Quincunx Ch. 27

Story Info
A conclusion, of sorts, is reached.
4.7k words
4.6
13.4k
5

Part 27 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 01/31/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twelve

A conclusion, of sorts, is reached.

I woke and drifted in and out as the sun rose, only coming properly awake when Cal stirred beside me.

"Morning," I said.

"Mm," she replied stretching.

She turned and faced me, the smile on her face said it all. She reached out and we hugged.

"I need to go and change and freshen up," she said, rolling back. "Meet me for breakfast."

"Yes, okay," I agreed, as she clambered over me.

Here in the light I could see her full form as she stood nude and gathered her clothes. My prodder twitched in interest as I glimpsed her furrie and the curves of her tush and legs. She dressed facing me and finally came and kissed me before disappearing out the door.

I stirred myself and washed and shaved before dressing and putting the pot to boil while I did my ablutions. I made the coftea and sat drinking it and thinking about Rash and the market, running over the route in my mind.

The bell for breakfast went and I jumped and rushed to meet Cal for breakfast. She was there at the table looking radiant and smiling sweetly at my approach.

"So you made it then, I was wondering if you'd gone back to sleep." She said as I put my tray down next to hers.

"No, just enjoying a cuppa and not thinking of the time."

I sat and she inched her chair closer.

"What are you doing today?" she asked.

"I'll be checking on Rash later," I replied. "And I was thinking of putting in a bit of practice this afternoon. Have you got anything special to do?

"Not really, I could tag along when you see Rash, I'm going shopping with Bem and Curr this afternoon."

"I think they're expecting my company this evening, they asked me a few days ago, at least Bem did."

"I knew Curr was but Bem as well is a surprise," she said adopting a considered frown. "I've known they pleasure each other but I didn't know they did threesomes."

"It'll my first though one of my friends had one with sisters."

"I wonder what it would be like with two boys?" she said teasingly.

"You're too nice to share," I responded, rising to the bait.

She laughed. "Come on finish your breakfast and let's get out of here."

We finished up and made our way back into the sunlight.

She stopped. "What time are you seeing Rash?"

"Just before quarter," I replied.

"Let's go for a walk down by the river, there's plenty of time."

"Aye, if you want, I've not seen much of that quarter."

We strolled out through the gate and down to the clutter of wharfs and warehouses that lined the banks and the barges moored there. There was all the bustle of a busy dock but without the tang of the sea and the cry of gulls.

She talked more of her childhood, life as a miller's daughter, life aimed at an advantageous marriage. She had been classed as a Mage until her second and third magic's emerged and the town wizard had got her a scholarship here.

She was glad in a way that she wasn't returning to live at home, she valued the independence she'd gained here and was eager to start her new life. At the edge of the city we crossed over and walked back up the other bank where I told her more about my boyhood.

The sun was more three eighths than the quarter but we wended our way to Rash's door and the sight of her island warrior standing door guard.

Jay let us in to an empty room. "She's up but in her bedroom." She told us as she shut the door behind us.

"Rash," I called.

I walked over to her door and knocked. "Rash," I called again.

"Out in a minute," she called back.

I walked back to the seats and waved my hand at them. "We might as well sit and wait."

We sat together on one of the sofas, I lay back and hoped that Rash hadn't made any plans.

The door opened and Rash came out, she was dressed in summery clothes, a light dress with a waistcoat highlighting her breasts. I heard the clink of metal behind and knew Jay was getting ready.

"Dav," she greeted me.

"Rash," I replied. "You remember Cal?"

"Yes, one of your wizard friends," she said flashing a smile and a nod at her. "You're the healer, right."

"Yes," Cal beamed back at her.

"So how's the house doing?" I asked.

"Miri is there now taking delivery of the first lot of furniture," she replied looking pleased with herself.

"So when will you be moving in?"

"Tomorrow I thought, we can pack things up this evening and have them carted over in the morning."

She sat down opposite us. "I'm on my way now, but seeing as you're here why don't we have breakfast first, that stall in the market?"

"Yes that's fine," I said, then turning. "Cal?"

"Yes, but I'm not that hungry."

"That's okay, as long as you don't mind the walk."

Jay walked over to announce. "I'm ready."

Rash got up and we followed, with Jay checking the passage as she opened the door. We walked out and onto the avenue, stopping at the open gate to take a look at our soon to be home. Jay walked beside Rash and Cal and I were a step behind, me warily watching the ally's and turnings as they passed.

We made it to the market but not before Cal gave me some puzzled looks and then a knowing one. While Rash took a seat outside Cal followed me to the counter.

"You think she's in that much danger," she said in a low voice.

"Yes, her father's agent has been here for days, he needs to act soon if he's to please the king."

"But here, in broad daylight with all these people around."

"Anywhere if the planning is good enough, but probably somewhere outside the walls of the university. The most likely time is on our way back."

"What will it be today," the stallholder asked and ended the conversation.

We ate our food and started back. This time with three pairs of wary eyes hunting out the shadows. As we came to a side road a wagon pulled in front of us and four men jumped out, Jay pushed Rash back and was there sword in hand.

Cal caught Rash as she staggered back and I could see the magic building in her hand, I rushed at them with a magic push in front of me and bowled two over, another caught a bolt from Cal and collapsed, Jay left with one was easily his master causing him to throw his sword and run.

I leapt up onto the cart and kicked at the driver as he grabbed up the reins. As he slumped over a blade stabbed into my calf. I lashed out through the covered opening as Jay ducked into the back to find him unconscious.

It was over in a minute, the two I had bowled over had scrambled away and I had the mastermind out cold, the henchman that Cal had disabled lay in the street as Jay hustled Rash and Cal in the back and then me as she took the reins and got us out of there.

Cal was on me immediately grasping at my leg and feeding the warmth of her magic into it. She lay back on the floor when it was done leaving me to make her comfortable on the sacking. Rash was squatting next to our captive and I crawled across to look him over.

He was carrying naught but a purse of gold; I stripped him to his underwear and used the ropes to tie him up. Cal sat up looking somewhat recovered; she held my eyes for some time and then crawled across to join us.

"What do we do now?" Rash asked.

"We send him back to your father with a warning that you have the protection of the council here and any further attempts will be considered hostile."

"Will that work?"

"No," advised Cal. "Turn him over to the authorities; they'll make their concerns known."

"That's what I'd recommend as well," said Rash.

"So...."

The cart jerked to a halt. Jay poked her head through. "We're inside the gates, where to now."

"To the main door," ordered Rash.

When we stopped next I helped Rash down while Cal stood guard. Jay jumped down and accompanied Rash inside while I reached in and hauled him to the edge. Cal sat on the tailboard and I sat next to her.

"Will this be an end do you think," she asked.

"It should be if the council give a stiff enough warning." I had been thinking of delivering that warning myself, sending an eye to find his bedroom and visiting him.

"They'll make their wishes plainly known, it wouldn't surprises me if Lobsang uses a tunnel to deliver the warning personally. My worry is will he listen?"

"He can't cover her disappearance forever, if Lobsang confronts him I'm sure he'll not be pleased that the fact is revealed, but I hope wiser council prevails."

Rash picked that moment to walk out with four acolytes and Jay by her side.

"There he is, hold him and put him somewhere safe until he can be questioned by the council."

"Tell councilman Gyatso, he has an interest in this." I commanded them as they lifted him out.

I watched them carry him in, the group of us stood stock still till he disappeared through the doors.

I turned to Jay. "Well done."

Then turning to Cal. "You deserve thanks as well, especially for my leg."

She smiled at me. "You and Jay did the most."

"I'm just glad it's all over and we're all still here," Rash chipped in.

"I'll give thanks to that," I said. "But I wouldn't throw caution to the wind just yet. Keep Jay on for another month or so at least to be on the safe side."

I was also thinking that it was now much easier for me to bow out.

"Shall we look at the house now," Rash asked.

"Yes," Cal answered. "Something to calm the nerves."

We left the cart for the acolytes and walked down to the house, she had chairs and a table in the sitting room down stairs and two of the master bedrooms furnished upstairs. There would be more beds arriving tomorrow and a cook and gardener starting.

The sun was near half when we returned and it was time to claim a place in the dinner queue, we parted with thanks from Rash and made our way down the corridor. We were early enough to get seats and enjoyed the noisy calm till the doors opened as the bell went.

Curr and Bem joined us and Cal told the tale of our 'fight for our lives' with only a few embellishments. Bem and Curr were all questions and shiny eyes as the tale unfolded, enthralled enough to wince when she told them of my stab wound.

By the time I'd answered all the questions we'd all finished and were ready to leave. I left them go to the other dorm telling them that I was going to meditate before I went for practice. Inside my room I locked myself in and sat on the bed to form a tunnel back to my bedroom at home.

I went down to the study and my father, opening the door to find him at the desk.

"Dav," he said looking up.

"I need to talk to you," I said as I walked over. "Life's thrown a surprise at me."

I told him of the extent of my powers, my preference for anonymity and that I was going to take a wife. His first questions were about my power and who else knew of it, then he asked about the wife. I explained my dilemma, I loved both but knew little of either, my heart was choosing both and I couldn't decide.

He told me what I knew, that only I could make the choice.

"I know, but if I am to live in two houses with two lifestyles, Xen already knows and I think Cal may suspect that I have magic, I think both of them love me and would agree to a marriage and to choose would mean saying goodbye to the other."

"Aye," he replied. "But life is about accepting the hard decisions that are part of living it."

I went on to tell him about Rash and the kidnapping attempt, pulling the trousers to show him the hole made by the blade and Cal's healing touch afterwards. He told me that there was no official news but her absence was being linked to the consultation with a wizard.

We went on to one or two local matters and then I stood.

"Well, I must be getting back, I'll see mum next time, I'll see you in a week or so if not sooner."

I created the tunnel there and with a wave stepped through it. Back in my room I lay on the bed and let my thoughts turn to the girls, Xen would probably deal better with the heartbreak but that added to my liking for her. Cal would 'understand' but go on yearning for a long time after.

I was interrupted by a knock.

"I'm coming," I called.

Bem was waiting outside when I unlocked it. I welcomed her in, stepping back to widen the door.

"Back from shopping." I said rhetorically.

"Yes," she acknowledged. "I've brought you some wine for the aravig."

"Ah, yes," I said taking the bag from her. "Do you know how to brew it?"

"Yes, Xen told me ages ago."

I tossed the wine on the bed as I retrieved the diminishing packet from my pack. I sent her for the cup while I counted out the leaves. I watched as she scooped the leaves in and poured the wine over them. She sat next to me and easily brought the wine to boil.

"Ten minutes till it cools," she said. "Could we have a quickie till later?"

"You want me to lick you?" I suggested.

She put her hand on my growing prodder. "A sixty nine would be better."

"You'd better get your knickers off then," I said turning to lie on the bed.

I unbuckled my belt and shrugged my trousers down as she stood and removed her knickers. She climbed onto the bed and manoeuvred on top of me, pulling her dress up as she settled above me. She clasped my shaft as I pulled her to me and dipped my tongue between her wet silky lips.

She came quicker than I expected and thrust her furrie back under my nose as she finished me off in the second round. We lay a few minutes recovering before she rolled off me and sat on the side of the bed.

She looked flushed as she focused on the cup and reheated the infusion.

"What time do you want to come?" I asked.

"Early after tea," she replied.

"Just after sunset be alright?"

"Yes that's fine."

She bent and started to put her nickers back on. "Are you coming for tea? The others are already gone."

I tugged my trousers back up. "Yes."

I rolled to the edge of the bed as she stood up, following her as she started for the door. We joined Cal and Curr with Grepp also there.

"Where's Kenv?" Bem asked as we put our trays down.

"He'll be along later," Grepp replied.

There was some banter while we ate and with Kenval still a no show we walked back. As we got to the dorm Cal stepped closer.

"Do you want me to sew up that hole in your trousers?"

I nodded.

"My room," she said softly.

As the main group turned into my dorm Cal and I turned to hers.

"Won't be a minute," she called as we disappeared the other way.

We walked through to her room and I sat on the bed.

"Take them off then," Cal said.

I stripped of my boots and trousers and sat there in my cotton summer shorts. She took my trousers and wandered over to open a drawer. With needle and thread in hand she came back and sat next to me.

I sat and watched as she darned the hole, seeing my mother in her as she bent studiously over the work, all that was missing was the blazing fire. It set my mind wondering if this was a view of the future with Cal?

Within a few minutes she was finished, passing me back my pants as she stood and put her needle away. I pulled my trousers back on and then my boots as she waited by the door.

"Thanks for that," I said as I stood. "You've got nimble fingers on those healing hands."

"You can thank winter evenings for that."

She opened the door and led the way across to the others.

"That wasn't long," said Grepp as we walked into the dorm.

"Grepp," Bem chided him.

"I'll get us coftea," I said as we came to the chairs.

There was barely a cup left so I set about making a fresh pot, leaning on the wall as I waited for it to boil. Bem and Curr were sitting there looking relaxed and my prodder twitched at the thought of sex with the pair of them later.

I sat next to Cal after passing her her coftea, Bem and Curr smiled as I looked around the table, Grepp had a slightly more hostile look. The girls talked about the clothes they had seen while shopping while I tuned out and watched Cal.

Grepp was the first to leave, excusing himself as he retired to his room with Cal making her excuses soon after. I looked back at the girls as she exited.

"Can we start now," asked Curr.

"Well I was going to meditate first," I said. "But if you're that eager...."

Curr stood, following Bem and I got to our feet and I led the way to my room.

"The aravig is on the bedside table," said Bem as Curr stood and looked around.

I went over and picked it up, my prodder coming more alive and starting to raise a tent.

"You sure?" I asked raising it.

Both said 'Yes' with a quick glance at each other.

I drank it down slowly and put the cup down. I turned to them and slipped my waistcoat off, watching them as they started to undress as well. They eyed my shaft as I dropped my trousers and sat to remove them.

Bem won the race to strip first and came and sat next to me, she barely had her hand around my prodder before Curr joined us on the other side. I lay back and let them fondle it, enjoying the feel of their hands and the sight of their nude bodies.

Curr started to lick my helmet, wetting it before sucking it in through her lips. The joined together in stroking it sending thrills down it. Bem turned her head and started to stroke her lips up and down the side of my shaft increasing the pleasure coursing through me.

I let them take the lead, doing as they pleased as they pleased me, wondering which would be the first to let me taste her. I could see they were both enjoying themselves, watching their bouncing breasts as they worked away on my shaft.

Curr whispered, "Me first." And Bem shifted back and released me as Curr turned on her knees to mount me.

She began to bounce while Bem turned and moved to straddle me, giving me my first sight of her furrie with its moist pink slit. I wrapped my arms around her thighs and pulled her in as my tongue snaked out to lap at her juices.

I concentrated on tonguing Bem while Curr bounced excitedly on my lap, squealing monosyllables as she pumped hard. Bem started rocking her hips as my tongue dipped into her hunny hole and started stroking it.

I felt Curr cum, her hunny hole sending a thrill down my shaft as it contorted with the waves of pleasure that her orgasm was spreading through her. She squeezed down with a groaned 'Yes', her shivers wiggling me inside her.

Before she had time to recover Bem was urging her off and moving to take her place, her hunny holes tightness thrilling me further as she sipped down my shaft. As she started pleasuring herself I signalled Curr to come to me and asked her, "Do you want me to lick you?"

She scrambled around and straddled me letting me see the full glory of her furrie, with its darker fuller lips and the juices nearly dripping from it. I pulled on her and lapped at her lips, flattening them as I licked the juices from them.

She gave a wiggle and a moan of appreciation as I felt her knees grip me. Bem was using up my prodder, I could feel the pleasure building the pressure that signalled my own orgasm coming, and I strangly wondered if the potion had had time to work yet.

I licked franticly at Curr's nub as Bem brought me nearer and nearer, my hips starting to jerk and my lungs gasped for breath with the first gush of seed spurting deep inside her. She pushed against me as I jerked again and again, my seed filling her as my head flopped back and I lay spent and exhausted.

Curr climbed off me as Bem began to slowly resume her stroke, long and slow at first while Curr reached in to play with her breasts. The thrill of her stroking was intense and set me gasping again with a pleasure edging on pain.

The pleasure softened as she speeded up and the flood ebbed and became a steady stream that threatened another eruption soon. Curr leant in and took her nipple in her mouth while her hand slipped down to play with Bem's nub.

Within a few more strokes Bem writhing in the throes of her orgasm, sobbing for breath as she leant on Curr for support. With little 'rests' in between we prodded twice more each before they had to heal the soreness in my prodder.

12