Quincunx Ch. 17

Story Info
Love grows.
4.9k words
4.66
12.7k
0

Part 17 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 01/31/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two

Love grows

I shifted slightly to accommodate her as she leant forwards and rested her head on my chest, her breasts dimpling my ribs, her nipples pressed hard against them. I put my arms around her shoulders as she took my biceps in her hands.

Before long she gave a little flex of her knees as she spread her legs slightly, sending a thrill down my prodder as the jerk bounced her a half inch. I began to run my fingertips up and down her spine using a feather light touch as they brushed over the ridges.

I felt satisfied, content, holding Xen's warm body close to mine. The only cloud was the limited days left for us to enjoy each other, and the first twinges of the wish to have her forever. That it was a vain hope saw it born stillborn, a product of the sexual bliss.

Apart from the occasional tentative mini-stroke we lay restfully together, her weight, less than half mine, an easy burden to bear. After some ten minutes or so the tentative stroke repeated and she began to push herself up as the strokes became fuller and more determined.

I reached for her dancing breasts as she began to pound on me, bobbing backwards and forwards as she slid up and down my shaft. The pleasure flooded into me as she squeezed on it while my fingers fondled her breasts, rolling and pulling on her hard nubs.

She straightened slightly and I bent to follow as she sped up and shortened her stroke to the bottom three inches. My head felt the smooth thrill of her hunny hole squeezing open before it, the silky skin caressing it in its firm grip.

I felt wondrous as I felt the pressure build and the first tremors start, my sac tightening as my shaft grew harder still. I slammed my hips into her tush as I exploded in her, grunting as I filled her with seed. Four times I heaved as the pleasure coursed through me, sending my heart into overdrive.

She carried on as I collapsed back onto the bed, feeding so much pleasure into my head that it almost felt like pain. Such was the sensation that I gave a grunt with each stroke while it lasted. Then she paused with a jerk and a couple of strokes later was jamming her hand into her mouth as her back arched and she ground herself into me.

She collapsed onto me as I lowered her, my hands going to her back as she held onto my shoulders, having one last shiver as she settled her head on my chest. That's how we fell asleep, her first and then me as I gave in to the warm glow and the soft sleeping body of Xen.

I remember awakening with Xen asleep in my arms and dozed of contentedly, waking at my bladders urging I dressed in only my long johns in haste and found Bem and Curr sitting drinking cofftea, they heard Xen in my room and Bem came over and checked through the half opened door I'd left in my haste.

When I rushed back she was still there, saying to Xen."You can't deny it, you're still in his bed."

"Bem," I interrupted. "Give us five minutes and we'll be out." I walked past her as she looked at me full in the face, a knowing smile on her lips.

Inside I found Xen popping her head back up from under the bedclothes.

"What are we going to do now," she asked too loudly.

"The only thing we can do, brazen it out. If I'm as good as you all seem to think then they're more likely to be jealous than reprimanding. Blame it on my foreignness as well, I don't know your custom yet, I took advantage of your state and seduced you because I was tipsy and horny."

I'd walked to her as I spoke and sat on the side of the bed and taken her outstretched hands.

"We have but a few short days, tell them tales of how nice it is." I gave her hands a squeeze. "Come on let's get dressed, I'll find some excuse to run off, meeting professor Swapswisle, leave you to boast how nice it was in detail."

"It was nice, nicer than I ever thought it could be, please say we can do that again."

My face broke out in a broad grin as my prodder gave a twitch at the thought, seeing her sit bare breasted in my bed.

"Yes, and anything else you want to try, I'm all yours to play with."

"I had thoughts of nothing till last night, you fulfilled a wonderment in me, I've slept with a prodder in me and it is wondrous." She leant in and kissed my cheek. "Like nothing ever before in my life."

I wanted to take her and prod her, take her and just hold her in my arms and bee close to her, my heart beat with a longing to love her.

"Come on then," she said wearily. "Their waiting for us out there."

I got dressed as did she and when she was ready I opened the door. Xen walked out first.

"Is there any cofftea?" she asked.

"There should be, we've only had two cups," replied Bemnie, smiling at us as we walked over.

Xen carried on as I came to a stop at the back of one of the empty chairs.

"I've got to go and see Swapswisle, I've overslept and I'm late," I told them."I'll see you all later."

With that I turned about and left the three girls to talk freely. I walked slowly out of the gates and past the Wizards House on my way to the market and a pancake breakfast. I wondered what the girls were saying, I wondered also about Grepp and Kenval and the aravig that the girls had spiked them with.

My thoughts also turned to Rash and the Wizards House, I'd call in on the way back and see how they were doing. It took me another half hour and a slow wander around the market place before I found myself at the gate.

Inside was empty, I stood on the stairs and called to make sure, there were lots more footprints in the churned up dust. It looked like they might have been and gone, if that was the case then there was no point in hanging around on the off chance they might come back.

With nothing much better to do I found my feet leading me to the library, there was only a short while to the dinner bell and it was convenient to pass the time away. I was caught a little by surprise when Heen'll's voice boomed over my shoulder.

"I thought you'd be practicing not still reading books, how are you getting along?"she asked.

"I'm not doing very well, I can't seem to get the concentration and imagination fired up together," I replied, shifting in my seat to turn and look at her. "I guess I'm not ready or trying to hard or something."

"Oh, you'll get it, you should be practicing though, not sitting reading in this stuffy old place," she retorted.

"I'll be doing that later on, I'm just waiting on dinner now."

She 'Humphed' and left me with a 'See that you do'.

I felt a little awkward telling lies like that but I was concerned more by the thought of what might happen if my potential was revealed and I got roped into the power structure here, I still wanted a simple life and the trimmings that went with it at home.

I joined the crowd when the dinner bell rang, finding myself sharing it with three of the acolytes, all robed up and more interested in eating than talking. I was only half way through my meal when they finished and made their way out in a burst of conversation.

With my stomach still holding my breakfast I was picking at the last of my meal when Calorissa joined me.

"Not hungry then?" she questioned me.

"Not really," I replied, pushing my plate away. "Just a little tired and bored, I've been in the library all morning."

"Hah. That's not the story Curr tells, Xentha's in love with you, and you enjoyed that aravig a lot more than the boys did," she sniggered as she said it. "You didn't get out of bed till mid morning."

I was still stuck on the word 'love' connecting to Xentha, it set my heart beating in hope while the complications crowded my mind. Her commitments worried me most, she was trained and suited for the post she was taking, and then there was the boy back home.

"She can't, we're just riders who meet and part on a road, she's lovely and nice and I'd love to partner her but destiny gives us different paths," I exclaimed.

"Oh, she knows it's impossible, but she wants to live the dream while she can. It's funny really, I came looking for you to help me forget the failure of my prod with Molard. Did you really take aravig and do it all night?"

I was both relieved and saddened, the wanting was there on my side too but it wouldn't measure to love, she would miss me more when we were parted and that I regretted.

"We didn't do it all night, just a couple of times and then we fell asleep."

"Will you do it with me, after she's gone I mean, she's claimed you for herself till then."

I laughed at the thought of her 'owning' me, it reminded me of my row with Rash. And though I felt a little callous doing so, I agreed. "Yes, and I imagine both Bem and Curr will want a turn as well."

I sat back with a sigh, knowing I'd miss it when it stopped but feeling a bit overwhelmed by how much I was getting now. I watched as Cal ate, seeing the way her hair fell as she bent to eat, her breasts firm and like round halved apples under her blouse with just the faintest trace of her nipple showing through.

I waited till she finished and walked back with her, talking to her about the inns and the entertainment and how it was one of the things she's really miss, the nights out with friends. I nodded and agreed as appropriate, listening without real focus as I wondered what Xen would say when I saw her next.

She came into my dorm with me to find it empty, she called their names to make sure and then invited me back to her dorm for a cofftea. I sat while she made it and as I thought back I remembered about Molard.

"So, Molard was a disappointment yea?" I asked as she stood waiting.

"Shush!" she said anxiously, waving her hand.

I shushed and waited till she came over with the drinks.

"What?" I asked. "It wasn't that loud and all the doors are closed."

"I know but anybody could hear if they were listening, and yes, he didn't last a minute, he should have taken some of that aravig as well."

The tone of her voice sharpened as she said it.

"It was so nice with you but it was all over with him almost before it was started, his prodder wasn't half as big as yours either," she complained.

I didn't have a consoling answer for that so I let the silence grow.

"I wish I hadn't done it now, that's why I wanted to do it with you, to bring back memories of how nice it could be."

I sighed again, I could see where this was going but even now there was a little soreness in the foreskin that was being pulled tight as the thought of prodding her had my prodder thickening in anticipation.

"Cal, I'm going to have to go easy with Xen tonight, my prodder needs to rest and recuperate. I'll lick your furrie if you want, but that's as far as it goes."

"Will you," she said excitedly, breaking from the sotto voice she'd been using.

"Well I've got nothing else to do this afternoon," I said jokingly.

Even as I was speaking she rose and grabbed my hand. She fumbled for her key a second and hurriedly closed the door behind us.

She followed me to the bed and stood before me as I sat. She bent and took up the hem of her skirt.

"Pull them down for me Dav."

I slipped my hands up her thighs, over the smooth cotton of her knickers, bringing them over her pubes and feeling them softly crush as my palms glided over. I undid the bow and slipped my fingertips around to her waist, pulling the ribbon loose and edging her knickers down, with the sight of her little pink slit peeking though her bush I could also smell her arousal, her juices glistening on the fine hair on her mound.

I knelt to the floor to help as she stepped out of them, seeing her lips open and being reminded of the soreness in my prodder. She stepped around behind me and lay across the bed, her legs opening as she inched to the edge.

I ran my hands down her naked flesh, her furrie opened out with the shiny pink valley and the dark depths of her hunny hole. I let my thumbs take first touch sliding over her wet lips as I circled them, stretching my tongue to lick at her dark tunnel's entrance.

I took her through the alphabet and the finger prodding and had her to her first orgasm inside five minutes, then after she'd calmed I began a less frantic build up to her second. Her cries of joy were louder this time and I hoped that the others weren't outside listening for her sake.

She had to change her skirt before she could peek out the door to see if anybody was around. Fortunately it was empty and she signaled me out. We both quickly resumed our seats, she looking happy and smiling broadly at me.

She spoke in lowered tones again. "You've restored my belief, thank you for reminded me of how wonderful it can be."

I was embarrassed slightly by the pedestal she was raising, I was doing it as much for me as for her and I couldn't see that it made me special in any way, the magic was enough to do that.

"I know what Xen see's in you, I want you to prod me even more," she continued.

Again I was left without an answer, instead I leant forward and picked up our old cups. "Shall I make us a fresh one?"

"Mm, yes if you would," she replied, settling back into the chair.

I had the cofftea made and half drunk when two of the lads I didn't yet know came in, the briefly acknowledged us as they headed for one of their rooms.

"Petro and Fluc" she said as the door closed behind them. "Not known for their sociability though they're both Quads and that makes them snooty."

Curr was next in.

"Dav, Cal," she greeted us. "Xen was looking for you earlier, but she's gone to town now with Bem."

"I've been here with Cal, were on our second pot," I replied.

"Is there any more?"

"Yes there should be but it's been there for half an hour," I replied.

"Did you tell him what Xen said?" she asked as she walked over to the kitchen.

"The interesting bit yes, he don't need me to tell him how well Xen rates him.

"Ha, he gets a ten from all of us. I thought you'd be the one if anyone, giving him your virginity and all."

"Maybe your right, I've already asked him for when Xen leaves."

I felt like an eavesdropper, they talked as if I wasn't here.

"But it's alright," Cal continued. "He's got time enough for you as well."

Bem gave a short laugh. "I hope so, I want what she got, we all want a share."

It was time for me to interrupt. "Hey, you're not all getting aravig, it's left me feeling very sore down there today."

"I know," Bem said stifling her laughter. "Grepp and Kenval will attest to that, they stroked themselves silly last night, Grepp could hardly stand upright."

"Do they know yet?"

"No, they won't figure it out on their own." Bem replied, setting of another giggle.

"Do either of you want a cup?" she asked as she stirred the pot.

"Not for me," I replied. "I'm going to have a lie down, I'll see you at tea time."

"I might as well," Cal answered, before turning to me. "I'll see you later then, sleep well."

I made the short journey across, there was thankfully no one there and I quickly put the door between me and the outside world. The bedclothes still held her aroma and I doffed my outer clothes and curled up into a restful nap.

The bells woke me and as I struggled with getting out there was a knock.

"Yes," I answered, expecting it to be Xen.

Bem poked her head around the door. "Tea time, are you getting up?"

"Yes, I suppose I must," I replied, straightening and shifting to the edge.

She closed the door. "You know about the aravig, what you said to Cal and Curr earlier."

Yes," I said drawing the word out as I sat up.

"Well could me and Curr share a night, I'd ask Cal as well but she don't do girls stuff."

I felt my prodder twitching, answering for me, Thadderick at home had done it once with the Claymon sisters and wouldn't let us forget it, saying it was the best nights frigging of his life.

"Well I guess so, if that's...."

She cut me off by almost smothering me in her breasts as she pulled me to her in a hug.

"Thank you." She kissed the top of my head. "I knew you would if I asked, you've got a kind heart."

She released me and stooped to pick up my pants, handing them to me she said. "Come on, lets get to dinner then."

Outside I could see the dark clouds that rimmed the southern horizon, a harbinger of the summer storms to come. I walked with Bem and found Cal and Curr already seated, as we ate together the talk turned to where they would go tonight.

The sky was darker still when we finished and began the walk back to the dorm, I was thinking of my slicker back home, it looked like it might rain on my meditation time. When we got there Bem joined Cal and Curr and went into their dorm leaving me to enter mine and find it empty.

I gave a little knock on Xen's door but had no answer and after a moment of waiting I went over and put the pot on for cofftea. With the clouds rolling over I lit the candles and sat drinking listening to the distant rumbles of thunder growing louder as the first faint flashes of lightning became visible.

I lay back in my chair debating to make my journey to the tower, even if I left now before the storm struck I was likely to get wet on the way back. The decider was that so far Xen had turned up every time and I felt I needed to talk to her.

The clouds had nearly covered us leaving me in the eerie half light as I walked over to the main building, by the time I had traipsed through and climbed the stairs the first drops were falling, the roof door was already open and I could see the flashes of lightening illuminating the little lookout post and hear the thrumming rain.

Xen was there to greet me, my eyes running up her body as I climbed through, pulling me into her arms as I took my first step onto the solid wooden floor.

"Dav, I didn't know if you'd come, I was in town when I saw the sky darkening and I wondered if you'd be meditating," she said, leaning back and looking me in the face.

I kept my arm around her waist as we separated and walked to the plinth.

"I'm glad you're here to, do you really love me?" I asked.

"I told Bem that I could easily love you, you're such a perfect man, knowing you has made my life better. I love who you are and making love to you is beyond words, I'd pick you over any hundred from here, you don't know what it's really like, this university and the equality of magic is its own little world within a world."

There was a growing anger in her voice at the end of her little speech, a vehemence I'd not somehow thought her capable of.

"Out there in the real world you men control everything, I couldn't believe the freedom I got when I came here, were it not for the fact that I will honour the family by being on the council I don't think my father would have let me come."

"Because of my talent I am the first unmarried daughter to set foot outside my house without a chaperone," she continued as we sat on the plinth, speaking loudly now over the noise of the drumming rain. "I'm sorry, this is not your problem I know, but I'm going back to have a husband picked for me, if it wasn't for the position on the council I would elope with you this minute."

She turned and hugged me again, kissing my cheek as she released me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know...."

"It's not your fault," she interrupted. "It's me thinking on my return home, I might have to sleep with him but he's not going to father my child, he can prod me all he wants but I'm going to keep taking the Arabesca. With any luck he'll want to move on but I'll still have my place on the council, and the power it brings."

I gave her a plaintive smile when she stopped. "I'm on your side in this, though my father is a disciplinarian he hold all equal, intelligence is his yardstick and my brothers antics drive him to despair sometimes. One of his favourite sayings is, 'You can beat in obedience but not understanding.'"

12