Quietly Watching

Story Info
Hidden cameras in the home of a voyeur reveal many delights.
9.8k words
3.73
45.1k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uksnowy
uksnowy
189 Followers

Nicki

(November 2002)

The initial lazy but sleepy check round the small room amused the mid 30s blonde as she studied, souvenirs, posters, certificates and pictures on the wall of the room specially made up for her family visit. Her mother and brother were strategically placed in other locations in our small home, the visit planned sometime back and I wanted to capture this one, as it would be my first. I watched her loosen her jeans and sensed her relief at the freedom from being cinched in. Her hands rubbed her exposed belly and her blowing mouth and puffing cheeks indicated a feeling of being bloated. I knew this meant she was suffering from a touch of the irritable bowel syndrome she suffered. It had been the reason for her early exit from the lounge whilst family and friends renewed their acquaintance.

Nicki peeled off her jeans, neatly folding them on the chair, after discarding her socks and black leather boots. Her tight, pale bum looked good in the plain, pink briefs, as - back to me, she slung off her shirt and unclipped her black bra. She turned towards me and I grinned with pleasure at the first time sight of her small but pert tits with hard pink nipples. The slight bulge of her pubic mound promised much.

She moved closer and caught sight of herself in the small mirror nearby. Nicki twisted side to side as if checking her slender ex dancer body and felt her thighs and buttocks for surplus fat. There was none. Then she lifted each small pod of her breasts and examined them carefully, peering closely at some sort of blemish near her right nipple. As she bent over the basin, I watched her buttocks flex and ripple as she cleaned her teeth and removed her contact lens. This was a thorough operation, making me impatient, but soon she turned towards her bed and gracefully stooped to slip off her briefs, without betraying the secrets of her butt crack.

Her patterned pyjamas were pulled on and she slipped to the bed and switched the light off and I sighed with disappointment on not catching sight of her pussy. But I was elated in seeing her candidly nude, having known her since she was a small child. Now a tall, willowy, personal trainer and sometimes PR girl, Nicki was an attractive, vibrant young woman and I enjoyed the intimate glimpses and wondered if I would get to sniff her panties during her brief stay as well enjoy as her dressing routine in the morning.

The following morning, Nicki rose and wandered about in her PJs, the better light due to her raising the window blind affording me much greater definition of her features, yet still she managed – not by choice I know, to conceal her pussy. Damn! Was she totally shaved or sporting a trimmed or full bush? I could never know, for now anyway and I guessed it wouldn't be the latter.

She left the room for toilet and returned and I saw her tits once more, as she wandered about the small confines of the room, examining more of the wall coverings. She peered at the computer, cheekily leafing through my desk diary and for some peculiar reason, switching on the inkjet printer, before she hitched up her black brassiere, pulling her small breasts inwards in their cups as if to try and create cleavage, something she didn't have. The view of her buttocks as she pulled on a white thong was glorious however and finally she pulled on her outer clothing.

Needed downstairs I had no chance to visit her temporary boudoir and examine her undies. I felt slightly miserable that no pussy views and no intimate smells failed to complete her visit although I was on cloud nine at having seen what I did. With promises to keep in touch - which I hoped meant another visit; she and her family left our house.

Sue

(May 2004)

She was very very drunk, as was her husband Charles as they floundered round the spare bedroom in the early hours of the morning, after the big booze up in town the night before. Guests for the night, I am so glad I offered and they accepted, my wife getting the guest room ready in time before the festivities and enabling me to attend to the final adjustments.

Charles undressed quickly and slumped to the bed, which was unfortunately out of my sight. There was not much I could do about that, as the layout of the room was structurally dictated rather than decorative. Sue was more studied about preparing for bed, yet I guessed it was still a bit hit and miss as she removed her makeup. The sight of Charles mini cock made me smile but I was concentrating on seeing this slim mid 30s wife nude for the first time.

As she took off her denim skirt and striped cotton sweater. I gasped as her patterned thong was dragged below her crotch, showing me the first glimpses of her private parts although she was half turned to me. I thought about Nicki and hoped this time that I would get full frontals of yet another visitor to our home.

I was not to be disappointed as Sue took off her black bra and I saw her neat pert tits with erect dark nipples. I guessed they would be sharp and hard, having seen her many times in tee shirts. They were cute, but soon I was drooling over her full bush as facing me, she removed her thong. She was very close and I ignored Charles who comically got up from the bed and donned his shirt and shorts and went out to the toilet.

Sue's bush was trimmed to a medium length but not to a bikini line and I had nice views of it full on, yet could not see signs of her crack or any bulging labia between her upper thighs. I surmised she has a nice neat slit, which goes with her neat persona, although that is a loose observation. She examined her butt in the full-length mirror and grimaced at the very slight hint of orange peel skin that betrayed the common onset of cellulite most women seem to have.

Charles returned and sank to the bed, before Sue donned a pink robe and left for the toilet. On returning, she was gloriously nude once more and again I was treated to full-length frontal visions before she pulled on a loose fitting pyjama jacket and joined her husband. Unfortunately the bed was totally out of sight and the light was soon out.

They stirred for a long time before rising in the morning. The light was excellent, as they had not pulled the blinds over the two windows. I doubt if they had sex, as I would have noticed some bodily movement over the stair barrier that concealed them from me. This would always be a nuisance, especially when the towels my wife had hung over it totally blocked the gaps between the plank type rails that prevented people from falling down the steep stairs that came up into the middle of the room.

Charles got up, his morning glory wobbled heavily towards me, before he pulled on his clothing and left the room. Sue rose and wandered round the room peering into their bag, her handbag and at some pictures on the wall. As if knowing she was being watched, her hands lightly gripped the two leading edges of her pyjama jacket, sort of concealing her crotch. I guessed it was a habit, as she obviously didn't know she was being observed and soon she peeled off her jacket, it was a glorious sight and now in daylight.

She came close and bent forwards, her shoulder length frizzy hair shrouding her frame, until she swept it back. Down the wonderful vista of her slender body between her little hanging paps, I could just see between her legs, yet still no sign of any serious labial bulge amongst the pubic growth she sported.

On went her robe again and she went for a shower. On returning her hair was piled up high and she pulled on a clean pair of white high cut briefs from their bag. She was careful in smoothing it, making sure the seams were flat and I enjoyed those little intimate movements. The robe was discarded and I revelled in her free topless movement as she prepared her makeup and hair before dressing and leaving the room.

Kath

(May 2004)

Another tired drunk after a party in the house. If we have parties, we are blessed with a high proportion of people in their 20s and 30s, so I am always anxious to invite any of the females to stay over and save driving home. Usually inebriated as my parties are legendary, the more pissed up, tasty females I can invite, the better.

Kath had intended to taxi home but was persuaded that staying over was the best thing for her, as she had mysteriously been in tears earlier and seemed vulnerable. I was delighted she did stay as the room had been prepared for another attractive young woman, who arrived with her duvet, pillow and gear, yet decided to go home after all. That really pissed me off until Kath took up the option.

Late 20s, very tall and statuesque, with small tits, she was a vivacious, attractive girl and very sweet natured. Shown to the same room as Nicki, the main guest room already occupied by my daughter who is strictly off camera limits, she stood swaying, glassy eyed, taking in her surroundings, the wall coverings, books and general office and art stuff engrossing her early moments. After a huge yawn and the obligatory hand through her long tawny locks, Kath shoved the door part closed, sat heavily to remove her stiletto six inch boots, then her socks and then stood and peeled down her very tight jeans, until she had to bend fully.

Her back was to me and the vision was of a very round pair of buttocks, with the string of a thong disappearing into the dark crack and the gorgeous rear view of the very full bulge of the gold coloured material cupping the pouch of her pussy. I looked for a cameltoe before Kath straightened and I wished for the removal of the thong and then her red backless blouse. This upper garment was all front. Laces criss-crossed her bare back and definitely there was no sign of a bra.

Her tits are really small for such a big lass, yet I wanted to see them bare and quivering. I was to be denied both crotch and boobs as she slunk to the made-up bed at floor level, complete with thong and blouse intact.

Next morning, Kath seemed dazed and she got off the bed and sat on a chair for an age, probably ruminating on the previous night. She pulled her jeans on and wandered around examining in more detail the stuff on the book shelves and other equipment stacked around. With no bag, therefore no change of clothes and makeup, she decided to leave the room. Breakfast that morning was a rather muted affair with the various people who had crashed at our house after the party, nursing hangovers. However I studied Kath, still in her party gear of tight jeans and red blouse and knowing I had seen something of her, my breakfast colleagues hadn't.

Her gold thong would still be trapped up her bumptuous crack and nursing a very hot cunt I reckoned.

Why Am I Watching?

Where this voyeur in me came from I don't know, but I am one and known in some circles across cyberspace for my interests in voyeurism. This document is my means of sharing my experiences with my fellow pervs.

How Am I Watching?

Because I have finally set up a covert camera.

I have two and the one I captured the Nicki scenes with was the first. Uncertain of my ground and the inquisitive nature of the wife, I dismantled it and hid it inside an old radio cassette player, which fitted into the jumbled nature of my office/studio which doubles as an emergency spare room. Thinking I would leave it that way I bought another camera, once again a motion detector type. I decided the radio would be difficult to suddenly place then remove in the actual guestroom, so I set up the actual camera, sold disguised as a burglar alarm in the guestroom. I armed myself with an excuse that it was a fire and smoke detector for the loft area, if asked by my wife.

I haven't needed the excuse so far, but I found that the audio doesn't work with this second camera. It would have been nice to capture some of the bed sounds of Sue and Charles and maybe hear the sound of sex if not see it. I used this one again for Kath although like Nicki, she was alone, but I have now re-assembled the first camera ready for the next guest/guests.

That opportunity came completely out of the blue and I was so lucky.

Here is what happened.

Ella

(June 2004)

I finished showering and heard my wife calling. I answered her as noncommittal as possible, yet feverishly thinking about her words as I hurriedly dried off. The bathroom door was still open as I heard my wife on the phone.

"Yes it's OK Ella. Of course it will be no trouble. You can stay here for the night and we will sort things out. It sounds terrible."

Elated at an opportunity coming my way, I wandered through to the bedroom, trying to remain calm and uninterested, but she had to tell me. What's more - I needed to know.

"She is one of those coming to the meeting tonight darling," she told me putting the phone down. "Her husband has kicked her out and she is really distressed, so I told her she could stay here."

I knew there was a meeting of women at our house and I was going out. It was my usual night out midweek anyway. I must admit I have only seen this particular committee gathered once before, when I got home and they were still in discussion. Apart from a glamorous but stick thin, very posh, early fifties woman, the rest were dogs quite frankly. Quite why this Ella wanted to go to a committee meeting after being chucked out beat me, but I didn't give it a lot of thought.

"Can you inflate the airbed in your room darling? I can get a duvet down and some pillows. It's a pity the guest room is in such a state."

That's why I was elated. My room was still set up as when Kath stayed. The guestroom was in serious redecorating mode. The only doubt I had was that Ella would be a wrinkly pensioner, there are two on this committee, or something really dowdy. Of course I agreed and the wife started to prepare snacks for her gaggle of seven women expected.

I dressed quickly and entered my office/studio. The cam was in place; it was all connected it just needed switching on and the VHS tape inserted. My fucking hands were shaking when I did this.

I am so glad I did.

The airbed was inflated after I made the customary space, it was a double and a bit of a fiddle but it had to be done. A careful check round, including some tactical placing of a chair, it tempted our guests to undress in a certain place and put their clothes on it, completed the scene and I left the house.

The night with my mates passed so slowly it seemed. I couldn't keep my mind trained on the snooker, pool and darts we always played. Should I scurry home and see this Ella in the flesh and then not waste tape? The answer came in one of my mates wanting a lift home because he was minus his car due to servicing, so I got back home at about eleven thirty. The wife was in the kitchen washing plates and stuff and I asked her if she had a good meeting. It had been and Ella was in the room provided and I should be quiet as she brought her daughter too who was probably asleep. I didn't dwell on the subject, not wanting to appear interested.

To say I slept fitfully would be an understatement, yet thinking if the daughter was young and asleep, Ella could be of reasonable age and worth seeing. The whole scenario was on my mind the whole night obviously, as I woke up with a stonking great stiffy. I put it use by giving my wife a good seeing to, although she was a bit concerned about our sexual noises filtering through to where our guests were. At last the following afternoon arrived. I work a very early shift and am away from the house by six every morning but home by late morning, I have virtually the whole day to myself as the wife works all afternoon.

I had rung home from work at about nine o'clock on the pretence of checking what we were doing that evening, because football was on the TV and was told that a friend of Ella had collected Angie the daughter and taken her to school and Ella was going to see a solicitor. She reminded me to collect some dry cleaning on the way home saying that as usual she had to be the office earlier than usual as it was end of month accounts and that Ella would let herself out. All I had to do on getting home, according to the wife was to deflate the airbed and store it away. Little did she know what I really had to do? Also I hoped there would be more of Ella on the recording, which was still running. as she would be alone in the house for a short while.

Shaking with high anticipation I got home and ignored my usual little jobs and chores. The bed was dealt with, the room sorted to normal state after I put the tape into the VCR/TV downstairs and switched to rewind. My pulse raced as I switched to play, it was the first time in my short history of covert cameras that I had no idea of who I was going to see.

The motion detector works on audio and vision and often starts recording on nearby sounds. False starts such as these are common and I fast-forwarded until my wife entered the room. She was talking about the layout of the upstairs, where the bathroom and toilet was to an unseen Ella, who still hadn't entered the room.

I gulped as the next person entered my domain.

The typical street cred hoodlum looking figure strolled in, round behind the wife. The daughter - I guessed was dressed in a grey tracksuit top with the hood up, under which was a baseball cap. There was some sort of chunky figure beneath all the outer gear and the figure just stood there, behind the desk which concealed her bottom half as Ella, still unseen talked to the wife. I wondered if my office stuff would be safe – I mean these sort of kids have a reputation don't they?

My wife asked if they would both be OK on the airbed, assuring them it was quite big and she had shared it with me once or twice in campsites. This brought peals of laughter from the adults; the kid motionless and mute, until my wife left the room and ushered Ella in.

I drooled.

Ella was a big lady I guess in her mid forties. Dressed in white, over tight tee-shirt and sand-coloured jeans, rolls of spare flesh rippled round her upper torso. I could see every nuance of her body between her brassiere and waistband as she put a small travel bag down. She was tall, with average breasts, however her tits were huge compared to the three females previously captured on this tape and recorded in detail above. Her butt looked enormous, coupled with big thighs as she told my wife they had grabbed some food at McDonalds on the way over and I wondered on the sights to behold as soon as my wife left the room, telling them I would be in late and wouldn't disturb them and I would be under orders to be quiet in the morning.

Almost coal black, Ella had frizzy hair but it was tight cut and neat. Her mouth was huge, with big fat, pink lips and her eyes were bright. Her nostrils flared wide and forward, but looked right on her big face. It was still light outside but Ella pulled the blind down. She told her daughter to take her things off and my pulse raced as they had to shuffle in the small space and I saw that the kid wore a skirt.

Off came the hood and the cap to reveal a not particularly pretty face, sulky mouthed with a protruding jaw, wide flared nose and frizzy very Negroid hair sprouting from close round her facial features. Her hair was swept back into a rough version of a ponytail. Facially she looked something like Venus Williams who was currently appearing on a tennis tournament on TV.

The girl stood sullenly in the centre of my small room. I took in her school uniform of knee length black narrow skirt which was taut over an already protruding African bum, her white blouse, striped tie, white ankle socks and plain flat black clumpy shoes. She dumped a school bag on the floor and listened to Ella chattering on. I guessed her age in early teens.

As I drooled over the pleasures that must await me further on the VHS tape, holding back my inner urges to fast forward and see them, they discussed their home situation, most of it going over my head not being interested, although it will remain recorded on the tape. I could always listen to it again, once I got over the initial and many repeat viewings.

uksnowy
uksnowy
189 Followers