Quincunx Ch. 25

Story Info
A first goodbye.
5.1k words
4.66
11.5k
0

Part 25 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 01/31/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ten

A first goodbye

She turned and kissed my cheek. "Is it ready for round two yet?"

She slipped to the side of me, with her hand trailing down my chest and abdomen to take my prodder and stir it back into life.

"Mm," I said appreciatively as she slid her hand up and over my head.

"Try it and see if you want," I encouraged her.

I took her breasts as she straddled me and guided my shaft into her, cupping them and taking her nipples between my fingers as I massaged them. She edged down slowly, taking me into her tight hunny hole an inch at a time.

She lay back down on top of me and I put my arms around her, holding her as she wiggle and settled.

"That feels so nice," she sighed.

She lay quiet for a few moments then started flexing her hips, stirring my shaft inside her to my delight. A small groan escaped my lips as the pleasure warmed me from the inside; this seemed to encourage her to continue as she ground her furrie against me.

"Oh stars," she moaned as her grinding became a little stroke.

She pushed herself up and began to bounce more vigorously, lengthening her stroke as she came upright. I reached for her breasts and caught her nipples and squeezed, her head snapped up to look at me, a big grin on display as she bounced up and down.

She rode me wildly whilst I teased her nipples, her face showing her delight as she pounded me with her juices trickling down on my sac. I watched her, sharing the pleasure as the thrill from my shaft made waves inside me.

She gasped and threw her head back as she brought her fist to block her scream, her body arching back as the spasms of her hunny hole brought a gasp from me. I reached up to support her as she shuddered and squeezed her eyes tight.

She fell onto my hands and I drew her to me feeling the rapid pulse of blood and her hot panting breath. She lay still in my arms, my stiff shaft still throbbing inside her as her raggedy breath slowed and her body melded into mine.

I was content to let her dwell at the edge of her dream till she stirred, my shaft firmly ensconced inside her as she pressed down on it still. A long minute or so later she lifted her head.

"Are you okay? I can give you a suck if you're feeling frustrated," she asked, squeezing my waist with her knees.

"No I'm fine, I can wait for my turn till you're ready."

"Can I turn over to back you and you can spoon me?" she asked.

"Okay," I said with a chuckle.

She quickly rearranged herself, steering my slippery shaft straight back in and squeezing it slowly as it slid in to the hilt. I cupped her breasts as she snuggled back into me, her legs conforming to mine. She sighed as I began to softly massage her breasts, rolling her nipples in my palm.

I thought about my feelings for Xen, holding her close and feeling my shaft fill her felt so good and special, if I was going to choose then Xen was top of the list, I felt confident that if I asked she would live with me in my split life.

Cal was the unknown, her virginal appeal and calm nature needed to be understood, something I hoped, with Xen gone, to rectify, I'd be sharing my bed with her tomorrow. Rash was running a poor third, though her problems seemed to consume my time, I'd have to accompany her to the market tomorrow."

"Dav," Xen said softly.

"Mm," I answered.

"Sorry, I wondered if you were asleep," she carried on.

"No just drifting."

"Can I suck you? Play with you a while before we prod again."

"Do you want me to lick you as well?"

"No," she said moving around to lie across from me, feet at the bottom of the bed.

She began with her hand and tongue, its tip playing over my head while her hand cupped my sac with only her thumb to steady my shaft. I felt the pleasure surge down though it and spread as a warm glow inside me.

Her hand moved up to grip it by the root as she waggled it over her lips and circled the rim with her tongue. I lay back and enjoyed the sensations, my world narrowing till only my shaft and her busy tongue mattered.

My hips bucked and thrust and then my seed was streaming into her mouth with her lips sucking me in as my hips thrust again. She held it lightly as I recovered my breath, waiting till I half rolled onto my elbow to face her.

"Prod me over the bed, do it hard and fast as you can," she asked.

"It's easier if you kneel on the bed." I ventured.

She stopped. "Yes, just kneel like this you mean?"

She demonstrated as I scrabbled to my knees.

"Open your knees slightly wider," I asked as I shuffled up behind her.

As she complied I move in and slipped my tender head into the depths of her waiting hunny hole. I pushed in tentatively while I adjusted us for position and began to stroke her, building up speed quickly as my sac began to slap against her.

I pumped furiously, my hands gripping her hips as I thrust mine against her tush. She was grunting and panting, her hips jerking when her orgasm took her, her scream silenced with her face buried in the bedding.

As she sagged down I moved with her and rested my weight on my forearms while catching my own breath. She pushed herself into me.

"Back me again," she requested.

I slipped an arm under her and held her to me as I rolled to my side and took her with me. I wrapped my arms back around her to cup her breasts again. As we lay intimately bonded together I wondered about finding a little house on her island for us to live in.

She was awake before me, her stroking and sucking my prodder stirred me awake with a sweet feeling and a need to let her finish. I saw her eyes flick up to mine as I moved my elbows up and looked down on her.

She let it pop out and scrambled to climb up me, a large grin on her face as she did. Then her hand took my stiff shaft as she settled back on it and let it slip inside her. I felt the thrill as her tight hunny hole enclosed me in its warm wet darkness, eliciting a groan from me.

She started to prod me, her hands on my ribs as her thighs did the work, huffing as she thrust down. Her excitement grew quickly with her joy visible on her face and a few more strokes saw her stifling another scream as her orgasm swept through her.

I let her lay on me and then rolled her over with me, propping myself up over her as she lay on her back. I started stroking her until I felt my own release building rapidly in my loins. And then I was there as the sweet pleasure of my climax washed over me and I dropped to take my weight on my forearms.

She reached around me and hugged me as it plopped out.

"Good morning," she smiled at me.

Somehow her happy face made me realise that that was our final prod till we next plotted one. I looked down at her nude body underneath me and wondered what the future would bring.

"Good morning," I answered back.

"Shall we go to the market for breakfast; I want to make an early start."

"I'm easy," I replied, pushing myself up.

We cleaned ourselves and dressed, opening the door on the stale beer smell of the lounge and headed off to the market in the dawn light. She ate her breakfast quickly and snuck a daring kiss to my cheek as she told me, 'See you later.'

I was surprised that she was in such a hurry, watching her disappear further into the maze of stalls and the crowds thronging among them, I finished my breakfast and took a leisurely stroll back to the dorm to find it still deserted.

I started the clean up by taking the table and chairs back across to the other dorm, on my second trip one of the men was up and helped me carry the rest across. I used my magic to 'float' the empty barrels outside and stopped to start the coftea brewing when I had the table back in its normal position.

I was sitting drinking the fruits of my labour when the outer door opened. I turned to see Curr entering.

"Have you seen Grepp?" she asked.

"Not yet," I answered. "I don't think he's up yet."

She went over and knocked on his door, waiting a while then knocking more loudly again.

"Sit down and have a coftea," I advised her. "He probably isn't getting up anytime soon."

"We've got the cart to take the barrels back calling anytime now," she said. "When I saw the barrels already outside I thought he was op."

I stood and walked over and rapped loudly. "Grepp!" I shouted. I waited a few seconds and then tried the door, it was locked.

"Are you sure he's there?" I asked.

"He came home with us last night so he should be."

"How drunk was he?" I asked.

"Well we'd all had a few, which reminds me, what happened to you and Xen last night?"

She had a knowing grin which made me smile.

"Xen and I had a quiet night."

There was a noise and a cuss as the sounds of someone stumbling and falling were heard through the door.

"Grepp are you okay?" Curr shouted.

There was a clunk and a moan and then the sound of the key in the lock. Grepp was leaning on the wall as the door yawned open, looking much the worse for wear.

"What time is it?" he asked focusing his bleary eyes on us.

"Still in the first eighth if you hurry." Curr weighed in.

"Okay, give me a minute to freshen up, Dav can help you move the barrels."

"It's already done, hurry up I'll be waiting outside." She retorted.

I supressed my laugh and turned to the kitchen to pour him a cup for when he emerged next. I was sat back at the table when the outer door opened and was surprised and delighted to see Cal walking in.

"I'm off to breakfast, you want to walk with me?" she asked.

"Yes, but I'm not that hungry."

"Xen out already?"

"Yes, she went up the market."

I grabbed the cup I'd made for Grepp and carried it out to give to Curr as we passed her sat on one of the barrels.

"How many days have you got left here?" she asked.

"More than I meant to have, I'm going to help Rash get settled before I leave, I'll be moving into the house with her as soon as it's ready."

"That's going to take some time getting used to, her living there. The house looked like it was falling down to me, I wouldn't have thought it liveable without a lot of work."

"It's inches deep in dust but apart from that the structure seems sound," I replied

"I was scared of that, I crossed the street to avoid those gates yet now it seems so normal when you pass."

"Yes, those wizards of old cast strong spells."

"Old magic, urg," she shuddered.

I wondered what she'd think if she knew I'd used it, admittedly my skill level had now reached the stage of mind alone so the point was moot, but I was really glad I'd found that old book.

"You're off as soon as you graduate. Yes?"

"Yes, though I've nothing to rush home for, I don't start teaching for a month."

"Time to relax first," I said.

"Yes, I have to be there a tenday before the students though, study up on their lesson plans and things."

"They'll probable be on to weeding when I get home, walking the rows with a hoe."

"And you'll be here leading the easy life with Rash, You could do worse than stay here with her you know."

"I couldn't lead her life. I'm not cut out for socialising, just a simple farm lad."

We turned the corner to the main door and the bell rang.

"Quick," she called as she started to trot.

We jogged to the door then she set a brisk pace that took us to the end of a thankfully short queue. She persuaded me to 'at least take a little' and we sat at our table. I ate a mouthful or two while Cal demolished hers. I had wondered about Curr and Grepp but we left before anyone else turned up.

"It'll be funny with Xen gone, she was the studious one and rarely came out, she could hold her own against Grepp which was fun to watch cause she knew when she was right." She said as we walked back into the sunlight.

"At least you've made her last few days here happy and memorable, she's going to have fun with that family of hers when she gets home," she continued.

"Yes," I agreed. "He sounds like a petty tyrant, I can't wait to meet her brother, see what I make of him."

The sun warmed our backs as we walked through the dappled shade of the trees.

"I'm going over to Rash's later, see how she's doing with the move to the house. If you're not doing anything," I left the question hanging.

"As long as we're here for Xen's departure, I've got nothing to do till then. The message said midday but I expect they'll stay for dinner first."

"I don't expect it to be that long; I want to get to say my goodbyes to."

"Yes I know. What time are you meeting her?"

"Before the first quarter, I want to catch her before she goes out."

"So you got time to finish your coftea this time," she said jokingly.

"If Grepp's left any, though he probably went back to bed."

"I've got to take my washing down, have you got anything that needs washing?"

"My bed sheets could do with a turn," I said after a moment's thought.

"You can bring them over to my room; I'll take them down with mine."

"Thanks."

We parted at our doors and I went to my room and stripped my bed. Within minutes I was crossing back to knock gently on her door. She opened it wide and I walked in. She'd made a start and had her bed clothes spread and some dresses and things piled in the middle.

"Put them in with mine," she gestured at the pile.

I walked over and dropped them on.

She'd followed me over. "Now help me tie it into a bundle. Take the corners."

We tied it and I hefted its weight.

"Do you want me to help you with it?" I asked.

"No, it's only a little bit of magic and it weighs nearly nothing. I can manage that."

"Okay then, I'll go back and start my coftea."

I left her walking over to the laundry and walked into my dorm and over to the kitchen. The place was still empty, the cup I made still sitting half full, Curr's empty cup next to it. After half an hour and a second cup I was bored, I sat wondering if she was going to join me and where she was.

Bem opened her door and popped her head out.

"Dav, any coftea going?"

"I'll make you some fresh if you want," I answered.

"Yes please. I'll be out in a moment."

She left the door a little ajar while I walked over and set the pot boiling. I had it made and on the table before she reappeared.

"Where is everyone?" she asked.

"Xen's of in town somewhere, Curr and Grepp were around earlier and Cal's gone to the laundry."

"And Kenv is still in bed I bet," she added, coming to sit at the table.

"I think Grepp went back to bed as well, Curr got him up to sort out the barrels."

"And I've missed breakfast, oh well I can always go the market after."

I heard the outer door go and Cal came in.

"Good morning," Bem said.

"Hi, you've recovered well." Cal replied.

"Coftea's hot if you want a cup," I said as she walked across to us.

"Yes, if you're pouring," she answered.

I poured one for her and brought it back to the table.

"I can't believe that we've less than a week left, its Awsday today by Sapsday it'll all be over and I'll be off back to Waest Kikkle." Bem said with a sigh.

"It doesn't seem like a year," agreed Cal. "But spring is here and we must fly the nest."

I let them talk on while I thought about getting Rash to the market this morning; I could see myself inviting her for a late breakfast at the Shie stand. My thought strayed to Jay; I wondered how she was doing, still sleeping at her old lodgings and eating with Miri.

"Are you ready then?" Cal asked, breaking into my thoughts.

"Where you off to then?" Bem asked.

"Over to see how Rash is getting on with setting up house," I answered.

"What's it like? It looks a wreck from the outside."

"It's nothing that a coat of lime wash and a daub of mortar won't fix, inside is fine, it just needs a thorough clean and a bit of prettying up." I told her

"Come on then," Cal urged.

"See you later," I said to Bem.

Cal gave a wave and we were off. The sun was nearly a quarter high and I hoped that Rash had no business to take her out, she had some sort of party last night and I was betting that she would be barely up.

We walked quietly, an awkward silence with Xen and her departure standing between us. I'd have to see if she would take a walk with me this afternoon.

"Can you ride a horse?" I asked.

"No, but I learnt to drive a cart."

"Oh."

"Why?"

"I was going to ask you to ride with me, somewhere out into the countryside where I can breathe fresh air."

"We could get a tub cart if you've got a horse."

"A horse is no problem, could we get a cart for this afternoon?"

"Probably, we should check with the stables when we get back."

"Okay."

We turned the corner to the main door, a scatter of acolytes coming and going. We walked through and on up the stairs to Rash's rooms. I knocked and the door was opened by a cautious Jay, she let us into the empty sitting room.

"Rash still in bed?" I asked, looking around. It was empty except for Jay, my eye lingered on her dressed as she was in Island clothes.

"No, she's getting ready to visit some merchant's shop to choose the bedding, Miri's out talking to a new cook."

"Dav?" Rash called.

She poked her head out. "And Calorissa. Well this is a surprise."

She was stood half hidden by the jamb but I could see that she only had her vest on.

"I've only come to check on progress, Jay was telling me your of out to select bedding. Let's get some breakfast in the market and you can bring me up to date."

"Give me a minute to get dressed. Jay could you give me a hand."

She ducked back in and Jay followed her.

"She's from the Southern Isles," she exclaimed as Jay shut the door behind her.

"Yes, she's Rash's new bodyguard, there's her armour on the chair over there."

Cal turned and looked at the pile of metaled leathers.

"A female bodyguard? With armour and a sword. I bet that turns a few heads around here."

"Aye," I agreed thinking about it. "Wait till you see her kitted up, it'd take a foolish man to challenge her then."

We sat side by side to wait, the silence growing between us as I wondered what to say.

"Even after a year this place still has its secrets," she said. "I didn't even know there were rooms up here."

"It's probably full of secret passages as well," I said. "It was a palace before the wizards took it over."

"I'll be living in a manor house, it only has fourteen bedrooms for the staff, there's a small hospital attached and I'll be helping to train a dozen or so mages. It's going to seem small after this place."

"We have nine bedrooms at home and I thought that big till I came here. There's a small four bed that'll be mine when I marry."

"My parents have a four bedroomed house, I shared a room with three sisters. That was one of the nice things when I moved here, a room of my own.

"Yes, it's nice to have your own space, I've always had my own room."

"I used to dream of it," she said. "I was so excited when I got offered a place here."

Rask's door opened and Jay came out with Rash a step behind her. While Jay went over to her armour, Rash came and sat opposite us. She was wearing a red dress that flattered her figure in contrast to the utilitarian clothes that Cal and I wore.

"So how is the house going?" I asked.

"I've got four craft shops working on the furniture, the first of it should be delivered on Kinday, we'll have beds, and chairs and tables for the sitting room." She replied.

Over her shoulder I could see Jay getting kitted up, stepping into the metaled skirt.

"Two days from our graduation, Are you having a threshold party?"

We both looked at her.

"What's a threshold party? I asked.

"You know, when you first move into a house you invite people round and they help you get set up and have a party after. I've never been to one but that's what the townies do."

"There won't be much to set up but I could have a small party, celebrate my moving in as a first step to independence," she said thoughtfully.

12