. He had shoulder length brown hair, and high cheekbones. He wasn't too shabby, then again, he was rather creepy.

"Can you give me a smile at least?" he asked his voice chuckling with amusement. His eyes roamed my body, making me shiver all over. I kind of liked it.

A little smirk played on my lips, I only did it to please him. He smiled back.

He took my hand, I felt beckoned to follow, so I did. We walked into the tall forest grass, in which he lead me to an open field, the moonlight made it look beautiful, peaceful and calm. A place I never dreamed of being so sweet at night.

He stood me in the center. His hands rubbing up and down my arms, he closed his eyes and inhaled the air around me. I just stared, unknowing, unwilling to speak or move. I felt transfixed to see all of what he was doing, I wanted to see what was to happen, unaware of any consequence that lay within.

"Can I hold you?" He asked me, looking into my eyes sincerely. I nodded.

His arms wrapped around my waist and he sat me down with him in his lap. He pulled me into a position that had my head on his shoulder. He pulled my face into his neck, he smelt good, like cinnamon. His head rested lightly on mine.

My eyelids started to drop when he asked me, "Are you scared?"

I thought about it, I wasn't, I knew I should be, but I wasn't. I was comfortable. I felt that I would not be harmed. So I shook my head. I didn't feel the need to talk, he was clearly understanding me.

He then lay me down on the soft, some how dry grass. He started to unzip my hoodie, as he did so he looked at my eyes and smirked this amazing grin. It was mesmerizing.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked me softly. I nodded. He slowly dropped his head down to mine and softly placed a kiss onto my lips. I kissed back, his lips were soft, cold but addicting. I suddenly wanted more of him. My arms wrapped around his neck almost instinctively. He moved his hands to my waist and he shifted his body over top of mine. His legs straddled just below where he was holding me.

I moaned into the kiss when he pushed his tongue in. I felt him roam around and I then ended the kiss with a bite to his bottom lip. I looked into his eyes and saw they were pure black.

"What are you?" I questioned him, my lips mere moments from his. He looked down and then back at me.

"What do you want me to be?" He said with a cocked brow. I grinned and pushed my lips back on his. This time we were more forceful. He then got my sweater off of me and started going to the hem of my shirt. I helped him take it off. His left hand swept up my side and over my bra, his icy cold fingers forced my nipples awake.

I let my hands roam around his back, I tugged lightly at his shirt. He then took of his shirt to reveal his tattooed torso. His arms and back were covered. Also, a pirate ship on his right side. My hands slid lightly over all of his tattoos, tracing them as we continued to kiss.

He grinded his hips into mine, I felt his length rub against me through the rough material of his black jeans on mine. I let out a quiet moan, he offered me his smirk from earlier. I heard a tiny pop as he undid the button at the top of my hands. I looked at him and he slanted his head to the side, "Can I?" he asked, gesturing to me.

I nodded.

He undid the zipper and lifted my hips so he could get them off me. As they went down he took his right hand to pull my pink panties down. When they were off he slid his hands up my legs and into my inner thighs. His tongue licked around my now wet pussy, I gasped a little as he flicked my clit with the tip of his tongue. My hands made their way to his hair and played around in it.

His stubble felt really nice as they rubbed against my inner thighs. My legs pressed in on his head, as a reaction to his lips on my lower lips. He placed his thumb over my clit and started to swirl around. His tongue slightly darted inside of me, causing my hips to buck up in excitement.

He hummed a little into me, making a strong heat move over my body. I let out a louder moan and pushed his head against my pussy harder.

He pulled away quickly so I couldn't stop him. He leaned back up to me and placed a chaste kiss on my lips.

Our eyes locked on each others, meanwhile he slowly took off his own pants. After few moments he stood up and got them completely off. I looked at his member, standing freely and proudly above me. He was big, wide and long. It might hurt but I think that's what I was craving. A little pain.

He sat down on his knees in front of me. He patted his legs, and I looked at him strangely.

"Do you want it?" he asked genuinely. I nodded and moved over to him. I went to kiss him but he turned me around and sat me over his throbbing dick.

I felt him slowly enter me and I leaned my back into his chest as I sighed. His cock felt so good inside me. It was just perfect, fitting inside me to the hilt.

His hands placed themselves on my hips, and he kissed my jaw line. "Are you ready?" he breathed quietly into my ear. I once again nodded and he lifted me up slightly and I let my hips distinctly push back down on him.

He groaned at the sudden movement I made. Then he lifted me up again and I repeated my previous action. Causing a low growl to come from the back of his throat. His hands went to remove my bra, as the bra fell down his hands immediately replaced the fabric. Meanwhile, his thrusts were causing louder moans to emerge from my lips.

His hands played around on my breasts as I bounced a top of him. His growls were getting louder and more animalistic. My moans were becoming drawn out screams of pleasure.

We were both getting closer, he whispered through a growl, "Do you want to feel it April?" I didn't even question the fact that he knew my name and simply nodded like all the other times.

He started to kiss along my neck, and when I got close I felt sharp twin pains in my neck. I came hard when I felt it, it came along with a loud scream as he hummed along the bites he was leaving in my neck. I pushed back into him and felt him come inside me when I clenched around him. His arms wrapped around my upper torso, I started to feel weak when he finally let his mouth off my neck.

"Will you be mine?" he asked as he kissed my ear lightly.

"Yes." Was all I said. He lifted his wrist to my mouth. I drank him in, and he growled hard into my ear.

"You are mine forever, I'll find you again one day." Was how he ended it and he lay me down on the grass.

I fell asleep. Only to wake up hours later on the same park bench I was earlier. I remembered it all.

I needed to find him. I felt this unexplainable urge to see him again.

"Where are you Brian?" I asked the air around me as I started to walk down the moonlit path.

Fin-

tamalied
tamalied
10 Followers