Quintessential Toy Boy

Story Info
I couldn't help it if Janice fancied me...
901 words
3.18
30.8k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

I couldn't help it if Janice fancied me
It was simple her prerogative, not mine
But it seems what is to be will be
And now it is all Janice, roses and wine

.

"I want you all the time. I think you know that by now Pete Whether it is just the way you look or you as person I don't know, but all I do know is, when I see you I want to take you to my bedroom, close the curtains and do such carnal things."

But I was not complaining. She was a lot older than me but I really liked the way she sexed. And the thing is, she really enjoys herself which, she is the first to admit, is good for mind and body.

She grinds like a clamp riding over me, she sucks like there is no tomorrow and she fucks like it is the last thing she does before she dies.

Not as th0ugh she is that old. Don't get me wrong, that was just a figure of speech. Talking of figures, you should see hers, for a forty six year old she has it all. She is the proud possessor of a nice sexy slim appendage, a great cuddly bosom and a really tight ass, which fits her slim jeans perfectly. The sort of bum you may like to slap a little for good stead, she is the first to admit she loves a little spanking so long as I am not too rough with her and readily bends over my knee for her regular punishment - but that is on the understanding that she can suck the cock off of me, and that is what it feels like sometimes. She can hold it there for yonks and dip it deep into her throat, how she does that I don't know but she has it off to a 'T'.

She loves to explore and experiment. She calls me her quintessential toy boy supreme. We can just chill and try anything we would like to try, some things work, others don't but how are you gonna know if you didn't try.

I never thought the yellow rain idea was going to work anyway, I never liked the idea but Janice said to try, that we would never know if we didn't.

We both stood in the shower so as not to make too much mess and I took it upon me head, with a full erection, to pee over her breasts, Result was she didn't go for it and neither did I, but it was fun trying (well sort of.)

It was one of those things one thought it best to try, just to see what those kinky people who do it all the time, might get out of it.

But we had aplenty more experimenting to do and already we had stored a lot of things we loved to do with each other.

I tell you what though, the roses and wine bit is really stimulating, and she mentally and physically goes for the rose petal treatment and provides me with the most wonderful deep and sensual fucking afterwards. She says it brings out the real woman inside especially when I tease he by dropping the rose petals over her scantily clad bountiful body and then gentle sprinkle her with red cherry wine, She absolutely adores that as much as I enjoy her smothering my cock and balls with honey and licking it all up, That's so much a turn on and by the time she has done I have a cock like a rhinoceros and have problems holding back whilst she's intent on sucking up the last drop of honey.

"I think that'll do" she says mischievously looking at my throbbing ejection. She knows exactly what she is about and how to get thee very best out of me, She tells me she has never been with a guy so big and reckons on whoever said that size didn't matter has a no idea at all of just what a one like mine can do for a woman.

She's the one who has the last word when it comes to how we shall fuck. You can bet your life on if I want it doggy she wants to be on top but I don't complain, her years have given her loads of experience and she know just how to lease a guy like me, who is very, very red blooded and dangerously sexy.

But she is content with my style of fucking, so long as she gets her fill of my cock first, she adores her oral and so do I. It is good when we do it simultaneously, but the only trouble with that, the feeling you get from your woman sucking you takes away the sensuality you get sucking her.

So now we try to coordinate separately and it is usually she has sucked me off before I start on her. We end up in such a mess that it has to be shower time and yes, another fucking afterwards.

The mess of sex is gross, but when you are into it, divine - simply to feel her wetness soaking your face, a message indeed saying to fuck her as soon as possible

And that was just for starters, our first meet. Wonder how the next time will be?

Watch this space.

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers