Quite the Mismatch

Story Info
Everything doesn't start perfect.
3.7k words
3.93
29.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alright, I have a predicament. I'm short. No, not short where it counts, but short, as in most of the guys I know are hitting six feet, but I'm still stuck at five foot six inches. I'm not sure about the other guys my age, but I can say that the other head is definitely a sixer.

Plus, I tend to be a little stupid, not in the I'm an idiot sense. More like a "I shouldn't try this and make a fool out of myself." Oh yeah, hi! My name's Colin and I'm still waiting for a lay that I want to be the lead. Naturally, being shorter than most guys means I'm left with the lesser picks, but also I can't get away with trying to lead the sex. If I want to get laid again, I got to do it her way. Nice the first, second, third time... But what about all the rest?

Seriously, I'm young and leaving off for university soon. I just can't go there totally inexperienced, and this is the dilemma. I like sex a bit rough, a bit nasty, and if she'll allow it, totally in my control. I liked the thought of that before I got my first lay, but when the girl I was with was inexperienced but not a virgin, well, I just faked being experienced. She was my first, but I'm proud of it, she still thinks I'm totally into rough sex and was probably banging everyone else. Not true, and that is another story...

So, she was being fondled roughly, and I bit her. The bite had done it, she came. I hadn't even entered in, so when I finally did, like first time for a guy, I lasted all of two seconds. Well, it was certainly two strokes. She felt very dejected. As in, didn't talk to me for a week.

That wasn't fun.

But the point in the end was, my first fuck and I blew it. But making her beg... do all sorts of nasty things... That. That was the hook I needed to know; that I liked doing it rough.

Stephanie, my next girl knew that because I was shorter than most guys, I would have to treat her like a fucking princess to get her in the sack. And after blowing two paychecks on her, she let me have sex. It was nice, and Steph was happy with it, but it wasn't rough, dirty and how I wanted it. It was good experience though, and I gained a lot of stamina after playing with her. But whenever I suggested we try something different, Steph gave me the stare. That Ice Queen stare, and Iknewthat Stephanie wouldn't let me fuck her how I wanted even once. It was only her way.

I guess Steph knew that I now knew that she liked to dominate men, make them beg for her body and then let them kiss her and feel grateful. But, I liked it the other way and now she knew too. We fucked once more, as equals. But even then, I didn't get to try anything. We're still friends, I guess. Stepth always tells me about her latest conquests when she isn't busy finding another boyfriend from an online dating service. And I didn't have great conquests to mention to her.

Oh well...

So, where was I?

Oh yeah, telling you how stupid I can be. So, being short when everything counts on how tall you are isn't fun, especially choosing your lays. But after I fuckerher, that all changed. We were quite the mismatching couple, and that helped when we eventually split, but I'm definitely getting way ahead of myself.

I'm five foot, six inches but I was handsome and had good humour on my side. I have that certain brown hair, that when sunlight strikes it, it shimmers showing highlighted streaks. Her? Well, her name's Galina and she's from former Soviet Russia. Big, tall, proud Russian girl, with intelligence to back it up.

And don't dare think by big, I mean fat. She certainly had it, with large breasts and wide hips, accented with a nice large ass. Her thighs were perfectly proportioned to this bumblebee figure. She had no waist, it seemed, and her calves were shapely. Easily called voluptuous, but she didn't date much and a few rumours named her a lesbian. She was six feet, two inches high. Considering all the curves, coupled with her height made all the boys short.

She was intimidating, both wanted but not. In class, she kept up with discussions and wasn't afraid to voice her opinions. Most guys were self-conscious when their girl approached their height, but when she cleared them? Galina had brains, and since society didn't like smart girls, or tall smart girls, she didn't really have any dates. Well, until I tried my luck with her.

It was one of those silly weekend fieldtrips that some teachers are supposed to supervise. But, because they knew that the seniors would do it anyway, and legally, too; really try to stop us from fucking. The gym teacher also discreetly handed out condoms to only seniors. We weren't allowed alcohol, either, supposedly. So, when we went on this ski trip up north, the junior grades had teachers all over them, while the graduating class would go ski, get piss drunk and then fuck like rabbits.

I was trying after a girl, Melissa, who was acting like another Ice Queen. But I hadn't had a girl in a month, so I was desperate. Even if I had to play by her rules. That was when Galina saved me. Getting ahead of myself, I always ruin stories like this.

Galina and Melissa were friends. Harry, my roomie, and I were in a competition to see if we could fuck Melissa. Galina was cute in her tight suit, but I had seriously thought she was a lesbian.

Being our fifth time on this annual ski trip, we were all proficient skiers, except Galina. This was her first try, compared to our five trips and Melissa's frequent trips to skiing resorts. The mountain's crash course wasn't really effective, and only taught people how to fall. But, Galina being a proud Russian wasn't going to let her inexperience slow her down.

While Galina was uptight, Melissa was very loose in public. I can tell, from one necking session, she isn't when you want to bang her. "Hey, I bet you fuckers couldn't catch me!" Melissa shouted before shooting down the mountainside. "C'mon, you cocks and cunt!"

See what I mean? Harry and I shot down after her, while Galina was trying to keep pace with her friend. She was slowly falling behind.

Melissa was easily speeding up, so her red and black suit was slowly shrinking. Galina's green bodysuit was closing up, and while I admitted her ass was finely outlined by the constraints, I wasn't going to lose to Harry. It was my stupid ego, but fortunately, luck intervened.

Galina turned a little improperly, enough to get one of her skis diverted. As it twisted away, she tried to force it into control but ended with both her feet twisted. She fell and rolled out of the way. Harry and I had caught up to Galina, and I was directly behind her. As she went down so suddenly, I tried to swerve out of the way, but failed to do so. I let go of my poles, not wanting to hurt Galina and tried to make my beginning tumble as gentle as possible.

I heard Harry laugh as he peeled away to catch his prize, and I managed to get tangled with Galina. My contact with her at such high speeds caused both our limbs to trap each other. The world spun from snow ground to snow sky, with both of our skis trapped and arms gripping each other. We eventually stopped, both of us very dizzy. I heard Galina breathing quick, and shallow beneath me. We were groin to groin, and I saw a blush rise in Galina's face.

I shifted, thinking that she was having trouble breathing when I realized three things. One, from the exciting chase... I got a little excited. Two, my shifting caused my unknown erection to thrust into Galina's loins. Three, my two hands had quite the handful of tit flesh. We were frozen, looking into each other's eyes when Galina's gasp shattered the frozen spell.

I tried to get up, but the ski suits made it difficult. It caused a lot of rubbing, and trying to get off of Galina the fastest way I could caused my hands to crush her tits more. I stood up and back before falling over backwards. She laughed at that, but the red flush was still noticeable.

"Are all of you Canadians this clumsy?" She smiled, glancing downwards to hide her arousal.

"Are all of you Russians that horny?" Bingo. Her colouring deepened, and there was no harsh reply as Galina always retorted with whenever someone made a jab at Russia. I turned away, not really wanting to spoil this development. "C'mon, let's get back to the cabin before someone thinks we're really injured."

She saw that I was giving her breathing room, which she gladly accepted. We both stood up, and had a very dull trek to the senior's cabin. I believe both of us arrived just as excited, as we had been when we lay together in the snow.

Approaching a window where they served hot cocoa to those who had the student badges, I flashed mine and ordered two without saying a word. With the two cups in my grasp, I threw my head so Galina knew to follow. We went around the building, and sat on a bench. I put Galina's cocoa in front of her, on the wooden bench. We both undid our skis before beginning our cocoas.

"You seemed to enjoy it, Galina." She looked startled, her eyes widening as she stared at me. While her flush had disappeared, I knew the exercise we just went through and the hot cocoa would cause a layer of sweat to appear on her. This would cause her clothes to become sticky, and would act as insulation. She would get hotter and hotter, and I hoped I would be the man who doused that growing fire. "I'm a little surprised; I thought you were a lesbian."

"Just because I am a woman who doesn't date doesn't mean that!" She yelled, and I was glad to see that she was her old spitfire self. The nearby tables were crowded with junior grades, and they stopped chatting to turn at Galina. She blushed furiously, but maintained her snarl. I smiled, sipping on the cocoa. I wanted her temperature to just keep on rising.

She drank a bit of it, and while her she came down; I saw that her face was still flushed. Galina kept shifting in her seat. "Aroused?" She looked at me. "Look, how many men have you had?"

"One," Galina surprised herself by answering. She wiped her brow.

"This is how I see things, both of us want to relax. And a fuck would just do nicely. I'll ask Mr. Pitscheli for some condoms, and I promise a few comes for you. I've had my STD testing, and I came clean, what about you?" I showed her an honest face, because I learned that honesty helps a building relationship. Honesty hurts a defined relationship, or at least, in my experience. No lies.

"You'll just tell all of your friends that you conquered me, had me in your bed." Galina retorted, taking another sip. Her face was totally red now.

"Alright Galina, if you're not interested, say so." She kept silent. "Good, now, how honest do you think I am? Do I try to grab a girl for a fuck at every party?" She shook her head. "I try to get to know them, and tell me, besides myself, who has made an attempt to get to know you?"

"No one," she responded. The breathlessness mixed with her Russian accent made me want her so badly.

"And it's safe to say that I've tried to get to know you?" She nodded. "Fine, let's talk some more. How about sex? What do you like?" She seemed shocked.

She looked down at her cooling cocoa, and then at the whitened table. She squirmed some, and then raised her head, looking me straight in the eye. "Why?"

I looked upwards, thinking it over, logically. Galina always crushed an argument with logic whenever we had a debate. That was a good bet to go with, logic. "Well, I find you attractive, and you seemed attracted to me when I was on top." More blush, excellent. "So, if we are going to do it, perhaps we should see if how we like our fucking is even similar. Y'know, ask questions about preferences and styles."

We sat silently, letting the snow descend in the grey sky and sipped on our cocoas. People came and left the break area, but miraculously, no one interrupted our conversation. Her bust kept on rising and falling, which was distracting with her elevated breathing.

Galina was looking into her cup, brow furrowed. I gazed at her face, looking at the brunette locks that curled from under her toque. They were damp from her sweat, and looked nice with her brown eyes. Her dimples were cute, and a beauty mark above her jaw line, next to left ear entertained me for minutes. Her trembling lips kept diverting my attention from her face; they were a light pink, and it reminded me of Stephanie's nipples. Her nose was cute, like a cat's nose. It kept directing my gaze to her eyes, and when she looked up, we startled each other.

"You... You were staring at me?" I nodded. "Is it because you find me attractive?" I nodded again. She went silent, thinking again, but stared at me instead of her cocoa.

"I like your face, you have a very pretty mouth." She pouted, which made me smile. "That's cute too." The flush was slowly diminishing, but her face was still pink.

"You're not looking over my body, why?

"Well, I guess were are indirectly talking about sex now, aren't we?" I didn't let her answer. "Galina, you have a hot body, and I don't care what other people think. But, when you talk to a colleague, you look at their face, not at their tits. As much as I'd like to, but right now, I don't believe you'd appreciate that."

"Oh, and how do you know?" Her eyebrows raised, and the whole innocent looking face made me blurt out 'Oh, abad girl is what Galina is.' That froze her, and I saw her pink face grow quickly to red until I thought she'd go purple. Oh. My. Fucking. God. If she really liked to play bad, then I couldn't fucking blow this.

"Do- Do- Do you like being bad?"

"Yes," she was quiet, in a little girl voice.

"And you do know that bad girls do get punished?" When her head nodded, my stomach did many acrobatic manoeuvres it shouldn't have. I put on a confident smile. "Would you mind me doing that to you?"

Galina stammered out a response, "I don't know. How do you like to have sex?" Exactly the question I wanted to ask her.

I blushed, never admitting this to any living soul before. I had to answer. "I like to have rough sex, mostly to dominate my partner. Tie her up, pin her down. Make her call me master; make her beg for what she wants. Deny her. Allow her. Bite her. Spank her; gently, roughly. You?"

I knew my mouth was dry, and I believed that Galina's was as well. We both took a final swig of our cocoa, in unison.

"Let him use me, let myself be dominated. Restrained, and forced to do things for him, my master. Have him do wonderful things to me, but also painful things. Spank me when I'm good, or when I'm bad, or when he wants." I was right, I had fucking hit the jackpot.

I laughed. Galina immediately got angry with me, and screamed at me, tossing the Styrofoam cup at my head. I held up my hands before she could march away, coughing out 'Wait- Wait!' between laughs. "Don't you see how funny it is?" She looked at my quizzically.

"The big tough Russian girl wants to be dominated by a short Canadian, who whenever he tries to meet a girl properly, they always try to dominate him." She blinked a few times, and then started to laugh as well, joining me. The rabble turned to us, curious. On impulse, I put steel into my voice; "kiss me." Galina was surprised, and whispered a silent 'Yes master' before we roughly kissed each other over the table. The rabble started to catcall and whistle, but I didn't really care. When we broke our kiss, I suggested we go get some privacy.

We went to the cabins, near the entrance to my door when I saw a sock on the door handle. Harry, probably fucking Melissa right now. I pulled Galina from the door, heading towards her room. The sock on the knob mesmerized her. I was starting to feel overly warm with the heating and sweat insulted ski suit.

"Master?" I turned to Galina, with a smile on my face. She had maintained her blush. "I like being surprised. I also dislike being put on exhibition." I nodded. "And right now, I'mreally horny."

I did a quick look both ways down the hallway. I grabbed Galina by the back of the neck, and drove her into a wall with one of my hands gripping a breast. I released her breast, but kept a grip on her neck. Shoving her leg aside, I ground my cock against her. She moaned, but when I bit down on her large breast, she screamed. Her hands went to my ass, and she tried to force harsher humping. "Bad girl," I growled, putting my free hand on her mouth to hush her.

The heat from out clothes, our arousal and the warmed building was too much. We sweated more and more, I tore Galina's toque off to see her limp hair. The sweaty look of desperation aroused me further. I bit her neck and she cried out, a hand rose to my back. She was a nervous wreck, and couldn't decide to whimper or moan. A gasp from behind stopped both of us.

I turned to see a plain girl in sweat pants and shirt stare at us. Normally, I was calm and collected, but Galina had let the monster out of me. "What do you want, wench?" Galina purred from above upon hearing my commanding tone, but I was focused on the frozen girl. "Answer!" I roared at her, and she squeaked.

"Stop raping her, I'm going to call the teachers!"

I pulled away from Galina, and turned to this interloper. I slowly walked to her with my shoulders both low and hunched. "Galina?"

"Yes?" I didn't turn to Galina; I was occupied by boring my eyes into this intruder. My unblinking stare made her increasingly nervous.

"Galina, are you doing this because you want to?" The girls' eyes shifted nervously, she had tears in her eyes. She was definitely afraid.

Moaning, Galina nodded and answered with a hissing "Yes."

I bared my teeth in a grin, "Good. Now, unless you have any other concerns...FUCK OFF!" The plain girl was running away before the sound had faded. My ears were ringing. I turned to Galina, still bearing the pointed grin. She was writhing against the wall as if I was still keeping her pinned there. "Liking your decision so far?" She nodded vigorously, clawing up from loin to her breasts. "Youare such a slut."

I turned away, and started marching to her door. The proud Russian let a frustrated cry escape but following me. When we reached her door, I turned to her. "We must have a few ground rules, one being that in there,you are mine. Everything you say out here will be respected, but in there, I will reign. What are you limits?"

Galina's large chest heaved, and shuddered. The heat of her clothes made her want to say nothing, but Galina was smart. She understood what I meant, and was going to lay her terms. "Master... I will not sleep with a woman. I will not allow anal sex, whether it is from a mouth or your cock. I like a little pain, but not much. No enemas. No piss play. I love when I'm called nasty things, like whore or slut." She shuddered at those words, and her hand crept to her pussy. I swatted her hand, and she blinked before continuing. "Being commanded turns me on. A little humiliation. Being tied up, that really gets me going." God, I love that Russian accent, it was great during her confession.

She fell silent, and when I felt that she was done, I added. "For pain, or humiliation, we'll use a safe word. I hope you will give me a blow job, because any whore's job is to give her master a good sucking." Galina slowly nodded. "Have you ever taken a man there?" She shook her head, her hair still sickly sticky. "First, your safe word, and second, do you have condoms?"

Galina looked me in the eye. "I want my safe words to be 'safe word,' as I believe that will be the safest choice. And as for condoms, master. I have no STDs, and I'm... sterile." I was shocked at that; I was about to comfort her when the old Galina returned. "Don't console me," she snarled.

"Pet," it was that one word that made her realize what she just did. "Perhaps when you feel open, we'll talk. But, if you ever talk to me like that again, I will have to punish you, without your safe words." She nodded, and with our gazes locked, we had a tender kiss. "Now, I hope you know that kiss will be the last tender one, at least for tonight. And, you won't be able to look into my eyes without my express permission."

12