Quiet Servitude Pt. 01

Story Info
Couple explores many facets of their relationship.
16.4k words
4.54
110.5k
21

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AmandaMI
AmandaMI
56 Followers

Author's Notes

Before reading this story please be aware that that some people would label this work as obscene and pornographic in nature. It contains several themes including transgendered, homosexual and lesbian issues in addition to graphic sexual descriptions.

To make the action flow more freely and the stories light-hearted, I have taken a socially naïve approach and have not included the usual protections that intelligent people would choose such as condoms, birth control and out safeguards against sexually transmitted diseases. Such risky behavior as those exhibited by the characters of this story should not be followed.

If any of these topics make you uncomfortable please look elsewhere.

If this sounds like a story you might find interesting, enjoy.

I would also like to take a moment to thank my best buds for taking the time and having the patience to ask questions about my female alter-ego and to sit there listening to me drone on about the subject of being transgendered. If it weren't for you, this story never would have been born. It was due to all your great questions regarding my transgendered nature and how I would react in particular situations that led me to put them together for this story. Thank you for being my friend and I hope I someday meet a woman like the one I describe as my wife in this story. (At least like the one I describe in the MAIN story listed here.) I'm not sure I'll want to find a woman like the one I describe in one or more of my alternate endings that I have written in order to meet the wide variety of stories enjoyed by the transgendered community. Because this story had so many different, possible endings that came to mind while writing the first nine chapters I have created multiple endings to satisfy as many readers as possible. They alternate endings can be found at the end of the main story.

With the exception of the main character Stacy, after whom I modeled a lot of my own psyche wanting to capture how I would feel in situations developed in the story, all other characters and circumstances are completely fictional. Any resemblance to actual people or places is completely coincidental.

* * * * *

Chapter 1 - Wednesday, June 4th

I was knee deep in meetings at work when my computer chimed indicating that an email had reached my inbox. My part of the conference call had come to an end and I sat there listening to another person on our team drone on about the project budgets, the driest and often longest part of our weekly calls. These same two hours was roped off on my calendar every Wednesday and once I presented my updates I was essentially free to multitask on other things while the meeting wound down. Today was no different. With no paperwork to do and only other calls to make I turned back to the laptop on my desk and kicked off the screensaver. To my surprise, buried in a couple dozen new emails, there was one from my wife. Two of her old college roommates were coming into town and we had discussed them staying with us. I had no problems with it as we had four bedrooms and they had both accepted the offer. Terry would be arriving mid-day Saturday and Julie around the same time on Sunday. When my wife had first broached the subject of having her two college roommates come to town I was happy for her. We had been relocated to Michigan for my job and although I had made friends through work my wife had only a few people she would consider friends. My wife Christa was literally giddy with the joy at the prospect of the reunion. When we were done with that bit of business over dinner together that night she coyly brought up a bit of news that she, at first, was hesitant to divulge. It seems that Terry, her roommate, was the same Terry she had also dated in college. We had talked about him in the past and I had never made the connection assuming that both her roommates had been women.

"Oh . . ." I remarked as I poked at my potatoes au gratin.

My wife's wide smile started to crack.

"You know I love you right? I DID marry you after all and if you're going to be uncomfortable with this please tell me and I'll have Terry and Julie stay someplace nearby."

It was my turn to smile as I stared at my plate. Christa had talked about the relationship she had had with Terry during the college years and in many respects I was jealous of the bits and pieces I had heard. It wasn't like I had self esteem problems but occasionally felt as though she had made the wrong decision to leave Terry and to have later met and married me. I was stable and made good money. I provided the lifestyle she wanted but couldn't help but think that she had regretted her decision. But after all she did marry me and I was secure enough to know that her feelings for me were genuine. I had nothing to worry about as she was constantly reminding me.

"You have nothing to worry about." She added. I smiled, meeting her eyes.

"I know that." Taking her hand in mine. "I have no problem with them staying with us for the week. It will be nice to finally meet them."

Apparently these were the right words because the sparkle in her eyes and wide grin had returned.

My mind drifted back from the memory and to the phone call, which had just come to a close. I disconnected and turned back to my laptop, hitting 'reply' on her email. Here came the tricky part. As anyone who uses email to communicate knows, how you reply can say more than what you write and I wanted to make sure that she got the right message. This next week I would do everything possible to make it fun and memorable for her and our guests and wrote as much in the email. Confident that I had phrased it accordingly and was perfectly clear in my meaning I finished up the message by telling her that I pondered her query and had accepted it. I would do as she asked and would clear my calendar, taking the next week off. There wasn't anything on there that I couldn't reschedule or miss altogether. I would have my assistant take the call next week and would spend the time at home with our guests. Within a minute's time I received another half dozen emails, one of which was a response from my wife. She was so excited and promised me that I wouldn't regret it.

I had hoped that we would take the week off and go somewhere by ourselves but if she had a great time next week that would be good enough for me. I deleted the email, kicked on the screensaver and left the office telling my secretary Debbie that I was heading out for the rest of the day.

Chapter 2 - Wednesday Evening, June 4th

I arrived home and pulled into the garage. Before I had even reached the kitchen I could already make out the sent of barbecued chicken cooking in the oven and hope the smell wasn't simply blowing in from the neighbor's grill. I wasn't disappointed. When I stepped inside I could see the oven working away as potatoes boiled on the stovetop, my wife hidden in a cloud of steam.

"I don't think I forgot our anniversary." I mentioned to her as I slid up behind her and nuzzled her neck, something that drove her crazy.

"You didn't miss anything darling. I just thought I'd whip up something special tonight is all." I love to see her smile and she didn't disappoint.

"Uh-huh." I said skeptically. "I usually get my favorite BBQ chicken and it comes with strings attached. I don't find out about those until AFTER we eat though and by then you've upheld your side of an agreement I don't get to hear until dessert. Then again, it's not a deal without French silk pie." I looked around and didn't see one so I thought I was safe and maybe she just wanted tonight to be special. It had been a couple of busy months at work and we hadn't spent as much time together.

She walked over to the fridge and pulled out a bowl of slaw to go with the chicken. On the top shelf I could see a pie, suspiciously looking like French Silk, sitting alone on the top shelf.

"You are always so suspicious!" she said, pecking me on the lips while she returned to the potatoes boiling on the stove.

"I knew it." I said, resigning myself to the fact that she was indeed up to something. I wasn't going to get anything else out of her until after dinner I decided so after getting a few inquiries rebuked I headed for the master bedroom and changed into my sweats.

"Dinner's ready!"

Here we go I said to myself as I returned to the kitchen and took my usual seat at the dining room table.

"How was work?" she asked as we dug in.

There was even cornbread on the table and real butter, not that fake stuff we usually ate. This could get expensive.

"Just fine dear." I played along. "How was your day?"

We carried on like a pair of smitten teenagers, while we ate, exchanging comments in between bites.

Two helpings of chicken, three interruptions by telemarketers and a big piece of chocolate pie signaled the end of a meal I had to admit was truly awesome.

"How much is this going to cost me?" I finally asked, noticing that she had jumped up to clear the table and begin to load the dishwasher, a task I normally took care of since she had done the cooking. She finally relented, shooting me a quick look while she finished up wiping down the counter.

"Only a couple of hundred dollars at most."

"We're not adopting a child from South America are we?"

"No no. Nothing like that" she said, sitting back down and taking my hands in hers.

"Then what?" I said, smiling. Hoping to mask the nervous quiver I heard in my voice.

Over the next twenty minutes she outlined a scheme that had caught me totally off guard. She could see my apprehension yet there was something in my face that gave away a hint of excitement as the prospect she proposed.

"Honey. You've been exploring your feminine side for years now, dressing in clothing and you've gotten so much better with makeup. You have been crossdressing all of your life. We've even been going to support meetings every month and I get the feeling that you want to do more, go further, explore that side of you. This would be a perfect opportunity! Haven't I been supportive?" she asked.

"Yes. Of course you have. You've always been there for me. Any other woman would have probably run away screaming. And it is true that I've been wanting to push the boundaries further."

"And this would be a great opportunity to do it here, in our house."

She was right. She had me hooked and could tell it from the gentle nod of the head.

"I knew I would do anything to make this next week the best it could be for you; for us. I . . . . you just caught me by surprise with this one."

"It will be fun. I'll tell Terry and Julie that you had to go out of town for work and regret missing them. Maybe we can even go out to California to visit them this winter."

"And I'll be here all the while acting as our live in maid?"

"Housekeeper. Light cleaning, cooking, that sort of thing. You can wear those maid outfits you have and get comfortable being around other people here in the safe confines of our own house. You don't know Terry or Julie and they're both from out of town. This could be fun. This WILL be fun. A little role-playing that will give you a chance to practice your makeup, dress, walk and rapport. I think you'll like the opportunity and it will mean so much to me. I know you want me to enjoy next week."

It was that last comment that had driven home my decision well before those perfectly pouty lips had replaced that gorgeous smile.

"OK. All right. You're right, I have been looking for a way of pushing my comfort zone out a little." Even in my chair there at the table just thinking about the deal I had just made gave me the rush I felt while dressing up. This one was just as powerful. I only hoped I wouldn't regret my decision.

"You won't regret your decision." She said, apparently able to read my mind. "Now don't worry, it will be fun and everything will be fine. Since you've gotten so good in your appearance and that they have never met you in person, you should be able to pass if you concentrate. Let's see if we can fool them together all week!"

"It should be interesting. I wish I had the same confidence you do in my abilities."

"It's all about confidence. Remember what they said at the support meetings when we talked to those in the crowd that could pass as women? They said that being confident is the only way that you can pass as a real woman. Here's your chance. Just convince yourself that you can do it and with determination you will. They won't have a clue!"

The excitement in her voice and the confidence she radiated was infectious and I was looking forward to the challenge. This could be fun!

"You're right. I can do this. We can do this." I said, squeezing her hand.

Christa got up from her chair and wrapped those beautiful arms around my neck.

"Let's go in the bedroom. There's something else I want to show you."

She cocked an eyebrow in my direction and did the 'come-hither' finger curl. This was one suggestion I didn't even have to think about.

Chapter 3 - Thursday, June 5th

I tapped my pencil absentmindedly on the blotter on my desk as I pondered the coming week. The only thing keeping my mind off of the upcoming event was wondering why we still had desk blotters in the age of electronics. Convinced that I wouldn't find the answer my mind turned back to letting my alter ego Stacy out for an entire week. I had secretly wished for such a thing to happen but hadn't found an opportunity or courage to ask Christa to make it happen. Now it was going to happen and it was my wife that had suggested it. I would cherish every minute, learn everything I could, practice my womanly rapport at every opportunity and would do everything I could to try and pull it off for Christa and for myself.

The afternoon hours whittled away as I watched the clock hands crawl around to quitting time and shut off my computer. I was distracted today and got little accomplished. I was sure that tomorrow, the day before Stacy was to take on a life of her own, would be just as unproductive. With that thought I made my way through the lobby and into my car. The daily grind out on the roads was the same as it always was but as we inched forward through the constant forest of orange construction barrels I didn't seem to notice. It was probably better that we were barely moving given my distant mindset.

After an hour I was safely parked in garage, the door rattling down into place signaling the end of another workday. One more to day to go.

Christa had ordered pizza and we sat in the kitchen eating while she did most of the talking, excited about her friends visiting. There was no word of Stacy visiting but we covered the usually chitchat as we finished off the breadsticks.

"Talked to Terry and Julie today. I apologized profusely for you being in Europe on business and sent your regards." She finally said.

Any second thoughts of backing out on my part were gone now and I was relieved. I was sure that I couldn't turn back now after promising Christa my full cooperation and this simply sealed the deal.

"Good. I know they don't know me and I feel bad for not being here myself but I'll get to meet them as Stacy and like you said, we could always visit them in California in January."

"Exactly! They were disappointed but will get to meet you officially at some point. I also mentioned Stacy to them and Julie was so jealous!" Christa's voice rose two octaves when she relayed the conversation she had with her friend. "Julie's been talking about getting some help around the house and when I told her we had a live in housekeeper she was so envious. That might not mean much to guys in general but to women this is like the Holy Grail of our competitive nature. I know it's petty and all but with our nice house, a housekeeper and a husband like you I am so proud!"

I smiled as we tossed the paper plates and headed for the living room to curl up on the couch and watch the news.

"I still don't know if Stacy's ready for Saturday or the week." I finally mentioned during a commercial break.

"Second thoughts?" she asked, a look of worry creasing her beautiful face.

"No. Not at all. There are just a few things I need is all."

She was beaming again and relieved.

"Trust me. There's nothing to worry about. Just give me a list and I'll pick them up tomorrow."

I gave her a quick rundown on a handful of items and she made a mental note. Nuzzling up closer she said she'd take care of it all.

The rest of the evening passed in blissful peace

Chapter 4 - Friday, June 6th

Over the past 36 hours the butterflies were fluttering. Now it was Friday and they were flocking. As predicted I had accomplished absolutely nothing at work. The project was running smooth and with my calendar clear over the next ten days there really wasn't anything to accomplish. I answered a few emails and sat back picturing what was to come. Now that the dice had been rolled and our guests expecting to see Stacy and not I, the pressure was off and I began to get excited over the prospect of things to come. What wasn't a surprise was how fast the hours in the afternoon darted past and it was time to go home. The office was abandoned as I made my way through to the parking lot and swung back out into lighter traffic. I hadn't heard anything from Christa all day and continued to wonder how this would all end. When I pulled into the garage and didn't see her Cadillac I began to wonder what she was up to. Strangely, with her not being home I became even more aroused. I was feeling that glorious rush of adrenaline that normally came with getting dressed up in woman's clothing. The rush only intensified when faced with going out into public view as Stacy. It was a great, legal rush!

I parked the car and went inside, not bothering to call out. Greeting me when I entered the kitchen was a note on the table.

'Grab some leftovers and go take a bath and shave. I'll be home in a while.'

There was BBQ chicken from the other night but I could only eat a portion of my usual serving. The butterflies were taking up too much room in my stomach. I finished off what I could, packed the rest back in the refrigerator and headed for the master bedroom, shedding clothes as I went, dropping them in the hamper as I headed for the bathroom. What I found there was another note waiting for me.

'Not THIS bathroom Stacy. YOUR bathroom. And there's a present waiting for you there.'

I smiled at the note. Apparently Stacy's room was the small guestroom down at the other end of the hall. On the sink in the guestroom bathroom was a bottle of bath soap to soften the skin. Sitting on the side of the tub was my razor and shaving cream. Christa had unpacked my makeup and brush and had even moved my electric toothbrush in here. She had thought of everything, including a candle on the edge of the bath. Thankfully it was not lit. I grabbed the BBQ lighter from the kitchen and strolled back to my appointed task. With the candle lit and hot water filling the tub I settled down into the soft bubbles and relaxed for a few minutes feeling the nerves and tension from the week draining away. I had just picked up the shaving cream and had lathered it on a leg stretching above the suds when I heard the garage door open and a car pull in. We had teased each other about my smooth arms and legs at previous meetings and we both agreed that in a pair of silk nylons and high heels, I DID have a great pair of legs. That gave me some confidence. I was just starting on the other leg when there was a knock at the bathroom door. She normally just barged into the bathroom any other time and I thought it strange that she was knocking.

"May I come in Stacy?" I heard her ask from the bedroom. She was already getting into character! I loved it.

AmandaMI
AmandaMI
56 Followers