Quincunx Ch. 12

Story Info
My horizons widen.
4.5k words
4.63
13.5k
2
0

Part 12 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 01/31/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five

My horizons widen

When I returned to my normal state Xentha was by my side.

"I thought I'd find you up here, I knocked and Grepp poked his head out, said you were there a minute ago so I guessed you up here."

"Hmm, that has made me feel so alive inside." Were my first words, as I stretched my cramped muscles. I felt relaxed and refreshed, the sensation of wellbeing like a cloak around me.

"You look like you're doing well; you were in a deep trance when I got here."

"I don't know, it was weird when you had me open my perception, all around me I saw and felt the magic in things, a hazy sparkle like the stars on the edge."

I automatically looked up at the great wheel in the sky, visible now in the darkening sky, looking at its thinning edge as it faded into the black of the Deep South.

"Wow, you were seeing magic?" she replied gushingly, her smiling eyes looking straight into mine.

"There's magic in the things around us that I'm sure of. I can still almost feel it now, its depth and strength."

"I'm getting jealous. Come on we'd better get down before it gets to dark to see," she said standing and gently tugging at my arm, a smile still decorating her lips and showing the teeniest flash of her white teeth.

She hurried us down and into the candlelit entrance hall.

"That's better," she exclaimed, as we entered through the curtained doorway. "Back to civilization."

I gave a chuckle, she turned and stepped closer walking in step with me.

"I wish I could see magic, though it would be a little weird to see it in everything, even though the theory holds that it is in everything and is the magic we use to change things."

The logic put a smile back on my lips.

"The weirdest part," I replied. "Is that nothing has a distinct edge but sparkles like feint stars, yet it's all so solid still with the magic in its core."

"No, don't make me wish more; my sight is confined to divining the truth."

"That would be a nice skill to have," I complemented her back.

"You probable have," she answered back. "But you'll need training to use it.

"It seems that I've got a lot of learning to do, let me finish learning meditation before I start anything else," I replied, to her further amusement.

We continued the light banter until we got back to the dorm where we found we had the place to ourselves.

"Would you like some cofftea?" she asked.

"If you're making one, yes."

I sat down as she continued to the kitchen area.

"So, what are you doing for the rest of the evening?" she continued.

"I don't know yet, I don't have much money at the moment or I might have gone out."

"Oh I can stand you a bottle of wine or two, beer if you prefer it. I'm going to see Milova at The Bull if you fancy."

"With an invitation like that how can I refuse." I replied graciously.

"Well it's settled then, give me time to drink the cofftea and get changed and we'll be off."

"Okay by me, if you want I'll finish the cofftea and you can go and get changed now."

"Thanks, that's nice of you."

She walked back as I stood and walked over to take her place. I pottered around waiting on the pot boiling and made the brew when it was ready, sitting back at the table sipping mine while I waited.

"Are you ready then?" she asked as she exited her door.

"Your cofftea's here."

"Oh don't worry about it. I can get one there if I want."

"Alright then," I said picking the two cups up. "Just rinse these out and we'll be on our way."

She talked about the music and the different entertainers that were on offer in the city, whilst her favorite was Kiria she quite liked Milova as well, she gave Kiria the edge because her songs were better.

We arrived and she grabbed an empty table, sitting, she gave me the coin to buy the bottle of wine she favoured. When I rejoined her at the table she began telling me of her last time here, some good few weeks past, when she had watched Jaspher.

We'd been there a little while when Calorissa wove her way through the gathering crowd to join us.

"There's a lot of erks in tonight," she remarked, sitting in one of the empty chairs.

"Erks?"

"Oh sorry Davor, I mean the acolytes, it's a nickname that the wizards use." She explained.

"No, that's unfair," chimed in Xentha. "It's only some of the not so nice ones that use it."

"I've heard one or two things that might surprise you. Anyway, will you get me a drink please Davor," Calorissa asked, turning to me and proffering a handful of change.

She gave me a name and I dutifully squeezed through the press of bodies to get to the bar. The two of them were laughing when I got back, reliving some past incidents with snatches of information that caused fits of giggling.

I sat back and casually ran my eye over the crowd, lots of young people engaged in animated banter. Our village inn would be thankful for a quarter of the customers here, and that would be about all it could fit in. It was also a little strange on the eye to see so many single girls grouped together.

Milova appeared on a little stage that was tucked away up behind the tables in the corner affording us a good view of her. Everyone stood and clapped as she made herself comfortable on the high stool, behind her was a mandolin player and a guy with a funny kind of whistle, bigger than I'd seen before.

The music was worth it, she had an excellent voice that carried well and I sat there half entranced by the tone and timbre as the songs washed over me. Xentha asked me to get her a fresh bottle in the middle of her last song, urging me to get to the bar before everyone else.

Calorissa topped my glass up with the last of hers before dashing to the bar as the second set started, Xentha was sitting back looking very relaxed, the glow of the alcohol shining in her eyes as she watched Milova remount the little stage.

She was almost a different performer, gone were the love ballads as she launched into a set of folk songs about heroes and long forgotten battles. Her voice had dropped half an octave and took on a soulful tone. I was doubly delighted when she sang one that was familiar to me, seeing it was a good rendition too.

When she was finished Xentha checked the level in the bottle.

"Shall we go home when this is finished," she asked, looking over to me. "Or do you want to soak up more of the atmosphere with another bottle."

"I'm easy," I replied. "I've had enough to drink really so we can go home if you want."

"Well I'm for home as well." Calorissa said.

"We'd better finish the wine then." So saying she shared the bottle out amongst us.

I took serious gulp of my glass whereupon Calorissa refilled it from her bottle.

"Whoa," I called, leaning in to snatch it back.

"'S alright, Xen is going to get some as well, I'm not wasting it."

After we'd finished our drinks we exited into the fresh night air outside. With a girl either side of me we set out for the dorms.

"Dav," asked Calorissa. "Bemnie said if I saw you to ask about seeing the princess."

In all honesty I hadn't thought much about it.

"I was going to talk to her when I collected my sword." I improvised using a half truth.

"What's she got your sword for?" asked Xentha.

"I left it there when we first came here, they overlooked it when they moved my things."

"You stayed in her room with her?" put in Calorissa.

"Yes, what's wrong with that, we were together since she picked me up on the track."

"You slept with her the night?" she continued, amazement colouring her voice.

"Yes," I confirmed.

Xentha gave a small laugh. "They don't have the same customs as us," she told Calorissa.

"They even have different names for it, they use Frigg for Poke and Cunny for Furrie," she carried on.

I realised that Bemnie must have told her as soon as the words were out of her mouth.

"So they're not engaged then, I thought...."

"No," Xentha cut in. "They're like good friends, just sharing."

We walked on wordlessly for a while before Calorissa spoke again.

"So you're going to see her and you'll arrange it then."

"Yes if you like, when's the best time? I doubt that she'll be up early so and afternoon or evening would be favourite."

"Afternoons are probably the best time, right after dinner if she could manage."

"Right, I'll ask her when I talk to her again, probably tomorrow."

It was an easy promise to make, I wondered if Rash would still be mad at me. I thought also of my intended exploration of the old Wizards House, if it proved as harmless as I suspected then I might have good news for her as to somewhere to live.

We came to the university gates and followed the path around to our dorms, as we got to the covered pathway Calorissa slowed and took my arm.

"Would you like to check my room again for me?" she asked softly.

The wine had made me merry and I happily agreed. "Yes if you want. But it'll cost you a cup of cofftea."

"I'll have a cofftea as well," echoed Xentha.

I let her turn me to the right and into her dorm.

There was one other boy in there, someone I hadn't yet met.

"This is Davor," she introduced me. "He's just moved into the other dorm."

"Hi," he said standing. "I'm Fromk."

I joined him as he sat back down, Xentha sitting in the seat next to me.

"Do you want a cofftea as well?" Calorissa asked him as she made her way to the kitchen.

"No I'm alright, I'm about to hit the hay."

Xentha sighed and settled back into the chair with her eyes closed. "I really like the way she sang Oxenthold, her clipped words set it off."

I lay back and closed my eyes, thinking of Rash. I missed her, I missed our lovemaking, even with these two young attractive girls with me now I missed her beauty. I wondered what our next meeting would bring, Miri had said she would like to see me, and the sword was the perfect excuse.

Calorissa brought the cups over as Fromk got up to leave.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he said. "Goodnight girls, Davor."

"Goodnight," I answered along with the girls.

He made his way behind me as I turned my attention to the cofftea in front of me. Calorissa came and sat the other side of me giving me a smile.

"We can do my room in a minute," she said, stretching to put her cup on the table.

"What do you think of the way she performed Oxenthold tonight?" Calorissa asked of no-one in particular.

"I thought she did it better when I last heard her some months ago." Xentha replied.

"And I really can't say, though I enjoyed her singing, she has a fine voice." I added my two pennies worth.

The conversation continued as we drank our cofftea, after I had been sitting listening to them for at least ten minutes I put my empty cup back on the table and decided to make a move.

"So Calorissa, shall I do your room now, time is getting on and I've got a bed waiting for me."

"Yes if you want," she said standing.

Xentha stood with us as Calorissa led the way to her room. In general it was tidy, there were a few things and clothes lying around but it looked neat with a lived in look. The first thing I noticed was that there was a spell on her hand mirror, it still sparkled with newness.

I found another three scrying spells, one on the ubiquitous candlestick and ones on the headboard and a book on her dresser. When I was finished she gave me a chaste peck on the cheek as part of her thank you as Xentha was edging us out the door.

We said our goodnights and left her standing watching our retreating backs as we walked on over to our own dorm.

"She wanted to poke with you," Xentha said as the door to their dorm closed behind us.

"Huh?"

"If I hadn't been there she'd be poking with you right now," she explained further. "If you want to you could go back there."

"Xen," I complained.

"Trouble is I wanted you in my bed tonight as well, she can have her turn some other time, I want to see if Bemnie is exaggerating when she says you're the best."

"Xen!" I half spluttered.

"I know you want to poke with me, and tonight I want to feel warm and wanted in your arms, I'll suck your poker if you'll eat my furrie."

I wanted to protest more but my trouser snake was already rising and stiffening in anticipation of her soft young body, I could almost feel her wet lips encircling my stiff shaft.

She led the way straight to her door, barely pausing to greet Kenval as we crossed. Inside she started to disrobe almost as soon as the door was closed, slipping of her tunic then her blouse as I shrugged of my jerkin and unbuttoned my shirt, I stripped my shirt and vest to see her standing half naked before me, hair cascading over her breasts.

Her breasts were smallish but round and firm, each topped with a wide fat nipple that was already standing erect. My eyes travelled up, her oval face with her blue eyes with the fringe trimmed just above eyebrow height. With a pair of gauzy wings she could pass for a faerie.

She came over and took one of my hands, placing it on the buttons at her hip, her other hand was rubbing up my shaft. She gave an appreciative 'Hmm' as she got to the tip and brought the other hand to undo my buttons.

I brought my free hand up as the other loosed the skirt, looking and cupping one of her breasts and using my thumb to flick across the nipple. She gave a small 'oh' and a slight shiver.

I looked up and found her looking into my eyes.

She leant forward and gave me a light kiss on the lips. "Bemnie was right, it's sex plus with you, you know how to please."

I felt the skirt go loose and brought the freed hand up as her skirt fell, cupping the other breast and bringing finger and thumb to take her free nipple. She shifted her hands to my hips easing my trousers and longjohns down to let my prodder swing free.

I spread my knees and wiggled, letting my rigid shaft dance as my clothes fell to the tops of my boots. As my pants slipped down her hands gripped my prodder, giving it a squeeze and looking down to rub its tip over the soft cotton knickers that covered her mound.

I gave her nipples one last tweak and slipped my hands down over her soft skin and circled to take the buns of her tush and hoist her up to take one of her nipples in my mouth while she straddled my hips and my prodder was pressed to the valley of her rosebud.

I licked across from nipple to nipple, circling and toying with each one as she clung to my head, her fingers tangled in my hair. I had been facing the bed and I waddled forwards till my knee met it. I went down on my knees, placing her on the bed and lowering her to lie across while my hands slid up to grasp the waistband of the knickers.

She raised her tush to let me pull them down and I watched as her hairy mound was revealed, through her legs I glimpsed her narrow slit glistening pink with a dark centre, I slid them down over her shoes and then held them fast as she pulled her feet free.

I pulled her legs over my shoulders and ran my hands up her thighs and onto her hips as my head leant in tongue first. She flinched as I let the tip of my tongue trail up, along the ridge and into her short and curlies.

I slipped my hands under to the insides of her thighs and pushed her legs apart, opening her flower to let my tongue dip in, then bringing my thumbs up to massage the plump lips, slicking her hair down with her juices as my thumbs slid gently over the sparse hair.

My tongue was stroking the inside, gliding over the slick skin with its ridges and bumps, scooping her juices and savouring the aroma. I lazily circled her flushed lips, feeling her react with a hiss of breath and a slight jerk and shiver as I brushed over her clit, teasing it as I pressed down on it and let it bounce back.

I worked on her hunny hole, tickling and rimming it, tasting the fresh juice from her loins. She wriggled and pushed her mound at me as I let my thumbs slip up to massage the sides of her clit, letting small moans and cries escape as her pleasure mounted.

My one thumb slipped atop her hood while I brought my tongue at last to her clit, my other hand was sliding an extended finger up inside her, seeking her G spot. She began to pant and thresh a bit, my tongue playing noughts and crosses with her stiff little rod in rhythm with the thumb squeezing and playing above.

Her shudder preceded her scream, as her body arched and her legs sprang closed around my head. She collapsed back in a few seconds, her body trembling as the waves of pleasure surged through her, my head pinned between her thighs as her legs wrapped around my neck and shoulders.

As she relaxed a bit, her breath still ragged I pushed my way up and parted her legs again to bring my prodder into play, grasping it and wetting its head rubbing it over her furrie before slowly easing it into her tight little hunny hole, feeling the pleasure of it slowly sliding into the slick slippery skintight slit was exquisite.

I reached forwards and took a nipple in each thumb and finger, rolling them as I sank deeper, watching her face contort with the fresh surge pleasure flooding her senses. I let it just fill her as I played more with her nipples, pulling and twisting them as her arms looped around my neck and she pulled my head down to kiss me.

I pulled back as she finished and slipped my hands athwart her, beginning to slide my prodder to measure my stroke, starting slow and easy as her tightness held me firm. Her head thrashed from side to side as she gave a gurgling noise and thrust against me.

I felt the delicious tightness take hold as I sped up, her juices coating my shaft as it slipped eagerly in and out. She writhed under me as I pumped and prodded her, my gonads slapping against her tush as my prodder filled her.

She came with a scream louder than before and lay panting and shuddering as my prodder twitched still inside her, jammed hip to hip as she clasped my head to her hers, pulling me cheek to cheek.

I waited till her grip eased and pushed myself back up, I had me to please yet. I started again with a few slow strokes before doubling up on my pounding as I felt my own climax start to build, the pressure of my seed jostling for the starters call.

A half a dozen strokes later and I gave out my own groan and shudders as I erupt with three ball blasting jerks and a fourth final shiver. As I slipped to my elbows she put her arms up over my shoulders and clasped them behind my neck.

"You're my first, that was my very first real orgasm," he whispered with a half sighed. "I thought I'd had one before with 'S' but you've shown me what they're really like. I can't believe how nice that was, you're a genius at loving too."

I was still breathing too hard to answer but I was beginning to find it odd that all the girls were praising my prodding as if that was magical to.

"Would you be mad at me if I asked that we do it again tomorrow?" she continued, giving me a little squeeze.

I felt my flaccid prodder slip out and dropped and elbow and rolled onto the bed, bringing her on top of me.

"Don't Potianion men know how to make love?" I asked her as she looked down on me, her nipples brushing my chest as my arms circled her waist.

"They only want to do the prodding or have you suck them off, you are the first to take my breasts and give me pleasure from them, you are the first boy that's ever touched my furrie with his tongue, though 'S' did use his fingers."

The gulf between our cultures widened, I found it enjoyable, it was wholesome fun and gave us equal pleasure.

"Why don't you ask then? Tell them what you want and what to do."

"Because the men make the rules," she complained, sitting up straighter and sliding down slightly so that her tush slipped onto my softened shaft.

"Being here has opened my eyes to the state of society, I don't want the monarchy back but the wizards here do a poor job of running the country. They think it's enough to keep the peace and punish law breakers."

12