Quiet Servitude Pt. 06a3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AmandaMI
AmandaMI
56 Followers

"Oh yeah." He moaned, in his own world now.

I had been the seductress ten minutes ago but was now the one eating out of his hand.

"I'm getting close. Lay back and spread those beautiful legs." He said as I complied and was on my back, my legs wide open for him. He had a lustful sneer on his lips as he crawled onto the bed and stared down at me. I could feel the tip of his cock dance around the narrow funnel between my legs as she lowered himself further, taking the tip of a breast in his mouth. Finally convinced it had found his mark, he twisted his hips slightly and pushed at my body, in and out slightly until he was sure he had found the target and pushed with gusto. Knowing it could come to this I had lubed up generously and he slid in as far as my limited femininity would allow, but he didn't seem to notice my shallow restriction as he pushed and pulled the end of his shaft in and out.

"You like that bitch?" he asked and I did.

"Yes."

"That's good because I'm going to fuck you all afternoon."

"Please. Fuck me all you want." I responded as programmed, his sneer had grown wide from my submissive behavior.

He continued to pound me until the door a fist began pounding at the door to the hallway. Kevin froze, his body stopping in mid thrust.

"Don't stop." I pleaded.

"Shhhhhh." He commanded and I felt quiet, trying to twist my hips to get him jump started again, my hands working sliding across his chest as he continued to stare at the door as though willing it to stay in place. The pounding repeated itself and it was clear it was the door to this room that was receiving the blows.

"Who is it?" he asked nervously.

"Hotel security! Open up!"

"Aw fuck." He whispered, sliding out of me and back into his clothes.

"Where are you going?" I asked, still wanting him as I had been taught to do.

"Shhhhhh. . . . Get into the bathroom and close the door. Stay in there."

Reluctantly, I complied and disappeared into the tiny room, closing the door behind me. I could hear the outer door open and the voice from the hall move inside.

"Jones. Corporate security for the hotel chain. What are you doing in here? You know hotel employees aren't allowed in the room unless they're making deliveries and I don't see food or flowers, so what's your story?"

Even from the bathroom I could picture Hal, pretending he was security, leaning over the stuttering hotel employee.

"I . . I . . got a call from the guest here about some tech support." He stammered.

"All through here then?"

"Yes Sir."

"Beat it."

I continued to listen from my perch on the toilet as I pictured the dejected hotel IT guy shuffle from the room.

"One more thing. A pair of hotel guests stayed here last October. Checked out on the 8th. I need the names of all guests leaving here that day, paired up or single including home addresses. Get it now and bring it back here on the double. You've got twenty minutes and keep it under wraps, we don't want this kind of thing to get out. Now beat it."

I heard the heavy room door slam shut and a moment later a rap of knuckles brought me back around.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Who do you think it is?" Hal asked, stepping into the room.

I rose up toe to toe and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Since you chased him away, you better be ready to pick up where he left off because I'm all fired up and ready to go!" I said with a smile.

He took my hand and led me back into the room where he shed his clothes and lifted me back onto the bed.

"Get on all fours." He said with a devilish grin.

"Yes Sir." I replied, unable to resist his commands as he took up position behind me. It didn't take long before he was inside me and I was back in the heat of the moment, enjoying the delicious feelings ebb and tide through my soul.

"Can't wait to watch this on DVD tonight!" he said with a heavy breath.

"You are recording this." I moaned.

"Yes. And you're going to like it! Got it?"

"Yes. I'm going to like it." I replied.

I felt Hal exploded in me as I roared, certain that the patrons in the nearest rooms must have heard. We were both breathing heavily when a think stack of computer paper slid under the hotel room door. Collapsing in each others arms we giggled like a pair of love struck teens as a slow set of feet shuffled slowly away. We woke up together just as dinner approached, one kind of hunger replacing another.

Chapter 25 - Saturday, June 18th - 7:55 p.m.

"See anything?" I asked, climbing back into the sedan as Hal continued to eyeball a building in the distance.

"Nothing. It is Saturday night after all. If they come back at all, it could be late."

I passed him the sack of food after removing my burger and chocolate shake as I sat back nibbling on a handful of fries.

"Shall we kick the door down?" I asked with a mouthful of food. Hal and I were beyond social etiquette after our short time together.

We finished our lunch in silence over the next few minutes and bagged up our trash.

"Shall we?" Hal asked.

"Shall we what?"

"Go knock."

"Beats wasting a Saturday afternoon."

We crawled out of the car and headed for the buildings entrance. Hal's disguise consisted of the grungy Chiefs hat he never managed to lose despite my best efforts.

"Why is it called a baseball cap if it has a football teams logo on it?"

"I'm from Australia. You're the yank. Aren't you supposed to know the answer to that one?" he chided with a grin as we strolled inside. I would be lying if I didn't feel a spasm deep inside my gut when I realized I was drawing up to an apartment door, behind which my loving ex-wife was waiting. As though sensing my discomfort, Hal wrapped a reassuring arm around my shoulders and drew me closer as we climbed the second and final set of steps..

"They are probably gone you know."

I nodded.

If he hadn't been with me, I was sure I wouldn't have made it into the building but as it was now, we found ourselves standing in front of the door only seconds later. Hal reached into his pocket, withdrew a sticky note with some scribbled message across it that was all but illegible and pressed it firmly against the door over the peephole. Before I could stop him, he knocked firmly and then grabbed my shoulders moved me off to the side. A few seconds passed and we could hear steps approaching. Without hesitation and with no fear, the occupant pulled the door open fully and greeted Hal.

"Yes?" the woman asked. I could tell it wasn't Christa.

"Hello ma'am. I'm Roger and this is my girlfriend Britney. We're looking for our friend Carla. Haven't talked to her for six months but we thought this was her place." Hal said, trying to look embarrassed at our intrusion.

"I'm sorry. I don't know who the couple was who lived here before me. They left suddenly I know because I was on a waiting list for an apartment here but only for a few weeks and was told it would be much longer."

"So you haven't been here long?" I asked, stepping towards Hal. I couldn't help but look passed the elderly woman and into the apartment. She was eyeing me curiously as she talked but my eyes continued to scan the room, expecting to see Christa standing inside or some of our belongings. I couldn't figure out whether or not I was relieved or disappointed. Either way, knowing that Christa and Terry had lived in the space and breathed the air really seemed to piss me off enough that my normally good graces when talking to someone went right out the window. Hal picked up the slack and continued to ask all sorts of questions, trying to tease out any bit of information but he was running dry. He finally gave up and we walked back to our car.

"Britney?" I asked. "I like her music, but you wouldn't seriously do that to me would you?"

He smiled as we climbed back inside.

"Running out aliases for you!" he mocked.

It appeared as though Hal had another destination in mind as we pulled away and jumped on the freeway, leaving Phoenix behind us.

"Where to now?"

"We are heading East my dear!"

"Can you be more specific? There's a lot of real estate east of here."

"Thought we'd take a trip to Tampa."

I knew where he was going with this. Our last lead was the investigator who came after us in Montana.

"Think they're in Tampa?"

"Most people don't have a PI in their rolodex. When you need one you either get a recommendation or grab someone out of the phonebook. Money doesn't seem to an object but I'm guessing that they went with local talent."

Sounded logical and we didn't have much else to go on.

"And if they don't show up at his office I can always schedule a 'private' interview or toss his office. One thing about PI's, they aren't normally overly cautious in their own little world despite being a paranoid lot. Probably has your wife's number on his desk."

"Paranoid? Something you know from experience?" I mocked with a smile.

"I did the PI thing for a while."

He was wearing his trademark smirk and I didn't know whether or not to believe him.

"That make you paranoid?"

"You and I avoid the law, escape from a PI and live for months under assumed identities, successively I might assume. That takes a load of paranoia so I'm not the only one."

We were laughing now and it felt good to cut loose as we pulled out of town and headed east, continuing on a journey I wasn't sure I was ready to make.

Chapter 26 - Friday, June 24th - 6:10 p.m.

The door to the motel room opened and out of paranoia, I looked up from the kitchenette area to verify it was Hal. He looked tired and I knew the long hours over the past few days were beginning to wear on him. I didn't even have to ask.

"Don't know how they picked this guy but he's not even a very good investigator. Lives on a broken down boat across town, eats garbage all day and your ex must be his only client. Can't see that he does anything really."

"He DID manage to track us down though."

"He did indeed. But when we're your only case and cash is thrown at you maybe he picked up his motivation a bit. Maybe he has a strong network of people." He said with a shrug.

"Ready to eat?"

"Yeah. Taking the evening off. Once he headed for the strip club I figured he was done for the evening so I'd call it quits too."

We dished out our favorite, mac and cheese, and sat down at the bar with the local news on just in case. So far, my search at the courthouse and local papers had also come up dry. Knowing Christa, she always propagated to the spotlight so if they were in Florida it was only a matter of time.

My mind began to wander and delicious thoughts slowly invaded.

"You don't think Christa's working at the club do you? Terry working as a bathroom valet?"

Hal nibbled at a fork full of noodles as she sat there smirking, one raised eyebrow pointing at him.

"You didn't?"

"Of course I did. Had to keep an eye on him and make sure he wasn't meeting them there."

"I can't believe you!" I said with mock shock.

He shrugged.

"Might have to check it out again tomorrow. They might only meet on the weekends."

"That right? Maybe you just need a better show around here to keep you home at night."

"All I have are twenties?" he said, emptying his wallet.

"That's more than enough Love! Let's retire to the living room, shall we?"

The dishes could wait.

Chapter 27 - Saturday, June 25th - 7:30 a.m.

We woke up together but just stayed in bed, enjoying the warm sunshine streaming into the bedroom. It was a habit I was looking forward to continuing, long into the future. We talked about little things in life, wants and desires, but after an hour, Hal's stomach growled from under the sheets and mine responded.

"Suppose we should eat." He asked.

"Suppose we should." I replied.

"Then we make a little run downtown for some B and E?"

I just continued to lay there staring at the ceiling.

"No?" he asked. "Do we just make a run for it instead?"

"No. We need to see this through." I sighed, resigned to the fact that we were going to have to tippy-toe back across the line and do some criminal things again to get the info we needed. "Maybe just roughing up the investigator wouldn't be quiet so . . . illegal?"

"Maybe we could do that for fun after this is all over. Easier to just do a little snooping."

"You're right. Let's do it and get this over with."

"Not losing your nerve, are you?"

"No. Just want to be back on the right side of the law eventually."

"Then you're in?"

"Yes." I replied. "This a test or something?"

"Yes. As a matter or fact it was." He said, reaching across to the nightstand to retrieve something.

"What's this?" I asked, taking the folded piece of paper from him.

Hal got up out of bed and strolled towards the bathroom, kicking the door shut behind him. He just chuckled as I started tossing out an excited string of obscenities. With a wide smile I kicked the door open and hoisted the note towards him.

"You already broke in?" I asked, somewhat relieved.

"No. Once I saw what a crappy PI he was I went for the wallet and bribed him. Didn't take much."

"How much money do we have exactly?"

"No worries there. I used to be an investment banker."

I eyed him warily, not knowing whether or not to believe. In either case, we were on the road in twenty minutes, dining once again from a greasy sack.

Chapter 28 - Saturday, June 25th - 4:05 p.m.

"Welcome to South Carolina."

I stirred from my carbohydrate induced slumber as the afternoon grew long, the sun casting bright sunshine down upon the state.

"Always loved it here." I remarked. "Thought I would get a chance to live in Charleston at some point in my life; walk the beaches at sunset."

"Can't promise you'll do that for a lifetime but I think we can manage it tonight." He said, trying to put a smile on my face. There was a very good chance we'll be meeting up with Christa and Terry in the next day or two and my nerves were growing ragged. I hadn't slept well the last few nights and it beginning to show in the reflection I faced in the mirror each day. The woman who stared back was starting to look older by the day and it was a trend I wasn't looking forward to continuing. Either way, a decision would have to be made and action taken. Ultimately, I would be the only who would face the choice that I would have to make and I wasn't entirely sure I could do it.

Three uneventful hours later we parked and strolled into our hotel lobby just off of Battery Street downtown. It wasn't a beach, but it was on the water and the fresh air gave the evening a magical feel. I was trying to soak it all in, hoping it would drive the dread I could feel building in my guts.

"Let's find some real food." Hal said as he stepped up next to me our front. He had changed back into his jeans while I had chosen a summer dress with spaghetti straps. It was going to be a cool evening but the chilly air sweeping in off the ocean felt invigorating as we walked slowly along the avenue in search of local cuisine. With a slew of restaurants offering seafood in every shape and variety, it didn't take long to make our selection. The main brunt of the dining brunt had moved on to local nightclubs for Saturday night entertainment so we were able to get a table for two near the window with a decent view of the harbor. It was the perfect, romantic setting I always pictured ourselves sharing as we ate our appetizers and danced as our meals of surf and turf were being prepared in the back.

"Is it always going to be like this?" I asked as we returned to our table and our meals.

"Absolutely." He smiled.

I wasn't sure if he could divine our futures but I had to admire his optimism. He always exuded a positive sense about him while I, it seemed, was always seeing things through a pessimistic lens. He could sense the growing concern in me so he continued.

"After this week is over with, everything is going to be just perfect."

I nodded as I dug into my crab legs with a hunger I didn't realize was there. Hal had opted for lobster and he seemed to be harboring the same sense of hunger as we began to eat in silence until the hunger was at least partially satisfied. We continued chatting away like a young couple on a first date, completely engrossed in one another. No room for dessert, we elected for coffee and continue to sit there making eyes at one another until I froze, my stare shifting away from Hal to a spot just over his left shoulder.

I could almost feel time begin to slow down around me as though I were in a bubble. The clamor in the restaurant suddenly dissipated, the noise that had filled the place only seconds early suddenly began to recede into the distance. Hal continued to laugh, his motions in slow motion, the sound not reaching my ears. The only thing I could hear now was the raspy breathing as I inhaled and exhaled heavily. My heart had picked up speed and was hammering in my chest. In my peripheral vision I could see Hal turn slowly and looked over his shoulder, a look of concern replacing his jovial smile.

"Is that them?" he asked desperately.

My eyes continued to track a man and a woman walking passed the restaurant across the street.

"IS that THEM?" Hal asked again.

I still couldn't speak but felt my chin nodding slightly as my eyes were still locked on the pair, walking as though they didn't have a care in the world.

Hal motioned for the waiter and tossed some bills on the table as he took my arm as casually as he could and I felt myself being led through a maze of tables. It felt like a dream until the night air rushed over us. Hal still had his arm around my waist as we continued down the sidewalk. Christa and Terry were thirty or forty yards ahead of us and across the street but I felt naked as we walked across the street in the same direction. If they turned, I'm sure they wouldn't have recognized us as Hal kept our pace nice and slow to match theirs but it felt like we were out in the open with no where to hide.

"Just relax and breathe." Hal instructed.

We made two turns down side streets and continued to drift further back, giving them as much room as we could afford. If it hadn't been for Hal, I would have turned and ran in the other direction. I could feel my legs grow wobbly as we continued our unhurried pursuit of my ex-wife and her lover.

"Let's just go back to the hotel, Hal?" I pleaded. "We can come back tomorrow."

"Sorry Love but we can't. The address the PI gave me is clear across town and it's clear they aren't walking back to their car. We have to find out where they're going."

I wanted to turn and run but the strong arm wrapped around me kept us moving forward. As we neared the next intersection, I could see Christa and Terry turn and walk up a set of stairs and into a townhouse buried in a row of a dozen others just like it. To keep from arousing suspicion we continued on down the street. A hundred yards up the way we stopped in a small park and took a seat on a wooden bench.

"Stay here for and wait for me. I'll be back in a few minutes." He said, wrapping his windbreaker around my shoulders. The heated sweat that was popping out of my skin earlier at the restaurant was gone now and I had grown cold and numb from the sudden appearance of Christa on the street.

"Where are you going?" I asked, finally snapping back to reality.

"Just going to take a quick look around. I'll be back in ten minutes."

With that he was gone. Instead of heading back towards the townhouse he went the other way and disappeared. I tried to look calm and collected as an occasional person or couple walked by. They didn't stare at me so I must have been passing for just another casual citizen out on a brisk, summer evening. My eyes to continued to stare down the street, scanning anyone walking or driving towards me, my fear that we had been spotted and led to this part of town for some nefarious reason.

AmandaMI
AmandaMI
56 Followers