Quiet Surprise

Story Info
Best friend joins in with husband and wife.
860 words
3.67
299.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tamol
tamol
91 Followers

We were invited to a BBQ at a friends, I didn't intend drinking but as usual my best intentions came to nothing but luckily my friend Ray had a spare room that he said we could use.

Drink always makes me randy and as soon as Sandy and I were in bed we began cuddling and turning each other on. I couldn't resist getting between her legs and licking her pussy, I just loved doing it, but after awhile Sandy took control and I ended up on my back with my head just over the end of the bed. She started sucking my cock as I once again began licking and sucking on her clit. Sixty nine was my favourite it was like having the best of both worlds and as we both licked and sucked away neither of us heard the door open. The first I knew was when a cock appeared in my vision, I tilted my head back to see Ray standing there naked with a massive erection in his hand. I didn't know what to do, I was having so much pleasure and I wasn't in a position to do much else.

Ray moved his cock nearer to Sandy's wet cunt, his tip was barely touching her cunt lips and I couldn't believe the view I was getting as very slowly he sunk it further into her open hole. I continued sucking on her clit and Sandy after a brief pause to turn her head to see what was going on carried on sucking my cock. She didn't seem to mind that Ray had decided to join in the party I suppose she was just too horny by then and didn't mind who joined in, she was beyond caring. As Ray began pumping his cock in and out Sandy's cunt I was doing my best to avoid coming into contact with him while I was still sucking happily on her clit. I wasn't keen to feel a mans cock on my tongue, especially my best friends cock. It was then that it dawned on me the precarious position I was in, if he pulled out I would get a face full of his come but if he came inside Sandy I would end up getting a mouthful as it oozed out of her.

Sandy was moaning and then suddenly she was using her teeth on my cock and sucking like a mad woman, looking up I could see why, Ray had inserted a finger up her arse and was swirling it about in her. She was bucking like mad, I had never inserted anything into her arse as I always thought she would be against it, but obviously Ray knew better and she was really enjoying the treatment she was receiving from both of us. I could feel Ray tensing when all of a sudden he erupted inside her filling her cunt with his cum. Now was the moment I had been dreading but Ray had other ideas, with his finger still frigging her arse he lifted her forward and I was saved form his juices flowing down on to me. He moved closer and ran his wet cock across my lips, I don't know why but I opened my mouth and his cock slipped inside. I could taste the mixed juices of him and her and within seconds I erupted into Sandy's mouth, it had sent me over the top.

As Sandy drained my cock I could feel Ray's cock harden as my tongue caressed it and without warning he withdrew and sunk it into Sandy's arse and started fucking her once more. I could see every inch of his cock slipping in and out of her virgin hole and just watching the action I could feel my cock hardening again. Ray seemed to last for ages, Sandy was groaning and saying fuck me harder, yes I love it, more, harder she kept saying. It could not have been planned better only seconds separated each of us as we came again. Thankfully Ray kept his cock away from my mouth this time, I wasn't keen knowing where it had just been, but he wasn't so nice to Sandy as he made her lick it clean.

Once she had finished licking him he was hard again, he was insatiable, he climbed between Sandy's legs and began fucking her again until he was totally exhausted. First thing in the morning he was on top of Sandy and fucking her once more, but I slept through it. I only found out a week later when he showed me the video he had made, it seemed he had a hidden camera in the bedroom. I thought he was my best friend until he announced that he would like to fuck Sandy any time he wanted and however or with whomever he wanted otherwise the video would be sent to family and friends. Of course I agreed and now we spend quite a bit of time at his house and Sandy is always the entertainment and there isn't many of Ray's friends that haven't filled one of her holes.

tamol
tamol
91 Followers