Quitting Time: Costumed Fun 2

Story Info
Jessica Alba meets Ian for the first time.
6.4k words
4.65
40.5k
52

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quitting Time: Costume Fun 2

Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 yadda yadda yadda! I’d love to hear some feedback as per usual. please feel free to leave me a comment in the COMMENT Box at the end of the page. You see those big empty stars too? Maybe bump those up to five full ones? We wouldn’t want them to be empty now would we? All alone like that? You’re not a monster are you?

Author: Blackjack

Celebrity: Jessica Alba

Codes: MF, Cons, Oral

"Oh Jesus Christ. How long is that going to take?" Ian asked, rolling his eyes at the latest revelation. He was still at work in 'The Party Store' bumping into Jennifer Love Hewitt, and fucking her, hadn't really done him any favors except for the obvious getting laid part.

It was half past four in the afternoon and he had received a phone call from Mister Rombassi, the owner of the store. He had recently had an electrical alarm set up for the store, upgrading it from the padlock in the back and the shutter and double door locks at the front.

"I'm not sure buddy. But, you'll need to stay until it's fixed. Obviously, I'll pay you for it; if any customers come in from now until closing you can take the entire sale as commission too."

Rubbing his head with his left hand, his thumb and middle finger on the temple, he massaged the points gently as he held the phone up with his right hand.

"That's fine. Do they have the store cell or are they using mine?"

"They have the store main phone and the cell line too. I'm sure they'll get in contact with you soon. Again, I'm really sorry Ian."

"It's fine Mister Rombassi, really its fine. I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Don't worry buddy. I'll cover all of your shift tomorrow."

"Really?"

"Honestly, yes. I'll see you on Monday all right?"

"All right Mister Rombassi, I'll see you then."

They shared their goodbyes and Ian hung up the phone. Pocketing the cell, Ian walked over to the panel on the wall by the door. Taking a glance at it, Ian couldn't really see anything wrong with it, but he wasn't exactly an expert. Sighing heavily, Ian spun on his foot and walked into the middle of the store. Fiddling with hanging 'Sale Rail' he rearranged the costumes into sizes and then into appropriate sections. Hanging the masks on the front of the rail, he checked his watch.

That had killed all of ten minutes.

'Wonderful.' Ian thought to himself as he looked around the store. Opening the front door, he stepped outside and looked at the pedestrian traffic, as well as actual motor traffic.

There was nearly no one left on the street. School's had broken up and all the soccer Mom's had taken their brats home and no one would be coming by. Not even the lovely Love. Well, that was doubtful at best. Walking inside the store, Ian sat at the desk and rested his chin in his hands. Quarter to the hour, fifteen minutes to closing.

'C’mon brain focus on something else' Ian willed himself, looking around to try to find something to do. Deciding on how unusual it was that Mister Rombassi had decided to keep the store open for an extra hour.

Typically, the store shut at five o'clock on a Thursday, but with Halloween coming in two short weeks people would start looking for costumes sooner rather than later. So, Mister Rombassi decided that the store would stay open until eight o'clock in the evening.

Even with Halloween coming, little people had came in. That was probably why Mister Rombassi was so liberal with commission on sales. It was a shitty shift and no one liked to do it. Leaning back in his chair, Ian ran his hands over his face he rubbed his eyelids to try and keep them open.

His ears pricked up as the front door opened. Opening his eyes, he jumped to a standing position as the customer walked into the store. She walked into the main foyer of the store, she turned to greet him. She was dressed in a long black chic coat with a black belt wrapped around her waist. Her hair was long and luscious flowing over her coat. She was also clad in some Ugg boots and was wearing large, dark sunglasses that incredibly covered most of her the upper half of her cheeks and just above her eyebrows. Considering it was almost eight o'clock at night in October, this was an unusual thing to see.

"Hi, welcome to 'The Party Store'. My name is Ian, how can I help you?"

"Hi Ian. I'm going to a costume party on Halloween, I'm looking for a costume. Do you have any recommendations?" Her face looked very familiar, but he couldn't quite place it.

"Sure. What sort of thing are you looking for? We have all sorts. Super hero costumes, movie costumes or just the usual sort, devils, black cats that sort of thing."

"Well... Can I have a look at that black cat?"

"Sure! Just this way." Ian said with a warm, inviting smile. He walked towards the back of the store and up to one of the rails hanging from the wall. Thumbing through the costumes, Ian found the selection of black cats and hooked his thumb under all of the top hangers. Pulling them off of the rail, Ian laid them over his forearm and walked back towards the customer.

"All right, this is all sizes we have. Would you like to try one on?"

"Sure. Where are the changing rooms?"

Ian smiled and motioned towards the changing rooms. "Just over here."

Walking across the store, Ian pulled back the blue curtain and hung the costumes up on the hook on the wall.

"Thank you." She said with a smile, stepping inside the cubicle, turning to close the curtain, again she smiled sweetly and tugged the blue velvet back across the door.

"You know, you're just as helpful as my friend said you'd be."

He heard her shout from over the cubicle. This made him raise an eyebrow.

"Oh? Would I know your friend?"

"Ha! Yeah. I think you'll know her, well. You certainly wouldn't forget her at least."

This made him ponder, walking away from the cubicle, he looked at the floor as he thought about it. Pulling a Columbo, he brought his right hand up and wagged his index finger as if he was onto something.

"Brown hair?"

"Yep!"

Christ. It couldn't be Love could it? Maybe she was an extra on Ghost Whisperer or something and that's where he recognized her from.

"Bought a maid costume?"

"Maybe... I think so actually."

Holy shit. It was Love.

"It wasn't Jennifer Love Hewitt was it?" He asked, looking at the blue velvety cover.

"Ding ding ding! We have a winner!" She said, laughing as the sound of a zipper came up.

"Oh right. How is she?" He asked, smiling from ear to ear. Ian had texted her after their first encounter but had heard nothing back. He had thought that he had misread the number, after all, it was in lipstick and he was in a euphoria when trying to write it down. Well, wouldn't you if you had boned Jennifer Love Hewitt?

"She's fine, was a bit concerned when you didn't get back to her."

"Yeah, that's funny. I think I lost her number or didn't write it down properly or something?"

"Oh right, well that's plausible."

Plausible? Was she a spy from Love?

'... Jesus Christ. Get it together Ian.' He thought to himself with a smirk. Although, as they were now involved in a dialogue her voice sounded similar as well. So, maybe she had a speaking part or something. Maybe she was one of those 'Oh, it's her!' type actor’s. The ones who would pop up in something but you could never tell someone their name. That must be it.

"Yeah, I was kind of nervous when I wrote it down. He, heh." He said with a smile.

"That must be it... All right I'm done. Can I get your opinion on it?"

"Sure. I do this for a profession heh."

The curtain slid open and the mystery woman was clad in the leather cat suit. It was a one-piece affair that covered all of her skin, in the middle of the outfit was the zipper for the wearer to get in and out from. However, it was cunningly designed so that it only covered about half of her cleavage. She had on the platform shoes with a killer high heel that gave her an extra two inches off of the floor. They were zipped up on the side, and to top it off with an accessory she was holding a black plastic whip with paper strands working as the rope. Her hair was still loose, running over her shoulders and to top off the costume she had on a little black plastic mask that covered most of her face.

The woman saw Ian's jaw drop and smiled.

"Well, it certainly looks all right." Ian said with a smile, looking the woman up and down.

"You think so?"

"Yeah. It really... Suits you?" There was a big question mark at the end of the sentence, unsure of how she would take it.

"Great... Do you have anything else sexy like this?"

"Sure, do you want a costume like that or do you want an official costume?"

"Do you have like a naughty nurse costume?"

"Sure. I'll fish one out if you'd like to change?"

"Sure... Hey, you couldn't do me a favor could you?"

"Uhhh... Sure, what's up?"

"You couldn't lock the door could you?" She asked, pulling the curtain back to separate her and Ian.

"You want me to shut the store?"

"If that's OK. Love said you wouldn't mind." The woman said, as she started to change.

"Yeah, that's no problem. Just give me a second." Ian put the clothing down over a near-by rack and walked over to the front door. No one was on the street, so he saw no reason to stay open. Locking the door, he twisted the sign over to say that the store was shut. Then, he pulled down the blind so no one could see inside.

"All right, we're shut and locked up. Just give me a second so I can fish out the costumes." Jogging into the middle of the store, Ian pulled out the nurses costumes laying them down next to the changing room.

"Ian, are you just being nice to me because I'm a customer?"

Crooking an eyebrow, Ian looked over to the sound of her voice.

"I beg your pardon?"

"Are you just being nice to me because I'm a customer?"

"Well, I like to think I'm nice to all of my customers... There are a few that don't deserve it but that's to be expected with retail. Are you normally treated differently?" He said with a smile, turning his back and resting against the wall.

"No. It's not that. It's just normally people are so nice to me because of who I am."

'Oh. That changes things. Is she someone famous? Oh... She was quite short? It wasn't Lacey Chabert was it? Oh shit... Both Love and Lacey are friends after their time on Party of Five. Maybe she came in to find me and see whether I was still alive.' Ian's mind was racing a mile a minute as she pulled back the curtain. Looking up, Ian realized just who she was.

Jessica Alba.

"Oh wow... I didn't realize it was you..."

"Thanks!" She said with a laugh, putting her hands on her hips looking at Ian. Jessica glanced at the clothing in Ian's hands. "Are they the outfits?"

"Hmm? Oh. Oh yeah!" Snapping back to reality, he handed her the costumes. Smiling, Jessica took hold of the outfits and walked into the cubicle again.

"So, how do you know Love?" He asked, stepping into the main foyer of the store.

"Oh, we met at a party for Fox. We were both on shows that were getting ready to be cancelled. We just bound together and we've been friends ever since." Jessica answered as she changed into her new outfit.

"Oh right. I wondered why I recognized you."

"Couldn't place me?"

"Yeah. I thought you were in some thing with Love, 'Party of Five' or 'Ghost Whisperer'. Obviously not thought." He said with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about dressing like that but I didn't want anyone following me here. Especially after how Love said how good your customer service was." Jessica retorted with a little giggle at the end.

Raising an eyebrow, Ian wondered just how much Love and Jessica had spoken about.

"She said my service was good?"

"Oh yeah. She said you served her really well."

'Oh my.' Ian thought to himself as Jessica answered him. 'Maybe she just meant how I helped her buy the costume... Yeah, that must be it.'

The store's phone rang as Ian was about to answer Jessica. "I just need to get that, I'll be right back."

"Sure, no problem." She shouted back to him as he jogged over to the counter.

"Hello, 'The Party Store' Ian speaking. How can I help you?"

"Oh hi. This is Tommy with Wiseau electronics. I'm calling about your alarm system."

"Oh hi! So, what's the problem?" Ian asked, glee filling his face at the prospect of getting out of the store.

"Well, I was filled in by your manager earlier. It sounds like it's a simple fusing problem. Probably due to bad wiring, my screen's showing nothing wrong."

"Nothing's wrong? But it won't set."

"Yeah, I know that. I'm not sure why it's doing that. Are you by the panel now?"

"No... I can be... Give me a second..." Ian said, with each gap in his sentence, he stepped closer to the panel. "Right, I'm at the panel now."

"OK. I'm going to run you through how to do a diagnostic. We can see if it's a bad connection or the OS wasn't set up correctly."

"Cool, cool."

Tommy then directed Ian how to run a diagnostic. Running through the various menus and screens, Tommy couldn't find anything wrong.

"All right, so it's probably set up incorrectly. Ian, I'm going to call my friend Greg who can come down and see you."

"Jesus... How long is that going to take?"

"A few hours."

"A few hours!?" Ian almost yelled down the phone. "Listen, I have a social life. Is there any chance you could speed it up?"

"I'm sorry. He's on a call in a bank. They have to take priority."

Sighing heavily, Ian let out a silent nod and closed his eyes. He wasn't going to be out of here until at least eleven o'clock at night now.

"All right, thank you Tommy."

"No problem Ian. Give me a call back if anything else happens."

"Right, I will." Hanging up, Ian let his head hang and turned back to face Jessica.

She had now dressed in the nurses outfit of choice. It was a white number that ran from her shoulder down to just above her backside. It was a tiny piece with a plunging neckline that had a red trim, running from the zip line to her neckline. The neck had a wider spread as a collar that was also strawberry red like the trim. She was wearing a plastic, fake stethoscope that ran from around her neck, down between her breasts and dangled by her stomach. She was wearing red stockings in a fence net style with long white boots to complete the look.

"How does this one look?" She asked, smiling at the now wide-awake Ian.

"It looks... Looks amazing!" It hugged her hips neatly and showed off all of her best assets. Giving a quick twirl, Ian almost saw up her skirt as she spun.

"I can tell!" She said with a smile. She cast her eyes over Ian letting him catch a sneak peek at her cleavage. He caught her checking him out, he didn't have an erection. Remarkably. But, since his last encounter with Love he had put on a few more pounds that had made him fill out but not put him in the overweight mark. His typical messy brown hair had now been shaved off with a couple of centimeters left on top of his head and now he was clean-shaven.

"Who was that on the phone?" She asked as she folded her arms under her breasts.

"Oh, it was the alarm company. We've been having problems with the alarm system and it looks like I'm going to be stuck here for a couple of hours at least... Not exactly looking forward to that, been here since half past eight in the morning! But don't worry, once I ring you up I'll be able to let you leave!" He said with a smile. Jessica frowned and looked at him, her head tilting to her right ever so slightly.

"Well, if you'd like I could keep you company?"

"Really? You sure?"

"Yeah! That's no problem! Have you got anything to drink here?" She asked, looking around.

"Sure, should we go to the back area? It's not much I'm afraid."

"That's fine. Lead the way handsome." She said with a playful wink, Ian felt his cheeks flush with color as they walked to the bag. Heading past the adult costumes and into the back area, there was a typical sized door that was painted blue. In the middle of the door there was a window with an almost black coloring on it. It was a two-way mirror so Ian's side could see out but people couldn't see in. Ian pushed the door open and held it open for Jessica. She smiled and walked past him thanking him as she did so.

The back area wasn't much to look at, as Mister Rombassi had forced Ian to fit all of the costumes out on the shop floor. The back area had a large selection of grey and other very drab colors. There was a selection of wooden shelves with various cardboard boxes on with either returns or accessories that they couldn't fit out on the shop floor. To the left of the shelves there was the staff area, it was a decent sized room with a fridge, table, a couple of chairs and a kettle. Of course there was also a tree for the cups and plates for their lunches.

The table was directly next to the wall furthest away from the entrance, the two chairs were close to each other on the corner of the table. You could easily hold hands from the distance and if you were sitting on the edges, you could kiss each other or be lifted up and put on the next chair. Ian shook that mental image from his head, yeah she knew Love but he had no idea how much she had told Jessica.

Walking inside, Ian clapped his hands together and looked around. Biting his bottom lip, he shrugged and faced Jessica.

"Well, I can probably manage a cup of coffee? I may have some chips around somewhere too?"

"That sounds wonderful!" She said with a smile, settling down in one of the chairs. Ian nodded and fished out two cups. Measuring out the granules of coffee he poured the boiling water on the beans and as the cup filled up, Ian got hold of the milk and sugar.

"How do you take it?"

"I love it really, really hot. With lots of cream. Something really hot and creamy." The Latin beauty said, making Ian's eyebrows rise. He didn't even have to face her to know she was smirking. Silently, he nodded and poured the milk into the cups.

"Sugar?"

"Sweetie? Oh, I see! Two please." Jessica added. Ian couldn't help but get the feeling she was flirting with him. Stirring the cups, they turned into a colorful brown and he put them down in front of her. Sitting down next to her, he noted that she had folded her legs and was unfolding them, seemingly at random or whenever he looked at her.

"So, what are you up to at the moment?" He asked, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Not much I'm afraid. Still bouncing off of Dark Angel and Fantastic 4 royalties... But with Chris Evans going into Captain America... I doubt that there'll be another Fantastic 4 movie. Yep. I think I'm hitting that age that affects most female film stars. Too old to be the sexy lead and too young to be the comedy grandma. I'm just a burden to my agent."

Well, that was a dampener.

Ian was about to make a joke when she started to shake. Almost like she was going to cry. Sitting up from his chair, he leant over and put a reassuring arm around her shoulder. Giving her a half hug, she smiled at his attention. Looking up at him, almost on instinct, she kissed him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into a soft kiss. Their lips smacked together as they kissed, it lasted for a few moments of exploring each other. Soon, Jessica broke the kiss and they looked at each other, lust heavy in her eyes.

Leaning in, this time he kissed her with absolutely no resistance from either party. She put her hands on his head and ran her fingers through his hair trying to get him closer to her. Their lips parted and their tongues slipped into each other’s mouths, gliding over each other’s organ and playfully smacking against each other’s. Their kiss grew deeper as they cupped each other’s faces, lost in the passion.

12